ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

自律的重要性 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

自律的重要性

DISCIPLINE - Motivational video

(背景音乐)
[Music playing]
没有目标的梦想,
Dreams without goals,
只是幻想。
remain dreams.
只能是梦 而梦总会消失。
Just dreams. And ultimately they feel disappointed.
梦想如果没有目标,
Dreams without goals,
如人生目标 年度目标
Yearly goals, life goals,
每个月 每天或每小时的目标
daily goals, monthly goals, hourly goals,
甚至是每分钟的小目标
minute-by-minute goals.
离开这些目标 梦想只是空谈
Dreams without goals are just dreams.
而空谈的梦想不会实现
And they ultimately feel disappointed.
在成功的道路上 要实现目标
Goals, on the road to achievement,
自律和坚持必不可少
cannot be achieved without discipline and consistency.
当一个人内心深处
True desire in the heart
真正渴望美好时
for anything good
正是上帝考验你之时
is god’s proof to you
它伸出手暗示你 想要的已经属于你
set the forehand to indicate that is yours already.
背景音乐
[Music playing]
你知道你有多强大吗?
Do you know how powerful you are?
今天不属于我
Today is not my day,
今天属于你
today is your day.
今天是展示你的…
Today is about the power you…
你知道你的力量有多强吗?
Do you know how powerful you are?
某个时候 你会在黑暗中
And one day, you will be sitting in dark.
问着自己:我现在要做什么?
You will be asking yourself: ” what am I gonna do now? “
你是否想让自己慢下脚步?
Do you want to ask youself begin to slow it down?
我现在到底要做什么?
What am I gonna do now?
在那个时刻
Within that moment,
我要你记住 你内心的力量
I want you to remember the power of you.
看吧 当你身处黑暗之中时
You see, when you’re in that darkness.
你想要坐下 等待光明自己到来
You wanna sit down, wait for the light to come.
当你身处黑暗 你非常不适
When you’re in that darkness, you feel so uncomfortable.
但你不能只是在黑暗中静坐等待
But you can’t wait and sit in that darkness.
唯一的出路 只有向前走
The only way out, is to step forward.
只有直面恐惧 成为自己生命的主宰
To face your fears, to become your own life.
你可以对自己的命运承诺
You can make the commitment to your life
承诺你因不满现状
that you don’t like the results that you have.
要采取行动改变它
And that you are gonna do something about it.
我们所有人都拥有这种能力
See that power is available to all of us.
只要人们敢于对命运说
People who look at life and decide:
“我要我的人生有所改变”
” I want something different for myself. “
人的一生由两种东西构成
You can only have two things in life.
理由和结果
Reasons or results.
唯有结果能说明一切
The only thing that counts are results.
女士们先生们 只要坚守信念
And results don’t lie, ladies and gentlemen,
一定会有所成就 这是不会掩饰的
when you keep your commitments.
你有能力为自己的人生创造各种不同结果
You’re able to produce some different kinds of results in your life.
当被要求做某件事时 大部分人会回答
See, most people that you ask say: “hey look, I’d like you to do this.”
“我尽量吧”
And you will say “I’ll try.”
“我尽量”意味着“我有逃避失败的借口”
“I’ll try” means “that is my escape clause.”
当我真的失败的时候 这相当于委婉地说“我不行”
When I don’t come through, it’s really a polite “No”
因为没有勇气说“我不行”所以告诉你“我尽量”
I don’t have a courage to tell:”No sir”I’ll tell you”I will try.”
大部分人不愿许下承诺 因为“承诺”意味着
They don’t want to commit themselves because”commitment”means
无论如何都不能为失败找借口
among many things, no excuse is acceptable.
也就是说 当你决定要做一件事时不能找借口逃避
That’s what it means, no excuse that if you decided that you want to do this,
如果工作变得艰难 你也要变得坚韧
if it becomes hard then do it hard.
所以 你在做什么
See whatever you’re doing,
如何度过你的人生
however you’re spending your time,
决定了你是什么样的人
that tells you who you are.
好好想想 你想要创造什么样的人生经历
So think about it. What it is that you like to create your life experience.
当我看见你怎么投入时间
Once I look at how you commit your time.
当我评估你怎么度过你的时光时
Once I… do a valuation on how you spend your time
我就能知道你致力达到的人生是怎么样的
I can tell you exactly what you are committed to.
唯一的出路就是告诉自己你非常想实现那个梦想
The only way forward is to say that you want that dream so bad,
所以你会更努力工作
that you’re gonna work harder,
更早起床
you’re gonna get up earlier,
更晚休息
you’re gonna stay later,
你会努力超越那些怀疑你的人
You’re gonna push past people who doubted at you,
嘲笑你的人 以及憎恨你的人
and laughed at you, and hated on you.
我要你无所畏惧
I want you to be fearless,
我要你决绝果断
I want you to be decisive,
我要你现在就下定决心
I want you to make a decision right now.
即便你失败了
That when you fail,
重重摔下
And you fall to your knees.
我也要你牢记你的力量
I want you to remember the power of you.
我要你从跌倒处站起来
And I want you to get back up on your feet.
现在就下决定
Make a decision today.
告诉自己 当你深陷黑暗要牢记自己的力量
That when you’re in the darkness you remember the power of you.
你是命运的主宰
You are your own life.
你 可以改变世界
YOU WILL CHANGE THE WORLD.[Be Inspired]
(欢迎订阅)
[Subscribe]
(分享)
[Share]
(点赞)
[Like]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

每个人都是自己的主宰,不要说"我尽量",要说“我可以!”

听录译者

未闻花名

翻译译者

陈榆木

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q23Exmnio8s&t=143s

相关推荐