未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

营养师揭穿18个最常见的减肥误区

Dietitians Debunk 18 Weight Loss Myths

Lorraine Kearney: One of the biggest myths that I get
Lorraine Kearney:我从我的顾客那听到的
from my clients is that
对减肥最大的误解之一是
I need to skip meals and starve in order to lose weight.
我必须少吃两餐挨饿才能减肥
It’s not true.
这是不对的
So, if you skip meals,
如果你不吃饭
it’s gonna have such a negative effect on your body
会对身体造成很大的负面影响
that when you do go to sit down and eat,
于是当你又坐下开始吃东西的时候
you’ll probably overconsume.
你可能会暴饮暴食
Narrator: That’s Lorraine Kearney,
旁白:她是Lorraine Kearney
one of three dietitians we brought into our studios.
是我们邀请来演播室的三位营养师之一
My name is Ryan Turner.
我是Ryan Turner
My name is Nikita Kapur.
我叫Nitita Kapur
Narrator: To debunk 18 of the most common
旁白:揭穿18个最常见的
weight-loss myths.
减肥误区
Kearney: The biggest myth that frustrates me the most
Kearney:最让我感到苦恼的一个谬论
is that all calories are created equally.
就是所有卡路里都是一样的
A calorie is not just a calorie.
卡路里之间也有天差地别
It depends on the source of your calories,
这要取决于你的卡路里的来源
whether it’s coming from caloric-dense foods
是来自高热量食物
or nutritional-dense foods.
还是营养丰富的食物
Caloric-dense foods will be more
高热量食物是
so our cookies, our cakes.
比如饼干 蛋糕
We can have a cookie that’s 100 calories,
当我们吃下一个100卡路里的蛋糕
we’ll eat it, it’ll digest really fast,
它会很快被消化掉
then it’s gonna spike our blood sugar levels
之后它会让我们的血糖飙升
where, when we start to crash again,
当血糖又骤降时
we’re gonna crave more sugar
我们会渴望更多的糖
for that energy pick-me-up.
来“提神”
Narrator: And that can make you gain weight.
旁白:那就会使体重增加
Kearney: On the other hand, you can have a banana.
Kearney:或者 你可以吃一根香蕉
Narrator: Which is an example
旁白:香蕉是一种
of a nutritionally dense food.
营养丰富的食物
Kearney: I get the question a lot,
Kearney:经常有人问我
do bananas make you fat?
吃香蕉会变胖吗?
Bananas do not make you fat.
香蕉不会让你变胖
Bananas, they’re a great source of potassium,
香蕉富含钾
but for those 100 calories
除了能获得100卡路里
you’re also gonna get the fiber and the nutrients
你还能够获取纤维和营养
that your body needs in that cellular level
这些都是身体细胞水平所需物质
to make sure that you are healthy
这些物质用以确保你身体健康
and that you’re nourished.
并且营养充足
Narrator: And you definitely need to nourish your body
旁白:如果你想减肥的话
if you’re trying to lose weight.
就必须养好身体
Kapur: When we are restricting calories,
Kapur:当我们在限制卡路里的摄入时
you are restricting the energy source of your body.
你也在限制身体的能量来源
You’re also restricting the energy source of your brain.
和大脑的能量来源
And if that’s happening,
如果发生这种情况
then, you know, very primitive,
那么人体本能所具有的
protective mechanisms
保护机制
start to kick into place
就会开始发挥作用
where your body senses that as
因为你的身体把它视为
a physiological threat
一种生理威胁
and does start to shift your metabolic balance
并开始改变你的新陈代谢平衡
to burn less because it’s getting less.
燃烧更少的能量 因为能量正在变少
It’s kinda like a budget. Right?
这有点像一种预算 对吧?
So, if you have a paycheck
就像 如果你有一笔工资
and you’re running out of funds
但钱快花完了
you’re going to conserve how much you pay
你会先把钱存起来
till your next paycheck.
直到你下一次发工资
Your body does the same.
你的身体也是一样
Your body will jump into this protective
你的身体会进入这种
physiological, biological mechanism
生理上的保护机制
to reduce the amount of energy you’re using,
来减少你正在消耗的能量
which is why it is hard for people to maintain weight.
这就是为什么很难控制体重
Narrator: And starving yourself
旁白:挨饿
can also shrink your muscles.
还会导致肌肉萎缩
Turner: You wanna make sure that you are not eating less
Turner:你要确保摄入的卡路里不低于
than 70% of your overall calorie needs.
身体总热量需求的70%
If you do, that’s where not only
如果低于70% 你不仅可能会
are you probably gonna feel extremely hungry
感到极度饥饿
and it’s gonna take you off
并且 你也没有办法实现
of any goals that you’re setting,
任何制定的减肥目标
but you’re probably gonna start compromising
还有可能损害
your muscle mass as well,
你的肌肉质量
and that’s where weight loss is gonna be unhealthy.
而那样的减肥方式是不健康的
Narrator: But while the amount of calories
旁白:虽然你摄入的卡路里数量
you consume matters,
非常重要
the timing might not.
但时间就不那么重要了
Turner: Timing your meals is always a big question.
Turner:吃饭的时间一直是个大难题
Everyone comes to me and they kinda smirk
每个来找我的人都会得意洋洋地笑着
and they think that I’m gonna give them a thumbs up
他们觉得当他们说出
when they say, “I don’t eat
“我晚上六七点后就不吃东西了”后
after 6 o’clock or 7 o’clock.”
我会对他们竖起大拇指
And I say, “Oh, all right, do you enjoy that?”
但是我说“哦 好吧 你开心吗?”
And they say, “No.”
然后他们说“不开心”
And I say, “Well then maybe eating after is OK.”
我说“那在六七点钟后吃东西吧 没关系”
Because timing of day
因为每天吃饭的时间
is not going to affect weight loss.
并不会影响减肥
Calories are what’s going to affect
卡路里才是
weight loss or body-fat loss.
影响减重和体脂的关键
So, if you eat a bunch of additional calories
所以 如果你摄入大量额外的卡路里
and you’re in calorie surplus
你就会卡路里过剩
and those are coming late at night,
并且这些是深夜摄入的卡路里
then that’s what’s causing something like weight gain.
也就是长胖的罪魁祸首
Narrator: And what about eating
旁白:那我们早上起来
first thing in the morning?
吃不吃早饭呢?
Kearney: It depends on the body, and it depends on
Kearney:这要取决于身体和个人状况
the person and their relationship with food.
以及人与食物的关系
For a lot of people, me included,
对大多数人来说 包括我
if I don’t eat a meal, I usually feel very deprived,
如果我不吃饭 我通常会觉得很亏
and it’s like I want to make up for it later.
而且我想要在之后弥补回来
If that happens,
如果这种情况发生了
then that’s when we can add in a lot of calories.
我们可能就会摄入大量卡路里
Personally, I’m a huge advocate of breakfast.
就个人而言 我非常建议吃早饭
Our body runs on fuel, and food is our fuel.
我们的身体靠食物作为燃料来运转
So if we have our breakfast,
所以如果我们吃早餐
then we feel we have more sustained energy
那么我们一整天都会有
throughout the day.
源源不断的能量
Narrator: And if you do choose to eat breakfast,
旁白:如果你要吃早餐
feel free to go for that 2% yogurt.
含脂2%的酸奶可以放心食用
Turner: Now, fat is incredibly necessary.
Turner:脂肪是必不可少的
We should not be afraid of fat.
我们不应该害怕脂肪
We need fat in the diet.
日常饮食需要脂肪
Fat’s gonna be necessary for things
脂肪对于吸收营养是必需的
like absorbing nutrients, like the fat-soluble nutrients
比如脂溶性营养物
like vitamin A and D and E and K.
比如维他命A D E和K
And you also need to make sure that fat,
你同样也需要知道脂肪
specifically cholesterol,
特别是胆固醇
is what’s gonna help produce things like your hormones,
是能帮助你产生激素的物质
so things like estrogen and
例如雌激素
testosterone, growth hormones,
睾酮和生长激素
so we need all those kind of things.
我们需要这些激素
Narrator: Not only is fat healthy,
旁白:脂肪不仅是健康的
but fat-free foods are often loaded with sugar or salt.
而且脱脂食物通常含有大量的糖和盐
Kearney: So, if you have a wholesome product
Kearney:所以 如果有一个健康的食品
and you’re removing the fat of it,
将其中的脂肪全部去除
it’s gonna taste completely different.
它尝起来将会完全不一样
You probably wouldn’t even like it.
你甚至可能不会喜欢
But what they’re gonna do is replace that flavor
所以脂肪所起的作用就是用其他的东西
with something else,
来取代这种口感
and usually it’s either sodium or sugar.
通常不是钠就是糖
So, with sugar,
比如 加了糖
when we have, like, a yogurt
举个例子 那种
that has the fruit at the bottom,
底部添加水果的酸奶
they’re gonna have way more sugars
比起含脂2%的希腊酸奶
than if you had, like, a 2% Greek yogurt.
它们会含有更多的糖
Narrator: And, as it turns out,
旁白:事实证明
fat isn’t the only nutrient you can keep in your diet
在饮食中 脂肪并不是唯一一种可以摄入
and still lose weight.
同时也可以减重的营养物质
Kearney: One of the biggest myths I get about carbs
Kearney:我听说过的最大的关于碳水化合物的误区是
is that you must omit them from your diet to lose weight,
日常饮食零碳水摄入才能减肥
or my body doesn’t digest them
或者是 我的身体无法很好的消化碳水
well and I have to omit them
所以我必须完全不吃碳水
because I’d never lose weight
除非我控制我自己
unless I restrict myself.
否则我永远也无法减肥
It’s not true.
那是不对的
Narrator: And it’s just not sustainable.
旁白:这个方法是无法维持的
Kearney: It’s almost impossible to have a no-curb diet.
Kearney:几乎不可能会有零碳水的饮食结构
Fruits and vegetables are known as carbohydrates,
水果和蔬菜被认为是碳水化合物
and we must get those for their nutrients.
我们必须通过它们来获得营养物质
Why carbs have a bad name?
为什么碳水化合物恶名远扬呢?
It’s because of the simple carbs.
是因为那些简单的碳水化合物
The carbs that you see prepackaged that are
你看见的预先包装好的碳水食物
the cookies, the cakes, the sodas, the potato chips.
比如饼干 蛋糕 苏打水 薯条
They’re called simple carbs
他们都是简单的碳水化合物
because the chemical structure of them
因为它们的化学结构
is usually one to two glucose molecules put together.
通常由一到两个葡萄糖分子构成
So, when you have, like, a small glucose molecule,
一个小的葡萄糖分子
it’s easy for them to break away.
很容易分离
But with our complex carbs,
但是复杂的碳水化物
they are really long chains of carbon
通常由很长的碳链
that usually are about 18-carbon long,
大约有18个碳那么长
and then, by the time that your body
当你的身体
starts to break it down,
开始分解它们的时候
it’s gonna take a while,
就需要一段时间
and that’s exactly what we want
这正是我们想要的
because it helps balance our blood sugar
因为这有助于平衡血糖
and also that fiber keeps us full for longer
其中的纤维可以维持饱腹感
and then also prevents us from snacking.
因此就会阻止我们去吃零食
So, eat your carbs.
所以 吃碳水化合物吧
Definitely eat your carbs and eat your bread.
一定要吃 还要吃面包
Bread’s delicious; it’s one of my favorite things.
面包很美味 是我最爱的食物之一
Narrator: And she has a pro tip
旁白:她还有一个专业建议
for finding bread with more complex carbs.
教你如何挑选含有复杂碳水的面包
Kearney: Read your ingredient list.
Kearney:读包装上的配料表
With bread, a lot of those mass-produced breads
就面包而言 很多批量生产的面包
that are in the bread aisle that are shelf-stable,
都可以在货架上放很久
they can last a month
它们可以放一个月
without getting mold on them.
也不会发霉
And when you look at the ingredient list,
当你读它们的成分配料表的时候
it’s probably about 50 ingredients long.
可能有多达50多种成分
They’re the ones we wanna avoid.
这种面包就是你应该敬而远之的
When you’re getting bread,
当你买面包的时候
get the fresh bread that comes from the local bakery,
买当地面包店烤制的新鲜面包
which is usually around the deli counter area
这些面包一般在食品杂货店中
inside of grocery stores.
熟食区出售
Those will have maybe four or five ingredients,
这些面包只有四到五种成分
it’ll mold after two days,
放两天就会发霉
but you can preserve it by just putting it into the freezer
不过你可以放进冰箱保存
and take it out as you need it.
吃的时候再拿出来
Narrator: And, speaking of bread,
旁白:说到面包
what about going gluten-free to lose weight?
无麸质减肥法又是否有效呢?
Kearney: Gluten-free for weight loss
Kearney:无麸质减肥法
can be a huge marketing ploy.
是一种巨大的营销策略
So, with gluten-free, there are a lot of people
确实有一批人
that do have an intolerance to gluten.
对麸质不耐受
Or they have celiac disease,
或者他们患有乳糜泻
which is where the body starts attacking itself
就是身体会开始自我攻击
and can deteriorate the body.
导致身体情况恶化
Narrator: But there are also people
旁白:但也有很多人
without these conditions who are looking to…
并不患有这些疾病 却仍然
Kearney: Blame something like the gluten
Kearney:把一切归咎于麸质
without checking the rest of their diet.
而不是反思自己其他的饮食
If you are honest with yourself,
如果你对自己很诚实
recording your food, checking the ingredients,
记录下自己的饮食并检查其中的成分
and then you eat the gluten
然后在食用麸质后
and you feel the intolerance, then great.
有不耐受症状 那好吧
But a lot of people will choose to just jump in
但很多人直接就得出结论说
and be like, gluten’s the enemy.
麸质就是减肥的天敌
Narrator: So, most of us don’t need to cut out gluten
旁白:大多数人减肥都不需要
or fat or carbs to lose weight.
抵制麸质 脂肪或碳水
But there are some products better left on the shelf.
但有些东西还是不碰为妙
Kearney: The diet sodas are terrible,
Kearney:无糖汽水很可怕
with all the additives, preservatives in them,
里面含有很多添加剂和防腐剂
and the hidden sugars.
以及隐藏的糖
A lot of the added sugars are the synthetic sugars
很多添加糖都是合成糖
that are supposed to be great
它们本来是很好的
because they don’t release insulin,
因为并不引起胰岛素分泌
which then doesn’t cause a spike in blood sugar levels.
所以并不会引起血糖飙升
But, internally,
但是在体内
if we don’t stimulate the release of insulin,
如果我们不刺激胰岛素的释放
those sugars, the synthetic sugars, go to the liver,
这些糖 也就是合成糖
build up around the liver,
在肝脏附近聚集
hinder the functioning of the liver,
阻碍肝脏功能
and then can lead to nonalcoholic fatty disease.
就会导致非酒精性脂肪肝病
If I’m gonna have a soda,
如果我要喝汽水
which I have once in a blue moon,
而且难得喝一次
it will be the real thing.
那就喝货真价实的汽水
Yes, there’s more sugar in it,
里面是会有更多糖
but it’s something that I don’t have on a regular basis.
但我并不是天天摄入这么多糖
Narrator: Better yet, she says, drink water.
旁白:她说 最好还是喝水
Kearney: Jazz up your water.
Kearney:给水里加点料
Add fruit to it, add some mint or cucumber, lemon.
例如水果 薄荷 或者黄瓜 柠檬
Yes, it’ll take a little bit for your taste buds to reset,
虽然味蕾需要时间来重新适应
but you’re getting so many nutrients from that water,
但你会从这种水中获取大量营养
and your body requires water
而且你的身体需要水
for it to function optimally.
来保持最佳运转性能
Water is one of the six nutrients that the body needs.
水是身体必需的六大营养之一
And when we’re dehydrated,
当我们脱水时
it also mimics the signs of hunger.
身体会作出饥饿的假象
So people turn to food a lot if they’re dehydrated,
所以人们通常会在脱水时大吃特吃
not realizing that they’re not hungry,
而没有意识到 他们其实不是饿了
it’s just your body saying,
只是身体在说
“Give me some water, I’m thirsty.”
“给我点水吧 我好渴”
Narrator: And what about juice?
旁白:那果汁怎么样?
Kearney: Oh, juice cleanses. [laughs]
Kearney:哦 排毒果汁 [大笑]
So, juice cleanses are, like, one of my pet peeves.
排毒果汁是我最讨厌的东西之一
If you’re having a juice every once in a while, great.
如果你时不时喝一次果汁 那还不错
You’re still getting the antioxidants out of it,
你能从中获得抗氧化物
you’re still getting the nutrients,
能够得到营养
but you’re removing that fiber.
不过得不到纤维
And fiber is key for the body to support gut health.
而纤维正是维持肠道健康的关键
With a lot of juice cleanses, they’re hella expensive,
很多排毒果汁都很贵
and we have this belief
我们相信
that they’re gonna be better for our bodies
这些果汁对身体有好处
or it’s a cleansing effect of our body.
对身体有排毒作用
Realistically, what’s happening is that,
实际情况上
when you have those juice cleanses
当你喝这些排毒果汁时
that are mostly coming from, like, fruit sugars
摄取的大多都是水果中
and then the vegetable sugars,
和蔬菜中的糖分
it’s a high, high amount of fructose in the body.
体内堆积大量果糖
When the body consumes excess fructose,
当身体摄入大量果糖时
it has a spasming effect of the GI tract
会引起肠道痉挛
that can lend to the cleansing effect.
有助于“清洁”肠道
So that when we are actually having
所以当我们的身体
a reaction to the high
对体内
amounts of fructose in the body,
大量果糖产生反应时
people think it’s the cleansing effect
人们通常认为这是身体在排毒
because the marketing ploys have
因为市场营销策略
led us to believe that way.
让我们相信了这件事
But it’s not.
但其实不是的
You would be better cleansing your body
身体排毒最好方法
by actually eating the apple, eating the spinach,
就是吃苹果 菠菜
and eating all the other fruits that are in that cleanse.
吃那些有排毒功效的水果
That would be better for you
这样才会对身体有好处
because fiber is our natural detox.
因为纤维是天然的排毒素
What it does is it goes through the body,
它所起的作用是 在你身体里走一遭
picks up, like, excess fat, metabolic waste,
带走多余的脂肪 代谢废物
and help cleanse it out.
并把它们排出体外
Narrator: But juice cleanses aren’t the only diet fads
旁白:不过排毒果汁不是唯一一种
that don’t often work.
无效的网红减肥法
Turner: Intermittent fasting is probably
Turner:我一直会收到
a question I get all the time.
关于间歇性禁食法的问题
It’s…we can kinda put it in that myth category.
暂且把它归纳在减肥误区里吧
Narrator: Now, it can restrict calories
旁白:这种方法确实可以限制热量摄入
and, at least temporarily, help you lose weight.
至少暂时能帮你减肥
Turner: If you’re only allowed to eat food for eight hours,
Turner:如果只能在八小时内吃东西
that just gives someone a lot of structure,
会给人一种井井有条的感觉
and that can be very, very helpful.
这也会非常有用
You can only get so many calories in your mouth
在这段时间里只吃一定量的卡路里
in that time.
只会是有限的
On the flip side,
另一方面
someone can get a lot of calories in their mouth
有些人在这段时间里
during that time as well.
也会摄入大量卡路里
So, someone can, and I’ve seen many people do it,
我见过很多人
they’ve gained weight through intermittent fasting.
用间断性禁食法后 仍然增重了
So it’s not just gonna be this quick fix;
所以这并不是权宜之计
there’s nothing magical to it.
并没有神奇之处
Narrator: And the same goes for many popular diets.
旁白:很多流行的减肥饮食也是如此
Kapur: So, one of the common diets right now
Kapur:现阶段正流行的一种饮食
that is gaining popularity is the ketogenic diet.
就是生酮饮食
So, a lot of people who are doing that
很多践行生酮减肥法的人
are just eliminating carbohydrates,
彻底不吃碳水
which is why that’s hard to sustain,
这就是为什么难以维持的原因
because your body does need carbohydrates for a reason.
因为身体需要碳水化合物是有原因的
To be honest, there’s not a lot of research
说实话 现阶段还没有多少研究
that’s saying that that is something that is helpful.
证明生酮减肥法有效
There’s maybe a lot of research in mice models,
也许在小白鼠身上做了很多研究
but that hasn’t been transcribed
不过这还没有转化为
into human studies.
对人体的临床研究
Narrator: And while people have lost weight on keto,
旁白:虽然有很多人靠生酮减肥法瘦了
it’s often not without side effects.
但也会有很多副作用
Kapur: They’re eliminating whole grains and legumes,
Kapur:他们不吃一切谷类和豆类
certain fruits and vegetables,
不吃某些蔬菜水果
and really increasing their fat intake,
增加脂肪摄入
which, although fats are important,
虽然脂肪很重要
excess of any nutrient can cause
但任何一种营养过量
metabolic changes in your body
都会引起体内代谢变化
that will impact your cardiovascular health,
影响心血管健康
your physical health, your metabolic health.
影响身体健康 和新陈代谢
So, an example would be patients
例如临床中
that we’re seeing in the clinical setting
我们见到一些病人
are following ketogenic diets, are seeing weight loss,
靠生酮饮食成功减肥了
however, are coming with higher cholesterol markers,
但随之而来的是胆固醇升高
they’re coming with higher LDL markers,
低密度脂蛋白水平升高
they’re coming with more irritable bowel symptoms,
病人出现肠应激综合症
they’re coming with more gastrointestinal discomfort.
还有很多肠胃不适的情况
Narrator: The truth is there’s no one tool
旁白:实际上 世上没有任何一种方法
that will make you magically lose weight.
能让你奇迹般减肥成功
Kapur: I think the most prevalent concept
Kapur:我认为最近和健康有关
around health these days is biohacking,
最流行的词就是“生物黑客”
which is this idea that you can defeat biology,
意思是你可以战胜生物学
you can work around your genetic predispositions,
可以避开基因的遗传疾病倾向
your metabolic parameters,
避开身体代谢参数
and that is actually not true.
但这其实是不正确的
And the reason for that is because
原因就是
you cannot defeat biology,
你不可能战胜生理学
you cannot hack hunger,
你不能战胜饥饿
you cannot hack access to healthcare,
你不可能骗取医疗保险
you cannot hack motivation.
不可能骗过行为动机
And this idea that, again, if those results are there,
而那种认为一旦减肥成功
you’re going to be able to feel more satisfied
你就会更满足
is also not true.
的想法 也是不对的
So, this biohacking works on this concept and this belief
生物黑客是基于概念和信念的
that, you know, you can work your way and fix your body,
你可以通过自己的方式改变身材
and that prescribes to the social construct
也打破了传统社会的思想枷锁
that it is up to you to change that.
因为你完全掌握自我改变的主动权
Narrator: And that’s also why most diets don’t work.
旁白:这就是为什么很多减肥食谱没有用
Kapur: They’re hard to sustain,
Kapur:它们很难坚持
they’re hard to maintain,
很难维持
so the results are very temporary,
所以只能获得暂时性的成效
which is why we go back to something, trying something new
这就是为什么我们要重来尝试新方法
It’s important to focus on behaviors
我们应该注重行为
rather than outcomes.
而不是结果本身
Kearney: Where you should start is record your food.
Kearney:第一步要记录你吃的食物
A simple food log to lose weight
对自己尽可能诚实
is really just being honest with yourself,
比如 制作一个简单的食物日志
identifying your foods and the hidden ingredients
检查你的饮食和其中暗藏的成分
that could be contributing to excess
有些成分可能就是你
of hundreds and hundreds of calories per day.
每天多摄入成百上千卡路里的罪魁祸首
Take olive oil.
比如橄榄油
Olive oil is great.
橄榄油很健康
But when we cook with it,
但当我们用它做饭的时候
we usually free-pour it into a pan.
通常随意倒很多在锅里
Each tablespoon of olive oil has 128 calories.
每餐匙橄榄油含有128卡路里
Now, if you’re pouring in, like, 6, 7, 8 tablespoons
如果你做饭的时候用了七八勺
with your vegetables,
再加上你炒的蔬菜
you’re getting almost 1,000 calories that you don’t need.
你就摄入了近一千多余的卡路里
Narrator: So, pro tip for cooking with olive oil:
旁白:关于用橄榄油烹饪的专业建议
Kearney: Put it in, wait till your pan is hot,
Kearney:把锅放在炉子上 等它烧热
once it’s hot, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of olive oil,
加入一到两勺橄榄油
and then add in your vegetables.
再放入蔬菜
When the pan is hot enough, it will disperse easier
当锅足够热的时候 油就更容易散开
and then you’ll use less.
用油量就会减少
Also, once you put the vegetables in,
而且一旦你加入了蔬菜
some water and moisture will come from those vegetables
里面的水分就会渗出来
and will add to the liquid in the pan,
锅里的液体就会变多
so you actually don’t need to add excess in.
所以你本来就不用倒很多的油
Narrator: And if you are being
旁白:如果你正在注意
mindful of what you eat,
你的日常饮食
that whole idea of cheating? Kearney isn’t a fan.
那么关于“欺骗餐”这个概念呢?Kearney并不支持
Kearney: I don’t think there is any cheat meals.
Kearney:我不觉得有任何欺骗餐存在
I don’t like the word cheat.
我也不喜欢“欺骗”这个词
I think it gives it this,
这会给人一种
it gives us this, like, higher power,
无形的压迫感
like, oh, this is really bad and I can’t believe I did this,
认为自己做了一件罪不可赦的错事
I completely fell off the wagon.
认为自己甘于堕落
No, remove that.
不 不要这么想
Because then you’re gonna want it more,
因为这样只会让你更加渴求“欺骗餐”
you’re gonna feel even more guilty about it.
然后愈加心生愧疚
If you go out and you’re socializing
如果你要外出社交聚餐
and you’re trying out one of New York’s best restaurants
去了纽约一家最好的餐厅
that’s filled with cream and butter, enjoy it.
桌上全是高热量食物 吃吧
Just try to get a salad to start.
尽可能用沙拉垫肚子就行
And filling up on salad is a great way to cut the calories,
这是一种减少摄入热量的好方法
and then, have, like, one of the appetizers
再吃一点开胃小菜
that are not in line with your health goals
虽然这可能不符合你的减肥要求
with your table and share, ’cause sharing is caring.
记得要和同桌的人分享 因为分享就是关心他人的表现
Narrator: And there’s more good news.
旁白:还有更多好消息
Kearney: You can still lose weight
Kearney:偶尔喝一点酒
while drinking occasional alcohol,
影响不了你的减肥大计
if you’re sticking to the cleaner foods.
如果你只吃健康营养的食物
And by omitting all the foods
并且戒掉所有
that you tend to enjoy in the past,
过去你爱吃的食物
by omitting alcohol, trying to increase your exercise,
完全不喝酒 并努力运动
and then doing this, like, detox fad all in one go,
直接一气呵成 戒断治疗
it’s overwhelming, and it’s setting you up for failure.
这样减肥强度太大了 注定失败
So doing it in stages and being more realistic
所以脚踏实地 分阶段地
about what you can change now,
做出现在你所力所能及的改变
and then work towards it.
然后为此付出努力
What I usually recommend to my clients is
我经常建议我的顾客
take care of your food now.
现阶段只关注饮食
You’ll understand how your body
这样你就了解 当你身体营养充足时
feels when it’s nourished,
了解身体在营养充分时是什么感受
understand how your
了解如何维护
gut health is supposed to be supported,
肠道健康
and then we’ll focus on alcohol
然后再回到戒酒
and working in the exercise.
以及多加运动的问题
Narrator: But the thing is,
旁白:但实际上
no matter how much we care about it,
无论我们多在乎体重
weight definitely isn’t everything.
体重绝不是一切
Kapur: I think one of the biggest myths
Kapur:我认为关于减肥和体重
around weight loss and weight
最大的误区之一莫过于
is that overweight equals unhealthy,
认为超重就是不健康的
normal weight equals healthy,
正常体重则意味着身体健康
as defined by the BMI category.
就像BMI鉴定的那样
BMI is a very inaccurate measure of health
BMI是一种非常不准确的健康标准
because it is just looking at your height and weight
因为它只考虑了你的身高和体重
without taking into account
却没有把新陈代谢水平
what your metabolic factors and parameters are,
和健康参数考虑在内
what is your physiological health, your physical health,
也不包括你的生理 身体健康
your sleep, your mental health,
睡眠质量 心理健康
your relationship to food.
和你与食物的关系
And I think it’s very important
如果我们真的想判断一个人是否健康
to factor those things
我认为把这些因素全部考虑在内
if we really wanna define someone as healthy.
是非常有必要的
And if we’re not gonna look at it more holistically,
如果我们不整体地看待问题
I think what that does is
结果就是
it marginalizes people in bigger bodies.
大体型的人被边缘化
Narrator: Plus, not everyone can lose weight,
旁白:并不是每个人都能减肥成功
even if they’re putting in the same effort.
哪怕他们做出了同样的努力
Kapur: That’s a very common myth,
Kapur:这是个非常常见的误区
that everybody should have,
就是每个人都有
has the same ability to lose weight,
相同的减肥能力
and if everybody eats the same way,
认为如果每个人吃一样的东西
they’re gonna look the same way,
他们就会有一样的身材
which is very untrue, and that’s incorrect.
也是不真实 不准确的
And the reason for that is
原因就是
I think it’s important to understand that
我们应该知道
someone’s weight is a factor of so many different things.
体重是由很多种不同的因素影响的
It is so complex.
这太复杂了
All the way from your genetic predispositions,
从你的基因倾向
your family history, your past medical history,
你的家族史 用药史
your relationship to food as you were growing up,
成长过程与食物的关系
because not everybody has access to food.
因为不是每个人都可以接触到食物
Because health is about inclusion, access,
健康与归属感 途径
connection, joy, physiological well-being,
关系 愉悦 生理健康有关
and we have to take those factors into account.
我们必须把这些因素全部考虑在内

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

三位营养师分享职业经验,揭穿18个最为常见的减肥误区。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

郑总🌕

审核员

审核员SLS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F94IY408Q4E

相关推荐