未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

戴安·莱恩谈她的父母

Diane Lane | My Turn | ELLE

嗨!这是 戴安 莱恩 现在轮到我了
Hi I’m Diane Lane, and this is My Turn.
童年给人感觉好像我们活着是为了我们的父母
Childhood can feel as though we are living for our parents.
作为一个父母离婚的孩子 我经常是父母争吵的话题
As a child of divorce, I had the experience of actually being fought over.
在我还非常小的时候 我的父母就离婚了 他们说当时我才出生十三天
My parents got divorced when I was incredibly young, they like to say 13 days old, because
因为 你能相信吗 我都不到两周大
can you believe it…it was less than two weeks.
他们总是计划着一起养育我 但是我从来没有把他们看做一对夫妇
They always planned on sharing me parentally, but I never saw them as a couple.
与两个强势的 热情的 有趣的 暴躁的父母一起生活是需要技巧的
It was really tricky to live between two strong, passionate, interesting, fiery parents.
无论如何他们都不能团结
Who are not united in any way.
会有两种观点呈现在你的面前 你得同样重视他们 即使这两种观点会像油和水一样
You have two perspectives and you value them equally, even though they’re kind of oil and
无法相容
water.
我喜欢用油和水来举例 因为你必须使劲摇才能使它们混合
And I like oil and water as an example because you have to shake it up to get it to mix,
这样它们在一起也只能持续几分钟 然后再一次分开
and it only last for a few minutes and then it separates again.
因此 我也会不断地摇晃我自己 允许两种观点都能被用来
So I’m constantly shaking myself to allow for both points of view to be represented
指导我的生活 因为我既尊重我的爸爸也尊重我的妈妈
in how I conduct my life, because I honor both my Mother and my Father.
我的爸爸是一个南方的浸礼宗教徒的儿子 这就使得他排斥宗教并且
Well my Father was the son of Southern Baptists and it made him reject Religion and embrace
崇尚科学
Science.
我的妈妈 她有着成为演员和歌唱家的抱负
My Mother, you know she had ambitions of being an actress and a singer.
她也是一个画家
She was also a painter.
我为我的长相 声音而感谢她 而且我也喜欢绘画
I thank her for my looks, my voice, I love to paint.
我们之间没有秘密 这是我非常珍视的
There were no secrets with us, which I treasured.
父母和我在一起时都很坦诚 我很自豪 现在他们都不在这儿
I feel very empowered by how honest my parents were with me, now that they’re not here…I
我希望他们能在
wish they were.
我希望我能和他们一起分享我的成功 并对他们说声 谢谢你们
I wish I could share my success with them and say, Thank You!
有趣的是 我只是偶然发现了一盘录音带
Interestingly I just came across, a tape.
我的妈妈会用磁带录下她和其他人的对话 那些人并不知道被录音
My mother would tape record conversations on the phone with people and they didn’t know
我在电话上听到了爸爸和妈妈的声音
that this was happening…and I hear on the phone the voices of my Mother and my Father.
我听到他们在谈论我 并且担心我 生活是复杂的 但是
And I’m hearing them talk about me, and worry and life was complicated, but there was so
这里有如此多的爱 我第一次听见他们谈论起他们的蜜月
much love there, and I got to hear them for the first time talk about their Honeymoon.
我爸爸说 记得蜜月吗 科琳 还记得我们的蜜月吗?
My Dad said, remember the Honeymoon Colleen, remember the Honeymoon?
她好像说 是的
And she was like, yea.
我听到他说 他有意识地软磨硬泡把她带到那个美好的地方
I could hear him, he was purposefully kind of grinding her down and getting her to that
在那里 她记得他们在一起的浪漫时光
sweet spot where she remembered the romantic era of their life.
我很吃惊 因为一直以来我都把他们当做两个个体 他们从来没有过意见一致的一面
I was amazed because I only ever got to know them as individuals, they never had a unified
共同抚养我
front, parenting me really.
我认为 我的领悟来自于发现这个录音磁带 听到我的父母对抚养我的讨论
I think that realization that came from me finding this audio tape of hearing my parents
它向我证明没有什么爱是被浪费了的
talking about parenting me, it proved to me that no love is ever wasted.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

戴安莱恩很小的时候父母就离婚了,在她看来他们性格不合水火不容。然而偶然听到母亲的电话录音,她感受到了父母的爱。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

lenore

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_QeIgtxyhk

相关推荐