ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

糖尿病相关暴食症:世界上最危险的饮食失调 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

糖尿病相关暴食症:世界上最危险的饮食失调

Diabulimia: The World's Most Dangerous Eating Disorder

有一种饮食失调症 对病人的危害
There’s an eating disorder more dangerous to it’s sufferers
比厌食症或暴食症更大
than anorexia or bulimia.
这是一种由慢性病引起的饮食失调症
It’s an eating disorder with achronic illness,
所以每天你都得和两种病作抗争
so you’re trying to fight bothon a daily basis,
这一过程非常艰难
and that’s quite difficult to do.
大多数人从未听说过这种病
Most people haven’t heard of it.
我只是不想这种病伤害到我的家人
I just never wanted to hurtmy family.
它就是糖尿病相关暴食症
Its name is diabulimia.
这就像是合理的饮食出现异常
It is like the perfect dietgone wrong.
糖尿病相关暴食症世界上最危险的饮食失调症
伦敦国王学院医院
嘉玛 22岁12岁时被诊断为1型糖尿病
始终有人跟在我身边
I have someone with me all the time
因为我在科室住院
because I’m under section and…
很明显 我认为我已经有生命危险了
apparently I’m at risk to myself,I think.
事实上 我也不太确定
I don’t know, really.
但我猜这就是我得让人跟着的原因
I think that’s why.
你想去哪?这边吗?
What way do you want to go -this way?
和所有1型糖尿病患者一样
Like all Type 1 diabetics,
为了能够活下去
Gemma needs to constantly monitor her blood sugar levels
嘉玛需要不断监测她的血糖水平
and inject herself with insulin several times a day
并在一天内多次注入胰岛素
in order to live.
1型糖尿病是一种常在孩童时期得到确诊的自身免疫病
患者的机体无法合成生存所需的胰岛素
与2型糖尿病不同的是:1型糖尿病与生活方式和肥胖症都无关
我手上拿的就是测血糖的工具
I’ve got my test kit.
拿出血糖测试条 然后
I have test strips and then…
放进去
..put it in.
其实不用花太多时间
Doesn’t actually take long,
更多的就是精神上的斗争罢了
but it’s just more of a head…mind game.
然后 取血
And then…..get the blood out…
像这样做 结果是4.3
..like that. 4.3.
但我不能接触胰岛素
But I’m not allowed my insulincos I’m not allowed
因为我不能自己注射胰岛素
to inject it myself.
他们会给我注射
They’re doing it.
不注射胰岛素会让人上瘾
It’s addictive not to inject yourinsulin cos,
不知道该怎么说 就是
I don’t know,you can just eat whatever you want
你可以吃任何想吃的 体重还会减少
and lose weight. It’s like…
这简直是 一石两鸟
..two birds and one stone,and all that.
糖尿病相关暴食症是涵盖性术语 主要有三大特点
Diabulimia is an umbrella term thatconsists of three main features.
第一 它只发生在1型糖尿病患者身上
The first is that it only occurs in people with Type 1 diabetes.
第二 患者担心注射胰岛素
Secondly,that people with Type 1diabetes have a fear
会使体重增加
that insulin causes weight gain.
第三 为了减轻体重
And third,that this fear is so strong
对体重增加的过度担心
that it leads them to omit the amount of insulin they take
使他们减少了胰岛素用量
in order to have weight loss.
如果1型糖尿病患者不摄入胰岛素
If the person with Type 1 diabetes
他们很快就会死亡
does not take any insulin,they will die very quickly.
糖尿病相关暴食症非常危险 某种条件下会致死
Diabulimia is extremely dangerousand, in some cases, fatal.
保健服务的意识缺失意味着
The lack of awareness in health care services means help for sufferers
在英国 患者能得到的帮助非常少
in the UK is very scarce.
精神病学家伊斯梅尔•哈立达经营了一个糖尿病和饮食失调症的诊所
Psychiatrist Khalida Ismail runs a diabetes and eating disorders clinic,
旨在为这种改变生活的病症寻找新的疗法
which aims to break new groundfor this life-changing condition.
你愿意简单地描述下
So would you like to just
你现在的状况吗?
give me a bit of a summary of where you are now?
你知道 我是个相当理性的人
You know, I’m quitea rational person.
我知道我得一直注射胰岛素
I know I should be taking myinsulin,
我很清楚它的作用
I know exactly what it does and I
以及不注射的后果
know what will happen if I don’t take it.
但接着有另一个声音在说
But then I’ve just got this othervoice being like,
“保持苗条更加重要”
“It’s much more importantto be skinny.”
你还想每餐只注射两个单位的胰岛素吗?
Do you still want to just givetwo units per meal? I…
你还打算将这养成习惯?
And try to get into a routinewith that?
我觉得这是明智的
I think that would be sensible,
我不想再尝试和摄入胰岛素了
I don’t really want to try and take any more,
但也许我可以
but maybe if I could take
尽可能地每餐摄入两个单位的胰岛素
two units with as many mealsas possible.
你将看上去很健康 并拥有标准的身材
You can look quite welland have a normal body size,
但由于你减少胰岛素的摄入
and yet, because you’re restrictinginsulin inside you,
你现在的血糖水平极高
you’re running very high blood sugars,
高血糖会增加
and these high blood sugars are increasing your risk
感染上糖尿病并发症的风险
of getting diabetes complications,
例如 损害你的视力 让你失明
such as damaging your eyes and going blind,
损坏你的肾脏 需要进行肾移植
damaging your kidneysand needing a kidney transplant,
或是破坏你的神经末梢
or damaging your nerve endings.
60%的患有1型糖尿病的女性会在25岁前患上饮食失调症
莱斯特
娜比拉 21岁16岁时被诊断患有1型糖尿病
娜比拉和她的大家庭住在一起
Nabeelah lives at home with herextended family.
她和糖尿病相关暴食症斗争了许多年
She’s struggled with diabulimiafor several years,
但对父母谈病症的实情 她感到难以启齿
but has difficulty being honestwith her parents about it.
大家笑得灿烂一点 好
All right, decent smiles, please. OK,
所有人准备 1 2 大家一起说
everybody, one, two…Everybody say…
噢 天哪 不错
HE TRILLS Oh, my God! Hey,
微笑的男孩
smiley boy. Well,
今天是古尔邦节 我们一家都来了
today’s Eid and we’ve got mywhole family here.
上个月是斋月 所有人都禁食
For the past month, it’s beenRamadan and everyone’s been fasting.
但因为患有糖尿病 我被豁免禁食
But I’ve been exempt from itbecause of the diabetes,
所以我不需要禁食
so I don’t have to fast.
但其他人都得禁食
But everyone else has beenkeeping…
他们已经每天有20小时左右不吃不喝了
They’ve been without food and water for about 20 hours or so every day.
当我注射胰岛素时 我的手常常会抖
When I’m injecting, my hand tendsto shake, usually,
尤其是当我将肾上腺素笔靠近皮肤时
especially once I’ve gotthe EpiPen close to my skin.
若没有极度消沉或太多担心增重的念头
Me being completely recovered wouldbe me being able to inject
我就能每天都注射胰岛素
on a daily basis without the bigcloud of depression
这样下去我就能完全康复
or the big cloud of weight gainstanding over my head.
在不同的文化里
A reason why, in different cultures,
它之所以不被提及的原因是
it’s not really spoken about is
患有精神病或是饮食失调症
because it’s not admirable to have
是不好的
a mental illnessor an eating disorder.
如果在家庭中 它不被提及
And if it’s not spoken aboutin families,
这就有点像是被忽视和屏蔽
then it’s kind of just ignoredand blocked away,
就像不存在一样
like it’s not there.
患有糖尿病相关暴食症 你就可能患有它的并发症
With my diabulimia, you’ve got the added complications of what diabetes brings.
我的视力变差了
My eyesight has gotten worse,
我的脚 手和手指
I’ve been getting nerve pains
都会神经痛
in my feet and hands and fingers
这些也是最能影响到你的地方
cos that’s where it tends to affectyou the most.
我还注意到 我后背下部的肾会痛
I’ve also noticed, like,kidney pains in my lower back.
我很容易头晕 并且有偏头痛
I get dizzy easily, I get migraines.
这是一种由慢性病引起的饮食失调症
It’s an eating disorderwith a chronic illness,
所以每天你都得和两种病作抗争
so you’re trying to fight both on adaily basis
这一过程非常艰难
and that’s quite difficult to do.
不注射胰岛素的后果有:肾衰竭 失明 神经损伤 心力衰竭 断肢 死亡
阿伯丁
我此刻拄着拐杖的原因是
So the reason I walk with crutchesat the moment is
我的脚部出现了损伤
because of the damagethat I’ve done to my feet,
这都是因为我没在意
but that’s all due to not takingcare of my insulin
胰岛素的摄入和糖代谢的控制
and my diabetic control.
那时 外科医生是这么说的
The surgeon at the time was like, “ Yeah,
‘你的骨头就像蜂巢一样
your bone is actually like honeycomb and mush.”
软化得像被溶解了 或者说是粉碎了’
It’s kind of dissolving it,it’s, like, disintegrating.
有些难以想象
So that’s kind of…
这些东西会伴随我一生
..hard to think that these things are going to be with me for life.
贝琪在去饮食失调病区的路上
Becky’s on her way to the eatingdisorder unit,
她在这个医院住院了16个月
where she spent 16 monthsas an in-patient
接受糖尿病相关暴食症的治疗
receiving treatment for herdiabulimia.
我非常紧张
I’m really nervous cos I haven’t been back
因为我好几个月没回医院了
in quite a few months,
所以看到一些现在的工作人员 会觉得陌生
so it’ll be strange seeing some ofthe actual staff.
我们现在到伊甸园诊所的前门了
This is us at the Eden Unit,at the front door.
真让人紧张
It’s nerve-racking, this.
据我所知
As far as I’m aware,
伊甸园诊所是英国极少数一家
the Eden Unit is one of very few units in the UK
能够接收并治疗
which has been able to take on andtreat people
患有1型糖尿病引起的饮食失调症的人
who are suffering from an eating disorder with Type 1 diabetes.
这是我曾经住过的一间病房
This used to be one of the old rooms that I stayed in.
这间是我第一天或第二天晚上呆的病房
That was the first or second night I was in, that one.
我被插上管子 因为我无法进食
I got tubed because I wasn’t able tophysically eat.
我害怕
I was just scared to.
我不想增重
I didn’t want to put on the weight. I…
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我想大概是因为
I guess it’s becauseI knew if I’d eaten something,
如果我吃了东西 我就得注射胰岛素
then I would have to take insulinwith it
而这是我最不想做的事
and that was the last thingI wanted to do.
就像我说的 看见它就烦
Like I say,it is upsetting seeing them…
但它也很好地提醒了我 我不想变成这样
..but it’s a good reminder of where I don’t want to be.
-你好-进来吧 嗨
Hello.Oh, come in. Hello!
许久未见你了
Haven’t seen you for ages and ages.
请坐
Take a seat.
到现在已经有一年半了
It’s been a year and a half now.
有这么久了吗?
It’s as long as that?
从你当初来这里的时候
At the time you came to us,
我觉得你明白情况的危险性
I think you’d got in touch
实际上你应该也被吓到了
with the danger of your conditionand you were properly frightened.
幸运的是 一切都不晚 你想要寻求帮助
And fortunately, it wasn’t too lateand you wanted help.
贝琪在我们这有3份住院证明
Becky’s had three in-patientadmissions with us.
第三份也就是最后一份住院证明 表明情况几乎危及到生命了
The third and final admission that she had was very nearly fatal.
她及时地来到我们诊所
She only really got to us just
只是为了帮她度过
about in time to put her through
非常虚弱的再度进食的过程
the very delicate re-feedingprocess. OK,
我们正走向厨房
so we’re just about to headinto the kitchen…
他们正在厨房里准备下午的点心
..where they’re sort of preparingfor afternoon snack.
最终我还是到了必须进行治疗的地步
I ended upon a compulsory treatment order.
我不被允许扎自己的手指
I wasn’t allowed to prick my fingeron my own,
我不被允许自己注射胰岛素
I wasn’t allowed to take my insulinon my own,
没有一种药物是可以由自己动手的
no form of medication on my own.
总是要在工作人员的陪同下进行
It always had to bewith a member of staff.
但当你获得准许自己注射胰岛素时
But then when the time comes for you to actually be handed it,
这一环节让人觉得可怕
to take your insulin,that’s the scary part.
你就会想 “不 我不要”
You’re like,”No, I don’t want to.”
伦敦国王学院医院
1到4号床
嘉玛已经在伦敦国王学院医院的糖尿病病房
Gemma has been in a diabetes ward
住了好几周了
in King’s College Hospital for weeks,
她正等着有饮食失调症的病房能给她个床位
waiting to hear if any eating disorder units can give her a bed.
我在抖
I’m shaking.
我在试试看 能否在饮食失调症病房住院
I’m trying to get a place in an eating disorder unit in-patient.
也就是找个床位
It’s just finding a bed cos
在英国 现在是没有床位的
at the moment there aren’t any beds in England,
尤其是治疗糖尿病和饮食失调症患者的医院
and especially ones that knowabout diabetes and eating disorders.
去年八月 我被诊断出有厌食症
Back in August last year,I was diagnosed with anorexia,
暴饮暴食狂泻的子类型病
binge purge subtype.
就是要么吃很多东西 然后生病
So…it’s like you either eateverything and make yourself sick,
要么停止注射胰岛素
or stop injecting your insulin,
或者是通过某些方法减少摄入卡路里
or just get rid of the caloriesin some way.
据我观察
My observation is that thesepatients are falling
最终这些病人
between the nets and, as a result,
糖尿病没能得到控制 导致恶化
they’re getting worse diabetes control,
也增大了患上糖尿病并发症
they’re increasing their risk ofgetting diabetes complications,
以及早期死亡率的风险
and of early mortality.
这里太无聊了
It’s so boring
我在这选择了最小的的一幅图
in here that I’ve literally picked the tiniest drawing
我能为它花费很多的时间
that’s in the book so that I can spend
而且不用思考
as much time just not thinking.
所以我只能给它涂颜色
So I don’t have to just colour that.
我可能只是在浪费时间
I’m like just literallywasting time.
这个是哈利波特
This Harry Potter one.
这里没什么好做的
There’s nothing to do in here.
这是个非常好的连环画
And then a comic one,which is awesome. Oh,
虽然我的女儿做了一些
my daughter’s done some, though.
这是她的艺术品
That’s her artwork.
在家里 我和我的母亲 女儿 一起生活
At home, I live with my mum,daughter.
我的女儿5岁了
My daughter’s five years old.
这是为了保护 我女儿的名字 伊芙
This is to protect… AndI’ve got my daughter’s name, Evie.
基本上这一排是为了保护她
So basically the lineis protecting her.
我认为她有一些想法
I think she has some sort of idea. Yeah,
这很快会影响到她 她将知道
it will affect her soonand she will know.
这也是我在这里的原因
But that’s why I am here now,
唯一的原因
that’s the only reason I am here, like,
为了更好 保护她远离这个
to get better, and prevent herfrom getting one because…
这可能是世界上最糟糕的东西
..it’d be like the worst thingin the world.
目前 获得有关糖尿病相关暴食症的信息和支持
Currently access to information andsupport for diabulimia
对一些人来说
is so hard to come by that, for some,
太少也太迟了
it’s too little, too late.
这是丽萨的日记
This is Lisa’s diary.
“我觉得太胖了 今天每个人都看着我”
“I feel so fat.Everyone looked at me today.”
丽萨在27岁的时候去世了
Lisa was 27 years old when she died.
-你想她吗?-当然
Do you miss her? Yeah,
是的
I do. Yeah,
这个裙子 我认为尺寸是6号
this dress. I think this dress is a size six.
即使是这样 我觉得也需要改小
And even then, it needed taking in,I think.
但是通常 我会说她的尺寸是
But naturally, I would say she was a size…
10到12
sort of 10 to 12.
她的脸颊非常的红
Her cheeks are really, really red in this
这是没有注射胰岛素的一个信号
so is a sign of no taking in insulin
我想那是最近的一次
That one’s quite a recent one,I think.
这是丽萨去世后 我第一次听到糖尿病相关暴食症
It was after Lisa died that I firstheard about diabulimia.
丽萨的故事被发布到网上
Lisa’s story was posted onsocial media and,
有大量的评论
reading a lot of the comments,
其中有很多评论说
there were a lot of comments saying, “Oh,
我有这个病
I had this.”
我甚至不知道丽萨之前是否听过这个词
I don’t even know if Lisa’d heardof that word before.
我从没和她谈过这件事
It’s nothing that I’d ever had a conversation with her about anyway.
这是她在操场的一些照片
There’s a series of pictures of herin the gym…
她把照片送给她朋友
on here.Sending them to her friends.
这发生在七月七日
It happened on the 7th of September.
这是在6月的11点45分拍的
This was taken on the 6th at 11:45.
这有一张她生日拍的照片
There’s one of her on her birthdayhere.
这是
This was…
这是她在世上的最后一个生日
This would have been her lastbirthday that she was alive,
2014年12月
December 2014.
她看起来有一点憔悴
She looks a bit drawnin that picture.
似乎如果她早一点接受治疗
It’s just something that if she’dhave help with earlier,
这一切可能就不会发生了
then…maybe it wouldn’t havehappened.

Mm…
我父母只知道一点小事
[CROSSING BEEPS] My parents know slight things
知道我在经受什么
with what I’m going through,
知道糖尿病相关暴食症 知道我逃避注射
with the diabulimia,with the skipping injections.
他们只知道我逃避了胰岛素注射
What they know is that I’mskipping injections,
但是他们不知道
but they don’t know…
他们不知道其中精神健康的部分
They don’t understand themental health part of it.
但是一部分是因为我太害怕当面地
But a part of me is too scared to tell them
告诉他们
in person, face-to-face,
因为他们的反应
because of their reactions.
-你应该在每餐饭后注射吗?-是的
So are you meant to injectafter every meal? Yes.
但是你没有?
But you don’t?
-没有每餐饭后都注射-好的
Not every meal, no. OK. So,
-你现在还有注射吗?-没有
have you injected now? No
我需要上去注射
I need to go up and inject,
但是最后我只是洗脸洗手
but I end up washing up instead.
很难理解她脑袋里在想什么 真的
It’s very hard to understand what’s going on in her mind, really.
可能她希望永远没有糖尿病 你明白吗
Probably she’s wishing she never haddiabetes, you know?
她希望自己和其他正常人一样没有糖尿病
She wishes she was probably normal,like other people without diabetes,
在她这个年龄
and at her age you want
会想要吃吃喝喝 并且
to eat and drink and do things that other
做年轻人想做的事 但她被限制了
youngsters want to do,but she’s limited.
娜比拉说这是一个叫饮食失调的疾病
Nabeelah told me it is aneating disorder
关于饮食失调我不是很清楚
because I really don’t know abouteating disorders.
-她得了这个病?-是的
She’s got this? Yeah.
-饮食失调?-是的
Eating disorder? Eating disorder.
(他们说他们自己的话)
THEY SPEAK THEIR OWN LANGUAGE
(他们说他们自己的话)
THEY SPEAK THEIR OWN LANGUAGE
我们从未想到16岁的她会被确诊糖尿病
We never expected to think that at 16 she’d be diagnosed with diabetes.
你知道吗 这些年她长大了
All these years, you know,she’s grown up
结果就在大学录取考试之前
and then just before her GCSEs,
她被确诊患了1型糖尿病
she’s diagnosedwith Type 1 diabetes…
-这改变了她的一切 是吗?-是的
Which has changed everything,hasn’t it, for her? Yeah,
改变了一切 是的
changed everything. Yeah.
你怎么认为的?
What are you thinking?
你希望自己没有得
Do you wish you didn’t have diabetes –
糖尿病吗?
is that what you’re thinking?
你怎么想
Then, what you thinking?
你会认为 胰岛素会增加体重吗
Do you think, by taking insulin,you put on weight?
这很重要吗?
Does that matter?
这是主要问题?
It’s the main matter.Is that the main matter?
如果胰岛素没让你的体重增加 你还会用吗
If insulin didn’t make you gainweight, you would take it?
你错过的胰岛素用量 最多的一次是多少
What’s the maximumyou’ve missed out on?
最多的一次大概是…
The maximum would probably be…
一点也没用
..not taking it at all.
-多长时间?-几周吧
For how long? Couple of weeks.
几周都不注射胰岛素吗?
Not taking any insulin at allfor a couple of weeks?
天哪
Wow.
真调皮
That’s naughty.
你不知道她错过了两个星期的治疗吧?
You didn’t know she missed two weeks on the trot, did you?

No.
别再讲了 嗯?别讲了
Never told this. Hmm? Never,
不要再讲了 好吧
ever told this. Yes. Well,
感谢你现在告诉我们了
glad you’ve told us now.
我们会一直爱你宝贝 记住这一点
Love you, babes, remember that.Always and forever.
好吗?
OK?
注射多一点胰岛素好吗
Take more insulin, OK?
多吃点糖好吗
Take sugar in front of me, OK?
这一点能做到吗可以
This one, OK? OK.
好的 微笑吧
OK, smile.
我会不定期检查你的血糖水平
可以吗
嘉玛是我的病人 快九个月了
Gemma has been a patient of minefor nearly nine months. Right,
嘉玛 最近怎样
Gemma, how are you?
我昨天看到你了吗
Did I see you yesterday?
我必须要说 嘉玛是
I would say that Gemma is one
因1型糖尿病
of the most severe cases
得饮食失调中最严重的一例
of eating disordersin Type 1 diabetes.
那么我现在告诉你情况
So I’ll tell you what the situationis at the moment,
这里没有饮食失调患者病床了 可能有
there really are no eating disordersbeds. There may be some,
但是不会马上接收你
but they will not at the momentaccept you
因为觉得你有点太复杂了
because you are perceived as toocomplex.
有1型糖尿病和饮食失调
People with Type 1 diabetes and
的人生病了之后
eating disorders who get this ill
会进入不同类型的医院
really do fall between thedifferent types of hospitals –
医院或者精神病院
the medical and the psychiatric.
是的
Yep.
英国对糖尿病相关暴食症患者的关爱不够
There is a lack of care for people who’ve got diabulimia in the UK.
我听说很多病人都在等待适当的
I have heard of patients that havedied whilst waiting
治疗时死去
to get the right care.
我们会持续地探索 尝试说服这些单位
We’re going to keep exploring,trying to persuade these units.
我们准备联系那些
I’m going to contact the diabetes
与饮食失调单位有关的糖尿病组织
teams that are attached to the eating disorders units
我想看能否说服
to see if I can persuade
那些糖尿病组织为你
the diabetes teams to provide you
提供糖尿病住院的支持
the diabetes support as anin-patient. VOICEOVER:
困难的是很多糖尿病组织
What is difficult is thata lot of diabetes teams
不一定有专业技术或者
may not necessarily havethe expertise or the skill set
那些可以展开调研的设备
to carry out the assessments and
他们也不知道如何咨询病人问题
know how to ask patients about this problem and,
并且就算他们这么做了 也没有后续的服务
even when they do,that the services do not exist,
也没有最有效地帮助这些人
neither does theresearch evidence exist,
的研究证据
as to how best to support thesepeople.
很明显那些诊所无法很好地
Apparently those clinics don’thandle
处理糖尿病和饮食失调症的患者
diabetes and eating disordersvery well,
所以我会等比较长的时间
so I’m going to wait a little bit longer and
期待有诊所可以接纳糖尿病人
hope that a clinic will take, um,a diabetic.
挺失望的
So, disappointed.
娜比拉参加了在伦敦
Nabeelah has come to a meet-up inLondon
为康复期糖尿病患者举办的聚会
for people in recovery fromdiabulimia.
这个聚会是英国唯一的慈善机构
The meet-up has beenorganised by the only UK charity
为这种情况的患者举办的
for sufferers of the condition.
我很紧张
I’m nervous.
我没有跟任何得这种病的人
I’ve never spoken to anyone else
说过话 真的
who’s got this, really,
反正没有当面见过
not in person, anyways.
2009年我为饮食失调的糖尿病人创立了慈善机构
I started Diabetics With EatingDisorders as a charity in 2009,
因为我的一个朋友
following the death of a friendof mine who…
因饮食失调症去世了
passed awayon an eating-disorder ward
周围都是一些不明白
surrounded by doctors whodidn’t really understand
她真实情况的医生
what was going on with her.
-所以最近一切都好吗? -呃
So how is everything going? Um…
事情发展的 有点儿
It’s going, kind of…
[杰奎琳笑了]进展很糟糕
(JACQUELINE CHUCKLES)It sucks.
严格意义上 并没有糖尿病相关暴食症
Technically diabulimia doesn’texist.
它无法在任何大的疾病分类手册中找到
It’s not in any of the big manualsthat classify diseases.
当你谈到胰岛素缺乏
When you’re talking about insulinomission,
这不是饮食失调症的普遍症状
they’re not the commoneating-disorder symptoms,
这更像是对身体和形态的担心
they’re more like body and shapeconcerns.
这是内在的痛苦
It is that inherent distress.
我记得在我15岁时
I remember, when I was about 15,
那时我已经得了糖尿病六年了
having been diabetic for six yearsby that point,
突然有一周
all of a sudden there was
我都在想
a week where I was like,
我不能注射我做不到
“I can’t inject myself.I can’t do it.”
他们让我看心理医生 就像说
And they sent me to apsychologist, basically like,
“别再傻了”所以那以后
“Stop being so stupid.”And so,
我就想 好吧
from then on , I was like, “Well,
没有必要跟任何人讲这些
there’s no point in talkingto anyone about this.”
对我来说好处就是减重
The pros for me wereweight loss
并且不用注射 可以想吃什么吃什么
and not having to inject,and eating whatever I want
同时也不会长胖
and not putting the weight on. Yeah.
所以我才会说这不是
So I could say it wasn’t…
这就是为什么我不知道
This is why I don’t know
这是否真的是饮食失调 因为
if it’s an eating disorder exactly because
我想吃什么就吃什么
I can eat whatever I want.
我不担心吃的东西我只是不注射
I’m not looking at what I eat,I’m just not injecting.
你不同 你得糖尿病那一刻 就不一样了
You’re different. The minute you getdiabetes, you’re different.
觉得自己被孤立 我也是
You feel so isolated. I did.
我不认识其他糖尿病患者
I didn’t know anybody that haddiabetes.
一旦你觉得不舒服一旦你觉得自己与
Once you feel out of it,once you feel disconnected
周围的人失去联系很容易就发生滑坡效应
from everyone around you,it’s really easy to go on
并且你会开始对自己做点什么
that downward slope and startdoing something to yourself.
糖尿病相关暴食症的问题
The issue with diabulimiaand the issue of…
和饮食失调有关的问题 被认为是体重的问题…
..eating disorders being looked atin terms of weight…
这对这种疾病没有帮助
..it doesn’t work in this illness.
一旦停止摄入胰岛素后 你就会很准时
The second that you stop taking your insulin, you’re on the clock.
如果你不摄入胰岛素
You’re in the same amount of danger,
不管你的体重是多少
regardless of what your weight is,
你将面临同样的危险
if you’re not taking your insulin.
你不会在交友信息上显示这些
You don’t want that showing upon your dating profile –
“我是百分之九十的空气”
“I’m 90% air up top.”
“你脱掉我的内衣然后它就会消失”
“You take my bra offand it disappears!”
拜托 这像是欲望都市的糖尿病相关暴食症版
It’s like the diabulimia version of Sex And The City, come on.
见到你真好
So nice to meet you.
见到你们真好
It feels great to meet you guys too.
希望我们能保持联系
We’ll be in touch.Please do, reach out.
我会的
That’s fine.
这跟我想象的不一样
It wasn’t what I was expecting.
这非常不正式 但我很喜欢
It was really informaland…I enjoyed it a lot.
还好我来了
I’m glad I came.
见到那些跟你有一样情况的人
It makes a big difference when itcomes from someone
并且能看到他们恢复 这对我有很大影响
who’s been in your place and youcan see their recovery
他们能够理解 其他人不能理解的感受
because they can understandin a way that other people can’t.
阿伯丁
现在贝琪正在康复中
Now that Becky’s in recovery,
她很规律地注射胰岛素并且改善
she’s injecting her insulin regularly and working on improving
那些糖尿病带给她的生理缺陷
the physical disabilities thather diabulimia has left her with.
每次我走进健身房
Every time I come into the gym,
我都要检查我的血糖
I have to just check my blood sugars
以确保我现在可以安全地
to make sure I’m in a safe place to
继续日常锻炼
actually carry on, um,with an exercise routine.
我现在正扎破我的手指
So what I’m doing is,I’ve just pricked my finger.
我要做的就是取出一点点血液
All I need to do is just soak up a little bit of blood.
我现在血糖是11.11 可以进健身房
I’m at 11.11, which is greatfor going into the gym.
它显示我需要注射两个单位
So it’s telling meI need to take two units,
而且我所有胰岛素都在这
and all my insulin’s just in here.
然后你数十秒钟放松下来
And then you count for ten seconds. Release,
然后出去就完成啦
and out,and that’s it done.
我每一天都会摄入胰岛素
I take every day as they come
因为我不知道第二天我将会怎么醒来
because I don’t how I’m going to wake up in the morning.
你醒来的那一刻 你会想
The minute you wake up, you think
“我要去测量血糖”
“I’ve got to take my blood sugars.”
你一天都不能停下
You can’t…You don’t get a day off.
每一天都跟数字有关
Every day is all about numbers
而且都是跟饮食失调有关的数字
and it’s all about numbers with an eating disorder as well,
双倍的数字地在你脑中飞旋
double the amount of numbersflying around in your head.
我想说 建议每一个人
I would tell, recommend to anybody,
“不要不注射胰岛素 永远不要”
“Don’t muck around with yourinsulin, don’t do it.”
这是一个危险游戏 一旦开始
It’s a dangerous game to startand, once you start it,
你可能就会对它上瘾
you kind of get obsessed with it.
没有理由用你的生命冒险
There’s no point in riskingyour own life.
你真的想试试吗
You really want a shot!
我想让我的脚
I think to get a range
得到一些活动
of movement back in my feet
那样的话走路会变的简单很多
so that walking’s actually goingto be easier,
那样我就可以
so that I could actually go
做我喜欢的事情
and do things that I enjoy,
比如骑单车 或者
like going on a bike! Or,
我不知道 像从前一样跳舞
I don’t know, going dancinglike I used to.
那将会很酷
That would be amazing.
但是要一步步来
But little steps.
在英国 有40万1型糖尿病患者
据估计 患有1型糖尿病的青少年和青年成人至少有三分之一的患者为了减重
而忽略或者减少胰岛素的摄入

娜比拉和她的父母仍在为她的康复而努力她已经申请成为当地心理健康慈善机构的志愿者
盖玛在饮食失调症单位成功得到了一个床位她仍然在科室住院 但很喜欢她的女儿和母亲来看望她

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本文分析了由糖尿病引起的饮食失调的几个病例,采访调查了几个患者的感受和经历,希望社会对该疾病引起重视

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

carmen

审核员

审核员_DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSLjM6cZaTo

相关推荐
中风