ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

使用Bloks项目来开发 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

使用Bloks项目来开发

Developing on Project Bloks

Bloks项目是一个带有创造性目标的研究项目
Project Bloks is a research project, with the goal of creating
一个为了有形编程的发展平台
a development platform for tangible programming.
我们花费时间在创意实验室思考如何用科技来解决现实生活问题
In Creative Lab we spend our time thinking about how we can use technology to solve real world problems.
在这种情况下如何帮助孩子学习编程
In this instance how to help young kids learn programming.
我认为我们关注平台的主要原因是因为我们想降低进入的门槛
I think the main reason we focus on platforms is because we want to reduce the barrier to entry,
以便开发商能真正在内容和应用程序上进行改革创新
so that developers can really innovate on the content and the applications.
首先第一步 我们已经创造出这个有形编程的系统
As a first step we have created this system for tangible programming.
它是通用的 能激发出你更多创造发展的潜能
Its versatile and allows you a lot of creative possibilities.
该系统由三个部分组成
The system consists of three components;
主控制板 主基板和定标器
Brain Board, Base Boards and Pucks.
主控制板可以连接到任何设备或者wifi和 蓝牙
The Brain Board connects to any device or thing using wi-fi or Bluetooth.
主基板允许您创建不同的模块形式
The Base Boards allow you to create different forms, flows and materials
风格和材质 你也可以使用定标器创造多样化的互动
and you can create a variety of interactions using the Pucks.
该平台使我们能够用波形系数和材料进行实验
The platform enabled us to experiment with form factors and materials.
这就是编码工具 所有的这些砖块里面都由Bloks主板控制
So this is the Coding Kit, all of these bricks have the Bloks boards inside them.
他们能安排 创建一系列的指令
They can be arranged to create a set of instructions
能在有联系的事物中相互传递
which can be passed onto connected things,
比如玩具 平板 或者家里其他东西
like toys, tablets or stuff around the home.
我们选择和Mirobot机器人连接
We have chosen to connect to the Mirobot.
在此设置代码表明重复这条指令
In this set the code says repeat these instructions.
画一个正方形 旋转60度 这样做6次
Draw a square, rotate by 60 degrees, doing this six times.
所以机器人将会画一个正方形 旋转 再画一个正方形并旋转6次
So the robot will draw a square, rotate, draw a square again and rotate six times.
我认为当你去学习代码
I think when you learn to code,
我想孩子学习到的最大技能就是持久性
I think the biggest skill kids learn is persistance.
他们知道有些东西无法弄懂
They learn that you know,something doesn’t work out –
但他们能快速的修复它并且用不同的方法再次尝试
but you can quickly fix it and try it again in different ways.
任何一个写过大量有效代码的人
Anyone who has written any significant amount of code
都会告诉你 它能够快速引起人们的挑战兴趣也能让人感到沮丧
will tell you that it can quickly get challenging and can get frustrating.
但是要有坚持和继续工作的耐心
But the ability to stay with it and keep working –
事实上当你解决了问题 你就会收获其中的乐趣
that joy you get when you actually solve the problem.
我已经在我的教室里听到了“太棒了 它工作了!”
I’ve heard it in my classroom that you know “yes it works”.
300年前 画家不得不自己制作颜料并磨碎颜料
300 years ago, painters have to make their own paint and grind their own pigments.
所以制作一幅画作需要大约一年的时间
So to make a painting it will take like a year –
现在你能在商店里购买涂料 就是这样
now we can just buy paint in a store and that all,
所以设计平台真的很重要
so it’s really important to design platforms
因此你才能成为有创造性的人 去创出造新的不可思议的东西
because then you enable creative people to create new and amazing stuff.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

[B]无牙无耳

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi9lpZUGvZw

相关推荐