ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

渴望 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

渴望

DESIRE - Motivational Video

你们听我讲过狮子与羚羊的故事
You heard me told story with the lion and gazelle.
而你们就是那只被困的羚羊
You still stuck, you are a gazelle. You, you are a gazelle.
………
You needs something to motivate you.
若狮子不再追捕羚羊 那么羚羊会怎样?
What happens to the gazelle when the lion aren’t chasing her?
会发生的是 他会无所事事 不再奔跑 为什么呢
What happens is, he do nothing, he stops running, why?
因为他总是需要外界因素的刺激来激发自己
Because he always needs something external to motivate him.
有许多人 生活颓败
There are a lot of people, you are not successful in life,
并不是因为没有天赋 也不是因为没有技能
not because you ain’t got talent, not because you ain’t got skill,
而是你的品性不行
but your character ain’t right.
我之前曾经说过 如果你不小心
And I told you this before, that if you are not careful,
你的天赋会替代你的位置 即便你的品性也无法为你保住
your talent will take you places that your character can’t keep you.
所以什么是你的动机
So what’s your motive?
凌晨四点 你起不来床的原因
The reason why you can’t get up at 4 o’clock in the morning.
我说:“六点起床” 你看着我 仿佛我已经疯了
The reason why, I say “get up at 6”, you looking at me like I’m crazy.
这是因为你没有鞭策自己的动机
It’s because, you don’t have this thing that is driving you,
推动你 对你的闹钟说“不” 然后醒来 对打盹儿说“不”
that’s pushing you, to say ‘NO’ to your alarm clock and wake up, ‘NO’ to your snooze button.
当你得到额外指定的作业 额外的一圈时
When you get that extra assignment, that extra lap.
你不能做到的原因是 你没有纠正推动你行动的动机
The reason why you can’t do it, it’s because you don’t right that motive, that’s pushing your action.
你为什么要这么做?
What’s your ‘why’?
有些人找我 对我说:
Somebody came at to me and said:
“E.T. 我好累 我努力了 却未见半分成效……
‘E.T. man I’m tired, I’m putting in a work, I’m not seeing any result…
我做了你所要求的 我读了你要求读的书
I did what you told to do, I read the books to told me to read.
我投入你要求的时间 E 我在努力但我未见半分成效”
I put in hours you told me to put in. E. I’m doing it and I’m not seeing anything.’
仔细听我说……
Listen to me closely…
你做这些事情的原因是很重要的
Why you’re doing what you’re doing, that’s so important.
仅仅成为一名医生是不够的 你们可能成为一名态度特别差的临床医生
It’s not enough just to be a doctor, you got doctors who got terrible bedside manners, terrible.
或者成为久经沙场却骄傲自大的律师
You got lawyers who are skill but arrogant.
我们现在在探讨特征 什么是你的动机 什么在推动你 什么在驱动你
And we are talking about character right now, what’s your motive, what move you, what drive you.
不论什么 体育 生活 商务 还是健康
And whatever it is, sport, life, business, whatever it is health,
仔细听我说 你需要改变
listen to me very closely, you gotta change that mindset.
甚至你的行动 为何你的行动是好的
Even in your action, why your action is good,
这背后的原因是什么 目的又是什么
what’s the reason behind, what’s the purpose behind it…
当你极其渴望想要成功时
When you want to succeed as bad you want to breathe…
当你一无所有的时候
When you ain’t got none left in your take,
你需要考虑你生命中 自己为之奋斗的人
you gotta think about the people in your life that you’re doing this for.
如果你考虑一下他们 你可以再跑一英里 你可以再多工作一天 你可以找到一份奖学金
And if you think about them you can go one more mile, you can go one more day at work you can find a scholarship.
听我说 何时你为他人而做?
Listen to me, when you are doing it for somebody else,
何时你才如雄狮一般?
when you are like that lion?
如果我不咀嚼 如果我们不咀嚼 如果我不咀嚼 他们不会吃
If I don’t grind, if we don’t grind, if I don’t grind they don’t eat.
就是这样! 我不能 不能 不能……
This is it! I can’t, I can’t, I can’t…
我希望自己能够后退 但这是第四季度
I wish I can back off, but its 4th quarter.
我希望自己可以告诉你们一些事情
I wish I can tell you something else.
我希望我可以告诉你们 “你累了 歇会吧”
I wish I can tell you, ‘You’re tired, go take a break’,
我希望我可以告诉你们 “你累了 歇一年吧”
I wish I can tell you, ‘You are tired, rest for a year’.
我希望我可以告诉你们这些 如果你继续下去
I wish I can tell you that, if you just keep going, it’s gonna get lighter,
体重会变得更轻 我希望我可以告诉你们这些 但这不是事实
the weight it’s gonna get lighter, I wish I can tell you that, but that’s not the truth.
事实是 你必须找到其内在的价值
The truth is, you gotta to find something within!
你必须找到其内在的价值!
You gotta to find something within!
也是这个在推动你 让你不断攀升!
And that’s got push you! And that’s got elevate you!
当你找到你的“动机”
And when you find what your ‘Why’ is,
你的“动机”必须比你更有深度
and your ‘Why’ gotta be deeper than you!
当你找到你的“动机”…… 你不会再打瞌睡
When you find your ‘Why’… you don’t hit snooze no more,
当你找到你的“动机”…… 你便找到了成功的路
when you find your ‘Why’… you find the way to make it happen.
并且决定
and decide…
我主宰我的命运
that I’m in charge my destiny…
这是我的地盘
I’m in charge here.
是时候面对自己
Time to face yourself
与镜子中的自己对话
and talk to yourself in the mirror.
我绝不允许任何人左右我
I’m not going to allow anybody to turn me around.
我意志坚定
I’m determined
我一定要成功
that I’m going to make it.
祝愿的时光已不再
The time for just wishing is past,
实干便是现在
time for doing, that’s the time right now.
为你的梦想奋斗亦是现在!
Time for acting on your dream!
找到你所想要的
Find out what it is you want
如果你的生活依靠于它 便不断追逐
and go after it if your life depends on it.
我们可以决定主宰自己的命运
We can decide to take charge of our own destiny,
开始真正地实现梦想
begin to truly live out dream.
仔细听我说
Listen to me closely.
当你到达紧要关头 当一切都已足够
When you get to the point, when enough is enough,
当你受到深深的伤害的时候
when you get to the point where hurt really bad,
当你到达无法承受的程度
when you get to the point where you can’t take it no more…
何时你才会到达那时候?
When you get to the point?
我告诉你们 我无法做出解释
I’m telling you, I can’t explain it to you,
但是大门已开启 机遇开始出现
but doors start opening, opportunities start happen.
但是你绝不能做的是 你不能半途而废
But what you cannot do, is you cannot quit doing in the process.
你不能放弃!
You cannot give up!
冠军们会在他们一无所有时一直前行
Champions keep going when they don’t have anything left in their take.
这就是伟大与平庸的区别
That’s the difference between the greats, that’s what separate them!
当他们什么都没有了!
When they don’t have no more!
当一切结束 当他们累了 沮丧了
When it’s over, when they’re tired, when they’re frustrated,
准备放弃 度过最后时光时
when they’re ready to give up, when they spend their last day,
这就是他们的起点!
That’s when they get started!
你听到我说得了吗?
Are you hear me?
就是当你一无所有时
Is when you have nothing left.
就是当你耗尽钱财 失去力气时
Is when you deplete all your money, when all your energy is gone,
当你一无所有时 这就是它出现的时候
when you have nothing left, that’s when it showtime.
当你发现一条路是死胡同时
When you find a way, out of nowhere no way.
当你发现呼吸不存在的气息时
When you find breathe, breath that you don’t have.
当你发现原本不存在的力气时
When you find energy that did not exist.
当你非常想要做这件事时
When you want this thing as bad as you want to breathe.
所以现在我问问你们
So I ask you.
你们现在打算做什么?
What you intend to do now?
英文字幕由阿玛拉团体制作 翻译其他视频可到此网站
Subtitles by Amara’s community Help us to translate : www.amara.org
汉语字幕由译学馆制作
Subtitles by the Amara.org community

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

多一点渴望 多一份动力 多一份努力 多一份成功

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

孙迎宾

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMm6tDavSXg

相关推荐