ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

盲人眼中的色彩 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

盲人眼中的色彩

Describing Colors As A Blind Person

I guess one of the things you guys
我想人们最好奇的事之一
are the most curious about is color.
就是关于颜色
How does it work for me? What is it?
我如何辨别颜色?是怎样的?
I don’t know.
我不知道
So, being blind since birth, I’ve never seen color.
我生来即盲 从未见过色彩
I don’t have any concept of what it is.
色彩的样子也全无概念
I mean, I’ve never seen anything.
我是说 我从未见过一切
But there’s this whole part of vocabulary, of language –
虽有丰富的词藻和语言形容
that doesn’t mean anything to me.
于我而言 都显得空洞
Over the years
多年来
people tried and tried to explain color to me
人们一再尝试助我理解色彩
and I just don’t understand it.
只是 我无法体会
I think the best way to show you,
换种方式 就好比
is to try and explain to someone who’s never heard before,
试着向那些从未听过的人描述
what the ocean sounds like.
海听起来像什么
Or what the birds sound like.
鸟听起来像什么
And that’s where color is for me.
那就是我对色彩的感受
‘Cause somebody who’s never heard,
因为从未耳闻
doesn’t know what those thing are –
就不知道这些是什么
has no concept. None.
就没有概念 全无
And people will try and explain a sense, with another sense.
人们尝试用一种感官来解释另一种感官
It’s like the way this smells, maybe,
也许它闻起来就像这种味道
that’s what a particular color…
就是这种颜色的……
What?
哈?
So you’re going to tell me you’re going to explain what color looks like by my nose
所以 你想通过嗅觉来让我感知颜色为何物
That doesn’t make any bloody sense at all.
这就更加无厘头了
So when somebody says something’s red to me, I don’t quite get it.
所以 当有人说这个东西是红色的时候 我理解不了
I know that red is fire, or a stoplight is red.
我所知道的 火是红色 信号灯是红色
Or when someone says you’re in the red.
或有人说你已经赤字了
You know, that means you’re in some trouble, like financial trouble.
那就是说你有麻烦了 财务危机
Again, just stuff that I picked up from hearing about it.
同样 这些颜色是我听别人说的
But I don’t know what it looks like.
但我并不知其模样
Blue.
蓝色
Blue as the water is blue.
水的蓝色的蓝色
Cold or ice is blue.
寒冷和冰的蓝色
The sky is blue.
天是蓝色的
Now how can the sky and ice be the same thing,
天和冰怎么能是同一种颜色呢?
that’s weird to me.
真是太奇怪了
But it’s v…what’s that?
但 又很 怎么回事?
Same color! Same color, means two completely different things.
同一种颜色! 同一种颜色代表两种完全不同的东西
I don’t get it.
我是理解不了
I hear a lot about orange.
我常听说橙色
Is an orange actually orange? The fruit?
橙子真得是橙色的吗? 那个水果?
I know nothing rhymes with it.
我知道它跟什么都不押韵
There’s nothing that rhymes with orange, is there?
没有能和橙色押韵的东西 有吗?
Way to go, orange.
继续加油 橙色
Way to be involved in poetry and song.
迈向诗歌
Black! What’s black?
黑色 什么是黑色?
Black is supposed to be all the colors, all smushed together.
黑色应该是所有色彩 全部混在一起
And then white is the absence of color?
然后 白色是没有颜色?
So when I hear black and white…
所以当我听见黑色和白色时
To me they’re just opposites, right?
对我而言 它们是对立的 对吧?
‘Cause one has everything and the other has none.
因一个拥有所有色彩 一个却相反
And then there are things that don’t have color.
然而 还有事物是无色的
Like water. But –
比如水 但
It doesn’t have color, but the ocean does?
水无色 那大海怎么有呢?
I don’t get that.
我理解不了
Color is hard. How do sighted people keep’em all straight?
色彩太难了 正常人怎么做到完全区分开的?
♪ [TXP bumper music]
[TXP 背景音乐]
I can’t even think of anything that’s indigo. A car.
我无法想象有什么东西是靛蓝色 汽车
They always have weird colors for cars.
车的颜色总是很奇特
I remember one time a long time ago,
我记得很久以前
I was buying a car with somebody,
我同谁去买车
and they said”How about heather mist”.
他们说:“混合雾色怎样?”
I was like,”What?”
而我一脸懵 啥?
I’ve never even heard of that.
我从未听过这色
Nothing else in the world is heather mist.
世上应该没有其他的是混合雾色了吧?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

讲述盲人如何感知和理解颜色

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

沁沁

审核员

审核员BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59YN8_lg6-U

相关推荐