未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

看到:意识到当下将会成为记忆

Dès Vu: The Awareness That This Will Become A Memory

你出生在一列前进的火车上
You were born on a moving train.
尽管你似乎就静静地站在那
And even though it feels like you’re standing still,
但时间从你所坐之处一掠而过
time is sweeping past you, right where you sit.
你偶尔抬起头
But once in a while you look up,
真切地感受到惯性
and actually feel the inertia,
然后看着现在慢慢变成一段回忆
and watch as the present turns into a memory
就好像某个未来的你正在回首往事
—as if some future you is already lookingback on it.
看见
Dès Vu.
将来某一天 你会记得此刻
One day you’ll remember this moment,
它将会有完全不同的意义
and it’ll mean something very different.
你可能会奉承大笑
Maybe you’ll cringe and laugh,
或者满怀骄傲 渴望归来
or brim with pride, aching to return.
或者发现情景中隐藏的细节
or notice some detail hidden in the scene,
未来地标会首次出现
a future landmark making its first appearance
或是默默退场
or discreetly taking its final bow.
于是你试图提前感知
So you try to sense it ahead of time,
寻找线索
looking for clues,
就好像你在记忆中行走 而记忆仍在发生
as if you’re walking through the memorywhile it’s still happening,
你像时间旅行者一样 摸索整个世界
feeling for all the world like a time traveler.
你周围的世界是如此地隐秘奇妙
The world around you is secretly strange:
一些回忆陈旧又令人陶醉
some details are charming and dated,
而另外一些则珍贵却不能弥补
others precious and irretrievable,
但所有一切慢慢消失在离奇的日子中
but all fade into the quaint texture of theday.
你试图看清周围人的脸
You try to read the faces around you,
每个人都为每日之事烦恼
each fretting about the day’s concerns,
甚至没有意识到这个世界已经无法掌控
not yet realizing that this world is already out of their hands.
原本可以不这样
That it doesn’t have to be this way,
它就这样发生了 很快一切将彻底改变
it just sort of happened, and everything will soon be completely different.
因为你真的是一位时间旅行者
Because you really are a time traveler,
一小步一小步 尝试着走进未来
leaping into the future in little tentativesteps.
就像小孩被困在陌生之地 却没有地图
Just a kid stuck in a strange land withouta map,
什么也做不了 只能呆在此刻
With nothing to do but soak in the moment
在继续前行前 看最后一眼
and take one last look before moving on.
但另外一个你已经是个老人
But another part of you is already an oldman,
正回首往事
looking back on things.
在门口等着他的孙女
Waiting at the door for his granddaughter,
回家来看看他
who’s trying to make her way home for avisit.
你是被时间之海分隔的两个人
You are two people still separated by an ocean of time,
其中一个你想跟你说 他看到了什么
Part of you bursting to talk about what yousaw,
而另一个你却渴望告诉你 那都意味着什么
Part of you longing to tell you what it all means.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

优美的文章

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

XC8849

审核员

审核员A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPKoIZn6IJI

相关推荐
弱者