ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

牙医揭秘牙科学 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

牙医揭秘牙科学

Dentists Reveal Secrets About Teeth Cleanings

好的 现在张大嘴说“啊”
Okay now, open up and say ah.
[科技电音]
(techno music)
牙医看牙时问我问题
What’s the best way to respond
我该如何作出最好的回应
when you asked us a question while working on my mouth
当我们出诊时
We understand that there’s a lot of things
我们知道你的口腔有很多问题
that are in your mouth when we do work
而且你很难与我们沟通
And it’s difficult to communicate.
我想大概就只是“嗯嗯”
I guess kind of just be like, uh-huh,
或者眨眼以示同意
or wink that you agree.
我想我们顺其自然就好
I think we just do it naturally,
毕竟是我们忘记了 我们还在占用你的口腔
it’s a thing that we forget that we’re in your mouth.
基本上你不应该做的是
What you should not do is basically
摇头 或者抓着我们的手让我们停下
move your head or grab our arm to tell us to stop.
我们可不想你嘴里的仪器伤到你
We don’t want to hurt youwith the instruments in your mouth.
如果我们看牙之前不刷牙 你们会批评我们么?
Do you judge us if we don’t brush before an appointment?
很多人都不会事先刷牙
A lot of people don’t brush before.
这一点显而易见
It’s pretty obvious.
看牙前刷不刷牙
It really doesn’t make a difference
真的没有什么不同
if you brush right before the appointment.
我个人不作评价
I personally don’t judge,
但我确实会让我的病人很难熬
but I do give my patients a hard time,
你知道 我看起来就像 嗯
you know, I’m like yeah I can totally tell
我完全了解你不刷牙是因为反正都会变得血淋淋
that you didn’t brush cause it’s gon na be a bloody scene.
[大笑]
(laughing)
病人就诊时会在你们牙医面前做出奇怪举动吗?
Have people done weird thingswhen you were working in their mouth?
有的 我确实碰到过一个舔我手指的病人
Yes, I’ve actually had a patient lick my finger
而我那时正在给他治疗
while I was working on them.
我简直难以相信 我把手伸进他们嘴里
I couldn’t believe it, I was just in their mouth,
给他们看病时
working on them,
他们的舌头舔我的手指 一次又一次
and their tongue licked my finger and then they did it again.
他们很清楚自己在做什么
They were definitely aware of it,
因为舔我手指时他们一直盯着我看
because they were looking at me while they were doing it.
我只是继续工作 完成治疗
I just went ahead and just finished the procedure
希望这一切快点儿结束
and just hoped for it to be over.
不不不不不 你不要与人共用牙刷
No, no, no, no, no, you do not share toothbrushes.
因为这会传播细菌
Because you can swap bacteria.
当你亲吻别人 或者和别人共用牙刷时
When you kiss someone, when you share a toothbrush,
还有其他类似的事情
all those different things, you literally are
你们其实就是在互换体液和唾液
interchanging bodily fluids and saliva,
而唾液会传播细菌
and within the saliva is a transfer of that bacteria.
很多时候我们甚至告诉准妈妈
A lot of the times, we even tell expecting moms
或新生儿的母亲
or moms who just had a child,
必须要保持口腔卫生
their oral hygiene has to be on point,
因为如果她们的口腔卫生不好
because what ends up happening is,
导致的后果就是
if their oral hygiene is poor,
把细菌传播给孩子
they could transfer that bacteria to their child.
你知道 当她们拿起奶瓶
You know when they take the bottle,
用嘴去试温度的时候 就会传播细菌
and they test it with their mouth, they can transfer all that.
牙刷的使用也是一样
So it’s the same thing goes forwhen you’re using a toothbrush.
无论你男朋友的口腔里有什么
Whatever your boyfriend has in his mouth,
如果他有很多蛀牙
and if he has a lot of cavities
而你用他的牙刷
and you transfer it and you use it,
细菌就会传给你
it’s going to you.
美白牙齿的最好方法是什么?
What’s the best way to whiten your teeth?
美白牙齿最好的方法是去看牙医
Best way to whiten your teeth is to go to your dentist,
告诉他们你的想法
let them know that you’re interested in doing that,
他们就会给你做牙齿漂白
and they can get you bleaching trays.
你也可以选择非处方产品
There are over the counter products that you can use.
佳洁士美白牙贴便宜又有效
Crest white strips, it’s cheap, it’s effective,
效果因个人而异
a lot of people have different results with that,
这是最简单的美白牙齿的方法
that’s the easiest way to do it.
高效美白牙贴也很不错
Press HD White is pretty good,
如果牙齿敏感的话 我推荐舒适达美白牙膏
I also like Sensodyne Treewhite,people who have sensitive teeth.
我绝不会推荐你去步行街的小摊位
I would definitely not recommend the people in the mall, by the kiosk,
因为接下来发生的是
because what’s happening is,
很多人把自己弄得进退维谷
a lot of people get themselves in some sticky situations,
之后不得不来找我们收拾残局
and they come to us afterwards to try to fix that problem.
如果你想做任何牙齿美白
If you’re gonna do any bleaching,
请在医生的指导和关怀下进行
do it under the guidance and care of a doctor.
你们在病人的牙齿间发现的最奇特的东西是什么?
What is the weirdest thing you’ve found in between someones teeth?
鱼刺?
Some fish bones?
看到鱼鳞是有点儿奇怪的
It’s kinda weird because you can see the little scales.
我在病人牙齿里发现过头发
I’ve definitely seen some hair in some patients teeth.
这个我认为不同寻常
Which I thought that was very weird.
食物总是会残留在牙缝中
You always find food in between someones teeth.
无论你多努力地刷牙
No matter how hard they brush.
[大笑]
(laughing)
哪些食物会导致牙齿永久变色?
What foods can permanently dye your teeth?
所有能染在衣服上的颜色都会使牙齿变色
Anything that’s gonna stain your clothes can stain your teeth.
就是说深色的东西 比如红酒 咖啡
So things that are dark, like red wine, coffee,
茶 意面酱汁之类的
tea, spaghetti sauce, things like that.
抽烟也会让牙齿变色
smoking if like that’s somethingthat will also stain your teeth as well,
考虑到抽烟时烟的位置
and that’s a little bit more obvious
这更容易理解
just because of where it is.
你可以用吸管
You can drink with a straw
来喝冰咖啡 冰茶之类的饮料
if it’s something like an iced coffee or an iced tea.
另外我建议进食后及时漱口
And the other thing I recommend isjust rinsing with water afterwards.
为什么刷牙后会觉得橙汁特别难喝?
Why does orange juice taste disgusting after brushing your teeth?
牙膏里有一种成分叫月桂硫酸钠
Toothpaste has an ingredientcalled Sodium Laurel Sulphates,
简称SLS 这种物质会与
or SLS, and what that does is it’ll bind to the sweet receptors
你舌头味蕾中的甜味受体相结合
that are in your tastebuds on your tongue,
这在一定程度上会阻止
so it’s kinda blocking any of sweetness
橙汁中本应有的甜味到达你的味蕾
that you would have with an orangefrom reaching your tastebuds,
所以你感知不到它是甜的
so you can’t perceive that it’s sweet.
咬指甲对牙齿不好么?
Are biting your nails bad for you teeth?
是的 毫无疑问
Yes, definitely.
如果你每天都咬指甲
If it’s something that you’re doing daily,
你就会看到牙齿上出现小缺口
you definitely will start to seesome little indentations in the teeth.
而当缺口很多时
Well when you have a lot of chips on your teeth,
牙齿就会变得脆弱
the teeth do get weaker.
如果你的牙釉质偏薄 缺口就更容易产生
When you have weak enamel, it’s gonna chip even more.
所以咬牙会让情况更糟
So biting your teeth is gonna make that worse.
如果没有医保
If you don’t have insurance,
最好如何去做牙齿检查呢?
what’s the best way to have your teeth examined?
一 参加当地的医生实习期培训项目
One, go to a local residency program,
二 去牙科学校
or two, go into a dental school.
通常你会发现那些地方的牙科价格比较低
Usually what you’ll find is they have reduced dental prices,
甚至有些时候 即使你去当地的私人诊所
and sometimes even if you go to a local private office
跟医生协商一下
and you know discuss it with the doctor
他们也可能会给些优惠
they may be able to negotiate some fees with you
和你一起定个付款计划
and work with you, get you on a payment plan.
你们认为活性炭牙膏如何?
How do you feel about charcoal toothpaste?
我不推荐这种牙膏 因为它很粗糙
I wouldn’t recommend it,because it is very abrasive,
会磨损牙釉质
and it can cause wear and tear to the enamel
时间长了会导致牙齿敏感
and that can cause your teeth to be sensitive over time.
没有科学依据支持
There’s really no scientific based evidence
活性炭牙膏的有效性和安全性
on the effectiveness and the safetyof charcoal toothpaste.
我会建议不要追这个潮流
That is a trend that I would say don’t follow.
若你执意为之
Or you can follow it,
你就会来找我
and then come see me and then
让我给你做专业的牙齿美白
I’ll professionally whiten your teeth.
你们赞成在家里做牙齿矫正么?
Would you recommend at home teeth straightening?
不 我会坚定地建议你
No. I would definitely recommendthat you only do that
去牙科诊所在牙医的监护和指导下进行矫正
under the care and guidance of a dentist in a dental office.
这就好比你不会给自己做眼科手术
It’s just like anything else,you wouldn’t do your own eye surgery,
那为什么想给自己做牙齿矫正呢?
so, why would you want to straighten your own teeth?
因为如果你骨质疏松严重 那可是相当危险的
Sometimes it can be very dangerousif you have a lot of bone loss.
你知道有很多时候
There are a lot of cases you know,
人们回来找我们时牙齿摇摇欲坠
where people come back and they’re losing teeth,
或者偏离了正确的方向
or teeth are shifted in the wrong direction.
牙齿长在骨头里是为了得到保护
Teeth are in bone for a reason, for protection,
如果你在不清楚步骤的情况下
so if you’re doing that at home on your own
自己在家里矫正牙齿
without any knowledge of what to do,
你可能会将你和你的牙齿陷于相当危险的境地
you can be putting yourself and your teeth at major risk.
刷牙的频率和时长应为多少?
How often and long should you brush?
两分钟
Two minutes.
口腔四个分区各30秒
30 seconds in each quadrant of the mouth.
每天至少刷牙两次 牙线洁牙一次
At least twice a day, flossing once a day.
需要刷舌头么?
Should you brush your tongue?
是的!
Yes!
为什么?
And why?
因为不刷会导致口气
Because it cause bad breath if you don’t.
然后你会发现
And then you end up with this like,
舌头上面一层白色舌苔
white coating on the top of your tongue,
很不好看
and it just doesn’t look good.
如果你不清洁舌头
If you’re not brushing your tongue,
细菌和食物残渣会很容易
it’s very easy for bacteria and food
聚集在舌头上
to kind of get trapped in the tongue.
而细菌会导致口气
This bacteria causes bad breath.
这浅显易懂
Plain and simple.
所以记得每天刷牙和使用牙线两次
So just remember to brush and floss twice a day,
我们半年后再见
and I’ll see you in six months.
[音乐]
[Music]
[音乐]
[Music]
[音乐]
[Music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

牙齿的重要性不言而喻,可我们平时该如何保护它,出了问题要怎么办?牙科检查中有哪些趣闻,还有哪些跟牙齿有关的小秘密我们不知道?看过来这里,专业牙医倾情解密!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

ABC

审核员

审核员_LL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f5xOCowKc0

相关推荐