ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

示范性学习 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

示范性学习

Demonstrations of Learning

这是我的构思项目
This was my ideation project
我把重点放在
and I focused on the targets
重复设计的目标 思想和重点上
for repetition design thinking and emphasis
我真的喜欢这种反差
I really liked the contrast
在我们学校
– In our school,
我们尽力强调让学生通过不同方法
we try to emphasize different ways that students
去展示他们的学习成果
can demonstrate their learning.
我们相信当学生有权利来决定
We really believe that whenstudents have some ownership over
他们如何展示学习成果时
how to show their learning,
会增加他们做事的参与度和热情
it increases engagement and their passion in what they’re doing.
[音乐]
[music playing]
在凯特尔莫雷纳
– At Kettle Moraine,
我们的做法与传统中学有些不同
we do things a little bit differently than the traditional high school.
我们完全是个性化的学习计划
we’re all about personalizing the learning plan
让他们能拥有机会与话语权
for the kids to give them voice and choice
以任何他们喜欢的方式或状态学习
in whatever way or shapethey want to learn.
好了杰尼 你可以开始了
(-Alright Jene,you may begin
-这是我的最终脚本
-This’s my final script)
通过示范性学习
– Demonstrations of learning are the way
学生可以向你展示
that a student will show you what it is
他们在学期课程中的所学所得
that they’ve accomplished over the course of the semester.
学生可以选择通过讨论 演示
A student may choose todemonstrate their learning
来展示他们的学习成果
by a discussion, by a presentation.
他们会选择写论文 或制作一个视频
Students may choose to writea paper, or create a video.
示范性学习的可能性是无穷的
The possibilities fordemonstrations of learning are endless.
作为班级 我们成为一体一起行动
– As a class, we kind of move together as one
但后来我们散开 用独立的时间做自己的事
but then we’re all branching out doing our own things for separate periods of time
你用媒体做了件很棒的事
(you did an awesome job with use of media )
我很喜欢这种学习方式
I really like this style of learning,
因为我能展示自己的才华
because I am able to showcase my talents,
而且我不是那么喜欢写论文
and I don’t really likewriting papers all that much.
我宁愿动手实践
I’d rather be hands-on,
做我想做的
working on what I want to work on,
思考我该怎么做
how I want to work on it.
[音乐]
[music playing]
我们的路径课程 为我们基于能力的工作
– Our pathways classes provide usthe structure and the opportunity
提供了框架与机会
for competency-based work,
让孩子们按自己的步调进行
and that allows kids towork at their own pace.
然后 当他们准备就绪 便展示出自己的优势
And then, ultimately, demonstratethat mastery when they are ready.
我们试着去摆脱那种
– We’re trying to getrid of that concept of
你长时间在椅子上坐着
you’re in the chair for this many hours
就证明你学到东西的观念
and that’s what proves that you know something
相反 只要你能增长知识
lnstead, it’s once you can prove your knowledge then
我们便以此继续下去
then we continue on the pathway.
我们的每个课程都有一些能力要求
– Each of our Pathways courseshas a set of competencies
学生必须掌握它们才能
that students have toattain in order to earn
赚到课程的学分
the credit for their course.
在网络设计课程中
– In a web design class
我们有三大技能:
we’re looking at three big competencies
HTML CSS和JavaScript
which are HTML, CSS, and Javascript.
示范性学习本质上就是
Demonstrations of learning are essentially
学生想上交的某种形式的证据
any form of evidence thatthe student wants to turn in
来证明他们的实力
to prove their competency.
[音乐]
[music playing]
这给了学生们很多选择
That gives the students a lot of choice in what they do.
在我们班有很多学生做实际项目
In my classroom, a lot ofstudents build actual projects.
他们会建个网站 或写一些软件
so they’ll build a website or though write some software.
现在我只完成一个像HTML与JavaScript一样简单的计算器
Right now I just finished a simple like JavaScript HTML calculater
屏幕上所有功能都正常
this screen has all the right functions
计算机科学展览提供了机会
The computer science showcase there’s an opportunity
让孩子们接受能力评估
for the kids to the assessed on their competency.
学生的工作是解释他们创造了什么
The student’s job is toexplain what they’ve created,
看看他们必须克服的一些障碍
look at some of the hurdles that they had to overcome
然后他们还要关注
and then they also focus in on
这些能力是什么 如何掌握它们
what those competencies were and how they mastered them.
让我看看是什么
(-Just show me what yet
这就是我的电影设置网站
So this is my movie-set website.
要在后台创作HTML CSS和JavaScript
Had to create the HTML CSS and JavaScript behind it,
JavaScript面板看起来就像这样
the JavaScript panel looks something like this
每次你买了我设置的票价为十美元的票
where it adds the amount every time you buy a ticket
它就添加金额数
which I just set at $10
我酷爱计算机科学
– I have a passion for computer science.
我明年上大学主修计算机工程
I’m going to be a computer engineer major next year at college.
有了这些选择 我能选一条
So, having these options to choose like a pathway
自己想了解的路
that I want to learn about
真的 我认为未来这会对我有益
really, I think will help me in the future.
这是好事
it’s good stuff
[音乐]
[music playing]
在艺术中 初级能力
In the art, the starting level competencies
是艺术的基础和设计的原则
are the elements of art and principles of design
因为你创造所有艺术都要用到它
because that’s what you’re going to use to create all art
不管怎样
No matter what,
如果学生知道他们关注的是线条和颜色一类的东西
if the students know they’re focusing on something like line and color
媒体或其内容必然都不重要了
it doesn’t matter necessarily the medium or the content
重要的是真正理解这些概念
it’s really understanding those concepts.
你记还得词汇表中的词吗
(Do you remember some of those vocabulary words where
当我的眼睛跟着书中的某样东西走
as my eyes during this book following something,
它会带着你的眼球滚动…
that’s bringing your eye and you roll…)
一旦他们理解了 他们就会进入下一个层次
And then once they understand them then they moved up that next level
然后能力要求也更加有难度
Then the competencies get more difficult.
我想做一些和谐统一的事情
I wanna to do something with lots of harmony and unity
批判是一种学习的示范
The critique is ademonstration of learning.
他们要介绍自己的工作 谈论自己的能力
They’ve got to introduce their work, talk about their competencies,
然后从同龄人那里得到反馈
and then get their feedback from their peers.
如果你用更浅的颜色呈现纹理 就很酷了
It would be really cool if you brought that texture up with a lighter color
艺术中的能力评估是基于投资组合的
Assessment for the competenciesin art is really portfolio-based.
它是有价值的工作整体
It’s the whole body ofwork that shows value.
学生做了个数字文件夹
Students make a digital folder,
他们把这些都放进去
and they put all of the pieces
他们认为符合每个人的能力 然后我们评估
and that they think meets each competency and then we assess it
有的通过评论
some of it through critique
有的通过学生之间的个人交流会
some of it through individual conferencing with students
然后 一旦所有能力都有了分值
Then, once all thecompetencies have a score,
他们就进入下一个层次
they move on to the next level.
这些是怎样帮你成为一名艺术家的?
how did this help you grow as an artist?
我通过这一切学习如何绘画
I learned how to paint through all this
因为我真不知道怎么画
because I didn’t really know how to paint
示范性学习对学生们来说
– Demonstrations of learning are a really cool way
是一种很酷的方式
for a student to make a choice about
可以让他们选择自己想学的东西
what it is that they want to learn,
而且在如何展示他们知道的事情方面
and it allows for a lot of creativity
允许有着很多创造力
at how they show what they know
我认为示范性学习展现出了热情
I think the demonstration of learningshows that passion,
并真正有助于学生参与其中
and really helps with student engagement,
因为他们真的对自己做的事感兴趣
because they’re reallyinterested in what they’re doing
并看到他们学习上的所有权
and to see that ownership over theirlearning
真让人兴奋
That’s really exciting
[音乐]
[music playing]
[音乐]
[music playing]
[音乐]
[music playing]
[音乐]
[music playing]
[音乐]
[music playing]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

作为一种个性化的教学方法,示范性学习散发着其独特的魅力。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

未·LIVE

审核员

审核员_LM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjEpXW0Jzg

相关推荐