ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

爸爸,我有些话想对你说 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

爸爸,我有些话想对你说

#DearDaddy

亲爱的爸爸
Dear daddy,
我只想感谢你把我照顾得这么好
I just wanted to thank you for looking after me so well,
即使在我还未出生之时
even though I’m not yet born.
我知道你已比超人更努力了
I know you already try harder than Superman.
你甚至不让妈妈吃寿司
You won’t even let mommy eat sushi.
但我需要请你帮个忙
But I need to ask you a favor.
提前说好 是一些有关男孩的事情
Warning–it’s about boys.
因为你知道 我出生后是个女孩
Because you see, I will be born a girl,
也就是说 在我14岁的时候
which means that by the time I’m 14,
班里的男孩们会叫我
the boys in my class will have called me
妓女 婊子 贱货还有别的什么东西
a whore, a bitch, a cunt and many other things.
当然 男孩们这么做只是因为好玩而已
It’s just for fun of course, something boys do.
所以你并不担心
So you won’t worry
我也能理解
and I understand that.
也许你年轻时也这样
Perhaps you did the same when you were young,
为了给其他男孩们留下深刻的印象
trying to impress some of the other boys.
我相信你不是故意的
I’m sure you didn’t mean anything by it.
不过 很多人不觉得这是笑话
Still some of the people won’t get the joke
更有意思的是
and funnily enough,
没有哪个女孩觉得这是笑点
it isn’t any of the girls,
只有男孩才觉得好笑
it’s some of the boys.
当我16岁的时候
So by the time I turn 16,
一些男孩会试图在我喝醉时把手伸进我的内裤
a couple of the boys will have snuck their hands down my pants
尽管我醉得意识不清
while I’m so drunk, I can’t even stand straight.
即使我说了“不行” 他们却只是在笑
And although I say no, they just laugh.
这挺有趣的 对吧?
It’s funny, right?
爸爸 如果你看到这样的我 你一定觉得羞愧难当
If you saw me, daddy, you would be so ashamed.
因为我这副烂醉如泥的样子
Because I’m wasted.
所以 我21岁时被强奸了也不足为怪
No wonder I’m raped when I’m 21.
21岁时 在我回家的路上
21 and on my way home
在你朋友的儿子开的出租车上
in a taxi driven by the son of a guy,
那个你每周三都和他去游泳的朋友
you went swimming with every Wednesday.
就是那个满嘴荤段子的朋友
The guy who always told insulting jokes.
当然了 那只是玩笑 所以你也笑了
But they were of course only jokes. So you laughed.
你知道他的儿子最终会强奸我吗?
Had you known that his son would end up raping me,
如果你知道 你就会叫他适可而止了
you would have told him to get a grip.
但是你怎么会知道呢?
But how could you know?
他只是个爱开奇怪玩笑的男孩罢了
He was just a boy, telling weird jokes.
他说什么 都与你无关
And in any case, it wasn’t your business.
他就是想和人处好关系而已
He were just being nice.
但他的儿子听着这些玩笑长大
But his son raised on these jokes
这一切就和我有关了
becomes my business.
终于 我遇到了一位完美先生
Then finally I meet Mr.Perfect
你是如此为我开心 爸爸
and you’re so happy for me, daddy.
因为他是如此喜欢我
Because he really adores me
他人很聪明 还有份不错的工作
and he’s smart with a great job
他每个冬季都去其他的国家滑雪
and all through the winter, he goes cross-country skiing
和你一样 每周三次
three times a week just like you.
可有一天 他不再是完美先生了
But one day, he stops being Mr.Perfect
我也不知道为什么
and I don’t know why.
等等 是我反应过度了吗?
Wait, am I overreacting?
但有件事我是知道的 我不是那种受害者型人格
One thing I do know, I’m not the victim type.
我从小就被教育成一个强大而自主的女性
I’m raised to be a strong and independent woman.
可有天晚上 他实在是被事情压垮了
But one night, it’s just thought too much for him
工作 亲戚 即将到来的婚礼……
with work and the in-laws and the wedding coming up.
所以他冲我脱口而出 叫我“婊子”
So he calls me a whore,
就像你在中学时有一次 叫一个女孩是“婊子”一样
just like you call the girl in middle school a whore once.
然后 又有一天 他打了我
Then another day he hits me.
没错 那次我也做的很过分
I mean I’m way out of line.
有时候我的确表现得和贱人一样
I can really be a bitch sometimes.
但我们依然是世界上最合适的一对儿
But we’re still the world’s greatest couple and
我不知所措 因为我爱他 但又恨他
I’m so confused because I love him and I hate him and
我不知道是不是我真的哪里做错了
I’m not sure if I really did do something wrong and
然后有一天 他差点杀了我
and then one day, he almost kills me.
世界变得一片漆黑
It all goes black.
尽管我拿到了博士学位 还有份超棒的工作
Even though I have a PhD, a fantastic job,
我有爱我的朋友和家人
I’m loved by my friends and family
我从小接受最好的教育
I’m well-brought-up
没人预料到这事会发生在我身上
and nobody saw this coming.
亲爱的爸爸 这就是我希望你能帮我的一个忙
Dear daddy, this is the favor I want to ask.
每件事都是被另一件事情引发的
One thing always leads to another.
所以 请在事情没发生前就遏制它们吧
So please stop it before it gets the chance to begin.
不要让我的兄弟叫别的女孩“妓女”
Don’t let my brothers call girls whores.
因为她们并不是
Because they’re not.
也许哪天 一些小男孩会当真的
And one day, some little boy might think it’s true.
不要接受那些奇怪的人开的侮辱他人的玩笑
Don’t accept insulting jokes from weird guys
不管是泳池里的人 还是你的朋友
by the pool or even friends.
因为每个玩笑后面 并不都是假话
Because behind every joke, there is always some truth.
亲爱的爸爸 我知道你会竭尽全力保护我
Dear daddy, I know you will protect me
让我远离狮子 老虎 手枪 汽车 甚至是寿司
from lions, tigers, guns, cars and even sushi
你会不顾自己的安危 来保护我的安全
without even thinking about the danger to your own life.
但是亲爱的爸爸
But dear daddy,
我生出来会是个女孩
I will be born a girl.
所以请你竭尽所能
Please do everything you can
让我不会因为是个女孩 就要面临最大的危险
so that won’t stay the greatest danger of all.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

亲爱的爸爸,我知道你会竭尽所能来保护我。所以,这是一些我想对你说的话……

听录译者

Felicity

翻译译者

短尾龙

审核员

审核员_JO

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP7OXDWof30

相关推荐