ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

世界上最致命的蜘蛛 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

世界上最致命的蜘蛛

DEADLIEST SPIDER BITE!

– [狼叔]你准备好了吗?
– [Coyote] You ready?
– [摄影师]哦 蜘蛛 大蜘蛛!
– [Cameraman] Oh, spider, huge spider!
– [狼叔]在那 在那- [摄影师]哦 天哪 那是个塔兰泰拉毒蛛吗?
– [Goyote]Right there, right there.- [Cameraman] Oh, whoa. that’s a tarantula?
– [狼叔]不不不 不是的
– [Coyote] No no no no no.
我认为这是一只漏斗网蜘蛛
I think that’s a funnel web spider.
-嗯 被它咬一口 可能会致命
– Okay, a bite from thisis potentially lethal.
我要让它进去
I’m just gonna set that down
看看我能不能把它引进去
and see if I can coax it.
它进了 它进来了 它进来啦!
It’s in, it’s in there, it’s in there.
[超带感的音乐]
[highly energetic music]
澳大利亚大概是世界上最危险的大陆
Australia’s arguably the most dangerous continent in the world.
我保证 当你肆意挥洒你的想象力时
I’m sure that as yourimagination begins to run wild,
你很可能会想到被卷入一条河沟
you are likely thinking about being snatched from a river’s edge
或被一只巨型湾鳄生吞
and eaten alive by a giant Saltwater Crocodile.
或者你可以“脑补”这多么恐怖:
Or perhaps you are envisioninghow terrifying it would be,
假如你被绊倒 然后被
if you were to stumble upon and be bitten by
最毒的蛇类之一咬了
one of it’s incredibly venomous snakes,
例如东部拟眼镜蛇
like the Eastern Brown.
然而 不仅仅是这种爬行动物让你恐惧
However, it’s not only the reptiles that you need to be weary off.
今晚我们将在悉尼郊外探险
Tonight we are exploringjust outside of Sydney,
它是澳大利亚人口最密集的城市
the most densely populatedcity in Australia,
也是世界上最致命的蜘蛛——悉尼漏斗网蜘蛛的所在地
which also happens to be home to the world’s deadliest spider, the Sydney Funnel Web.
这种蜘蛛有一对巨大的毒牙
Armed with a set of massive fangs,
可释放一种剧毒的毒液
and an incredibly toxic venom,
仅仅一口 就能杀死一个人
just a single bite from this spider has the ability to kill a human.
虽然听起来很可怕 但这些蜘蛛相当隐蔽
Sounds terrifying, yet these spiders are rather illusive
它们尽全力避开人类
and tend to avoid humans at all cost.
事实上 想要发现它们不是那么容易
In fact, they can be rather difficult to find,
在岩石或腐烂的原木下面 它们将吐出的丝织成漏斗状的洞穴
as building their silk lined, funnel shaped burrows under rocks or in rotting logs,
这让它们隐藏起来 不被外界发现
keeps them hidden and out of sight.
哦 小心 土里有蚂蚁
Ooh, covered in ants, watch out for that.
我们一起到这棵树的后面看看去
Let’s go on the back side of this tree.
这有一些被弹飞的圆木碎片
There’s some logs to flip over here.
除非你和我一样翻开这里的圆木碎片
So, unless you’re like me and are flipping over debris in the environment,
否则你不太可能看到它们
your odds of encountering one are pretty unlikely.
准备好了吗? 把这个拿开
You ready? Lift this up.
哦 蜘蛛 大蜘蛛!
Oh, spider, huge spider!
在那 在那 哦 天哪
Right there, right there. Oh, whoa.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我认为那是一只漏斗网蜘蛛
I think that’s a Funnel Web Spider.
在那 它刚从那个圆木下面爬出来
Right there, just came outfrom underneath that log.
看它的腹部 在那
Look at it’s abdomen, right there.
哦 我的天呐 那的确是只漏斗网蜘蛛
Holy cow, that’s definitely a Funnel Web Spider.
等一下 我需要让它爬进这个容器里
Hold on, I need to get it in this container.
我的天呐 你看到了吗?
Oh my gosh, did you see?
还好我是从另一边拿起木头的
It’s a good thing I picked up the log from the other side.
它就躲在这下面
It was just burrowed right underneath there.
– [摄影师]那是个小容器 伙计
– [Cameraman] That’s a tiny container, dude.
它太大了 看起来不像一只漏斗网蜘蛛
That looks too big to be a Funnel Web.
– [狼叔]不不不 它就是
– [Coyote] No, no, no, it definitely is.
快看它身体的前面
Look at the front of it’s body.
– [摄影师]哦 的确
– [Cameraman] Oh yeah.
– [狼叔]哇 那只蜘蛛太大了
– [Coyote] Wow, that spider’s so big,
我认为它进不去这个容器
I don’t think it’s going to fit in this container.
马里奥 你有没有大一点的罐子?
Mario, you have that bigger jar?
– [马里奥]嗯 也许我包里有一个
– [Mario] Yeah, I think mighthave one in my backpack.
等等
Hang on.
– [狼叔]让我看看能不能把草拨开
– [Coyote] Let me see if I can peel back some of these grasses.
它看起来像只狼蛛 但是 天呐 它爬得太快了
It looks like a tarantula. But, ooh, it’s moving, hurry up.
– [马里奥]是的 它在这
– [Mario] I understand, here.
– [狼叔]小心 被它咬一口可能会致命
– [Coyote] Okay, bite fromthis is potentially lethal.
我只是想试试是否能把它引出来
I’m just going to set that down and see if I can coax it.
我想把它正好引到这个容器里
I’m going to try to coax it right into the container.
它们不会跳 但会向前冲
Now they cannot jump but they will lunge forward.
快 它进来了 它进来啦!
Oh, it’s in, it’s in there, it’s in.
好了
There we go.
哇哦 看 太棒了
Wow, look at that. Oh yeah.
这100%是一只漏斗网蜘蛛
That is 100 percent a Funnel Web Spider.
– [摄影师]这只真大
– [Cameraman] That is a big one.
哇哦 我们迫不及待想在摄影机下近距离展示它
– Wow, we can not miss getting this up close for the cameras.
好了 让我们拿上包到岩石上去
Okay, let me grab my bag and let’s head up to those rocks.
哇哦 这是一只货真价实的漏斗网蜘蛛
Wow, that is without question a Funnel Web Spider.
但还有个问题:它是什么品种的?
The question that remains is what species is it?
我想找一块好点的 平坦空旷的岩石
I want to find a good, flat open rock.
– [摄影师]旁边这块怎么样?
– [Cameraman] How about that one right there?
-这块?嗯 的确看起来不错
– This? Yeah.Yeah, that looks pretty.
– [摄影师]或者这块更好?
– [Cameraman] Or that one. Is that better?
-嗯 这块更好一些
– Yeah, that’s a little bit better.
我们看看是否它在岩石上也会像在容器里一样
Let’s see if it will just sit on top of the rocks if it’s just like this.
– [摄影师]嗯 我喜欢这块 这块挺好的
– [Cameraman] Yeah, I like this, this is good.
– 哇哦
– Wow.
– [摄影师]让我们看看
– [Cameraman] Let’s have a look.
-这有点吓人
– That is intimidating.
其实它看起来确实像狼蛛
It does, it looks like a tarantula.
我知道你刚才说“它是狼蛛吗?”
I know you said, “Is it a tarantula?”
“你确定它是漏斗网蜘蛛?”
“You sure it’s a Funnel Web Spider?”
我100%确定它就是漏斗网蜘蛛
100 percent certain it’s a Funnel Web Spider.
分辨这一品种的一个方法是
One of the ways that you can identify this species
它们的头胸部是无毛的
as such is they have a very bald cephalothorax.
它们只是腿上和腹部有毛
They do have hairs on their legs, and on the abdomen,
这就足以确定它是只悉尼漏斗网蜘蛛了
but that is how you canrecognize a Funnel Web Spider,
这个地方是发现它们的绝佳之地
and that’s the perfectsort of place to find them.
在原木的下面它们可以诱捕猎物
Underneath logs where they can wait and ambush for their prey.
现在 很显然 它们将会在洞穴中
Now, they will also, obviously, be inside of burrows
织那些小漏斗网 天呐
with those little funnel web systems, and whoa,
还好我是从边上抬起原木的
am I glad that I picked up the log from the end that I did.
我的手指没有放到原木的下面
my fingers didn’t tuck underneath the log.
我是从上边拿起的 这就是为什么你总是要
I was on the top side and that’s why you always
从你能看到的区域拿起一根原木
pick up a log from an area that you can see,
因为如果你把手伸到原木的下面 你碰到了
because if you tuck your fingers underneath, you grapple
蜘蛛 然后你就会被咬
onto that spider, and you take a bite,
毫无疑问你会在去往医院的路上
you are on your way to thehospital, without question.
我知道可能观察会有困难
I know it’s probably kind of tough to see it
因为它在容器里
inside of this container,
所以看我能否把它拿出来
so let me see if I can take it out
把它展示在这块岩石上
and place it on the rock here,
然后给你看一些特写镜头
and let’s get some shots with you.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready for that?
– [摄影师]好的 让我来
– [Cameraman] Okay,let me help the guys
快速地把灯打开
break out the light real quick.
-好 天渐渐变暗了
– Okay,It’s getting dark.
我们快看不见了
We’re losing light here.
(激动人心的音乐)
(dramatic music)
好了 小伙伴们 我们现在有光了
Alright guys, we have the lights set up now,
在灯光下 这只蜘蛛看起来更吓人了
and in the lights, the spider is even more intimidating looking.
你可以看到光照到它的腿和头胸上
You can see the sheen on thelegs and the cephalothorax.
啊 它已经在容器里
Ah, it’s already cast a little bit
结了一些网 额
of webbing inside the container there, and uh,
我认为你们应该准备好了 那我们就把它从容器里拿出来吧
I think if you guys are ready, let’s take it out of the container
看它是否在岩石也能像在地面一样爬
and see if it will just hold it’s ground here on the rock.
这是一种极其好斗的蜘蛛品种
Now, this is an extremelyaggressive spider species,
大多数时候 它们不会快爬
and often times, they won’t run, but
但它们会暴跳
what they will do is rear up and show you
然后张牙舞爪 那么
those fangs, and those front legs. Okay.
我们必须非常小心
We have to be very cautious.
对 我只准备轻轻地像这样斜过来
Yeah, I’m just going to gently tilt this down
看看它是否会爬出来
like this, and let’s see if it will crawl out
停在石头上不动 让我们拭目以待
and just stop right there, here we go.
看看我能不能让它不动 哦哦哦
see if I canget it to stay still. Ooh,
停下 停下 别动 事实上
you stay, youstay, you stay. Actually,
可能我会这样做
maybe I’ll do this.
看起来还是待在容器里更安全
It seems to be more comfortableinside the container.
– [摄影师]嗯 这样更好
– [Cameraman] Yeah,that works for me.
你觉得呢?马里奥对
How about you, Mario?Okay.
这是一只非常危险的蜘蛛
This is such a dangerous spider.
我是说 即使是一只爬得慢的蜘蛛
I mean, even more sothan a wandering spider.
– [摄影师]啊哦 – [狼叔]没事
– [Cameramen] Ohh.-[Coyote] Okay.
看看这些钩状的腿 它们可以让它勾住
Look at those hooked legs,allowing it to hold on
这个容器的边缘
to the edge of the container.
看看我能不能做到 或许
Let me see if I do this, maybe if
我用容器盖住它
I put the container over top of it, and
让它在里面呆一会儿 现在
give it just a second to stay right there. Now,
我来解释为何被它们咬伤会如此严重
one reason thatthe bite it so bad
因为当它们咬时 它们的毒牙很长
is that because when theybite, their fangs are so long,
并可以确保一直钩住你
they actually will hook into you, hold on,
然后继续释放毒液
and continue to pump venom.
它并不像
And it’s not
黑寡妇毒蛛和赤背毒蛛
like a Black Widow or a Red Back Spider
它们只是警告性地一咬
where they might giveyou a warning bite.
但这种蜘蛛是咬住不放
A bite from this spiderspecies is full on,
尽其所能大量注射毒液 好了
as much venom as I can inject. Okay,
试试拿开容器
let’s try this.
大家都给它特写了吗?
Everybody got a decentshot on the spider?
哇哦 它近在眼前 来做个比较
There you have it, wow,and just for scale.
看看我手旁的蜘蛛有多大
Look at how big thatspider is next to my hand.
我一刻都不敢走神
Not taking my eyesoff of the arachnid.
这的确是我可以接受的离它最近的程度了
That is definitely as close as I feel like I can get.
好了 马克 让我们换种方式
Alright Mark, let’s try this, I
我将试着从它的静止位置
‘m going to try to present it from just
来描述它 就在这里
it’s still position, right there,
和所有的蜘蛛一样 你看见的这只也有
and like all spider species,you see those very defined
八条腿 但是它们有非常长的须肢
eight legs, but they also havevery long pedipalps upfront
这帮助它们抓住猎物
and that helps them tograpple on to their prey,
当它们跳起 张牙舞爪时
and when they rear up,they show those fangs,
它们的毒牙超乎想象地长
and their fangs areincredibly long. Longer,
在有些时候 甚至比
in somecases, than even some
澳洲的一些蛇类的毒牙还要长
of the snake specieshere in Australia. Now,
如今这种蜘蛛被认为如此危险是因为
one of the reasons thatthis spider is considered
有时候它们会在
so dangerous, is becausethey can often times
人类的住宅区被发现
be found in residential areas.
悉尼漏斗网蜘蛛一般总是
The Sydney Funnel Webspecifically is often times
在人们的后院被发现
found right inpeople’s backyards.
这就是为何他人提醒你:如果你去花园里工作
That’s why they tell you if you’re out there working
请确保你戴了手套
in the garden, make sure you have on gloves.
你能意外地在土里遇到
You can be tilling updirt, accidentally grab
一只这种生物
one of these things,
它咬了你的指尖
it bites you on the tip of the finger,
15分钟之内你可能会出现中毒症状
and you may be seeing symptoms in as few as 15 minutes. Now,
在被咬时 你必须马上警觉
the immediate bite, you’redefinitely going to notice.
它们的毒牙长到可以吸血
The fangs are longenough to draw blood,
但马上你会感到手指抽痛
but immediately you’ll feelthrobbing in your finger,
短时间内 你的嘴巴和唇部
and shortly after, you’ll start to feel a tingling
将开始感到刺痛感
in your mouth and lips. Now,
如果你被一只此类蜘蛛咬了
if you’re bittenby one of these spiders,
我要去按压整个手臂 所以
you want to apply compressionto the entire arm. So,
我来讲讲该怎么办:
let’s say you’re bitten on
当你的指尖被咬了 按压
the top of your finger, put compression straps
你的手臂
up the length of your arm.
这会帮助你减缓毒液流入身体的速度 哇
That will help slow the movement of the venom into your body. Wow,
这令人振奋 如今
that is impressive. Now,
漏斗网蜘蛛大约有40个已知种
there are around40 recognized species
其中最危险的品种之一就是
of Funnel Web Spider, withone of the most dangerous
悉尼漏斗网蜘蛛 但我
being the Sydney FunnelWeb, and I can’t identify
不能准确地辨别这是否是只悉尼漏斗网蜘蛛
exactly if this isa Sydney or not,
但是我要做我一直想做的事:
but what we do want to
将这只蜘蛛带到
do is actually take this spider
人类世界中去研究
back with us into civilization.
我们将去澳洲爬行动物园
Where we want to go is theAustralian Reptile Park.
是的 哦 我们走吧
They are, oh, it’s moving.
澳洲爬行动物园是澳大利亚的一个地方
The Australian ReptilePark is the one place
在那里人们从
in Australia where theyactually extract venom
那些毒蜘蛛身上提取毒液 然后
from these spidersand then in turn
为被咬的人制造一种抗毒血清
build an antivenom forpeople that are bitten. So,
所以 我们正好发现的这只蜘蛛
this spider that we found right here,
可能刚好能被用来挽救一些人的生命
might actually be used to save some lives.
这多么酷?非常酷
How cool is that?Awesome.
我认为最好是
I think the best thing to
现在把它盖起来
do now is put a cap on this,
把它放到包里 保存一晚
place it in my pack,and call it a night.
我是狼叔 始终勇敢 保持野性
I’m Coyote Peterson,be brave, stay wild.
好的 我们下次冒险见!
We’ll see you onthe next adventure. Alright,
我们将把这只蜘蛛
we aretaking this spider
带到澳洲爬行动物园 哇哦
to the Australian Reptile Park. Wow,
重大发现!
what a find!
澳大利亚是一群危险的蛛形纲动物的家园
Australia’s home to a collectionof dangerous arachnids,
包括从赤背毒蛛到猎人蜘蛛
from the Red Back,to the Huntsmen,
乃至漏斗网蜘蛛
and ultimately the Funnel Web.
这个美丽的大陆分布着各种有毒的蜘蛛
This beautiful continent iscrawling with venomous spiders.
抓到一只漏斗网蜘蛛
Catching a Funnel WebSpider is something
是我一直以来想做的事
I had always hoped to do,
现在我梦想成真了
and now with one in my possession,
是时候一起把它带到澳洲爬行动物园了
it was time that the crew and I headed to the Australian Reptile Park.
这所动物园以珍稀动物的唯一避难所而在澳洲闻名
Famous for being the onlysanctuary of it’s type
它们有名的还有蜘蛛
in Australia, they’rerenowned for their spider
和蛇的毒液采集系统
and snake venom milking program.
未来蜘蛛的毒液会被用来拯救人类的生命吗?
Will our spider’s venom beused to save human lives?
当我接近这类令人毛骨悚然的蛛形纲动物时
Stay tuned for thefascinating conclusion
请继续关注这个有趣的结论
as I get dangerously closeto this creepy arachnid.
然后别忘了
And don’t forget,
订阅我们 这样你就可以在本季的
subscribe so you can join me and the crew
Breaking Trail节目中加入到我和我的团队中来
on this season ofBreaking Trail.
事物将会变得危险
Things are aboutto get dangerous.
(动物的叫声)
(animal noises)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

狼叔和最毒蜘蛛——悉尼漏斗网蜘蛛的“偶遇”:小心,有剧毒!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

YUNA

审核员

审核员 EM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8uJZdr9TAM

相关推荐