ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

看外国人挑战华山之险峻 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

看外国人挑战华山之险峻

Deadliest Hiking Trail in the World | Huashan Mountain

Oh, my god.
噢 我的天呐
Landscape is just amazing.
这风景真令人惊叹
Morning, everybody!
早上好各位
If you’ve seen my last video, you know that I was here in Xi’an.
看过我上个视频的人肯定知道我来西安啦
I went to the Terracotta Warriors. It was amazing!
我去参观了兵马俑 太壮观了!
And I just woke up now.
我现在刚起床
Actually I don’t know where I am,
事实上我并不知道我在哪
but the driver’s coming to pick me up.
但司机师傅快来接我了
He’s gonna drop me in the base of a mountain,
他会把我带到一座山脚下
and if you saw by the title of the video,
通过视频标题你就知道了
Deadliest Mountain in the World.
那是世界上最险峻的山
Oh man, I I’m actually now recording this.
我现在就开始记录下这一切
I only seen pictures of it, and
我只在图片上见过那座山
it’s gonna be crazy, guys.
这次登山会很刺激 兄弟们
This is gonna yeah, it’s just…
这实在是……就是……
You know, the driver’s gonna pick me up. We’re gonna have breakfast.
司机快要来接我了 我们准备去吃早餐
He’s gonna drop me the base of the mountain,
他会把我带到那座山的山脚
and we’ll pick it up from there.
然后我们就从那里出发
Guys, let’s go.
好了 出发吧
I got some sandwiches and some liquid here
我买了三明治和饮料
that I actually don’t know what it is.
但并不知道这饮料是什么
–Doujiang. –Soybean milk.
—豆浆 —豆浆
So this is actually soybean milk.
原来这是豆浆
And this is how we talk through the phone,
我们就是这样用手机来沟通的
cuz I don’t speak any Chinese and he doesn’t speak any English.
因为我不会说中文他也不会讲英语
So, you know, that’s how we go.
所以这就是我们交流的方式
So, let’s get to that mountain, guys.
那咱们就朝着那座山出发吧
We already started, just got off the cable car.
我刚下缆车 已经开始爬山了
And from what I researched on Internet,
据我在网上查到的资料显示
if you take the cable car, you’re not gonna do 6,000 steps.
如果搭乘缆车 就不用走6000步那么多了
But you’re gonna do at least 2,000. It’s 2,500.
但也得2000步以上 确切说是2500步
So it’s just the beginning.
现在才刚刚开始
–Yeah. –Nihao.
—嗨 —你好
Nihao.
你好
So let’s go, guys.
走吧 兄弟们
20 minutes gone and we start getting to the interesting parts now.
20分钟过去了 我们终于走到好玩的地方了
Look at this.
看这里
It really looks like you’re on the top of the world
看起来真的就像站在了世界之巅
and still a long way to go.
但是上面还有很长的路要走
The most interesting parts are way up there.
最有趣还在上面呢
Let’s go.
走吧
There we go.
我们上吧
It’s peak. Done!
这就是山峰了 登顶成功!
So the moment we’ve been waiting for.
这一刻是我们期待已久的
You’ll be waiting 3 hours in the line to get here,
但要排三个小时的队才能进入到这里
and we’re getting down there.
然后我们将下到那去
It’s so high. Oh, my god.
太高了 噢 我的天
This is nuts, guys.
兄弟们 这也太疯狂了吧
I haven’t done something as crazy as this in my whole life!
我这辈子还没有做过如此疯狂的事呢
Guys, just look behind me.
你们看一下我身后
Alright. Now the famous plank wood.
到了 这就是著名的华山长空栈道
It’s even scarier to be on the wood.
站在这个木板上就更恐怖了
Living life on the edge, huh?
现在就处在生死的边缘 对吧?
It’s actually on the edge. Look at this. Hahaha…
确实就是在边缘 看这个 哈哈哈哈
Alright, guys, so we’re going back up again huh?
也就是说过会还得原路爬回去 对吧?
We did the walk, we did the plank.
我们已经走过山路和栈道
Now we climb all the way up.
现在我们一路往上爬
With one hand, guys, one hand.
注意是用一只手 就一只手啊
Well, when my mom sees this video, she would go nuts.
要是我妈看见这个视频 她肯定要抓狂了
Look at this.
看看这
All right. Time to get back.
好了 是时候返回了
So right now,
那么现在
if you’ve been here, just give it a comment below,
请来过这的小伙伴在下方给个评论
and if you haven’t been here before,
还没来过的
but you would be courage enough to come here,
但有这个胆量来的
just make a comment as well.
也在评论区冒个泡吧
Somebody somebody’s really scared over there.
那边那位是真的怕了
Oh, yeah. What it got them for today, guys?
哈哈 今天可把他们几个整惨了
That’s it!
就这样!
I’ll see you guys. Finish!
我们一会儿再见 这一段走完啦
Cause I wanna go to the south peak,
因为我想去南峰
which is the tallest point here in the mountain, 2,100 meters.
它是华山最高峰 有2100米高
It’s around 7,000 feet.
大约是7000英尺
So let’s get there.
那么 出发喽
It’s gonna take like 10,15 minutes,
现在过去差不多要10到15分钟
and then from there, just all the way down.
然后从那开始 一直走下去
We did it, finally!
我们终于到达山顶了
Done!
登南峰 完成!
That’s it.
好了
There’s nothing higher than this.
已经看不到比这更高了
No.
真的没了
It’s time to go back down. Let’s go.
到了下山返回的时间了 走吧
Alright, guys.
我已经在机场了
So to give you an update, I’m already in the airport.
为了给大家尽快更新视频
I was running actual, literally, I was running to get my flight.
我真的是快马加鞭来赶航班的
But I was not on time.
结果还是没赶上
I was short for 5 minutes and I missed my flight.
晚了5分钟 错过了航班
You know, first thing I did was book the next flight in the morning,
我第一时间就订了早上的下一趟航班
so the next flight would be at 7:05 in the morning.
时间是7:05
I can relax a bit, but it’s getting very difficult.
本来想先缓缓的 但实在是饿的难受
So I’m gonna have something to eat,
所以还是先去吃点
find something in the airport to relax,
然后在机场找个地方小睡一会放松一下
sleep for a bit and that’ll be it.
那……就这样啦
I really hope you guys enjoyed this video
我真心希望你们能喜欢本期视频
because I enjoyed a lot today. It was amazing!
因为这一天的经历给了我很多乐趣 太令人难忘了
This hiking was was very tough.
攀登华山真的很不容易
You know there was a lot of steps.
需要走很多台阶
I think in total, I did around 6,000 to 7,000 steps going up and down,
我想 这次上下山总共走了有6000到7000个左右
and I really really enjoyed that part
还有悬崖边的栈道那段路
when I was walking on the plank, and there was the cliff on the side.
是我最最喜欢一段路 真的超爽
It was just something I never expected to do in my life.
我从来没想过这辈子会去那走一趟
So I’m quite happy for it and that’ll be it.
这次华山之旅真的让我很开心 那就这样了
I really hope you guys enjoyed the video.
真心希望这个视频能带给你欢乐
Subscribe and put a like on this video
欢迎订阅 点赞
because you guys, this helps a lot.
你们的支持是我最大的动力
And…that’s it.
那……就这样了
I’ll see you my next trip.
下次旅行 我们不见不散
Gonna eat something.
我要去吃东西啦

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

外国小哥挑战华山险峻

听录译者

ABC

翻译译者

日月姓陳

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3fz6QU3I10

相关推荐