未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

麻省理工学院计算机科学专业学生的一天

Day in the Life of an MIT Computer Science Student

What’s up everybody! Welcome to the very first video of my YouTube channel.
大家好 欢迎收看我在YouTube的第一条视频
First things first, my name is Nesu Nhamo.
先说最重要的 我叫Nesu Nhamo
I am currently a freshman at MIT, class of ’25 ,
现在是麻省理工25班的大一新生
and my plan right now is to study computer science and engineering.
我目前的计划是学习计算机科学与工程
Yes, It is currently Tuesday, September 28th, and it is 1:26 AM.
现在是9月28日 周二 凌晨1点26分
So yeah, essentially I’ve decided to film a day in the life video,
是的 我决定用视频记录这一天的生活
and you know, it kinda just made sense that if a day starts at 12 midnight and I’m still awake…
你懂的 一天要从午夜12点开始才对 而我目前还没睡
I should just start the vedio now, but yeah, that’s it. I’ve checked all my emails,
现在开始录视频很合理 我已经查阅了所有邮件
I’ve gotten my stuff ready for class in the morning, so I’ll catch you in the morning.
我也把早上去上课要用的东西收拾好了 明早见啦
day in the life of an MIT student
一个麻省理工的学生的一天
What is up everybody, it’s Nesu here. It’s now 9:25, the next morning.
大家好呀 我是Nesu 现在是早上9:25啦
I’m on my way to my first class, which is a 9:30.
现在我去上第一节课 9:30开始
It’s about a 10 minute walk from New House over there, where I just came from,
我刚才从New House出发 走过来差不多10分钟
but I should get there on time because MIT time is 5 minutes after the hour.
但我应该能赶得上 因为麻省理工的时间要晚5分钟
So, yeah. Let’s go to my next class and I’ll catch up with you guys later.
我要去上课了 大伙儿一会儿见啦
What’s up everybody. So I’ve just finished my first class of the day, it’s now 11 o’clock.
大家好呀 现在我今天的第一节课已经结束了 现在是11点
I’m on my way to Maseeh’s dining hall to go have a lunch? breakfast? brunch-type thing right now.
我现在去Maseeh的餐厅吃午餐 或者早餐 就算是早午餐吧
But yea, it was a pretty interesting class.
不过 刚才是一堂非常有趣的课
So we’ve gotten our first writing assignment,
我们现在拿到了第一个写作任务
and we were essentially just going over some useful writing techniques,
基本上 我们只是复习一些有用的写作技巧
so yeah, that was pretty cool.
太酷了
Let’s go get some food.
我去吃点东西
Yo, what is up everybody. So unfortunately it is raining, so I decided to go into the Stud.
大家好呀 非常不幸的下雨了 所以我决定去自习室
I bumped into Lina over here, she’s a senior and…
我在这里偶遇了Lina 她是高年级学生
Ok so it’s no longer raining as bad as it was so I’m headed to Maseeh right now.
好啦 雨不像刚才那么大 我现在要去Maseeh
那就是Maseeh 我会去那里随便吃点
After that, I’ll probably head over to the library.
接着 我很可能去图书馆
Hayden Library, that’s probably one of my favorite spots on campus right now.
Hayden图书馆大概是目前校园里 我最喜欢的地方之一
It’s a pretty cool place so I’ll be sure to show you guys that.
那是个特别酷的地方 我肯定会给你们展示的
What else? What else is happening?
其他的呢 还有些啥呢
Yeah man, I mean it’s just a regular Tuesday to be honest.
兄弟们 老实说这就是个普通的周二
The weather is kind of different from usual, so that was a bit of a change.
刚刚突然下雨了 有点反常
Otherwise, this is pretty much how most of my Tuesday’s look.
除此以外 这差不多就是我大部分周二的样子
Most of my day are pretty similar as well but you’ll see how this day goes later on.
我大部分的日子都蛮类似的 但我们看看稍后会发生什么
Yo, what’s up? So I just got my food. I’m out here chilling with my boy, Bello.
大家好呀 我刚吃了点东西 我现在和我的伙伴Bello在一起
so what’s good……our schedules kind of just line up so we’re pretty much always eating here in Maseeh together.
我俩的日程排的差不多 所以我们差不多总是一起在Maseeh吃饭
Maseeh has terrible food. But I survive.
[Bello]: Maseeh的饭很难吃 但可以让我不会饿死
We survive. It’s also not as bad as people say it is. It’s good.
我们都没饿死 这儿没有别人说的那么糟糕 挺好的
Yo, what’s up. So I’m still in the Maseeh dining hall and I just bumped into my friends.
大家好呀 我还在Maseeh的餐厅 我刚碰到了我的朋友
I’m here with, Sophie and Sabrina. Just thought they’d say hi.
我现在和Sophie 和 Sabrina在一起 他们刚打了个招呼
Super cool to bump into you guys, hope you have a great day!
遇见同学太酷了 祝你今天愉快
Yo, so I just ate. I’m currently on my way to Hayden Library, just to chill,
呦 我刚吃完 我现在在去Hayden图书馆的路上 只是去待会儿
get a bit of work done, and I’ll probably talk to you guys a bit more over there.
做一点功课 然后我可能会在那边和你们再多说一会儿
Yo, what’s up. So I’m currently in Hayden Library. If you can see from the videos I took before,
嘿 大家好 我现在在Hayden图书馆 如果你看过我以前的视频
it is pretty full, it’s a pretty popular place.
就会知道这里人很多 是个很受欢迎的地方
I just like to come here, I’m pretty sure it was recently renovated so it does look really good,
我喜欢来这儿 我很确定这里最近翻新过 所以看上去非常不错
has some modern type architecture, so I’m just a fan of the type of energy that this place has.
有很多现代艺术品 我对这里的氛围 非常着迷
It’s also pretty close to my math lecture,
这里离我的数学讲座也很近
I think that’s building E-26. So I usually like to chill here before I go to math.
我记得讲座就在E-26号楼 上数学课之前我通常会在这里待一下
I’ll probably be doing some Psets, some homework,
我现在打算做一些Pset分析 一些作业
preparing for my math lecture just now but I’ll catch you as soon as I go to math.
为数学讲座做些准备 数学讲座一结束我就会回来
Yo, what is up? It is 1 o’clock now, so I’ve taken a break from my physics homework.
嘿 大家好 现在是1点 我刚做了会儿物理作业 现在休息一下
I’m headed over to my math lecture right now.
我现在去数学课教学楼
This is the courtyard between my math building and Hayden Library.
这里是数学教学楼和Hayden图书馆之间的庭院
There are some places where you can chill.
这里有一些可以待着的地方
There’s always construction going on in Boston. I’ve got no idea what they’re working on,
波士顿总有一些建设工程 我完全不知道他们在做什么
probably some renovations. Buy yeah, the math building is just up ahead
可能是一些翻新工作 现在 数学楼就在前面
so I’ll see you guys later on. Let’s go!
所以一会儿见啦 走喽
Yo. so I’ve just come back from my math class, that’s 18:01.
我刚从数学课回来 现在是18:01
Also an incredibly interesting class . I think the craziest thing is that you would think
这也是一堂非常有趣的课 我觉得最疯狂的事情就是
“Okay I did this calculus stuff in high school, just first principles” all of that.
你会想 “好的 我在高中学过微积分 只是第一原理”类似这些
But they’ve got a really interesting way of approaching the different problems, which is something
但是他们用了一种非常有趣的方式去探讨不同的问题
I’ve really come to enjoy. But yeah, that was my second class of the day
这是我非常喜欢的事情 这是我今天上的第二堂课了
I’ve got one more and this is actually my favorite class, and
我还有一堂课 但这实在是我最喜欢的课
the main reason I decided to record today. So yea, I’m looking forward to that.
这也是我想记录今天的主要原因 我非常期待
That’s be Founders Journey. Right now, I’m headed over to the banana lounge,
这将是发现者的旅程 现在我要去香蕉休闲厅
pretty cool place we get free bananas – Yo TJ!
非常酷的地方 我们可以得到免费的香蕉 嗨 TJ
What’s good bro? What’s up?
兄弟 最近怎么样
I’m out here with my boy TJ, he’s a bro from CC, a Chocolate City bro.
我现在正和我的兄弟TJ在一起 他是CC来的兄弟 一个巧克力城镇的兄弟
How’s your day been bro? I’ve been good. I just got out of my 18.01A
兄弟 今天过的怎么样 我挺好的 我刚结束18:01A的考试
exam – oh snap

first exam of the year, really hard but I think I did alright.
年度第一次考试 非常难 但我觉得我考的还行
Love to hear that! Good to see you bro, where you headed?
听到这个太高兴了 见到你真好 兄弟 你要去哪儿
To the banana lounge. Sweet, let’s go!
去香蕉休闲厅 好极了 走吧
This is where I have CS lectures, in there. Unfortunately I don’t have CS today so you
这是我上CS讲座的地方 就在那儿 不巧的是
won’t be seeing that.
我今天没有CS讲座 所以你们看不到了
Okay so the banana lounge is mad full so I’ve decided to just head over to the stud.
香蕉休闲厅挤的太疯狂了 所以我觉得直接去自习室
Probably get some work done there, read something before my next class, and then I’ll catch up with you guys.
可能在那儿做一些功课 在我下一堂课之前做一些阅读 稍后回来
Yo, what’s up? So now I’m in the stud, just came here to do a bit of work before my next class.
大家好呀 现在我在自习室 在下一节课之前过来做一些功课
And I know many of you follow a lot of MIT YouTubers
我知道你们中的很多人关注了很多麻省理工的YouTube视频播主
so I figured it would pretty cool that I bumped into Nina Wang.
所以我想碰见其中的一位播主Nina Wang是件很酷的事情
I guess you can say whatever you’re tryna say to them
你想对观众说什么就说什么
Just a shout out, plug your YouTube channel, plug your socials
说出来吧 关注你的YouTube 频道 关注你的社交网络
You know, subscribe to my YouTube channel It’s just my name
[Nina Wang]: 订阅我的YouTube频道吧 就是我的名字
-It’s just her name, Nina Wang She makes amazing content. As you know,
Nina Wang就是她的频道的名字 她做了很多精彩的内容 如你们所知
I am a freshman and I watched so many of her videos, so yeah
我是个大一新生 我看过她的许多视频
check that down in the description.
可以在下方的简介里查阅
Yo, what is up everybody! So I’m currently headed over to Founder’s Journey,
大家好 我现在去发现者的旅程
which is my freshman advising seminar. And the interesting thing about this class
这是我的大一新生咨询研讨课程 这个课程有趣的地方是
is that it’s never held in the same place more than once.
从来不在一个地方重复开办
So each week we essentially go to different places around campus, possibly around Boston,
所以每周我们基本上都去校园里 或者波士顿不同的地方
and we meet up with entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, what’s the other one? -Yeah that typa thing
我们会和企业家 创业者们见面 其他还有啥来着
So we meet up with those types of people and we’re essentially learning about their journey
我们会见那些人 我们会了解他们的旅程
in terms of the different things they have built, the different projects that they’ve worked on
了解他们建设的各类事业 他们工作的各类项目
It’s always pretty interesting, always some interesting things to see. So let’s go!
总有有趣的事情 走吧
Yo so that was my last class of the day. I’m currently on my way back to my residence hall.
哦 所以这是我今天的最后一堂课 我现在在回住处的路上
Today was incredibly interesting, so we visited a place a little bit further. It’s not necessarily classrooms,
今天难以置信的有趣 我们参观了一个稍远的地方 它不仅是教室
but what it is is a sort of research facility that also belongs to MIT
还是属于麻省理工的一个类似研究设施的地方
and they were working on fusion technology.
他们正在研究的是融合技术
So this is essentially just, “the energy of the future”, you could say.
基本上可以说是属于“未来的能量”
But it was an absolutely interesting lecture.
但这是个绝对有趣的讲座
Pretty excited to see what else we cover in the next weeks.
我非常激动的想要知道下周会发生什么
Also, this is a good time to probably plug my Instagram, it’s just my name and surname, @nesunhamo .
同时 可以搜索我的名字@nesunhamo 关注我的Instagram
So you can definitely see a lot more content on my story over there.
你可以在那里看到更多关于我的故事
So go ahead and follow that. Right now is a more calm part of my day.
去关注吧 现在是我一天中比较轻松的时间
All my classes are done, gonna chill for a little bit, get something to eat for dinner.
我的课都上完了 我可以稍微休息一下 找点吃的作为晚餐
From there, I’m probably gonna work a bit, go play basketball, and yea we’ll just see
之后 我可能会做点功课 打一会儿篮球
what else happens. Let’s go!
我们看看还有没有其他的事情 走吧
Yo, what is up everybody. So it is currently about 9:25. I’ve eaten,
大家好 现在差不多是晚上9:25 我已经吃完了
I’ve done a bit of homework, done a bit of assignments and stuff.
我做了一点作业 做了一些任务和课题
So right now I’m headed over to the Z-Center, I’m gonna go play some basketball.
现在我要去Z中心 我要去打一会儿篮球
Then I’ll probably come back, finish off a bit more of my work.
然后我会回来 完成更多的功课
And then that will probably be the end of this video.
然后视频就差不多要结束了
So I guess at the end of it I’m also just gonna speak to you guys.
我估计最后的时候我还是会和你们说一会儿的
Just a little bit of a reflection. A little bit of insight into what a regular
只是一点点反思 一点点观察
type of day would be, cause Tuesday’s are a bit busier. But yea, I’ll see you guys soon.
周二要忙一些 但还是太平常的一天了 一会儿回来
On that note though. I am with my roommate right now, he’s back in. Shout out to David.
顺便一提 我现在和室友在一起 他回来了 和David打个招呼吧
We’ve just been working here. How’s your day been bro?
我们刚才在这里做功课 你今天过的怎么样啊 兄弟
Pretty good. Getting through a lot of the Psets, a lot of the readings. It’s just the usual.
[David]: 非常好 做了很多Pset分析 做了很多阅读 和平常一样
Pretty much. At MIT we do work quite a bit no lie, but you know, we support each other
是的是的 不骗你 在麻省理工我们要做非常多的功课 但是我们互相支持
and we get through it. I’m headed to the Z-Center now, see you guys later.
我们克服困难 我现在要去Z中心了 一会儿见
What’s up everybody. So it is now 11:52 and I guess this is the official end of my day in the life video.
大家好 现在11:52了 我想在这个视频里我的一天就要正式结束了
Yeah, it’s been a very interesting Tuesday, almost a regular Tuesday,
这是个非常有趣的周二 也是个很平常的周二
but I mean, as much as your days can be regular, there’s always those
但我想 尽管日子再平常 也总会有些小事情间或发生
little things that happen in between which make each day pretty special.
让每一天都很特别
It was pretty interesting. So if you made it this far through the video,
这非常有趣 所以如果这个视频你已经看到了这里
a special shout out goes out to you. Appreciate you guys, I appreciate the support.
特别特别感谢 谢谢大家
And I’m definitely looking forward to making more videos in the future.
感谢你们的支持 我非常期待未来会录制更多的视频
Making more content for you guys.
制作更多的内容给你们
On that note, please do comment down below,
为了这个 请一定要在下方评论
let me know what type of content you’re into, what type of stuff you’d love to see.
让我知道你们喜欢什么类型的内容 你们想看什么类型的东西
Hit that notification bell, hit that subscribe button
点击关注 点击订阅
and actually actually, gently tap that subscribe button, we’re not violent out here.
事实上 请轻轻点击订阅按钮 我们不提倡暴力
But yea, once again, shout out to all of you guys for being here.
但是 再一次感谢 你们的观看
One thing, just on the day in general.
在这个普普通通的日子
Tuesday is definitely my busiest day.
周二绝对是我最忙的一天
And as MIT student we are pretty busy people.
作为麻省理工的学生 我们都是非常忙碌的
But MIT is a very different experience for each and every individual student.
但麻省理工对于每个人 每个学生都是非常不一样的体验
So that’s kind of a beautiful thing about the institution as well,
这也是麻省理工非常美好的一点
that I could sort of go to a completely different
我在麻省理工的体验可能
MIT from my roommate, from my friend, from a lot of my peers,
和我的室友 我的朋友 我的伙伴都完全不一样
but it’s an MIT for me, an MIT that’s built for me. So that’s definitely something I enjoy.
但这就是我的麻省理工 专属于我的麻省理工 这是我非常享受的事情
But yea, on a regular day, you know might not have as many activities, might not
当然 平常我可能不会有这么多活动
walk around as much. Some days I might just be indoors a lot more. Studying, Pseting,
没有那么多时间闲逛 有些时候我会花更多的时间在室内学习 做分析
that type of vibe. Also, special shout out goes to MIT Admissions,
差不多就这种氛围 特别说一下 麻省理工的招生工作
I am working with them just in terms of media, graphic design and marketing,
我和他们在媒体 平面设计和营销方面都有合作
and so it is thanks to them that this video has been made possible.
感谢他们对这个视频的大力支持
Hopefully we’ll be working on some amazing projects that we get to show you guys soon.
希望我们很快能够为你们呈现一些很棒的项目
And yea, thank you once again.
再次感谢大家
If you would like to see all the equipment I used to film this, I will be linking that stuff down below.
如果你们对我拍摄视频的设备感兴趣 我会把链接放在下方
Ok so now that that’s out the way, a special thank you to all of you guys once again for joining me today.
现在马上要结束了 再次特别感谢你们和我一起共度一天
I’d love for you guys to continue to keep up with all the content I have for you,
非常希望你们能继续关注所有我为你们做的视频
so please do check out my Instagram in the description down below. It just my name, @nesunhamo .
请在下面的简介中查阅我的Instagram 就是我的名字@nesunhamo
Yea that’s all my socials, snapchat, IG, all of that stuff so be sure to add me there.
这是我的所有社交平台的账号 一定要加我哦
And I hope have an amazing day! See you guys!
希望你们过的愉快 大家再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

作为一名麻省理工计算机科学与工程专业的大一新生 一天的生活是怎样的呢?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

早早

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZNm7EYUe-M

相关推荐