ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

10分钟全身拉伸运动 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

10分钟全身拉伸运动

Day 2: Full Body Stretching Exercises | Flexibility Workout | Class FitSugar

拉伸运动有助于避免受伤 提高灵活性 平复心情
Stretching helps prevent injury, increase flexibility and calm your mind.
跟我一起 花十分钟做拉伸
Join me for this ten-minute stretch series
放松身心
that help you cool down and unwind.
[音乐]
[music playing]
好的各位 我们将在这里做拉伸运动
Alright guys we’re here to get our stretch.
健身后拉伸非常重要
So it’s really important to get this in after the workout.
每次运动过后进行拉伸运动
Any time you exercise if you can get that stretch in.
这是防止受伤的最佳方法
That is the best way to prevent injury.
那么侧身躺下 我们要开始做侧卧股四头肌拉伸了
So come on down to your side, we’re gonna start with a lying quad stretch.
将脚后跟朝着臀肌抬起
Okay? You’re gonna bring that heel up towards your glute.
尽可能抓住脚趾
Grab your toe if possible,
或者抓住脚踝 并保持这个姿势不变
or you can grab your ankle and you want to hold it there.
膝盖向下 向外
Point that knee down and away from you.
另一条腿伸直或弯曲皆可 只要保持身体平衡
You could have your leg straight or bent, whatever will help keep your balance.
用手撑住头部
Just support your head.
现在臀部用力收缩
Now I want you to squeeze your glute really really tight on that leg.
四头肌会被更大程度地打开
It’s gonna allow you to open up that quad even more.
– 感觉到了吗?- 嗯
-Do you guys feel that? -Yeah.
– 这是个很好的调整- 这可能会增大压力
-That’s a great adjustment. -This may increases the stress.
集中注意 好的 夹紧 夹紧 再来几秒
Centralizing, yes! Good, squeeze, squeeze, couple more seconds.
太棒了 放松 好吧
Love it, love it and release, okay?
掉一个头 好吧 反过来
Switch upsides. All right. Flipping it around.
记住你要到达这个位置 尽可能抓住脚趾头
Remember here you want to get into position, grab that toe if you can.
稍微拉伸胫骨
Gonna get that shin a little bit of a stretch as well.
膝盖指向那个方向 收紧跨部
You’re just pointing that knee down into the way and squeeze the glute.
坚持住 挺住 很好!
Hold it. Hold it. Nice!
继续保持 各位!好样的!
Keep it going guys! Nice work!
很多的膝盖疼痛来自于
A lot of the knee pain that you get
这里紧绷的四头肌
is a result from those tight quadriceps right here.
所以你要伸直大腿
So you want to stretch these out.
很好 放松 棒极了!
Good and release. Awesome!
好吧 我们要做小幅度体转了
Alright, we’re gonna go into a nice little trunk twist.
那么抬起膝盖呈90度
So you’re going to bring your knees up at ninety,
把大腿转向一侧
and you’re just gonna twist them over to the side.
渐渐拉长身躯 拉伸手臂
Let them lengthen out. Arms are gonna be long.
好吧 尽可能并拢膝盖
Alright. You’re letting those knees stay together if possible.
然后把一只手臂带过来
Then you’re just gonna bring one hand, bring it over,
轻触另一只手臂 来做拍手游戏吧
touch together, pattycake.
然后再次打开肩膀
And then let’s open up that shoulder again,
试着让那侧的肩膀贴近地面 把头转过来
try to drop that shoulder towards the floor, turn your head away.
然后再做一次
And then do it again.
那么这是一种有效的腰部转动伸展
So this is kind of an active low back rotational stretch here.
太神奇了!真的打开了后背的肩膀
This is amazing! You guys really open up the shoulder in the back.
很好 最后一次 打开那个肩膀
Good. Last one here open up that shoulder,
让那只肩膀落地 然后转到另一侧
put that shoulder drop and then let’s switch sides,
那么你可以把脚抬起来或者走过来
so you can bring your feet up or walk them over.
膝盖并拢呈90度 扭过来
Bring the knees together at ninety, twist.
漂亮!这么坚持几秒
Beautiful! Hold it there for just a couple of seconds.
然后我们要把手并在一起
And then we’re gonna bring those hands together.
然后双手打开
Together and then really open it up.
把头转过来 哇!感觉肩膀更加紧绷了
Let that head rotate away. Whoo! The shoulders much tighter on me.
[呼吸]
[breathing out]
我知道这个伸展运动并不是最令人激动的
I know that stretching isn’t always the most exciting,
但是如你是一个活跃的健身爱好者的话 它几乎是最重要的
but it’s almost the most important if you’re an active exercise enthusiast.
这是我的最爱
It’s my favorite.
放松 漂亮!好吧 进入下一个动作 髋屈肌伸展
And relax. Beautiful! Alright next we’re gonna go into a hip flexor stretch.
那么下蹲
So I want you to come down.
抬起一只脚 单膝下跪 好吗
You’re on one knee and you got one foot up okay?
另一只膝盖放到背后
You’re gonna bring that back knee behind you,
你可以感受到髋屈肌被打开了
so that you really feel that hip flexor open up.
跑步者可以做这个动作
Runners, you got to do this one.
现在我们要对髋屈肌做主动释放
Now we’re gonna do an Active Release of that hip flexor,
试着让后膝脱离地面
so you’re gonna try and pick your back knee off the ground,
拉长后腿 收紧臀部
lengthen that back leg up long and squeeze the butt.
收紧 收紧 收紧 然后下降
Squeeze, squeeze, squeeze, and then lower it down.
漂亮 再来一遍 抬起来
Beautiful! Again. Lift it up.
收紧 下降 漂亮
Squeeze and lower it down. Beautiful.
– 再来一遍 收紧- 很明显这加强了拉伸
-Again. Squeeze. -Definitely increases the stretch.
– 嗯嗯- 完全加强了
-Hhm.-Totally.
换另一边 棒极了!如果你觉得强度太大了
And switch. Awesome! Now if that felt too intense,
一直让膝盖在地上就好了
just leave your knee down on the floor the whole time.
这是一个创造主动释放技能的好方法
This is a great way to just create an Active Release Technique.
很好 把膝盖抬起来
Good and let’s lift.
记住夹紧这条腿上的臀部 呈直线
Remember squeeze that glute on that leg that’s straight.
很好 漂亮!
Good. Beautiful!
膝盖放下 稍微放松一会儿
And drop it down, give it a little relaxing,
再来一次 收紧
and then go again. Squeeze.
很明显这边更紧绷了
This side is definitely tighter.
天呐!我几乎觉得有点恢复了
Oh, man! I feel it almost in my growing a little bit,
因为我是一个跑步者
because I’m a runner and I usually get sore
而且髋屈肌和腹股沟经常感到酸痛
and my hip flexors and then my groin.
很好 膝盖放下 再来一次 各位
Good and drop it down one more time guys.
抬起来 夹紧
Lift and squeeze.
不错 放松
Good and relax.
好吧 现在坐下来 这两个动作是我的最爱- 臀部拉伸
Okay, now seated, these two are some of my favorites – the glute stretch.
一条腿伸直 把另一只脚跨过来
You have one leg out straight, you’re gonna cross the other foot over.
坐姿笔直
I want you to really straighten up your posture,
膝盖贴近胸口
bring that knee into your chest,
慢慢转体
and then you’re going to gently rotate.
现在我们不是在做体转动作
Now we’re not really trying to go for the trunk twist here.
我们在试着做臀部伸展
We’re trying to go for the glute stretch,
那么你要把膝盖拉过来 夹紧
so you want to pull that knee and tight.
要让膝盖贴近胸口
You want to pick up that chest,
那么臀部就很好地伸展开了
so that you really get that nice extension through the gluts.
这是非常非常关键的 漂亮
Really really key here. Beautiful.
然后这个小转体呢?这不是一个多余的小转体
And that little twist? It’s not a great little kind of extra.
你要通过背部完成它 漂亮
You can get through your back. Beautiful.
换另一侧 很好 伸直大腿
Let’s switch it out. Good. Lengthen that leg,
让另一只脚跨过来 夹紧
bring that other foot in tight.
收紧膝盖贴近胸口
Squeeze that knee into the chest,
稍微转一下体 就是这样
give it a little twist. That’s it.
漂亮 呼气
Beautiful. Breathing it out.
如果你可以随时随地保持伸展动作
If you can hold your stretch anywhere from stretches…
做20到30秒
anywhere from 20 to 30 seconds.
那么太棒了 多做几秒就是额外奖励
That’s awesome. Any longer it’s just extra.
额外奖励
Extra bonus.
不错 放松 好吧
Good and relax, okay?
那么我们要直接开始臀部锻炼了
Then we’re going right into the hips,
把脚踝放在膝盖上面
so you’re going to bring your ankle up over your knee,
双手放在背后作支撑
your hands are behind your back to support you,
胸部向上挺
and you also want to have your chest up right here,
让膝盖打开
allow this knee to really open up.
不要用手按压膝盖
You don’t need to press it with your hand.
好好想想怎么更好的打开膝盖
You really want to think about actively opening that knee up,
你能感受到臀部在旋转
and you feel that rotation through your hip.
漂亮!尽可能把脚勾起来
Beautiful! Flex your foot if possible.
如果脚趾头向上翘起来了 也没关系
If your toe is pointed, it’s okay.
但是如果脚勾起来了 你就能够更好地伸展开
But if it’s flexed, it’s going to give you even a better stretch.
-不错-不错的臀部深度伸展 你能够感受到的
-Good. -Good deep hip stretch. You can feel that.
对啊!这是一块叫做梨状肌的小肌肉
Yeah! It’s a little muscle called your piriformis.
-它很漂亮啊?- 嗯嗯 挺漂亮的
-Isn’t it just beautiful?-Hmm.
很好 换另一侧 不错!
Good and switch it up. Nice!
另一只脚踝放在膝盖上面
-Other ankle comes up over the knee,
感觉这不是我的腿了- 是啊
and this feels like a different leg for me.-Definitely.
如果你想增加伸展强度的话 当然脚后跟可以稍微朝里移一点
To increase the stretch you can kind of walk the heel in a little of course.
对啊 就是这样
Yes, yep, exactly.
我不能再朝里移了 如果你觉得受不了可以把脚往外移
I can’t go any further and if it’s too hard you can move your foot out.
根据臀部的可移动性
so you can have that adjustment,
自己调节
depending on your mobility in that hip.
呼气 胸口上挺
Breathing it out. Chest is up right.
记住这是关键 不要驼背
Remember that’s key. Try not to keep a hunched back here.
胸部又好又挺 放松!
Chest is up nice and high. And relax!
好吧各位 站起来吧 站直了
Alright guys, up on your feet we’re gonna come up nice and tall.
把一只脚踝交叉放在另一只脚踝旁边
We’re gonna bring one ankle over the other
轻轻地弯曲前膝 保持背部和大腿笔直
and you’re just gonna gently bend the front knee and keep the back leg straight.
弯下腰 头部朝下
I want you to roll down, let your head drop.
现在你应该感到脖子发紧 对吧
Now your neck should feel loose, okay?
这很重要因为下至小腿
This is important because it’s going to get a stretch all the way
上到颈椎都会得到伸展
down from the calves, up through the cervical spine.
漂亮 然后身体要随着我们起来时向后卷
Beautiful and then as we come up I want you to roll,
背部向上舒展
so let your back roll.
这就是一个完整的背部伸展
This is a total back stretch.
棒极了!普拉提中就是用这个动作来热身的
Awesome! In Pilates they do that one to warm you up.
好吧 双腿交叉 向下
Alright so you’re going to cross it over you’re going to drop it down.
弯背 头部朝下
Let your back roll. Let your head drop,
前膝微曲
with that front knee bend slightly.
呼吸
Breathe.
然后慢慢复位 又好又慢
And then slowly roll up. Nice and slow.
漂亮 别忘了上身好吧
Beautiful. Now let’s not forget the upper body, ok?
双手向后紧扣
So you’re gonna clasp your hands behind you,
指向地面
and you’re just gonna point down towards the floor.
那么胸腔被打开了
So you got your chest open.
对吧 双手正指向地面
Alright? And you’re pointing down towards the floor.
双肩向后
Let your shoulders roll back.
好吧 这就是一个扩胸运动 漂亮!
Alright, this is just a chest opener. Beautiful!
– 太好了- 这有利于肩膀
-So good.-Good on the shoulders.
有利于胸腔 漂亮!
Good on the chest. Beautiful!
太棒了
Alright. Awesome.
然后我们要做旋转肌拉伸了
Then we’re just gonna bring ourselves into a rotator cuff stretch,
把手腕放在臀部上
so I want your wrists on your hip.
好吧 就像很时髦的样子
Alright? Like you’re sassy
抓住肘部
and you’re gonna grab that elbow alright?
试着向前拉
Trying to pull it forward,
你可以从肩膀后面感受到这个
you’re gonna feel this through the back of your shoulder.
某些人甚至可能从肩膀前面感受到
Some of you might even feel it through the front of your shoulder,
可能从肩膀后面
maybe in the back of your shoulder.
你能摸到肌肉 甚至你原来不知道有这块肌肉
You’re getting muscles that you don’t even know you have.
– 此刻你把它拉伸开来就好了- 是的
-You just stretch it at this point.-Yeah.
漂亮!呼气
Beautiful! Breathing it out.
这是一个结束健身的好方法
This is a great way to finish off a workout.
如果你不伸展旋转肌的话
If you don’t stretch your rotator cuff,
你可能会发现在做了俯卧撑 胸前推 仰卧划船诸如此类的动作后
you might find that you’re starting to have pains and aches in your shoulders
肩膀开始痛了
from doing push-ups, chest press, rows and stuff like that.
那么你可以在休整中做这个伸展运动
So make sure this is a… this is a stretch you incorporate into your cooldown.
伸展这些小肌肉也很重要
It’s important to stretch the little muscles too.
– 对啊- 不只是看起来像 它就在腿筋中
-Yeah.-Not just look like…it’s in the hamstring.
所有起稳定作用的肌群一直被忽略着
All the stabilizing muscles that get neglected all the time,
因为它们并不总在健身时显露出来
because you know they’re not always so present in your workout,
但是它们贡献了很多
but they’re doing a lot of work,
所以你要很好地伸展它们
so you want to make sure you stretch it good,
然后是最后一个动作 手臂上伸越过头顶
And then the last one we’re going to go up and over the head,
我们要锻炼肱三头肌 那么手肘向上举高
we’re going to go tricep so you bring that elbow up high,
弯曲手肘 你就可以感受到肱三头肌了 伸展开来
I want you to bend that elbow, so you feel that tricep, getting stretched.
然后身体稍微弯曲
And then I want give you a little side bend,
稍微弯曲一点就好了
so just giving it a little bit of a bend.
那么你就可以摸到一点背阔肌了
So you get your lats a little bit.
– 哦 宝贝!- 感觉太棒了
-Oh, baby!-Feel so good.
-这是我的最爱-这个动作很流行
-This is my favorite. -This one is totally a popular,
因为当你感受到这个 当你经常锻炼这个动作
because it’s when you feel this when you use a lot
通过朝一侧稍微弯曲一点
and by giving it that little side bend a little bit,
你能摸到背阔肌 你真正打开了整个背部
you get that lat, you really open up that whole back.
不错!放下手臂 哇!放松!
Good! Let it down. Whoo! Loosen it up!
举起手臂 弯曲肘部
Arm comes up, bend that elbow,
把那只手肘向后拉一点
pull that elbow a little bit back,
让它在你的马尾后面一点
so that it’s coming a little bit behind your pony,
然后稍微向一侧弯曲
and then give it a nice little side.
– 然后呼吸 对吧 – 嗯嗯
-And breathe, right? -hmm
别忘了呼吸
We don’t want to forget that.
哇 不错的深呼吸 漂亮
Whoo… Nice deep breath. Beautiful.
不错 最后一个是小幅度的伸展
Good and then the last one is a little bit of an active stretch.
就是抓脚趾 那么双脚与肩同宽
It’s just a toe grab, so you’re gonna have your feet here about shoulder width.
脚趾上翘
You’re gonna have your toe up.
背部挺直向下拉脚趾
You’re gonna flat back pull the toe up.
挺身站直
and you’re gonna walk tall.
这个动作 天呐 我感受到了小腿 腿筋和腰部
This one, oh man, I feel it through my calf, my hamstring and my low back.
– 我也是- 我喜欢以这个动作结尾
-Yeah. -I like finishing with this one
或者有时候用这个动作热身
or sometimes even warming up with this one.
无论你们想要做什么都好 就像这样的动作多做一个就好了
Whatever you guys want to do, just get like one more.
拉伸 漂亮!
Pull it. Beautiful!
让我们长期做这个拉伸吧 好吗?各位
And let’s get that stretching all the time, right? You guys.
我喜欢这个 是的
I love it. Yeah.
– 太棒了- 坚持你的健身计划
-It’s awesome.-Keep getting your program.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你是否感到身体疲劳或者肌肉酸痛 试着给身体做一下拉伸吧

听录译者

One静茹

翻译译者

Ayan

审核员

审核员 W

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC7960yMaxA

相关推荐