ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

魔术可以连接所有人 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

魔术可以连接所有人

David Blaine: Magic Unites Everybody

看到了这张牌了么
– You believe that you see the card
然后你非常确信你看到了我把这张牌
and you actually believe that you see me place a card
放在牌里面,对么?
inside, right?
(观众)嗯嗯。-是么?
Mm-hmm. – Yes?
不,它是会出现在这里的。
No, it’s always gonna be right here.
我再演示一次,认真看。
Let me show you again, look.
(观众大笑)看这里。
(people laughing) So look.
先别笑,认真看。
No, but look.
你需要认真看,因为这是个视错觉
No, but watch cuz it’s an optical illusion
你可能会看不到我做了什么。
so you know what I’m doing.
看这,你看到这张牌在这里
So look, you see the card here
然后你还是很相信这张牌被放进去了,对么?
and then you really believe that it’s going inside, right?
不是的,告诉你了这是错觉。
No, it’s an optical illusion.
(观众大笑)它还是会出现在这的。
(people laughing) It’s always right here.
所以你是什么时候开始第一次了解,
– When was the first time that you knew,
或者你观看到魔术的呢,
or that you saw magic,
它又是怎样影响到了你的生活,
how did it influence your life,
就是怎么样
like how did,
开始了你的魔术生涯的呢?
how did that start?
我大概五岁的时候就开始接触魔术
– I started when I was about five years old
而且我去到哪里都把扑克牌带在身边
and I carried cards everywhere that I went
我不是真的想用它们做什么
and I didn’t really know what to do with them
但我觉得我就是应该把牌都带在身边
but they just felt right
所以当你学会了一些小的把戏
so it’s like you learn all of these little moves
把牌玩弄在手里
with the cards in the hands,
就会有种奇妙的感觉,但我那时并不知道这种感觉是真实存在的
they just feel good so I didn’t know that that existed.
然后,
And then,
我很小的时候遇到了一个图书管理员,
a librarian when I was really little,
教会了我一个玩牌的小把戏。
walked me through a self-working, mathematical trick.
回去之后我就表演给我妈妈看,然后她对此表现得无比惊喜,
I did it to my mother and she reacted like it was incredible
之后我就开始喜欢上了表演给别人看,
and then I started to love performing
因为你很希望看到别人惊喜的表情。
because you would get the reaction.
所以主要就是你对牌的手感。
So, part of it is just how it feels in the hands.
其他的就是数学,
Another part is math,
逻辑和科学
logic, science
还有就是表现形式
and then, the other part is the performance aspect.
但所有的这些都非常令人上瘾。
So, all of those are very addicting.
你可以看到牌从这一边跳到另一边对吧?
See how the cards kind of just move across, right?
嗯嗯
– Mm-Hmm.
现在我要加快速度了
– Now, if I do that really fast,
你是看不见的。
you won’t see it.
认真看,我会很快的把牌转移过去
So look, I’ll do it with this card really fast
就是这张方片九。
with the nine of diamonds, I just shoot.
你看到了么?-(观众)没有。
Did you see that? – No.
你看到方片九转移到另一边了么?
– See the nine shoots right there?
-(观众)哇哦-是不是很厉害
– Wow. – Good.
-(观众)这就是魔术啊。(观众大笑)
– Magic. (people laughing)
如果我说,现在把你的手伸到你的包里
– If I said to reach in your bag right now
你的包里会有一个火腿三明治
and there was a ham sandwich,
然后你会感觉:“哇哦,
you’d be like “Oh, wow.
“这应该是个不错的把戏”
“That’s a cool trick.
“他是怎么让我的包里出现一个三明治的,”对么?
“How did he get the sandwich in my bag,” right?
但如果他说:“我现在有点饿,”
But if he said, “I was hungry right now.
“而且比较想吃三明治”
“I’d really love a sandwich,”
然后你说,“把手伸进你的口袋里”
and then you said, “Reach in your pocket,”
然后就真的有一个三明治在你的口袋里,
and now there’s a ham sandwich there,
这就不是魔术了。
then it’s not a trick.
总有些东西是更有趣的。
Then it’s something much more interesting.
这才是魔术真正的意义所在。
And that’s really the concept for great magic.
而且需要花费时间去练习
I think it’s about timing,
这些事会互相影响的
it’s about interacting
然后才会得心应手。
and being able to go with the flow.
看,
Look,
如果我轻轻地捏这叠扑克牌,
if I squeeze the deck,
看见牌是怎么消失的了么?·
see how the cards start to just disappear?
看到他们是怎么不见了的么?
See how all the cards start to just vanish?
(观众讨论的声音)
(people murmuring)
看,一整叠的扑克全都不见了
See, the whole deck disappears
只剩下红心的牌了
all except for the hearts
是按照她说的那样
because that’s what you said
还有她签了名的那张牌。
and plus her card that she signed.
魔术面前无国界,
It has no divide so magic,
不需要你会任何语言
there’s no language that you need.
没有年龄限制
There’s no age.
没有种族要求
There’s no race.
没有宗教需要
There’s no religion,
这样就很好,因为可以把所有人都联结在一起。
so that’s nice cuz it unites everybody.
对我来说,
So, to me,
魔术是一个无法评判的事情
magic is very non-judgmental
这就是我为什么如此热爱魔术
and that’s what I love about it
如果我进了监狱
cuz I’ll go into prisons.
或者去医院
I’ll go into hospitals.
或是去学校
I’ll go into schools.
或是就在大街上
I’ll go into the street.
或者我去有权有势的人的家里
I’ll go into powerful people’s homes.
但是只要我热爱魔术,
And the part that I love about magic,
而且最喜欢的事情就是魔术
one of my favorite things is that
你就可以发现所有人都有一个共同点
you see the similarities between everybody
就是所有人都是有感情的
which, of course, everybody has a heart.
每个人也都有一颗童心
Everybody has a child inside of them.
所以这就是我为什么想去做一个真正的魔术师。
So, that’s my favorite part of being a magician.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Call me Aubrey

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rel4qHAXaes

相关推荐