ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

你应该知道的约会用俚语 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你应该知道的约会用俚语

Dating Slang You Should Know

网上约会真像传说中那么美好吗?
– Is kittenfishing as cute as it sounds?
来聊聊吧
– Let’s talk about that.
[悦耳的主题音乐]
(playful theme music)
早上好
Good mythical morning.
我知道 一直有人认为我们俩
– I know this may come as a shock to those of you
像是还没到青春期的独角兽 但你听好了
who consistently draw us as prepubescent unicorns,
我们很成熟了
but we’re old.
我们不是出生在
We were not born between
1981和1997年间的千禧世代
the millennial years of 1981 and 1997.
我们没去过科切拉
We have never been to Coachella.
也不清楚当下的约会情形
And we don’t understand the current dating landscape.
但我们周围全是千禧世代的人
– But we are in a sea of millennials,
我们被千禧一代包围了
we are surrounded by them.
我们的很多工作人员经常遨游其中
Many of our crew members regularly swim the tender sphere,
你能吗?
can you swim it?
我可会游泳了 没问题
– It’s very liquidy, yes.
他们认为那很好玩
– They thought that it would be interesting to,
实际上他们在探讨
well actually they were talking about some different
不同的约会术语 我们就像……什么?
dating terms, – And we were like, what?
就像“en vogue”一样 但我们连
– That are en vogue, and we don’t even know
“en vogue”都不知道什么意思 我们就是那么落后
what en vogue means, we’re that far behind.
所以我们要来看看
So what we’re gonna do is we’re gonna go through some
一些现代约会术语 看看咱俩一起
of these modern dating terms, and see if the two of us
能不能猜出意思
together can figure out what they mean,
然后再给我们看正确意思
and then we’ll be told what the correct definition is,
看咱们对了没
and see if we were right.
也要看你们知不知道
– Also see if you know what they mean,
那样你们就能朝我俩秀优越感了
so you can express dating superiority over us.
我们就从昨天
– We’re gonna start with this term that Lizzie
丽兹带来的术语“stashing”开始吧
brought up yesterday, stashing.
堆栈的头号术语就是“stashing”
– The top of the stack term is stashing.
所以我立马就想到了胡子
So right off the bat I’m thinking mustache.
我和你想一块儿去了
– I’m on the same page.
-所以你的胡子?-是很重要的!
– So your mustache is – Important.
呃…如果你有的话 很重要的
– Well A, it’s important if you have it.
我留过几个月
You know, I had one for a few months.
对你来说特别的几个月
– Yeah, it was a very important couple months for you,
在那年中
the most important of the year.
并没有改变我的约会 我结婚了
– It did not change my dating life, because I’m married.
事实上 可能已经改变了
– In fact, it probably would have hurt it,
因为你老婆讨厌它
’cause your wife hated it.
是啊 这件事影响了我的感情生活
– Yeah, it hurt my love life big time.
但你也知道 这就像顶层架子
But you know, it’s like the top shelf,
毛茸茸的 像是上面放了些头发
But you know, it’s like the top shelf,
这个怎么翻译呢
– How does this translate to dating?
我还没跟上
I’m not following yet.
我可没跟上你的架子
I’m not on the shelf with you.
当你放一些东西在架子上
– And then when you put something on the shelf,
哦 比如说别人的嘴唇?
– Oh, like another person’s lip?
哦不 像一个人
– Well no, like a person.
你把整个人放在你的胡子上?
– You put a whole person on your mustache?
当你把一些东西放在架子上
– When you put something on the shelf,
是什么意思
what does that mean?
这代表着你会永远记住它
– It means you could remember it forever.
—是一个特别的地方 —不
It’s a special place. – No.
—你意思是把它们放在一旁?—对
– You mean setting ’em aside? – Yeah.
我认为…我认为是这样的
I think that’s what, I think it’s somewhere in that realm.
如果你把某人stashing起来
If you’re stashing somebody,
这肯定不对
– There is no way this is right.
你把他们放在顶层架子上 就像
– You’re putting ’em on the top shelf, it’s like–
放参考书的地方或会忘记的地方
– A place of reference, or a place of forgetfulness.
是哪个呢
– Which is it?
我们对了吗
– Are we correct?
不 你在问史蒂文 但是答案写在
– No, you’re asking Stevie, but it’s written on
这张卡的背面
the back of the card.
答案在这
We have the answers here.
定义 动词 目前为止我都对啦 真棒
Definition, verb, I’m right so far.Great
这个行为表示不愿意向你周围的人
The act of refusing to introduce the person you’re dating
介绍你的约会对象
to anyone in your life.
就像摆在架子上一样
Like putting ’em on a shelf.
放在家里
Leaving ’em at home on a shelf.
如果你看不到长期发展的可能 你
You might stash someone if you don’t see a future
会把他藏起来
with them beyond the short term.
我要说这应该对了
– I’m gonna say that that was correct Link.
但是其实不对的 它更像是
– But it really was incorrect, because it was more like
藏什么东西
stash, like you hide something away.
– 但是恰好- 我看不到的
– But incidentally, – which I was blind to.
你巧合地猜到正确答案
– In a weird way you came up with the same answer.
好的 bread-crumbing
Okay, bread-crumbing.
我都饿了
– I’m hungry already.
我知道那个故事
– I’m familiar with the story of Hansel and Gretel.
你在说韩塞尔
– Hansel you mean.
Bread-crumbing
Bread-crumbing.
最初 这跟这个词代表的
– The initial, this has gotta have something to do
意思一样
with what bread-crumbing represents,
你想留下痕迹
which is you’re trying to create a trail,
当你约会时 你就可以
and if you’re dating, you’re trying to create a trail
留下你的痕迹
back to you.
结果失败了 剧透警告
– But you end up in a furnace, spoiler alert.
但是这取决于你的约会对象
– Yeah, well that can happen depending on who you’re dating.
但是我觉得这是你在相处时
But I think this is where you put personal clues
留下痕迹
in a person’s space.
所以这是你的答案吗
– So that you can get back to them?
这样他们被甩了后 会留着你的这些痕迹
– So that if they dump you, they will keep finding pieces
都会是很碎片化的痕迹
of you, and literal could be pieces.
比如说一缕头发
It could be like you take a lock of hair,
然后放到下水道 他们和你分手
and put it in their drain, and they break up with you,
他们清理的时候会说 哦 瑞特
and they’re cleaning out, and they’re, oh Rhett.
我要把这个还给他
– I gotta take this back to Rhett,
然后复合
and get back together.
对 你也可以
– Yeah, but you can also do things like,
扔掉梳妆柜下的内衣物
just throw a pair of underwear behind a dresser.
所有能让你想起的东西
Anything that will cause them to remember you fondly,
这是我放内衣物的地方吗?
personally. – Is that where
我从不这样
all my underwear are? – I don’t do this.
那你可以拿他们的手机
But you can take like their phone when they set it down,
自拍
and then selfie yourself.
-面包屑 -你把自己
– Bread-crumbing. – You’re putting yourself
放在相册里 这样当他们
in their photo stream, and so then when they try to
想忘记你 他们还能看见你的头发
get you out of your life, they keep finding your hair,
你的内衣 手机里你的照片
and your underwear, and pictures of you on their phone.
他们不能忘掉你
They can’t get you out.
清楚地说
– But, so just to be clear,
这样你就有可能复合
that is so that you can reconnect.
对 好的 我同意 那我们来看
– Yeah. – Okay, let’s see if I agree.
撩你的约会对象
– The act of stringing a partner along
但以后再也不联系
without ever committing to anything serious.
就像每周撒了一些面包屑
One might drop a couple ob bread-crumb texts
就是在网上留个备胎
per week, just to keep a potential mate on the line.
那你猜错啦
– That’s not what you said.
全错 看下一个吧
– Completely wrong, can’t win ’em all, moving along.
Cushioning
Cushioning.
这个
– Cushioning, now this,
我第一反应是枕头堡
immediately I’m thinking pillow fort.
我一般用软垫子搭城堡
Most of my pillow forts are made of couch cushions.
我也在想这个
– I’m always thinking about pillow forts.
在你说之前就想到了
I was thinking about it before you brought it up.
好的 我看你的眼睛就像是
– Right, when I get that look in my eyes, this is like,
你能看到我在想什么
you know what I’m thinking about.
以前的大型枕头堡只用靠垫
Good old pillow fort made of just cushions,
因为很结实 很明显和约会有关
because they’re sturdier, which obviously relates to dating.
-怎么说?-就是说
– How? – In that,
你在使自己孤立 保护自己
you gotta build an insulation, you’re protecting yourself,
即使 你并没有把自己全身心投入
so even though, you’re not giving yourself over fully
在这段恋情中
to the relationship.
你很难被伤害
You’re not being vulnerable.
伤害会缓冲
– You’re buffering.
你不会容易被伤害
– You’re not being vulnerable.
隔离在你枕头堡里
You’re insulating yourself in a pillow fort.
你只以自己的柔软对人
– You’re just giving your soft parts to a person.
我不知道柔软意味着什么
Just your soft parts, I don’t know what that means.
就是不是你残暴的一面
– But not your bloody parts.
像你的内脏
Like your innards.
把备胎放在后口袋
– The act of keeping a side piece in one’s back pocket,
当你摔了时就成一个缓冲带
as to have a cushion to fall back on when you’re,
备胎?
a side piece?
定义一下
– You gotta define the definition.
来吧
– Come on y’all.
就像是有一个人在一侧?
– A side piece is like somebody on the side?
-回头再说-备胎
– To fall back on, – A side piece.
当你正在恋爱中 好吧
– When your current rela–, okay, alright.
我不同意这个词
– I do not approve of cushioning,
这是我的意见
judgment issue.
Mooning 这个词我很确定
– Mooning, now I am certain about this one.
对 这很明了
– Yeah, this pretty obvious.
这个词来自它的原始意思
– This one comes from the original idea of mooning,
就是让别人看你的屁股
which is showing your fanny to somebody.
对英国人来说 就是展示你的屁股
For our English friends, showing your butt.
你们不那么说 但是我们在这儿
You’re not supposed to say that over there, but we’re here.
我们没在你们那边
– We’re not over there.
我奶奶的名字是Fanny
My grandma’s name is Fanny.
行了 消停点吧你
– Right come on, give me a break.
这是 前提是你得有
But this is if you, now first of all, you gotta have
一个好看的屁股
a nice butt to pull this off.
然后 这个动词是 总是用你的屁股来
But this is the act of showing your booty to someone
诱惑别人
repeatedly as a lure.
把你的屁股当成诱饵
Using your booty as a lure.
看来可能是网红中的一个
So it might be like if you’re one of those Instagram models,
然后你蹲下 或者别的什么
and you do the squats or whatever, that’s a good way.
对我而言 这像是
But personally, I think this is like you set up
你在修管道的时候查看什么
some sort of scene where they have a plumbing issue,
然后你松开什么 不是在别人身体里
and you loosen some things, not in their body,
是在他们家 你仔细地看
in their house, and then you literally go over there
然后做一些动作 露出你的屁股
and perform some plumbing exercises, reveal the booty,
像是露一点臀线
like a little bit of the booty cleavage,
然后他们就被诱惑了
and they will be enticed.
如果你是水管工这会很有用
– So this one works well if you’re a plumber.
你得有好看的屁股
– But you gotta have a nice butt, you gotta have
有好看的屁股的水管工
a plumber with a nice butt.
定义 动词 在短信上说
– Definition, verb, putting the do not disturb
请勿打扰 来
on a text message chat in order to
更有效地不理别人
efficiently ignore them.
这就像说 我要睡觉了
– Oh yeah, it’s like, I’m sleeping.
是一个借口
– Oh the moon symbol.
我曾经试过在群里这样做
I tried to do that on a group text once,
但是我会分享我的坐标
and instead I pushed the button that shared my location.
我在这里
– I was on it.
我在说群聊
I was on said group chat.
这不一样 每个人都露面
– It was the opposite, everybody just showed up.
就像是 我不想跟你们说话
I was like, I didn’t want to talk to you guys,
现在你在这了
now you’re here.
Kittenfishing
– Kittenfishing.

– Mmmmm, kittenfishing.
明显和网络自夸有关
– Obviously related to catfishing.
不 当然不是
– No, definitely not.
我们能有个语境吗
Can we hear this one in a millennial context,
比如说一句话
like a sentence.
哦天 我在星巴克见了亚瑟
– [Stevie] Oh my god, I met up with Asher from Bumble
我们可以吃一吃
at Starbucks so we could try
甜甜圈华夫彩虹卡布奇诺
a donut waffle rainbow cappuccino
但是他完全骗了我
and he totally kittenfished me.
他并不是小发髻 他只是
He doesn’t have a man-bun, he just clipped a ball
头上多了一圈
of extensions to his head.
所以他出现了但是头发是假的
– So he showed up, but his hair was fake.

– [Stevie] Yeah.
这就是了
– Well that’s what catfishing is.
小型的网络自夸
So this is like little catfishing.
我不知道那是什么
– I don’t know what catfishing is.
就是你装作另一个模样
– Catfishing is when you misrepresent yourself
但是这个词是你只歪曲了一部分
in a big way, and kittenfishing is when you misrepresent
-像一个纪录片-一小部分
– Oh like the documentary. – Yourself in a small way,
比如说发型什么的
like the man-bun thing.
这是个善意的谎言
– It’s a little white lie for the sake of
为了约会
your dating prowess.
但是也不一定
– But the kitten may not be right.
我猜对了吗
– Am I right?
动词 这是缩略版的网络自夸
Verb, this is a less extreme version of catfishing.
耶 我对了
Yes, I got it.
我们只是需要语境
– Yeah, all we needed was context.
在网上让自己显得更有吸引力
– The act of presenting yourself in a more attractive light
但是见面会差一些
on the internet, but falling obviously short in person.
简单的说 大部分男人都会
As in, literally short, most men kittenfish
虚报Tinder上的身高
about their height on Tinder.
我没这样做过
– I wouldn’t have to do that.
或者假发型 你知道这样的事吗
– Or their fake man-bun, you know anything about that?
当然 我知道很多
– Yeah, I do, I know a lot about that.
Umfriend 有一个M
Umfriend, umfriend with an M.
对我来说 从词根来看
To me, this again, this is sort of like you gotta look
这有点像
at the root words.
你在约会的时候 你发现
This is when you’re dating someone, and you find out
他们是裁判
they’re an umpire.
然后你会想做朋友
And then you’re like, we gotta be friends.
所以这跟 删除好友 没什么关系吗
– So this has nothing to do with unfriending someone?
不 不 是和一个裁判约会
– No, no, dating an umpire,
和裁判互删吗
– Unfriending an umpire.
你不想自己全心投入
– You don’t want to commit yourself.
在高中时 我非常喜欢一个
In high school, I committed myself to a lady
裁判
who was an umpire.
哦好吧 麻烦
– Oh yeah, trouble.
一个时速90英里的足球飞向头
– 90 mile per hour fastball to the head,
关于她什么都变了
everything about her changed.
她没有带口罩吗
– She wasn’t wearing the mask?
足球砸向口罩的另一侧
– It went to the side of the mask,
她在最后一秒转头了
she turned at the last second.
如果你是裁判 不能转头
– Can’t turn if you’re an umpire,
你知道了umfriended
you get umfriended.
不要太投入
– Don’t wanna commit.
我能看了吗
– Can I reveal? – Yeah.
我同意
– I agree.
这是名词或动词 一个浪漫的异性
This is a noun or a verb, the term when a romantic interest
却不是男朋友 女朋友 配偶
isn’t quiet a boyfriend, girlfriend, partner,
-或者裁判 -或者约会
– Or umpire. – Or date.
就说这是一个 umfriend
Or date, but awkwardly referred to as an umfriend.
这是一个尴尬的位置
– Okay, so it’s that awkward middle ground
你也不知道你们是什么关系
where you don’t know where you stand, you’re an umfriend.
这有几分不管用
That makes a little bit more sense
但是裁判的故事是真的
but that umpire story was completely real.
希望你和我们一起学习
– You learned along with us, I hope.
希望不是只有我们
I hope we’re not the only ones
不知道全部的意思
that didn’t know all of those.
欢迎点赞 评论 订阅
Thank you for liking, commenting, and subscribing.
你们知道该干什么了
– You know what time it is.
我妈妈要结婚了
– My mom’s about to get married.
是时候转转盘了
– And it’s time to spin the Wheel of Mythicality.
我们现在有深蓝色和黑色
_ we now have youth sizes, and ladies sizes
童装码和女生码的T恤
of the good mythical tshirts, in navy and black.
你们会喜欢的
– Mythical.store y’all, you’re gonna love it.
点击 Good Mythical More
Click through to Good Mythical More,
我们想听到你们更多奇妙的
we’re gonna hear some amazing dating stories
约会故事 秀出来吧
from crew members, it’s like an expose.
有些人已经了解这些
Some people have been cushioned, stashed,
讲过的词了
bread-crumbed, kittenfished, mooned, or umfriended.
评论时间 这是我发送给你们
– Comment Takeover, this is when we send you
的视频 你们评个论吧
to a relatively undiscovered video and have you
让你们看看我
comment on it, we’re sending you over to
对鸟的恐惧
facing my bird fears.
他不让我从这出去或是留在车里
– He won’t let me get out of here or stay in the car.

Oh my God.
我想让你们评论说说她有多勇敢
– We want you to comment telling her how brave she is.
-听着 -真诚的
– Listen, – Sincerely.
不要告诉他们我们发给你什么
– Be mythical, don’t tell ’em we sent you.
不要太刻薄了 友好一些
– And don’t be mean, be nice.
多谢点击订阅
Thanks for clicking subscribe.
点击左侧去看
– [Rhett] Click on the left to watch
我们其他的节目
our show after the show, Good Mythical More.
点击右侧的视频
– [Link] Click the video on the right to watch
去看Good Mythical Morning的其他集
another episode of Good Mythical Morning.
记得看我们其他频道
– [Rhett] And be sure to check out our other channel,
这里是Mythical 点下面的视频吧
This Is Mythical, by clicking the video on the bottom.
感谢
– [Link] Thanks for being your mythical best.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍一些关于约会俚语

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

斑斑斑斑斑

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPflPz1S9Rs

相关推荐