ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

DAILYVEE第1季#6 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

DAILYVEE第1季#6

DAILYVEE SEASON 1: PART 6 OF 6

所以现在 我们终于说到根本了
So we’re here, this is the ultimate.
我是说 (获取信息的)途径才是根本 对吧
In fact, access is the ultimate thing, right?
聊天的应用程序激增
The explosion of messaging apps.
WhatsApp, Messagers, Snapchat什么的
WhatsApp, Messagers, Snapchat, all that stuff.
怎么能保证网络聊天的时候
How can you leverage that
不破坏思考能力 不消耗过多时间呢?
without sacrificing your sanity and all your time?
你想过这个问题吗
Do you even think about that?
比方说现在有个人
So there’s a guy right now.
他有……他开始……
He’s got… He started a…
他是我见过第一个这么干的
I don’t see anybody doing anything like this at all.
他没在脸书群里讲
He started rather than doing a Facebook group.
而是说“我在脸书上私信你吧” 我很烦
He says, “I’m gonna do a Facebook chat now.” It’s annoying
因为总是有消息推送弹出来 但我……
cuz I’m always getting notifications popping up. But I see…
先停一下
Let’s stop there.
– 好- 他慢慢地就会不发了
– Yeah.- That’s going to play itself out.
他慢慢就会不发了
His thing is gonna play itself out.
这是因为你 因为你第一句话就是“我很烦”
For you, because the first word out of your mouth is “It’s annoying”.
这种事你见太多次了所以你在把他当成是推销员
So you’re valuing it as a marketer because you’re seeing it a lot.
但看见和理解……
But seeing it and consuming it…
看见 消化这件事和有所行动是不同的
Seeing it, consuming it and acting on it are two very different things.
– 我接着说了- 继续
– So let me set it up.- Go ahead.
如果有学生联系我 我会变得很有精神
I get energized by my students contacting me.

Hmm.
就像你进到一个大公司 大家都跑来跟你说
And just like you get into a giant, they’re telling you,
“我按你说的做啦 没管用”
“Man I did, I did what you said, it didn’t work.”
我说 花的时间……你们还记得
I mean the amount of time, I mean you guys remember I…
我用了几分钟来测试微信
for a few minutes, tested WeChat
一个山寨应用程序 你继续说
like, like a little, like a little app, like… go ahead.
– 虽然我会更有活力 但人多人少又不是我说了算- 嗯
– I get energized by that but I can not scale that.- Yeah.
我现在有三十个学生 对吧
I’ve got thirty students now, right?
但到了三百个 我就不能再这样做了
But when I have 300, there’s no way that I can make that happen
除非我对他们收费 对吧
unless I have them pay for that access, right?
这算是一个办法 但是否有一个……
So that’s one avenue but is there a…
你总不能想着 等学生一多
You’re looking for the scalable version
你就在社交App上收费答题 每个要人家1999美元吧!
that would gonna sell you a message app that can answer the questions for 1999?
– 不 不是- 好吧
– No, no.- Okay?
我要的是给自己充电 给自己动力
I’m looking to charge, I’m looking to charge myself up.
但我不知道该怎么做 发信息是很好的……
But I don’t know how to do and messaging is an amazing way…
把你的手机号给他们
Give them your cell number.
[笑声]
[Laughing]
我只是觉得发信息这件事太占精力了
I just think that text messaging is so huge.
我也从来没看到谁能有效地控制好
But I don’t see anybody effectively scaling it.
嗯哼?
Okay?
我……我还是再想想吧
I gotta… I gotta think about this a little bit more.
先别急着换话题
Let’s stay on it for a minute.
要么是你故事只讲了一半
Either, you don’t, you’re not… tell me the full story
你不单单是为了给自己动力
and it’s not just about getting charged up
这是我现在想的
which is what I think,
要么是 你是那种看到别人做一件事
or you are a person that needs to see somebody else
才有动力和信仰的人
do something to give you belief in it.
两个都不好
Both are bad.
你是哪个呢?
So which one is it?
可能你说的第二个有点儿对
There’s probably a little bit of truth in the second one.
– 行吗?- 嗯 很好
– Right?- Good, good, that’s fine.
提醒一下 跟随别人的脚步没什么错
And it’s… by the way, nothing wrong with fast following.
虽然没开拓者好 但绝对没问题
It’s not as good as being the first one, but it’s super fine.
如果你很擅长这个 就更好了 继续说
And If you’re better at it, it’s even better… So go ahead.
但我真的……
But I true, I… I truly…
– 我觉得除了当父亲之外- 嗯嗯
– I feel like my purpose outside of being a father.- Yes. Yes.
我的生活不够充实
is not necessarily fulfilled,
但我觉得我在一步步接近我的使命
but I feel like I’m getting closer to realizing my purpose.
你的使命是?
Which is?
帮助人们从无聊的事里解脱出来 去做实事
To help people get unstuck from stupid things that prevent them from doing.
那我问你
So let me ask you a question.
朋友 如果这就是你的使命
If that’s your purpose, my friend.
你为什么不像我一样免费做呢 因为这也是我的使命
Why don’t you do it for free like I do it, since it’s my purpose, too.
使命
Purpose.
为了使命
To purpose.
不要钱 你的受众会更多
If it’s free, you’ll have more people.
现在 用行动证明这是你的使命
Now show me in your actions that it’s actually your purpose.

Yeah.
因为事实就是这样
Cuz it’s the truth.
你的使命不会每月收费4.99美元
Your purpose doesn’t come with an astrict attached for $4.99 a month.
收费就不是使命 是生意了
Not your purpose, your business does.
没错
Yeah.
请你别用生意来当使命糊弄我
Please don’t bullshit me the difference between your business and your purpose.
你知道我们现在的谈话我能收费多少吗
You know how much I could charge for what we’re doing here right now.
可远远不止三美金 三还是四来着?
A lot more than the fucking three cock. What was it? Three or four?
[笑声]
[Laughing]
嗯嗯
Yeah.
这是不是你的使命?
Is it your purpose?
因为如果是……
Because if it is…
那他妈的就别收钱 把手机号给他们
do it for free, and give everybody your fucking cell phone number.
– 这才称得上使命 你懂我意思吧- 嗯
– That’s the realest shit man. You know what I mean?- Yeah.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

未公开片段,启发应该还是有的,希望对你有帮助。

听录译者

生活的阙

翻译译者

审核员

审核员 YF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBdwsZg0zi8

相关推荐