ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

DAILYVEE第1季完结 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

DAILYVEE第1季完结

DAILYVEE SEASON 1: FINALE

#因为我们就要成为传奇#
#Cause we’re gonna be legends#
#受到万众瞩目#
#Gonna get their attention#
#我们的所作所为不是骇人听闻#
#What we’re doing here ain’t just scary#
#一切终将成为传奇#
#It’s about to be legendary#
#我们就要成为传奇#
#Yeah we’re gonna be legends#
#教训所有无知的人们#
#Gonna teach ’em all a lesson#
#让人们觉得是我们给予他们甜蜜的关怀#
#Got this feeling that we’re so sweet caring#
如果我告诉你这是你最后一个周一你会怎么办?
What if I told you this the was last Monday morning of your life?
#就要成为传奇#
#Gonna be legendary#
我只是想记录下来 想知道
I just wanna document, like it’s so obvious to me
把每天日常被传上色拉布会发生什么
what’s gonna happen daily being snapchat,
我们会实施4个月
like our execution needs like 4 months.
这绝对会很疯狂
It’s gonna be so fucking crazy.
很多人不明白这个计划是什么
Well, a lot of people don’t understand this execution
我们会把这个完整计划的碎片拼起来
and we put the pieces in place of full execution.
我觉得任何珍贵的东西都不会来得容易
I don’t think anything valuable comes fast.
更多的是加里·威这样曲折的成功故事
There’s a lot more of the Gary Vaynerchuk success story
而不是那些一夜成功
than the overnight 24 months-
万事顺利的成功故事
everything-happened-for-you success story
我真希望我7年前就这么做
I wish I did this 7 years ago,
我希望你能看到我过去这7年
I wish you got to see the last 7 years.
每时每刻
Every minute. Every day.
一直 永远地看到
Always. Forever.
嘿你可别进来
Don’t come in here you budy!
韦恩:他穿着帆布鞋和牛仔裤

韦恩:所以他们不让他上去

– 嘿!D-rock!- 嗯
-Hey, D-rock!-Yep.
他们不让我们上楼去就因为我没穿皮鞋 穿了帆布鞋
They’re not letting us upstairs, cause I don’t have shoes, but some sneakers.
– 约翰 加里在这- 我没法穿卡其裤
-Gary is here, John.-I can’t get my chino.
好的 他们让他上来了
Alright, They’re letting him up, Ok?
这房间里有多少人发送过emoji表情符号?
How many people in this room have sent an emoji?
在过去6个月里看过和发过的 让我看看
Read and text in the last 6 months. Here you come!
别放下手
Hold on. Hold’em up.
我见过一个傻瓜蛋
There are bullnuts met in here who sent…
发了一个带眼睛的便便表情
who sent a piece of poop with eyes on it.
– 不是吧 他们直接进来了?- 对
-No way. They just come in? -Yeah.
成品就这么厚吗
Is this how thick it’s gonna be?
当我们做到的时候 我意识到
I do I realized this when we did it.
我觉工作归工作
I guess this is gonna help
而这会是
put a cherry on top of the Sundae of like,
锦上添花
the work is the work.
没得谈的 在#请教加里·威秀#里没有高谈阔论
There’s no talking about it. There’s no going on the #askgaryvee show of pontificating.
非常期待你们在这段旅途上持续前进
I’m excited for you guys to continue on this journey
因为 呃 做好筋疲力尽的准备吧
because, uh, get ready to be very exhausted.
打不开这间加里·威房间 你呢
Can’t break this Gary Vaynerchuk, how are you?
非常好 我没有今天录像的日程表
Super well. I haven’t my calendar that were recording today.
我就在门口 你有…… 那真(蠢)
I’m at the door. Do you have… That’s (insane)
去你的!
Fuck man, Fuck!
– 人们不把企业家精神当做一种技巧- 对
-People don’t think of entrepreneurship as a skill.-Right.
他们不觉得他们可以成为勒布朗 或者九寸钉 或是50美分
They don’t think they can be LeBron or be you know, Nine Inch Nails, or be 50 Cent.
但每个人对着我说 “我能当企业家”
But everybody looks at me and says, “I can do that.”
如果你现在正在 飞速跑过机场
If you right now – as you are running through the airport,
或者在路上开车 或者要去上班
or driving on a highway, or going to a job,
那么你 就不是一个企业家
you, my friend, are not an entrepreneur.
你可能有成为企业家的趋势
You may have enterpreneurial tendencies.
就我的观点看 成为一个企业家 一个纯种企业家的
Being an entrepreneur, a pure-bred entrepreneur, the way that I see it,
是一些甚至没有能力得到一份工作的那些人
is somebody who doesn’t even have the ability to have ever had a job.
我希望你们此刻能意识到
The reason I was an F student,
我找不到工作
and I’d like to think most of you realize at this point-
不是因为我是笨蛋或蠢货
I’m no dope. I’m not a dummy.
而是我没办法有效地利用并通过
It was because I couldn’t deploy, going through that machine,
这个让人能找到工作的机制
which was built to go get a job,
我在这机制里没有学到那些成就自我的技能
and I wasn’t horning the skills that I knew I had to have to be who I was,
我在9岁的时候就明白了
and I knew this at 9 years old.
这狗真不错 真好看
Amazing dog. Beautiful.
真是不错的一只狗 我都不喜欢狗
What a dog. I don’t even like dogs.
我喜欢人类 我一点都不在乎树 大自然和动物
I like humans. I don’t give a shit about trees, motherfucking nature, animals.
我只关心人类
I’m all about people.
我知道这让很多人感到困扰
I know that bothers a lot of people,
但让我困扰的是有那么多人不喜欢人类
but it bothers me when so many people don’t like people,
每个人都对我很生气 他们这么说“噢 你不喜欢狗 你是坏人”
like, everybody always get so mad at me when you’re like, “Oh, you don’t like dogs, you’re bad guy”,
“你不关心自然母亲 你真是坏人”
“you don’t care about Mother Nature, you’re bad guy!”
大多数人都不喜欢其他人
Most of you won’t like other people.
这些人才是坏人
You are bad guy!
让我告诉你最让我感到震惊的事吧
Tell you the No.1 thing that scares the fuck out of me.
我是说 法拉利的表不错吧
Nice watches of Ferraris. Here’s what I mean:
别卖给别人垃圾玩意
Do not sell these people bullshit.
要卖就卖货真价实的 有价值的东西
It’s gotta be real, it’s gotta be valuable.
不然即使你赚了钱 你的子孙还会觉得你是个混蛋
Because you will make money, but your grandkids are gonna think you’re a dick.
嗯 对 明白了
Yeah, right. Understood.
-你是在做实实在在的生意-嗯
-You build an actual fucking business.-Yeah.
你不是什么只卖信息产品的自助教练
You’re not a fucking self-help coach that only sells info products.
其实很简单
It comes down to very simple things,
就是 别被人看到你拍了高大上的照片
which is do not get caught up in taking a fucking pretty picture, like
比如度假时发了在船上的照片到Instagram
on a vacation, on fucking boat on Instagram,
而同时卖给这些人垃圾玩意-嗯
and selling these people bullshit.-Yeah.
-每个人都在这么做-随处可见
-Everybody’s doing that.-It’s everywhere you go.
-你做的生意就是你要重视的-嗯
-You build a business, that’s what you pound on.-Ok.
-如果你正好能激励人心又有魅力-那就最好
-And if you happen to be motivating and charismatic.-All the better.
那就最好不过了
All the fucking better.
我觉得记录你的历程……
I think documenting your journey on…
还是那句话 在媒体上 包括你的个人博客 油管
again: medium, your own personal blog, YouTube,
SoundCloud Anchor
SoundCloud, Anchor, you know, on and on and on,
色拉布 还有其他的媒体上
Snapchat, on and on and on,
记录下你的历程
of you going through this journey,
我是说 要是现在有关于Vera Wang
I mean, it would be really cool to have content right now
开始学习如何…… 如何设计一条裙子的过程
about when Vera Wang started learning,
那真是太赞了 不是吗?
like, literally learning how to… how to create a dress, right?
你觉得一个好故事的关键要点是什么?
What do you think are the key ingredients to a good story?
我觉得一个好故事的最关键要素是
I think the best ingredient to a good story
要去搞清楚你的受众想听什么
is understanding what your audience wants to hear.
哈哈哈 好的 不错
Hahaha… Ok, cool.
由于我绝佳的倾听能力
And so, because I have so much listening capability
和同理心
and so much empathy,
我能够真正明白观众们想听到什么
I’m able to really understand what they want to hear now.
我觉得讲好一个故事的关键不在于故事本身好不好
What I think makes a great storyteller is not a good one,
而是要明白你的观众想听什么
is understanding what your audience wants to hear,
要基于此 明白你应该告诉他们什么
and understanding what you should tell them predicated on that,
得以让观众们获得真实的 最有价值的信息
and allowing the authentic, most high-value information
而不是迎合 操纵他们
get to them instead of pandering, or manipulating them.
男:像我这样的企业家

男:要是想要去做大麻生意怎么办?

那就特么搬去丹佛啊
Then move to fucking Denver, bitch!
去他的休斯敦
Fuck Houston.
男:为什么我要去丹佛呢

因为这就是目前的法律状况啊!
Because that’s the current law!
[观众笑声]
[Laughter]
男:很好很好
Guy: Great! Great!
我为什么恨死了德克萨斯州
Why do I hate Texas with all my heart,
因为我……待……我会直接跟你说原因的
because I… yeah, stay… I’ll tell you exactly right to your face.
我讨厌德克萨斯州 我……听着 我比你们厌恶这个体系的程度还要讨厌休斯敦
I hate Texas. I… listen, I hate Houston more than you fucking hate the system right now.
因为我曾经销售红酒 把红酒运到休斯敦
because I built a wine business where I shipped the wine
这项操蛋的业务 那些政客收受贿赂
and this fucking bullshit assets, they took specs money, the politicians,
只拦下了运往休斯敦的货物中的一家——就是我的
and blocks only one store from shipping the Texas- me,
因为我的货物在那堆货的最顶层
because I was at the top of the heap.
我都已经制定好了销售计划
I was formulating the sales here,
给德克萨斯人民省钱 因为我带来了竞争
saving all Texas people money because I was creating competition.
而其中3个批发商 贿赂了操蛋的休斯敦政客
And the wholesalers, three of them, paying your fucking bullshit-assed Houston politicians
让他们拦下我的货
to block me from shipping here.
有一天我收到了一封信说“你不能运货到这了”
And one day I got a letter and said, “you can’t ship here anymore.”
我该怎么做呢?我可以在德克萨斯开一家店
So what am I supposed to do? I can open a store in fucking Texas
然后倒闭 或者我也可以调整策略
and throw down, or I can adjust!
这就是你要做的
That’s what you have to do.
没人在乎你的感受 伙计
Nobody gives a fuck about your feelings, bro.
这里有谁是企业家? 举下手
Who’s an entrepreneur in here, raise your hand?
给你们一个忠告吧
Let me give you one really really good piece of advice:
速度比完美要重要40亿倍
Speed is 4 billion times more important than perfection.
你们很多人都受困于把事情做好
The amount of you that are crippled by getting shit right,
而不是把事情先做了
instead of getting shit done is insane.
在企业家乐土上绝对有很多通往成功的不同道路
And it is an absolute variable to success in an entrepreneur land
你要么在这几年做点什么 要么就死定了
where you have to do something in those couple years or you’re fucking dead.
跟九十多岁的老人谈谈吧 他们都后悔
Go talk to ninety-year-olds, they regret.
他们谈后悔 几乎都说 我希望我之前做了什么我跟他们谈过!
They talk about regret, I wish I did, literally inevitably. I do this!
开场白就是“我希望”
I wish is the opening line.
嘿 你好!跟我聊一下你的人生吧
Hey, man! Tell me about your life.
我之前在20多岁的时候这么做过
This is what I do! And that’s what I did in my 20s.
我跟很多老人聊天 他们基本都这么说
I spoke to a lot of old people. They limbed it and that… ruly.
毫不夸张地说 每个机场 每个公园里
Literally, one by one at airport or airport, park or park,
每个事件 每个酒吧里
event or event, bar or bar
每个人 他们中的每一个人
everyone of them, every one of them,
所有人都开口就说“我希望”
all of them started with “I wish”.
所有人
All of them.
哇哦!
Whoa!
真棒 不是吗?
Pretty cool, huh?
办公室真带劲 看这个!
The office is so intense, look at this!
自由女神像
Statue of Liberty.
我的房间真正经 朋友们
Alright! My room is legit, guys!
我不想去看 我太兴奋了
I don’t want to look at it, I’m so excited.
如果你希望某些事情发生
Look, if you want something to happen,
你不可能光靠想就能成功 这不是什么秘诀
you can’t just visualize it, this isn’t the secret shit.
你要有一个计划来让你达成目标
You need to actually have a plan on how you’re going to get there.
更重要的是 你的野心越大
and more importantly, the bigger your ambition is,
你实行计划时越耐心
the more patience you have to deploy against it.
你在其中付出的努力就越多
the more work you have to put against it.
这就是秘诀
It is just the way it is.
不过你说你很有天赋
Obviously your talent is a variable great you’re
你可以6个月就搞定
You’re gonna crush it and make it in 6 months.
那你很厉害 我乐见其成
Do you, that’s fine just how I see it.
所以那些大胆的欲望需求
And so the audacious wants and needs of
从商业角度看 在低谷时买入
buying a valley from business standpoint.
一支专业足球队 即便那时它不止值十亿
a professional football team, even back then when it wouldn’t just worth a billion.
我早就知道这会是一项50亿 60亿 70亿美元的计划
I knew this was going to be a 5, 6, 7 billion dollar execution.
即便我在红酒事业上做得很好 即便最低点出现了
So even though I did great in the wine business, even though crushin had popped,
而且我当时在做 加里·威的事情
and I was building the Garyvee thing, like
即便我那时已经投资了脸谱 推特和汤不热
and even though I had invested in Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr at that point,
即便一切都在告诉我
I still had the self-awareness, even though everything was showing me
我的投资可以让我赚很多钱 我还是有种感觉
with my investing that I could make a lot of money that way.
我还是有种感觉
I still had the self-awareness that for me
我想着我最佳机会是去买下品牌
what I thought was going to be my best opportunity was to go
不是开创一个品牌
and not start a brand.
当控股的嘎吱船长公司经营不善
The idea of creating the next Captain Crunch
而想要出售时
versus buying Captain Crunch
创立第二个嘎吱船长的想法
when the company that owned it
跟买下嘎吱船长
didn’t manage it well and wanted to sell it off,
根本没有可比性
there was just no no comparison.
在台上我想到了一件值得谈论的事情
On stage and I thought a really interesting thing to talk about
就是自我意识
would be self-awareness.
如果我能花2到3分钟跟你们所有人待一起
If I could spend 2 to 3 minutes with all of you
让你们明白自我意识是唯一重要的事是
and make you understand that self-awareness is probably the single most important thing
花时间为你的未来创造出成果
that you can spend time on for your outcome, for your future life,
这对我来说非常有趣 如果今天这里的成百上千人
it would be so exciting to me, if hundreds or thousands of people left here today,
开始意识到他们真正的自我
started really realizing who they actually were,
他们擅长的东西
what are you actually good at.
你是否在成功的路上?
Are you actually in a position to be successful?
你喜欢做什么?
What do you like doing?
因为机会无穷
Because the opportunities are endless,
问题是我们不敢去做与众不同的事情
the problem is we are scared to do different things,
因为现实的基本核心是
because the fundamental core reality is
我们担心别人怎么想
we worry about what other people think,
我们担心如果我们失败的话会被指点
we worry about getting judged if we fail.
有一件事让我觉得非常幸运
One thing that I’ve been very blessed with is
我由于事业和演讲几乎走遍了世界
I’ve traveled the world quite a bit for business and speaking
发现很多人不理解一件事
and one thing that a lot of people may not understand is
那就是企业家精神在很多其他国家都没用
that entrepreneurship does not work in a lot of other countries,
因为失败是可怕的字眼
because failure is a scarlet letter.
在这 美国 我们非常幸运
Here, in the US, we’re so lucky that
企业家精神就是当你失败时
that entrepreneurship is met with when you fail,
你重拾心情然后接着走下去
you pick yourself back up and you go.
对我来说这难以置信 我们能处在这个生态系统中非常幸运
And to me that is unbelievable and we are blessed to be in that ecosystem.
我们要充分利用好它
and we need to take full advantage of it.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

加里·威的日常

听录译者

One静茹

翻译译者

One静茹

审核员

w

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjQQW4KRe2g

相关推荐