未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

肢体语言是如何影响你的魅力的?

Daily Tip: What your Body Language says about your Charisma

大家好呀
How’s it going?
我是查理 今天的“掌控魅力”为你带来日常魅力小贴士
This is Charlie from Charisma on Command with your daily charisma tip of the day.
这几天我一直在聊开放性肢体语言 对吧
So I’ve been talking a lot in the last couple of days about open body language, right?
我们基本上都在聊大家肩膀的姿态
What we’ve basically been doing is diagnosing where your shoulders were and what you could
和如何判断并纠正不良姿态
do physically to correct any imbalances you have.
其实我真正想聊的是 开放性肢体语言之所以重要的原因
But I want to talk about why is this so important?
这要从旧石器时代说起
So this goes back to cave men days.
回看旧时代 人的生命安全受到许多威胁 没错吧
Back in the day, there were actual physical threats to your safety, right?
那些爬行 啮齿类动物都是潜在的
There were claws and there were fangs and all these sort of things that could
夺命威胁
end your life.
面对狮子和其他动物的威胁 人们在外出时身体会
So what people did when they were out and a lion or some other sort of threat is they
变得紧绷 就像今天的拳击手或者综合格斗选手
intend to close up, almost like a boxer or an MMA fighter today.
他们低颌
They lower their chin.
这里收紧
They tighten up here.
耸肩弯腰
They hunch down.
这样的话 就能保护自己的脆弱部位
In that way, they could protect their vulnerable areas.
时至今日 这个动作流传下来 当人们受到社会威胁时
Now, their civil hold over today, when people feel under social threat, what they actually
采取的是一样的肢体语言
do is they adopt that same body language.
他们低颌 收紧身躯 就像这样
They lower their chin, they tighten up and they go like this.
这就是大家常听的习语 “振作起来(抬起你的下巴)”
And that’s oftentimes why we get the phrases like “Keep your chin up,” right?
这都是因为低下巴代表悲伤和焦虑 抬下巴代表骄傲
That is all from chin down, signifying sadness, nervousness; chin up, signifying pride and
和舒适自在
comfortableness.
所以在社会交往中 你要意识到 紧绷的身体语言
So when you’re going out there in the world, you want to be aware that close body language
是在告诉别人以及你的神经系统 你现在感觉很不舒服
is going to signify to other people and to your own nervous system that you’re not comfortable,
对吗?
right?
所以如果你要去面试 你像这样摆姿势 不管
So if you’re about to do a job interview and you’re taking it like this, it doesn’t matter
你回答得多好 表现多亮眼 你遇到麻烦了 但如果
how good your answers are, how spot on there, if you’re gonna have issues, versus if you
你坐得很舒适 微微昂首挺胸 露出
sit comfortably, you open up your chin, your chest, your neck, you expose the inside of
自己上肢内侧– 这些都是传统意义的脆弱部位
your arms and your palms — all these traditionally vulnerable areas.
你越想要表现出自信 就越要暴露出你的弱点
You’re going to come off as much more confident because you’re literally showing your vulnerability
— 这些可能使你受伤的身体弱点
— those points in your body where you could get hurt.
幸好 现在我们不需要冒着受伤的危险
Now, the cool thing is, today you don’t stand a chance of an actual physical violence in
去面试 你没有什么好担心的
an interview, so you have nothing to lose.
你只要在发言时有意识用大脑 当你
You just need to get in your conscious brain that when you share, when you’re about to
和某人交谈 或者是某些对话 让你觉得有点不舒服时
speak to someone and some sort of situation in life that make you a little bit uncomfortable,
最好是张开你的身体
the best thing you can do is open up your body.
这就是我一直希望帮你们调整肩膀姿态的原因
So that’s why I’ve been trying to help you with the shoulders and go to the lower body
诸如此类
and that sort of stuff.
仅仅有几点需要牢记的
But just some things to keep in mind.
当你开始意识到 自己不舒服 最好的方法就是
When you find yourself out, if you start to feel uncomfortable, the best way, hack your
黑进自己的大脑
own brain.
将身体张开
The best way is to open up.
这意味着?
So what does that mean?
你要肩膀用力往后 抬起下巴 掌心向前
It’s gonna be to pull your shoulders back, lift your chin up, turn the palms out so that
这些显露出来 双脚站宽一点
they’re exposed a little bit, stand a little bit wider, right?
以前的人要保护好下体 是因为那里会被攻击
Back in the day, you have to cover your genitalia because that was an area that would be attacked.
你双脚站宽 张开身体 像这样站好 只要深呼吸
So you stand a little bit wider, you open up, stand like this and just breath deeply
三十秒就足够了
for 30 seconds is often enough.
Amy Cuddy曾在TED谈过
Amy Cuddy has a TED Talk on this.
她称这个为力量姿势 科学证据表明它会从身体的改变
She calls them power poses and there is scientific evidence that this will physically transform
影响到大脑
your brain chemistry.
它让你分泌更多好的物质
This will put more of the chemicals that you want.
这种分泌物可以给你带来自信
The chemicals that will make you confident.
通过它 大脑运作得更好 你的能力得以提升
The chemicals that actually make you competent, that made your brain function better versus
而这个 只会分泌出更多打斗和逃跑的物质
this ones, which you’re just gonna make those fight or flight chemicals kick in and make
让你没那么能言善辩 让你更难在社交场合
you much less eloquent, much less able to get what you want out of any given social
得心应手
situation.
这就是今天的超凡魅力贴士
So that is the charismatic tip of the day.
如果你想知道更多这样的小贴士 点击下方订阅 拜拜
If you want more of these tips, subscribe below and that’s it for now.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

学会一招肢体语言,让你自信又聪明,从容应对各种场合

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

blue_shirley

审核员

译学馆审核员U

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgRd6GlMdMg

相关推荐