未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

每日学科 - Tony Robbins | Brian Tracy | Jim Rohn (纪律系列)

Daily Disciplines - Tony Robbins | Brian Tracy | Jim Rohn (Discipline Series)

我告诉人们 每天你都得完善自己
I teach people that, daily, you have to prime yourself.
你必须至少用十分钟去做些什么
You have to do something for 10 minutes minimum.
如果你连十分钟都没有 那就别谈生活
If you don’t have 10 minutes, you don’t have a life.
在我早上醒来的第一时间
The first time I wake up in the morning–
人们总是问我 你是怎样一直坚持的
people always ask me, how do you still help all the time?
一部分原因在于 我参加这些研讨会
Part of it is, I attend all these seminars.
教授这些
I teach all this.
但真正的原因在于
But the real reason is–
你使自己准备好
You prime yourself.
我使自己准备好
I prime myself.
多年来 一直如此
That’s what I’ve done for years.
就比如 通过基本的呼吸方式
It’s like, I change my body with this radical breathing
或是一个动作我能改变我的身体
pattern or a movement.
有很多方法可以做到这一点
There’s many ways to do it.
但是我会花十分钟去做
But then I do it for 10 minutes.
我不想成为宇航员 他去登月
I don’t want to be the astronaut that, he went to the moon, that
那是他的冒险理念
was his idea of adventure, and then
他们回来后却更加沮丧
they all came back more depressed
那么 在余下的生命里 我应该做些什么?
because, what do I do for the rest of my life?
他们走到我的面前 你知道的 孩子们的脸意味着一切
So they went to my face, you know, my children’s faces are anything.
感激的原因在于
And the reason for gratitude is,
恐惧和愤怒是最能使人感到糟糕的两种情绪
the two emotions that mess us up the most are fear and anger.
你不可能在同一时间里又感激又害怕
And you can’t be grateful and fearful simultaneously.
它们不可能同时出现
They don’t go together.
你也不能又愤怒又感激
And you can’t be angry and grateful simultaneously.
如果你今天确实要开始开垦
So if you literally start today cultivating
这正是我提到的 开创
that– this is the part I was talking about, creating
一条幸福大道
a highway to happiness.
接着我会讲三分钟的“三步成功”
And then I do three minutes of my Three
即我应该致力于达到的
to Thrive– what are three outcomes or results I’m
三种结果或成果?
really committed to?
我把它们定义成完成或是实现
And I see them as done and fulfilled.
一天内吗?
For that day?
我一般会致力于一件长达半年或一年的事
I usually look at something that’s six months to 12 months out–
一件比较大的事情
something that’s a little bigger.
但是我感觉我完成了这件事并充满感激
But I feel it’s fulfilled and done and I give thanks for it.
在你做这件事做了十分钟后
And you’re at the end of those 10 minutes,
一般来说 我会做15分钟或18分钟
and usually, it’s 15 or 18 for me–
我会相当兴奋
I am so wired.
多年来 我一直如此
Now I’ve done that for years.
它已经成为了我的根基
It’s been the base of me.
不同于煎熬 我们无时无刻不在计算
What’s different with suffering is measuring it moment
奥普拉
to moment, Oprah.
我的第三个目标是怎样变得博爱?
And then the third one for me is, OK, how do I love more?
爱对我来说是行动
Because love, to me, is an action.
而不是言语
It’s not a word.
也不是情绪
It’s not emotion.
比如 出于爱 你会即刻做出相应的行动
It’s like, if you love, you act accordingly.
至于爱 我怎样才能达到博爱?
So love, and what can I do in a loving way, and then what
又得感激些什么呢?
can I be grateful for?
这个小小的三步走战略能消除痛苦
And that little three-step process ends the suffering.
从你起床那刻起 几乎你做的一切
Almost everything you do from the time you get up
都成了习惯
in the morning is habit.
是时候为自己考虑考虑了
So start to think about yourself.
什么是最好的习惯呢?
What would be the best habits to have?
我写了一本书 名叫《百万美元的习惯》
Now I have written a book called Million Dollar Habits.
该书有12章
It has 12 chapters.
表示生命中12个重要阶段
12 critical areas of life.
每一章中讲述了20或30个习惯
And in each chapter, there’s 20 or 30 habits.
那我现在给你列举一些最佳习惯吧
So let me give you some of the best.
第一条 养成习惯:设立日常目标
Number one, develop the habit of daily goal setting and goal
明确目标定位
orientation.
怎么理解呢?
What does this mean?
也就是说 晚上睡觉时
This means when you go to sleep at night,
想想第二天的目标
think about your goals for the coming day,
把每天的目标列个清单
make a list for each day of all the goals–
其中包括每天将要完成的小目标
the little goals you’re going to accomplish that day,
养成写日记的习惯 定期写下自己的目标
keep a journal, and write down your goals on a regular basis.
白天开车的时候 想想自己的目标
When you’re driving through the day, think about your goals.
和别人聊天的时候 想想自己的目标
When you talk to other people, think about your goals.
你瞧 大部分时间里你确实成为了心目中的自己
You see, you do become what you think about most of the time.
确实实现了你想要实现的目标
You do achieve what you think about most of the time.
因此 所有的成功人士、富豪
So all successful people and all wealthy people
大部分时间里在思考着自己的目标
think about their goals most of the time.
第二条 重视结果
Second of all, be results oriented.
重视结果的人总是
Now results-oriented people are always
想着做当下
thinking about the most important things
最重要的事以取得
that they can do right now to achieve
最重要的成果
their most important results.
成功人士会罗列出所有必须完成的事情
Successful people make a list of everything they have to do
在开始行动之前
and before they start working, they
他们会列出一些优先选项
set priorities on the list.
有一种很好的方式达到结果导向型
Here’s a great way to become result oriented–
实际上 就是改变生活
actually, it’s life changing.
问问自己 一旦你有了一张一天的计划表
Ask yourself, once you have your list for the day,
如果我只能做表上的一件事
if I could only do one thing on this list
因为之后得出城一个月
before I was called out of town for a month,
那么我决定完成的是哪件事呢?
what one activity would I want to be sure to get completed?
首先 圈出自己想做的事 然后即刻
And put a circle around that, and start on that activity
行动起来
immediately, first thing.
然后严格要求自己不停地努力
And then discipline yourself to work nonstop until you
直至任务完成
complete that one activity.
这个简单的技巧在至少100年里
This simple technique has taken people from rags
帮助了人们从贫困走向富裕
to riches all over the world for at least 100 years.
挑选出你最重要的任务 然后即刻行动吧
Pick your most important task and start on it immediately,
严格要求自己坚持下去
and then discipline yourself to stay
直到完成任务
with it until it’s complete.
还有一个你可以培养的习惯
Another habit that you can establish
即:重视他人
is to become people oriented.
你要知道你生活中所取得的成果
Recognize that everything that you achieve in life
始终不能缺少他人的
is going to be with the help, or support, or cooperation
帮助和支持
of other people.
因此 不妨时刻惦记着他人想要从我这
So always think, what is it that other people want and need
得到些什么?
from me?
我应该提供什么样的帮助才能得到别人的帮助?
How can I help other people so they’ll want to help me back?
如果你是销售人员高级销售人员
If you’re in sales, top sales people
总是会为顾客着想
think about their customers all the time.
他们会考虑顾客是什么样的人
They think about who their customers are,
顾客需要些什么 以及
and what their customers want, and how
怎样才能给顾客提供最好的服务
they can help them the most, and how they
以及当今应该怎样更好地服务顾客
can help them even more today.
在处理人际关系方面 成功人士
In their relationships, successful people
非常注重他们生活中的
are very focused on the most important people
重要人物
in theirs worlds–
不管是私人生活中还是职场中
both personal and in business.
你还可以培养健康生活的习惯
Another habit you can have is to stay healthily in it.
花大部分的时间去考虑考虑你的健康
Think about your health most of the time.
考虑考虑少吃点 吃好点
Think about eating less food and better food.
考虑考虑日常锻炼
Think about daily exercise.
考虑考虑好好休息
Think about getting lots of rest.
要记住 要想在这个竞争激烈的社会里取得成功
Remember, to be successful in our competitive world,
你需要养精蓄锐
you need a lot of energy.
要想精力满满 你得吃健康的食物
To have a lot of energy, you’ve got to eat good foods,
有充足的休息时间 以及坚持锻炼
get lots of rest, and exercise all the time.
最重要的习惯之一是
One of the most important habits is
品德高尚 诚实守信
that of character and honesty–
不管代价如何 从不说谎
is always tell the truth, no matter what the price.
最后一种特性 最后一个好习惯是
And the final characteristic– the final habit–
自律
is that of self-discipline.
我已经年复一年地
And I have written and spoken upon this
写下和说明这一点
for years and years and years.
自律似乎是使其他一切
But self-discipline seems to be the foundation habit that
变成可能的最基本的习惯
makes everything else possible.
自律最好的定义
And the best definition of self-discipline
则是:自律是一种能力
is that self-discipline is the ability
它约束你做
to make yourself do what you should
你应该做的事情 无论你想做
do when you should do it, whether you feel like it
还是不想做
or not.
大家都知道 每个人都会做喜欢的事情
You see, anybody can do it if they feel like it.
当你不想做的时候 你却做了这件事
It’s when you don’t feel like it and you do it anyway
这样你才算培养了自律
that you eventually develop the self-discipline that
自律能使一切变得可能
makes everything else possible.
如果你学会给予的话 你将会?
If you learn to give, you will what?
有所得
Receive.
也许不同于你给予的方式
Maybe not in the manner in which you
也许不会像这样
gave, maybe not in like kind–
因为你为他人节能了
someone will save energy for you because you’ve
他人也因此为你节能
saved energy for them–
给予而是以某种巧妙的方式回到你身边
but in some mysterious ways, it always comes back to us.
有给予就有所得
If you give, you will receive.
实际上 有句话是这么说的
In fact, here’s what it says–
对那些没有受过教育的人而言 是有点说不通的
that for the uneducated, is a little bit strange.
话是这样说的 给予比接受更重要
It says, it’s better to give than it is to receive.
现在看看 如果你不理解 你会说
Now see, if you didn’t understand, you would say,
这话没有一点道理
that doesn’t quite make sense.
应该改成接受比给予更重要
Surely, it would be better to receive than to give.
然而答案是否定的
And the answer is, no; it is much better
给予比接受更重要
to give than to receive.
原因在于
And here’s why.
我们一直说 做聪明人
It’s what we call being and having
为自己谋利益
intelligent self-interest.
自利本无过 关键是
Nothing wrong with self interest, as long as you do it
用聪明的方法
the intelligent way.
关键点在于 给予比接受更重要
Here’s the key– it’s better to give
因为有了给予才会有
than it is to receive because giving starts the receiving
接受
process.
在为自己谋利时学聪明点
So to act intelligently in your own self-interest, which
这是一件好事 给予比接受更重要
is good, it’s much better to give than it is to receive.
原因在于 如果你一直接受
Because if all you do is receive,
所得可能非常有限 但是给予
that may be very limited, but if you give–
却是接受的起点
and giving starts the receiving process coming your way from
这些接受来自未知的资源和地方
unknown resources and from unknown places–
当你成为给予者后 所得自然会回到你身边
back it comes around to you because you became a giver.
这也是生活特有的神秘之一
That’s one of the unique mysteries of life.
给予造就了接受
We give to receive, and it’s better
给予高于接受
to give than it is to receive.
母亲也是这样说的 把灯关了
So that’s what mama said, turn out the lights,
做点贡献
make a contribution.
为什么不做点简单的事呢?
Why not make the easy ones?
另外 我们在午休时和在座的那些人也
Here’s what else– we talked about it at our lunch break
谈论了这点
today to those who were there.
你的自尊心、自重会得到提高
It raises your self-esteem plus your self-respect
如果你能做一些普通人做不了的事情
that you do things that the average person doesn’t do.
也许在被要求做时 他们才会做
Maybe if they were taught, they would.
也许被提及了 他们才会做
Maybe if somebody mentioned it, they would.
然而大部分人随心所欲是件很容易的事
But it’s easy for most everybody to just go on their way.
如果没有被这样一个好点子打断的话
And if they’re not interrupted by a good idea that says,
嘿 做贡献是一件容易事
hey, it’s so easy to make a contribution,
比如这件事:离开旅店的时
this one would be easy– turn out the lights
随手关灯 做点贡献
when you leave the hotel room and make a contribution.
这很有意义
That’s interesting.
下一句话 就环境而言
Next, is the phrase, in terms of environment,
永远让一切比被发现时更加美好
always leave something better than you found it.
曾经 我和一个人聊天
I talked to a man one time who rented out
他租出去了很多间公寓
a long list of apartments.
他对我说 罗恩 你肯定无法相信
And he said, Mr. Rohn, you wouldn’t believe it,
租客租公寓时
but when somebody rents an apartment,
他们却常常不好好对待公寓
they usually leave it worse than when they rented it.
我回答说 你肯定在开玩笑吧
I said, you’ve got to be kidding.
他回复到:没开玩笑 大部分租客可糟蹋公寓了
He said, no, a high percentage of people leave it trashed.
如果他们租半年或一年
If they stay six months or stay one year,
他们就可糟蹋了
they leave it trashed–
并不只是“不太好” 而是相当糟蹋
not just “not better,” but trashed.
我反对到 那不可能
I said, that’s impossible.
谁会那样干呢?
Why would anyone do that?
母亲教育我:你不能这样 你要让一切
Mama said to me, no, leave it what?
比你发现它们时更美好
Better than you found it.
瞧瞧 这正是对你自尊心的一个承诺
See, that’s just a commitment to your own self-esteem.
如果你能为你的自尊心做点贡献的话
And why not do it, if it makes a contribution
为什么不行动呢?
to your self-esteem?
这也是所谓的明智的利己选择
It’s called intelligent self-interest.
明智的利己选择
Intelligent self-interest.
利己者通常说 我希望管理很多人
Self-interest says, I wish to be ruler over many;
聪明的利己者则说
and intelligent self-interest says,
在我看来——即使数量很少
I understand how to do that– be faithful
也得真心诚意
when the amounts are small.
如果你能管理好少数人
If you’ll take care of the few, we
总有一天 我们会给你安排一个
will someday give you a position of very high importance
管理众多人的重要职位
over many.
但是如果管理少数人的你都不能严格要求自己
But if you don’t be disciplined when the amounts are small,
我们怎么能相信你能管理好更多的人呢?
why would we trust you when the amounts are large?
布莱恩之前提到过
Brian mentioned that earlier.
如果小小的馈赠你都处理不好
Why would life give you a fortune
那生活还有什么理由给予你一大笔财富?
to manage if you couldn’t manage the gifts of a few?
想想这饶有兴趣的哲理——
Interesting philosophy to consider–
个人的私利
your own self-interest.
却不做一点贡献
Leave the contribution.
我甚至想到 我离开旅店时
I’m even aware of it when I leave a restaurant
会拿一根牙签
and I get me a toothpick.
接着你把牙签的玻璃纸撕掉
And you take off the little cellophane off the toothpick.
我们很容易把玻璃纸撇在收银机旁
It’s easy to throw it by the cash register or somewhere
或是撇在其他人可能会撇的地方
where it looks like other people have done the same.
母亲则教育我 放在口袋里
Mama said, put it in your pocket.
有人惊叹 一张小小的玻璃纸
Somebody says, wow, a little piece of cellophane–
能产生什么影响吗?
what difference does it make?
确实不会产生什么大影响
It doesn’t make that much difference,
但却对你的自尊心有影响
only in your self-respect.
把垃圾带回家 然后处理掉
Take your trash home and deposit it.
处理美国公路上的垃圾
How much does it cost to clean up
得花多大代价?
the trash on the highways in America?
很大很大 得花百万美元
Mega, mega, mega millions.
大家就不能把自己的垃圾带回家
Wouldn’t people take home their own trash
在家里处理而不是撇在
and deposit it there rather than scatter it
全美的公路上吗?
on the highways across America?
答案是 很多人做不到
And the answer is, most people do not.
把垃圾撇出窗外很是方便
It’s so easy to throw it out the window.
但是现在 还有这一点——把垃圾放在车上
But now, add this– it’s so easy to keep it in your car and have
给你的自尊心加点分——
a few more points in your favor on self-esteem–
做一些很多人做不到的事情
feeling good about yourself, doing things
能使自我感觉良好
that most people don’t do.
如果每个人都这样做 我们的国家
If everybody did it, what a different country
将焕然一新
we would have.
[钢琴演奏声]
[PIANO PLAYING]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

成功人士必备的几个好习惯,习惯的养成需要每天花点时间,用点心思。日积月累,好习惯才能受益终生

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Goahead

审核员

瞌睡虫儿

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MuBllG_OSY

相关推荐