ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

一根羽毛种植出来的鸡肉 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

一根羽毛种植出来的鸡肉

Cultured Meat

我们都去过这里 对吧
We’ve all been there, right?
就是杂货铺
In the grocery store.
“噢 我买这些……肉好了”
“Oh, I’ll just buy this… meat.”
肉在这里 我们把它买下来就行了
There it is, and all we have to do is… buy it.
我们不需要去思考包装精美的鸡肉
We don’t have to think about what it took to make that chicken
是如何生产出来的
in– in that nice packaging.
但事实上 这是不可持续的生产模式
But the reality of the way that it came about–
令人难以置信
it’s incredibly unsustainable.
这是人类目前面临的
And that’s one of the biggest problems
最大问题之一
facing humanity right now.
但是我们找到了解决的方法
But we figured out a way to solve it.
整个想法就是 这只鸡本身
The whole idea is that, that chicken, in itself,
能够无限量提供鸡肉
has an unlimited source of itself,
我们有办法从这只鸡身上
and there is a way where
只取少量细胞
you can take just a handful of cells
让它们无限生长
and keep growing them essentially infinitely.
对我们来说 重点是最初细胞的抽取过程
For those very first cells, it was important to us how we got the cells,
而不仅仅是我们得到了细胞
not just that we got the cells.
我们想到的方法
We came up with the idea to use one feather…
就是用最好的一只鸡身上的一根羽毛
from the single best chicken that we could find.
我们挑了一只非常好看的鸡
We picked out a really nice-looking chicken
它长着非常漂亮 干净的白色羽毛
that had really nice, clean white feathers,
有着健康的鸡冠和肉垂
a healthy comb and wattle.
迦勒刚好有基础设施来建造一个新的鸡舍
Caleb happened to have the infrastructure to create a new chicken coop.
所以我们把选中的鸡放进去养
So we put our special little chicken in there.
我对这个项目的第一反应是
My first reaction to this project was like,
“这些人在干什么 这有点奇怪”
“What are these people doing? That’s kind of weird.”
但老实说 人们还是会吃肉
But in all honesty, people are gonna eat meat.
并且我们一只鸡的一根羽毛
And one feather, from one of my chickens,
将成为养活世界的催化剂
could be the catalyst that feeds the world.
我们要做的第一件事
The first thing we need to do is we need to identify a cell
就是找一个细胞用作基础材料
that we are going to use as the basic starter material.
然后我们要找到一种让它生长的食物
And then what we need to do is find a food for it to grow in.
所以我们必须找到正确的营养成分
So we have to identify the right set of nutrients
来促进细胞繁殖
that will cause the cells to multiply,
不仅仅是繁殖 而是快速繁殖成高密度的肉
but not just multiply, but do so quickly and into high densities.
这些营养成分将从植物中萃取
Those nutrients are gonna be obtained from plants.
自然界中动物吃植物 对吧
Animals in nature eat plants, right?
我不认为还有其他公司
And, I don’t think that there’s another company
对植物及其蛋白质成分
that has this extensive knowledge base and experience
拥有如此广泛的知识和经验
with plants and their protein components
并且能在实际生长的细胞中进行测试
that will also be able to test this in actually growing cells.
这个延伸项目很完美
It’s a perfect extension to apply
因为我们可以应用所发现到的数据
the data that we get from those discoveries
并以从未见过的方式使用它们
and using them in ways that we’ve never seen used before in the world.
在现在和过去的做法之间
One of the biggest points of comparison
一个最大差异就是食品安全
between what we’re doing and the old way of doing things is food safety.
当你进行比较时 差别是惊人的
And when you make that comparison, the difference is staggering.
“清洁肉”的使命
To eat real, actual meat,
就是让人们吃到真正的肉
without causing all this harm to the planet and to animals:
而不伤害到地球和动物
that’s what Clean Meat is.
清洁鸡肉原型交到我手中后
The chicken was handed off to me, and, for this first prototype,
我就告诉自己
I said to myself,
“我要做出最棒的鸡块”
“I’m gonna make the best chicken nuggets ever.”
“伊恩”
“伊恩”
坐在那享用清洁鸡肉 让人灵魂出窍
It was an out-of-body experience to sit there and eat a chicken,
因为你吃的那只鸡在你面前跑来跑去
but have the chicken that you’re eating running around in front of you.
你根本想象不到那样的画面
You don’t imagine doing something like that.
但是你会意识到
But then, you have this realization
我们已经弄明白了生命的运作
that we’ve figured out how life really works,
所以我们现在不必为了生产食物而杀害动物
and now, we don’t need to cause death in order to create food.
要想继续生活在这个星球上
And we’re gonna have to do it,
我们不得不这样做
if we want to continue living on this planet.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

人们可以吃到真正的 不用造成杀害的 安全的肉

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

子岚

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GgP6jo5DTM

相关推荐