未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

被我迷恋的人粉碎

CRUSHED By My Crush

Thanks to Words with Friends 2 for sponsoring this video.
感谢《填字接龙2》对本视频的赞助
Daphne is obsessed with playing Words With Friends 2
Daphne非常沉迷于《填字接龙2》
She’s the Words with Friends queen
她是《填字接龙2》的皇后
And guess what?
猜猜怎么着
She wants to play with you!
她想和你一起玩!
Words with Friends 2 has so many awesome ways to play
《填字接龙2》有很多非常棒的玩法
You could take on one of your friends,
你可以带着你一个朋友
pair up with bestie and form a team
和好友结伴并组队
or battle a word masters bot in a single-player mode
或以单人模式和单词大师机器人比拼
If you’re up for a faster challenge,
如果你想要更快的挑战
you’ll love the lightning duels feature-
你一定会喜欢闪电战专题——
a new way to play that’s a race against the clock
一种和时间赛跑的新方式
It’s free to play
你可以免费玩
and you can play on iOS and Android
而且在iOS和安卓系统都可以玩
So, are you up for the challenge to play Daphne?
那么你准备好和Daphne玩了吗?
Use the link in the description to download
点击说明中的链接下载
Words with Friends 2
《填字接龙2》
and search Daphne’s username
搜索Daphne的用户名
Daphnestorybooth
Daphne故事舱
for a chance to play her in a game.
获得游戏中和她玩的机会
And thanks again to Words with Friends 2
再次感谢《填字接龙2》
for sponsoring this portion of the video
对视频本部分的赞助
Now go beat Daphne!
现在去击败Daphne吧!
Hey what’s up, ya’ll? My name is Dez
嘿你们好吗?我是Dez
So, get this, like, honestly,
听我说 事实上
I’ve been liking this girl since
我从八年级的时候就开始
like eighth grade
喜欢这个女孩了
I always had a crush on this girl
我一直很喜欢这个女孩
And this is my senior year of high school.
在我高中的高三这一年
She always seemed to give me the curveball
每当我试着要去争取她的时候
every time I try to shoot my shot at her
她似乎都会和我打曲线球
Every time be curved my heart.
我的心也随之波动
I’m like alright,cool,
我就想
It’s whatever, it’s whatever.
无所谓的
That didn’t stop me from shooting the shot, though.
那阻止不了我继续尝试的
Kept shooting the shot.
继续争取
One day,her and her boyfriend broke up.
某天她和男朋友分手了
And that was my moment.
我的时刻到了
It was like
就像是
a blessing from the heavens.
来自天堂的祝福
I’m just like,”Yes!
我想 “太好了!
God, he gave me the signal
上帝他给了我信号
to go back at it to shoot the shot.”
去继续争取”
So I’m over here
所以当时我们
you know, we was at a track meet.
在一个田径运动会
I’m over there being extra friendly,
我对她格外地友好
talking to her a lot more, you know,
和她聊了很多
kind of all over her a little bit.
几乎有点要贴到她身上了
Then come to find out
后来发现
the next day at school
第二天在学校
her boyfriend was pissed
她的男友很生气
her ex was pissed off.
她前男友非常生气
This dude was heated.
他愤怒极了
Like, bro, I don’t understand
但是我不明白
why he’s so mad
他为什么生气
when he’s the one that cheated on her.
毕竟是他不忠于她
you feel me?
你明白吗?
So I’m like
所以我想
all right, cool, cool, it’s whatever
好吧 无所谓
He can be mad
生气就生气吧
So I walked around school
我走在学校里
Here’s all rumors going around
学校到处是
saying he wanna fight, he wanna fight.
他想和我打架的谣言
And I had no idea these rumors going around.
但我完全不知道有这些谣言
I’m going around school thinking everything is fine.
我在学校觉得一切事都很正常
I was walking to a track practice
在我去参加训练的时候
He was over here posted up on the wall.
他在那里靠着墙
He’s waiting for me.
等着我
Then he gonna sit here and said
然后他坐下来说
“Hey Dez, get your ass over here,get your ass over here”
“嘿 Dez 你过来”
Then I’m like, “What?”
我:“什么?”
He come up and got in my face
他走过来靠近我
He was like, “bro,
说:“兄弟
why you trying to mess my onlu?
你为什么坏我好事?
that’s my girl.”
那是我女朋友”
Then I’m like, “Bro, nah bro,
所以我说:“兄弟 不
You cheated, bro.
你对她不忠
It’s not your girl no more.
她不再是你女朋友了
It’s Dezzy D time.”
现在是Dezzy D的时刻了”
He sitting here getting heated
他愤怒地坐在那
like about to explode.
好像要爆炸了一样
Then I’m like,bro
我想算了
I’m not about to fight this dude right here
我不打算和他在那里打架
cuz at the time
因为当时
I had football scholarships coming in.
我还准备拿足球奖学金
So, like, if I’d have fought him,
如果我和他打架了
that would have risked me losing all that.
就有失去奖学金的风险
So I couldn’t really fight him at the school
所以我不能在学校打架
but we could fight anywhere else.
但其他任何地方都可以
So I’m trying to walk off.
所以我想离开
and he just pushed me, dude.
他就推了我一下
pushed me, bro.
他居然推我
And you should have saw the look on my face.
你应该看看当时我脸上的表情
I was, Oh my God, I was pissed.I’m like
我的天 我生气极了
“All right, I’ll meet you at locker room then,
“我一会在更衣室见你
all right, go to the locker room we can fight in there.”
我们可以在那里打”
He goes to the locker room.
他去了更衣室
As soon as I got in there, I saw him,
我一进去就看见了他
like, pushing one of my homeboys,like,
在推我一个老友
“Bro, what the heck are you doing?”
“你在干什么?”
I start taking everything out of my pockets.
我开始掏出兜里的东西
took my phone out, took my shirt off.
掏出我的手机 脱掉上衣
I’m like, “All right, come on, time to box.”
“来吧 搏击时间到了”
So I’m over here, charging at the dude.
我扑向他
and everybody just, like, “No!”
所有人:“不要!”
Everybody start breaking it up, pulling us apart
在我们都还没开始的时候
this and this, before the fight even got started.
就被众人分开了
After we got broken up and everything
我们分开之后
I went to the girl, you know my little crush.
我去见了那个女孩
I told’er what happened or whatever.
我告诉她事情经过
And she was like, “Nah, like, damn.”
她说 “天哪”
She’s like, she’s sorry, this and this,
她表示很抱歉之类的
she says she’s not gonna get back together
她说自己不会
with him whatever.
和他复合的
So I’m still thinking me and her gonna be a thing, right?
我就认为我和她还是在一起的
Come to find out, the very next day,
结果发现 第二天
the very next day
就第二天
him and her are right back together
他们就重新在一起
Right back together.
和好了
So like, bro, I’m looking stupid.
我看起来真蠢
Like I’m for real about to fight this dude over you.
居然为了你真的要和他打架
Looking dumb as heck.
看起来蠢极了
So look, y’all, moral of the story bro,
所以 这个故事的寓意是
don’t put your energy into a female
如果你没有 赢得一个女人
when you’re not getting it back, right?
不要花精力在她身上
I real talk.
说真的

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

来着YouTube频道storybooth故事舱。故事为名为Dez的男孩的自述,讲述了Dez高中时候和自己喜欢的女孩发生的故事。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

1direction

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ris2ary1wvo

相关推荐