未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

儿童发型系列 | 皇冠辫子

Crown Braid | Toddler Hairstyle | Cute Girls Hairstyles

我们要举办一个辫子派对了 欢迎你来参加
(笑声)
(laughs)
#你做的每一件事都使我变得比月亮更加耀眼#
♫ Everything you do it sends me higher than the moon
#你眼里闪烁的每一刹那#
♫ With every twinkle in your eye you strike a
#如同一根火柴点燃了我的心#
♫ Match that lights my heart on fire
#当你在身边#
♫ When you’re near
-嘿大家好 我是Twist Me Pretty的Abby
– Hey guys, it’s Abby from Twist Me Pretty
来看看——这儿是谁?
and I’ve got – who do I have here?
-Savy Jane
– Savy Jane!
-Savy Jane 你们一定会喜欢她的回归
– Savy Jane, and you guys liked her back,
所以我们今天教大家这个可爱的小皇冠盘发
so we’re here to teach this cute little crown braid,
它更适于幼童
but it fits little toddler fine wispy hair
纤细的头发 她的头发非常短
a little bit better, and her hair’s pretty short,
所以我要给你们展示怎样盘出这个发型
so I’m gonna show you guys how to make it work.
在下方订阅 什么 什么?
– Subscribe below, What? What?
如果你想看我的更多视频
and if you want me in another video,
给我一个赞
give me a thumbs up.
好的 让我们开始吧
– All right, let’s jump into it.
你需要从相当湿润的头发开始
You wanna start with fairly damp hair,
并且保证准备好一些头发定型剂或者发蜡
and make sure to have some hairspray or wax ready,
接着在这部分抽出一缕头发
and then gather a section near the part
接着我们开始编一个双荷兰辫
and we’re just gonna start a Dutch braid,
把头发分成三股
so divide the hair into three sections
并且把外面的两股编在中间一股的下面
and braid the outer sections under the middle.
接着新抓取一些旁边的头发加到上面的部分
Then add a new piece to the top section
并把它编在中间部分头发的下面
and braid it under the middle,
把头发换到另一只手
and transfer the sections into your other hand
再加一缕头发到下面的部分
and add a new piece of hair to the bottom section
把它编到中间部分头发的下面
and braid it under the middle,
接着就是继续编头发
and you’re just gonna keep on braiding
直到差不多到耳朵的位置
down to about the ear.
下面是一些给脑袋较小 头发较细
And just a few tips when you’re working with little heads
的小朋友编头发的小技巧
and super fine hair,
你要把头发编的尽可能地紧一些
you wanna keep the braid as tight as possible
如果小朋友比较好动 不爱安静地坐着
so if you have a little one that doesn’t love to sit still,
可以让她用ipad看她爱看的节目或者玩小游戏
let her watch her favorite show or play a game on the iPad.
我们常常做一些小游戏
We also used to do a lot of little activities,
例如在鞋带上穿大珠子
like threading large beads on a shoelace
或者将各种颜色的管条
or poking different colored pipe cleaners
戳进品客薯片的桶里
through a Pringles cup.
我会在下方留下一个
Um, I’ll leave a link below
我们喜欢玩的小游戏的链接
to some of our favorite little activities,
你也可以在Pinterest网站上找到
but there are a million different games
数百万不同的小游戏
you can find browsing on Pinterest.
因为她的头发很细
And because her hair is so fine
还有很多碎头发
and it has a lot of little layers,
我发现在靠近耳朵的地方
I found it’s easiest to tie the braid off
最容易绑辫子了
when you get to about the ear.
这也是要扎圆髻的地方
This is also where your bun is gonna sit
确保它不会太高
so just make sure it’s not too high
也不会太靠前
or too close to the front,
然后你就要开始在另一边
and then you’re just gonna start the Dutch French Braid
编法式荷兰辫了
on the other side,
记住要编得很紧哦
and remember just to keep those pieces really tight.
我喜欢把辫子编得向下一些
I like to angle my braid down
让辫子靠近她的脖子
and keep the braid closer to her neck
这样后面的短头发就不会掉下来
so that those shorter layers in the back don’t fall out.
(愉快的音乐)
(cheerful music)
然后向上扎辫子
Then just wrap the braid around and up
直到扎到发尾
and when you run out of hair,
用橡皮筋扎紧它
tie it off with a clear elastic.
短头发我们这样处理
This is just how we get away with her short layers,
如果你要扎的头发比较长
so if you’re styling hair that has longer length,
你可以在头顶处扎紧
you can turn it into a full crown braid
或者把两根辫子扎在一起
or just meet the two braids together,
然后把它们扎成马尾辫
and then just take those two ponytails
然后弄成凌乱的发髻
and put them into a messy bun.
如果你女儿的头发比较厚
And if your daughter has thicker hair,
这样可以很轻易地把橡皮筋藏起来
it’ll be easier to disguise the elastics
你甚至能平展辫子
and you can even pancake the braid
来让它看起来漂亮又饱满
so it looks nice and full.
我喜欢把Savy的头发扎的紧一点
I like to keep Savy’s tight
因为我不想她的头发在她玩耍时会散
because I don’t want it loosening as she plays,
并且让她的短头发
and then to make her shorter layers
靠近她的脖子 不至于散下来
near her neck don’t fall out,
我把卡子交叉的别在后面
I just crisscross bobby pins in the back
并且把它藏在辫子中
and hide it with the braids
这样能确保它漂亮又稳固
just to make sure that it’s nice and secure.
-你喜欢这个发型吗?
– You like this hairstyle?
-你们大家喜欢这个发型吗?
– Do you guys like this hairstyle?
如果你喜欢 一定要来
If you did, make sure to come check us out
Twist Me Pretty 看我们哦
at Twist Me Pretty.
这个是我的频道 我们也会在这里等你哟
That’s where my channel is and that’s where we are, so yeah!
你可以点上方的小“i”按钮
And you can click that little i button right up there
来看我们之前拍的视频
to see videos we’ve done in the past.
-对 就在这里
– Yeah, right there.
-就在这里
– Right up there.
(笑声)
(laughs)
来说 我们下周见
And say, we’ll see you guys next week!
-我们会在
– We’ll see –
-或者在几周后
– Or in a couple weeks!
-在几周后
– In a couple weeks!
-我们几周后见
– We’ll see you in couple weeks!
-大家拜拜-拜拜
– Bye guys! – Bye!
(笑声)
(laughs)
-在 Twist me Pretty 上找到我吧
– Find me at Twist me Pretty.
(笑声)
(laughs)
-你想告诉大家我们今天做了什么吗?
– You wanna tell everybody what we’re doing today?
-不想
– No.
-不
– No.
-你喜欢我的发型吗?
– Do you like this hairstyle?
想在下一个视频里看到我 就给我一个赞吧
Want me in next video, give me a thumbs up.
-好的 来给他们看看这个发型
– Okay, let’s show ’em the hairstyle.
噢 你太可爱了
Ooh, you are so pretty.
-这是我的发型哟
– This is my hairstyle.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

漂亮妈妈一步步教你给小朋友编超美的皇冠辫子。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

小尝

审核员

审核团C

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiKsuWCi-sY

相关推荐