ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

基础瑜伽——乌鸦式 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

基础瑜伽——乌鸦式

Crow Pose | How To Do Crow Pose | Yoga With Adriene

大家好
– Hello everyone
欢迎来到
and welcome to
阿德里安的瑜伽节目
Yoga with Adriene.
我是安德里安 已经到了万圣节前夕
I am Adrienne and it’s Halloween ya’ll
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
今天我们要学习巴卡桑拿
Today we’re going to learn Bakasana
这是我们目前
which is the first arm balance
在瑜伽基础课程里面
that we’ve ever done
做过的第一次手臂平衡
in our Foundations of Yoga series.
接下来我们将要共同学习乌鸦式
So we’re going to learn crow together,
这套动作有利于手臂塑形
it’s great for the arms
但它实际上是一组核心肌群锻炼
but really it is a core strengthener.
我认为这是一个
And I think it’s just a great opportunity
增强平衡能力并可以乐在其中的好机会
to throw yourself off balance and have a little fun.
请跳上瑜伽垫开始学习吧
So hop on the mat and let’s learn Bakasana.
(夏威夷音乐)
(Hawaiian music)
下面开始今天乌鸦式的准备动作
So to prepare for our crow pose today
首先以背部着地平躺
we are actually going to start flat on our backs,
这只需要一秒钟
so this will only take a second.
请听好这一步只需要一秒钟
“Listen up this will only take a second,”
它出自电影《乌龙兄弟》
that’s a Tommy Boy reference
以此来献给Tommy Boy的粉丝们
for all you Tommy Boy fans.
把你的膝盖环抱在胸前
Hug your knees into your chest,
感受到背部下降到和垫子齐平
feel the lower back become flush with the mat.
你甚至可以趁这个机会
Can even take this opportunity
稍微按摩一下你的背部
to massage the back a little bit,
让你的肩胛骨贴着垫子收紧再放松
crawl the shoulder blades in together and down.
然后把两脚的足弓合拢
Then I’m gonna bring the two arches of the feet together
打开膝盖
and widen the knees.
很好
Great.
所以我将想象我自己
So I’m gonna imagine myself,
我们好像是知道
we kind of know
这个姿势应该是什么样的
what the pose is supposed to look like
接下来轻弹一下
so I am going to flip it here
利用地面的支撑
and use the support of the Earth.
接下来把尾骨向上抬起
So I’m going to lift my tailbone up towards the sky
当我这么做时我的肚脐
and as i do that my navel,
我的小肚子
my lower belly,
(响指)一直处于紧张状态
becomes (snaps fingers) instantly engaged.
没有更好的词来形容 我身体的核心部位
So for lack of better words my core,
我身体的中心 处于紧张状态
my center, is engaging
然后挪动尾骨 牵引肚脐部位向下
so scoot the tailbone, draw the navel down.
啊哈 找到那种感觉了
Ah ha. Find that sensation,
或者说开始找到那种感觉
or begin to find that sensation.
要知道这是一次练习 这是一段旅程
Know that this is a practice, this is a journey
我们可以差不多接近它(这种感觉)
so we can kind of approach it
带着这种心态
with that state of mind, that frame of mind
这种心态会帮你放轻松
and it kind of takes the edge off,
比如减轻压力
like the pressure.
这样一来肚脐部位下沉 尾骨向上挪动
So navels drawing down, tailbone scooping up,
膝盖打开
knees are wide.
现在我要把手掌向天花板拉伸
I’m gonna press my palms towards the ceiling
就像我要把手压进天花板
as if i were pressing into the Earth.
现在我要维持这个空间
I’m going to keep space,
而不仅仅是
rather maintain space
在耳朵和肩膀之间保持它
between my ears and shoulders
接下来我要把身体的大部分一起牵引起来
And then I’m going to draw it in and all together.
意思就是
And what I mean by that
我要用膝盖去靠近手肘
is I’m going to draw my knees up closer towards my elbows
也把手掌的底部向脚趾靠拢
and the base of my hands closer towards my toes.
能靠拢到什么程度都无所谓
Now wherever they meet,
因人而异
which will be different for everyone here,
我要挤压自己的身体
I’m going to squeeze,
无论能把膝盖抬到哪都是朝这儿来
so wherever they meet whether its’s all the way up here
正好抬到手肘更好
or right at the elbows,
这只是个练习
I’m just going to practice
胳膊和腿之间来一个小小的平衡
a little give and take between the arms and the legs.
它需要点努力 我要把腿抬向胳膊
Hard work here so I’m squeezing the legs in towards the arms
并把胳膊向腿的方向伸展
and I’m pressing the arms out towards the legs.
这儿有个小摩擦
So I have a little bit of friction here,
我的腹部紧张着 尾骨抬起
my core is engaged, tailbone scooping up,
最后把脚趾伸平
last part here I’m gonna point the toes.
呼吸
Breathe.
脖子放松
Neck is nice and long
然后慢慢放下来(呼气)
and then I’ll gently release (exhales)
朝一个方向 再朝另一个方向转你的手腕
rotate the wrist one way then the other.
交叉脚踝
And then cross the ankles,
手抓住脚的外侧
grab the outer edges of the feet
可以稍微做一个身体放松
you can do a little full body smile here
朝两边晃晃
rock a little side to side
然后起身坐起来
and then we’re gonna rock it up
轻弹一下臀部然后练习乌鸦式
flip our burgers and practice crow.
如果你有瑜伽砖 现在就能用上了
So if you have a Yoga block grab it now.
如果你没有
And if you don’t have a Yoga block
你可以考虑用一本书
you might consider using a book
我们一直这么说
which we say all the time
所以今天我要用一本书
and so I’m actually going to use the book today
来证明用书也可以做得很好
to prove to you that it is just as great.
这是一个很好的小方法来做到这个姿势
So this is a nice little way to get into the posture
但有没有书或砖并不重要
but it’s not necessary if you don’t have a book
我们现在依然可以做这个动作
or a block than we can still build the pose right now.
我把它当做一个栖息处
I’m going to use it as a little bit of a perch here
所以我要把我的脚趾
so I am going to bring my toes
踩到上面
onto the block or the book
并用手指保持平衡
and I’m using my fingertips to stabilize here.
然后我要重现
Then I’m going to recreate
我之前的背部动作
the shape I did on my back
把脚踝的内部靠拢
bring the inner arches of the feet together
打开膝盖 呼吸
widen the knees, breathe
接着平放手掌
and then I’m gonna plant my palms,
手指摊开
really spreading the fingertips,
感受一下整体效果
finding that integrity here
在我打开肩膀
as I draw the shoulders away from the ears
把肚子紧缩向脊柱的时候
and draw the navel up towards the spine.
这个动作将会由
So there’s going to be
2个不同的阶段组成
a couple different stages to this posture
我们要全部完成
and we’re going to approach them all
以对自己所爱 有趣的事情的态度
with just a fun loving attitude
不要有消极不良的想法
and no toxic thoughts okay.
再说一次 记住我们不是做瑜伽的
Again, remember we don’t come to the mat to do Yoga
而是去练习 去体验
but to practice, to have an experience.
现在把肚脐部位收紧
So I’m gonna draw my navel up towards my spine
接着我要向前挪一点
and then I’m gonna walk a little bit forward on my perch
脖子放松伸展
and then keeping the neck nice and long
只是看一下我们的膝盖能靠到哪
I’m just gonna see where the knees meet.
不用踮脚什么的
So I’m not lifting the toes up or anything
只是看膝盖能靠到什么程度
I’m just seeing where they meet,
稍微弯曲手肘 现在找一下整体感
I’m finding integrity here, soft bend in the elbows.
最重要的是
Most important thing is
保持脖子的伸展
I’m gonna keep this extension in the neck
目视前方
and send my gaze forward.
现在深深吸气
Take a deep breath in here
然后呼气 回到乌鸦的栖息处
and then exhale, come back onto your perch.
放松
Relax.
你可以把手撑在这儿
You can tent the palms here
立起指尖
come onto the fingertips,
深呼吸(吸气)
take a deep breath in (inhales)
然后呼气
and then exhale.
再来 放平手掌
Here we go again, planting the palms
肩膀打开
so shoulder width apart here,
手指张开
lots of space between each finger.
整体感在手掌这里非常重要
The integrity here in the palms is so important
因为我并不是让我的骨头崩碎
because I’m not collapsing into my bones
但要看起来像
but like we’ve been doing
在瑜伽的许多
in a lot of the Foundations of Yoga
在地面进行上的基础动作里
that are on the ground anyway.
我们都要找那种能量上涌的感觉
We are finding that upward current of energy,
我们叫它手掌气锁
that hasta bandha as we call it.
再来一次
Here we go again,
紧收肚脐部位
drawing the navel up towards the spine
放松伸展脖子
keeping the neck nice and long.
或许这次我会发现
This time maybe I find
我的膝盖挨着胳膊的时候可以向上一点
that my knees can come a little bit higher up on the arms
直上到腋窝处或胸部
maybe up towards the armpit, chest area.
脖子放松伸展
The neck is nice and long
这个太重要了同志们
guys I can’t stress how important it is
目视前方
to keep your gaze forward
因为否则可能会向前倒翻
because otherwise, might do a little somersault forward.
如果是这样 别担心 摆脱它
And if that happens, no worries, shake it off.
现在呼吸
Now this time we breathe
可以试着抬起一只脚的脚趾
and we might lift one toe up
然后呼气 放松
and then exhale, release.
然后另一只脚的脚趾
And then the other toe,
这只是个小实验(吸气 呼气)
just experiment (inhales, exhales)
接着呼气 放松
and then exhale, release.
休息一下
Take a rest,
你也可以往相反方向活动手腕
you can even check in with the wrist the opposite direction
如果你需要
if you need to.
或是你仍在建立那种向上运行的力量
If you’re still building strength in that upward current.
再来一次
And let’s try again.
呼吸(呼气)
Breathing (exhales)
找到整体感
finding that integrity
当我们伸展脖颈
as we draw the navel up walking
(吸气)
(Inhale)
我们弯着膝盖
we’re crawling the knees
向前至腋窝胸腔
up towards the armpit chest
保持上背部呈空心状
keeping that nice hollow upper back,
像我一样伸展腹部 平视
navel draws up as I look forward
或许 这次我们尝试脚趾全都离地
and this time maybe we lift both toes up.
呼吸
Breathe.
然后呼气放松(呼气)
And then exhale release (exhales)
你也许站起来了 也许没有
Maybe you got up maybe you didn’t
让我们试试能不能移开书本
let’s see if we can remove the perch
接下来不再借助它继续锻炼
and just experiment without it.
或许你没有使用垫子 我们要和你一样
Or if you don’t have the perch than we’ll join you.
这很好 因为这能给你更多的空间
It is kind of nice cause it gives you that little extra space.
开始吧 先做蹲姿
Let’s just see, coming into our squat
膝盖打开(吸气)
knees nice and wide (inhales)
摊开手掌 准备好继续训练 (呼气)
spreading the palms, and just play here we go (exhales)
找到舒服的姿势
finding what feels good.
不要像我一样屏住呼吸
So don’t hold your breathe like me
确认在你锻炼中途
make sure that when you’re kind of playing
休息的时候
with that suspension there
你没有屏住的呼吸
that you’re not suspending your breath,
我们希望保持呼吸的流动
we want to keep the breath flowing.
我们要在这用向下的犬式
We’re gonna take a quick break here
来快速放松一下
by coming in downward facing dog
活动一下两膝
and then just practicing a couple hurdles in between.
将肚脐向上拉伸脊椎
Drawing the navel up towards the spine
我喜欢把这个作为乌鸦式的准备
I like to do this as a crow prep
因为这能保持我核心的完整
because it keeps this integrity in my center and my core
同时我还会舒展我的左右肩胛
while I also spread the shoulder blades left to right.
膝盖前后活动
So I send it back and forward
伸展你的腹部
drawing your navel up
我从不会保持不动
I’m never sinking into my bones here
而是会像这样
but always keeping that
用手掌让身体上下震颤
pressing up and out of the palms activity going.
再来一次
One more time.
然后跪下来
And then we’ll come back to the knees
这样保持一点时间如果你是新手
take a second if you’re new to the practice
或你的手腕现在有点疼
or your wrists are screaming at you right now.
没关系 我们将会锻炼到它
That’s okay, in time we’ll build strength
或者你在本周另一练习中
or maybe you’ve overworked your wrist
已经过度锻炼了它
in another workout already this week.
每次训练前
So make sure anytime
我们都需要热身
we need to do a couple of circles
或者检查一下你的手腕是否活动好
or just check in with the wrist that you do.
让我们一起再来一次
And let’s give it one more time together
之后再来一次
and then again remember its a practice
每天都做一次来检查很有趣
it’s fun to check in with it each day
我认为你会对它的日益熟练
and I think you’ll be really surprised
而感到惊喜
how fast it evolves and changes and grows
并且会让你感受到
and informs you.
让我们开始
So here we go.
从垫子上开始
Either on your perch,
或者从蹲姿开始
or starting in a squat
手掌打开
spread the palms wide
首先手掌用劲
press up and out first
记住我们刚刚练习中的感觉
remember, that sensation we just had in our hurdles.
将肚脐向上移动
So I am drawing the navel up
然后双脚离地
and from their I’ll head on in.
(呼气)
(Exhales)
(呼气)
(Exhales)
这就是巴卡桑拿
So that was Bakasana
在基础课程系列中的
our first arm balance
第一次手臂平衡练习
in the Foundation Series.
甚至相较于宣泄
Full body strengthener,
这更能让全身有能量
I feel like even more than just spouting off
这个姿势对整个身体都有好处
kind of the anatomical and physical benefits of this posture.
我想说
I wanna say that
这是一个好机会去再次感受自己的平衡
it’s an opportunity to again throw yourself off balance
并且感到快乐
and have a little fun.
知道如何去掌控自己的身体很好
It is nice to know where to put our bones
只要你相信自己
but just trust yourself
感受快乐
have a little fun,
整体锻炼 不要忘了你的重心
work with integrity, don’t forget about your center
还有从你的头顶到尾骨末梢的这条线
and this line from the crown of the head to the tip of the tailbone.
也许这个万圣节
But maybe on this Halloween
我们都可以得到一些
we can all approach something
有点吓人
that’s a little scary
但带着无忧无虑的
with a little lightheartedness
有趣有爱的态度的东西(野兽的吼叫)
and a little fun loving attitude. (Roars)
这就是我全部想说的
So that’s all I gotta say about that
度过一个快乐和安全的万圣节 我的朋友们
have a happy and safe Halloween my friends
我们下次见
and I’ll see you next time.
在下方留下问题和评论
Leave questions and comments below
确认你已经订阅了这个频道
make sure you subscribe to the channel
如果你还没有的话
if you haven’t already.
在脸书和推特上加入我们
Join us on Facebook and on Twitter
(用幽灵般的声音)我们下次见
(in spooky voice) and I will see you next time.
(发出幽灵一样的声音)
(Makes ghost noises)
(夏威夷音乐)
(Hawaiian music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

从新手简单版到标准版的乌鸦式体式的教学视频。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

圈圈先生Stevenoo

审核员

审核员 LD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgvjvwPGLPY

相关推荐