ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

儿童发型系列 | 克里斯十字小辫 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

儿童发型系列 | 克里斯十字小辫

Criss-Cross Pigtails | Toddler Hairstyles | Cute Girls Hairstyles

(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
嗨 大家好
– Hi camera. (laughing)
今天是美好的一天
Today is the best day,
(笑)你们是我的最爱
(laughing) and you’re my favorite.
我爱你们(笑)
And I love you. (laughing)
(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
嗨 大家好 我是来自Twist Me Pretty的Abby
– Hey guys, it’s Abby from Twist Me Pretty, and we are
我们回到今天的CGH来分享这个非常可爱的
back today with CGH to share this really cute
小女孩的发型
little girl hairstyle.
跟我在一起的是谁啊?
Who do I have with me?
-聪明的 简
– Savvy Jane.
聪明的小伙伴,快看她今天的发型是多么的可爱。
– Savvy, and look how cute her hairstyle is today.
噢~
Ohhhh.
太可爱了
So cute.
我非常希望大家能够喜欢这个视频。
So we hope you guys like this video.
点击下面的订阅,这样你就不会错过
Subscribe below so you don’t miss
以后任何一个视频了
any future videos.
-如果你希望我在别的视频中出现
– If you want me in another video
请给我点赞
give me a thumbs up.
记得给我们点赞哦
– Give us a thumbs up.
好了 现在我们开始吧
All right, let’s get started.
首先把头发弄湿
You want to start with damp hair and add
加一点免冲护发素
in a little bit of leave in conditioner
把头发由中间向两边梳
and then split the hair down the center.
接着准备一些发蜡 它将
And then get some pomade ready, this will just
有助于形成蓬松的发型
help the fly aways.
我最喜欢的发蜡牌子是 Kenra Texturizing Taffy
My favorite is the Kenra Texturizing Taffy.
我们开始编我们的辫子
And then we’re just gonna start our Dutch French braids.
快速概括一下 先从前面拿
So for a quick recap, you’re gonna take a small section
小撮头发 分成三个部分
from the front, divide the hair into three sections.
然后把靠外的头发
And then just braid those outer sections
编到中间头发的下面
under the middle piece.
接着在每边加上新的部分
And then you’re gonna add in new sections on each side
把这些外面的头发编到
and just keep braiding those outer strands underneath
中间的下边,这就是你的法式编发啦
the middle, and that will be your Dutch French braid.
如果你在处理小孩子的头发 它们的头发会很纤细
If you’re dealing with toddler hair that’s super fine
和脆弱,用更小束头发就可以
and wispy, just make sure to use tiny sections.
如果你要自己做这个发型,并且
And then if you’re doing this on yourself, and you
想让自己看起来更成熟
want a more grownup look,
你可以查看我几周前制作的视频
you can check out the video that I did a couple weeks ago.
但你就要以干发开始
But you’re basically just gonna start this with dry hair
并且每一撮多用一点头发
and use larger sections.
(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
你可以看到 我正在做一个三角的形状
As you can see, I’m creating a triangle shape
这不是必要步骤
with the sections, this isn’t necessary,
但是这肯定让我的造型看起来清爽
but it definitely helps me keep the style looking clean.
我将分离底下的部分
And then I’m just gonna section off this bottom section
然后在另一边重复荷兰法式编发
and repeat the Dutch French braid on the opposite side.
你还可以用很多不同的方式
And then there are a couple different ways
来完成这个发型
you can finish this style off.
你可以就这样以半成品的方式呈现
You can leave it as a half up style,
把辫子用一个可爱的小蝴蝶结合在一起
combine the braids with a cute little bow.
干燥并卷一卷底下的部分
Dry and curl the bottom section.
或者你可以扎个辫子
Or you can do pigtails.
所以我正在做的 是把剩下的头发
So what I’m doing is dividing the remaining hair
分成两部分
into two sections.
收集起一边的 然后把那个辫子移
Gather up one side, and move that braid over
到另一边
to the other side
然后和另一边的辫子交叉
and then cross the opposite braid over
并用一个清爽的橡皮筋绑起来
and combine with a clear elastic.
然后
And then tie off the other side
和另一边的辫子绑在一起
with the opposite braid
于是就有了一个可爱的交叉的
and you’ve got a cute little crisscross thing going on
辫子了
with the braids.
接着你要做的就是加些可爱的小蝴蝶结
Then all you need to do is add some cute little bows.
这些来自Macy Maid在Etsy上的作品
These are from Macy Maid on Etsy.
你甚至可以把这些辫子弄成小圆髻
You can even throw the tails into a little bun.
或者就用拉直机或者卷发棒卷一卷
Or just curl them with a straightener or a curling iron
这是我将要做的
which is what I’m gonna do.
然后我还挺喜欢这个
And then I just kind of like twist
在我手指中的卷卷的辫子 所以就弄成卷的吧
the pigtail in my finger so that it sets that curl.
然后喷上一些发胶 你就完成了
And then spray it with some hairspray, and you’re done.
(轻快的音乐)
(upbeat music)

– Yeah.

– Yeah.
(低声细语)
(cooing)
(低声细语)
(nibbles)
我把口红弄你鼻子上了
– I got lipstick on your nose.

(laughing)
扭呀扭呀
– Twist twist
然后回来回来
and back back.
这些真的好看
Those are actually pretty.
它们是挺好看的耳环 对吧
– They are pretty earrings, huh?
我们希望你们喜欢这个视频
We hope you guys enjoyed this video.
你可以在Twist Me Pretty上查看我的频道
You can check out my channel at Twist Me Pretty.
我会确保在下面的描述框里
I’ll make sure to leave the link in the
留下链接
description box below.
所以来订阅吧
So come on over, subscribe.
说嗨
Say hi.
(笑)
(laughs)
你可以通过点击
And then you can subscribe to CGH by clicking
右上角这个按钮订阅GCH
that button right here.
那里有我更多的
More of my videos are right
视频
here.
右下角订阅观看更多GCH的视频
More of CGH’s videos are right there.
所以你将有很多的选择
So you’ve got lots of options.
好的 我们很快会再见哦
And yeah, we’ll see you guys soon.
拜!
Bye!
拜!
– Bye!
几亿天以后再见咯
See you next hundred million days.
(笑)
(laughs)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

-枸橼未来C5H7O5COO-

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKmj4v8OqpE

相关推荐