ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

年轻的创新者代表 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

年轻的创新者代表

Crimson Education Presents: Young Innovators' Delegation

轻快的卡通音乐
(upbeat cartoon music)
嗨 我是文森特
– Hi, I’m Vincent.
我13岁了 来自新西兰
I’m year 13 and I’m from New Zealand.
我的名字是麦克斯 我来自俄罗斯
– My name is Max, I’m from Russia.
嗨 我是里基 来自新西兰
– Hey, I’m Ricky, and I’m from New Zealand.
轻快的卡通音乐
(upbeat cartoon music)
我叫卡特尔
– My name is Kartikay.
大家好 我叫特雷西
– Hey guys, I’m Tracey.
我的名字是奥斯卡
– My name is Oscar.
汤米
– Tommy.
凯文
– Kevin.
我叫乔治斯
– My name is Georges.
轻快的卡通音乐
(upbeat cartoon music)
我来自新加坡
– I’m from Singapore.
我出生在中国
– I’m born in China.
我来自悉尼
– I’m from Sydney.
我来自奥克兰 新西兰
– Auckland, New Zealand.
澳大利亚
– Australia.
我来自新西兰
– And I’m from New Zealand.
轻快的音乐
(upbeat music)
轻快的音乐
(upbeat music)
我们在加利福尼亚理工学院
– We’re at Caltech.
和其他大学相处 这是个很小的学校
A really small school, compared to other Universities
我们将要参观这里
that we’re gonna visit.
但是 这里的景色非常好
But, then, the scenery is pretty nice.
这很有趣 我所见到的 比如
– It’s pretty fun. I’ve got, like,
这里的建筑
the architecture here.
更为古典风格的建筑
A little more classical architecture.
我喜欢参观寝室房间
I like looking in the dorm rooms
并乐于见到那些凌乱的屋子(笑)
and seeing the really messy ones. (laughs)
轻快的鸣响
(upbeat chimey music)
我们在参观总部
– We visited Snapchat Headquarters.
非常有趣
A lot of fun.
并且 你懂的 气氛很怡人
Just, you know, enjoyed the atmosphere
并且享受这个地方的氛围
and the whole vibe of the place.
[原声乐器音乐]
(acoustic music)
加利福尼亚大学洛杉矶分校
– University of California in Los Angeles.
如果你想成为一名工程师 那你该申请加州大学洛杉矶分校
– If you apply to UCLA and you wanna be an engineer,
你确实应该这么做
you definitely should.
在这里有很多机遇
– There’s a lot of opportunity here
和导游交谈很愉快
and it was really nice talking to the tour guide, as well
就像一个人在和你分享在这个大学的
who shared his own personal experiences
个人经历
about the university.
[低音鼓声]
(low bass and drums)
我们在位于旧金山 加州的伯克利大学
– We’re at Berkeley Uni in California, San Francisco.
伊莱在大学的朋友为我们推荐了一位导游
We got a tour from Eli’s Uni friend.
玩的很愉快
Had a fun time.
[低音鼓声]
(low bass and drums)
[人们谈话声]
(people talking)
我们在斯坦福 我们来比是为了
– We’re at Stanford and we came here to do
进行一次我们自己的黑客马拉松
our own hackathon.
这个学校让人叹为观止
The campus is just amazing.
[游戏声音]
(videogame music)
我们现在在推特总部
– We’re at the Twitter Headquarters right now.
[人们的小组讨论声]
(group of people talking)
当你真正见到它的时候
– When you actually see it’s a really, like,
它真的就像一种 真实的家庭环境
genuine, kind of homely environment,
这很与众不同
which is really different and it’s good to
而且确确实实地看到它 经历这一切真的很好
experience it and actually get to see it.
我在旧金山的探索博物馆
– I’m at the San Francisco Exploratorium
我很喜欢它
and I really like it.
它可能是我们目前为止看到的最棒的博物馆之一
It’s probably one of the best museums we’ve been to so far.
它有无数交互式的展览品
It’s got tons of interactive exhibits
它展示了许多实际生活中运用的东西
and it shows a lot of real-life applications of things.
你将会不虚此行
– You have to come here.
我特别爱这里
I love it.
[高科技舞曲]
(techno music)
科技博物馆真的很特别
– The Tech Museum is really unique
就它提供给你们
in the sense that it provides you with
那么多不同的交互式展览品而言
so many different interactive displays.
[游戏声音]
(video game music)
谷歌太厉害了
– Google is really cool.
[游戏声音]
(video game music)
尽管很多人都梦想去
– While many people dream of going to work
像谷歌 脸书 推特这样的公司工作
in companies such as Google and Facebook and Twitter,
看看这些展览品还是很有意义 你可以确切知道
it’s useful to see them so you know exactly which ones
你想去哪一家公司和为什么要去
you wanna go to and for what reasons,
所以你起码可以看到你的梦想
so you could basically see your dreams
很自然地显示在你的面前
manifest themselves physically in front of you.
[低电音]
(slow synth music)
这次旅行全是关于关系的
– This trip is all about connections,
全都关于遇见新的人
it’s all about meeting new people
并且我们聊了很多
and we have a lot of conversation
和一些很聪明的学生
with very smart students.
我学到了很多东西
– I’ve learned a lot of things regarding
关于申请大学方面
applying for Universities.
学生之间的多样化是他们所追求的
Diversities of students is what they are looking for.
那就是你需要展现你的与众不同
That’s why you have to express your uniqueness
而不是只是努力取得好成绩的原因
instead of just trying to get really good grades.
[舒缓的原声乐器声音]
(slow acoustic music)
[轻快的音乐]
(upbeat chimey music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一群年轻人与一众名校,他们之间会有怎样的故事呢?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

笑尘

审核员

译学馆审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_XzxLcZY88

相关推荐