ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

红序教育:Edzo汉堡店-西北大学 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

红序教育:Edzo汉堡店-西北大学

Crimson Eatucation: Edzo's Burger Shop @ Northwestern University

红序教育
[crimson]
出品
[presents]
格斯登场
[Gus in]
红序教育
[crimson education]
在红序教育
– Here at Crimson Education,
我们相信饭菜好坏是你选择
we believe an important part of where you go to school,
大学的重要一部分
is what the food is like there.
所以我们去了趟西北大学的
So, we checked out Edzo’s Burger Shop,
Edzo汉堡店
here at Northwestern University.
来看看吧
Let’s check it out!
来!
Come on!
你先请
After you!
[开门声]
(door creaking)
我是艾迪·拉金
– I’m Eddie Lakin,
Edzo汉堡店的老板
I’m the owner-operator of Edzo’s Burger Shop.
为什么叫Edzo?
– [Gus] Why is it called Edzo’s?
我们起名的时候
– When we were throwin’ out names at the bar,
一群人在酒吧一起想
and the whole bar was participating
到底叫什么最好
in trying to figure out what the best name was.
我的朋友米奇 我三年级时的朋友
And my friend Mitch who, we were friends in third grade.
现在还是朋友 但……
Well, we’re still friends, but…
3到5年级期间他叫我Edzo
He called me Edzo from third to fifth grade.
于是他说叫Edzo怎么样?
And so he was like, “what about Edzo’s?”
当时在酒吧里
In the bar.
大家都说“好!”
And the whole bar was like, “yes!”
之前想了很多 都不满意
After 100 names came out
于是我就同意了
so I was like, “all right.”
学生们常买汉堡配薯条吗?
– And are students usually getting a burger and fries?
是的 基本上所有人买的都一样
– Yeah, pretty much everybody gets the same thing here,
我们菜单上的套餐中
which is I’d say about 95%
大概95%都是汉堡
of our menu mix is burgers.
好的
– [Gus] Okay.
菜单上也有别的东西
– So we have some other stuff on the menu,
但如果你来这里 还是要尝尝汉堡
but it’s really if you’re gonna come here, get a burger.
比较好的一方面是
One of the things that’s really nice about the students
我们在大学城中
and being in a college town,
与学生们形成了一种
is that we form these little
低调的关系
low-key relationships with people.
我们每周见他们1到2次
We see them, probably once a week or twice a week.
他们和朋友一起
We see ’em with their friends,
他们来参加家长日
and then they come in for Parent’s Weekend,
或他们父母来观战足球赛
or if their parents come for a football game,
他们会同父母一起来
they come in with their parents.
然后他们毕业了
And then they graduate,
有时候他们穿着毕业礼服 与爷爷奶奶
they come in sometimes with their graduation outfits on,
和大家一起来这里
and their grandma and grandpa and everybody.
然后过两年 他们再来
And then two years later, they come in,
已经是成年人的样子了 职场精英
and they’re all adult looking, and they have a job.
能目睹这样的一幕幕感觉真的很好
It’s really nice to have the continuity of that.
关于Edzo的周边社区
– What would you say you’ve learned about
你想说什么呢?
the community around Edzo’s?
我觉得埃文斯顿是个很友好的地方
– I’ve learned that Evanston is a very supportive place
很适合本地小店 独立经营的那种
for small, local, independently owned places.
如果你看看镇上
Cause if you look around downtown,
我认为 连锁店会比你所想象的要少
there’s fewer chain places than you would expect, I think.
这里有很多独立经营的
And there’s more little independent, locally owned,
很有个性的本地小店
kinda quirky shops.
你最喜欢菜单上的什么?
– What is your favorite thing on the menu?
一般来说我的最爱
– Okay, so my favorite thing to eat on a regular basis
是双层芝士汉堡
is the Double Cheeseburger.
但在菜单上我的最爱
But my favorite item that exists on the menu,
仅限于菜单
just because it exists,
是花生黄油汉堡和培根三明治
is the Peanut Butter and Bacon Sandwich.
非常感谢!
– Thanks so much!
不客气!
– Okay, you’re welcome!
当然
Sure.
该我们了!
– It’s our time!
我很期待我的汉堡
I’m excited for my hamburger.
谢谢!
Thank you!
看这些薯条!
These fries!
[餐厅嘈杂声]
(restaurant bustling)
我们来看看
So, here we are.
我们点了香草麦芽啤酒 双层芝士汉堡
We have our Vanilla Malt, our Double Cheeseburger,
还有愤怒的薯条 闻起来就很辣
and the Angry Fries, which have this really spicy smell.
我先尝一个
I’m just gonna try one to start.
你敢吃这个愤怒的薯条吗?
Sam: Are you scared of these angry fries?
其实我也不知道我能不能受得了
I actually don’t know if I can eat these,
它们闻着像浓醋
they smell like, really strongly of vinegar.
好吧
Okay.
没错 真的好辣
Yeah, those are really spicy.
我就这么拿着吧
I’ll just hold it like this.
这是Edzo店的汉堡
This is Edzo’s Burger.
这个汉堡真不错
This is a really good burger.
没什么酷炫的花样
There’s nothing fancy,
不含松露油或者其它东西
there’s not any truffle oil or anything in this.
就是一个完美的 美味的薄馅汉堡
It is just an excellent, great, thin patty burger.
如果你来过埃文斯顿
Yeah, if you’re ever in Evanston,
或来西北大学读书
or you’re attending Northwestern
如果你没来过Edzo的店
and you somehow haven’t heard of Edzo’s,
那就一定要来
this is the place to come.
如果你喜欢本视频
– If you liked this video,
并想了解更多顶尖大学
and wanna learn more about top colleges,
请关注《红序教育》
subscribe to Crimson Education.
现在山姆要吃愤怒的薯条了
and now Sam eats some angry fries
好的
– All right.
继续拍
Don’t stop filming,
这是我吃过最辣的胡椒了
this is the spiciest pepper I’d eaten in awhile.
它们真的好辣啊!
They’re really hot!
来点奶昔吗?
You want some milkshake?
好 [格斯偷笑]
– Yeah. (Gus giggles)
这个愤怒的薯条真的让山姆愤怒了
– Yeah, the Angry Fries are definitely making Sam angry.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

有特色的本地小店。如果你去西北大学,一定要来爱德邹的汉堡店尝尝

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

AF

审核员

审核员T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6lIyqhfmS4

相关推荐