未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

疯狂火箭人:驾驶“野兽”喷气发动机卡丁车

Crazy Rocketman: Riding the "Beast" jet engine go kart.

OK. I’m now trying to light up the “Beast”.
好的 我这会儿正设法给“野兽”点火
Ehh… It’s hard to… Eh…
呃……有些难办……
It’s hard to drive with one hand, so…
单手开这车有点困难 所以……
Ehh… If the camerawork isn’t worth a darn, yeah,
呃……所以如果拍得很烂 嗯
sorry about that.
我表示抱歉
[get in the car]
[上车]
[sound of the engine]
[引擎声]
Yeah. That was about half throttle.
对 我刚大概踩了一半油门
I don’t see a bunch of smoke and stuff going on here.
我没看见好多的烟 也没看见这里有个正烧得通红的玩意
That’s nothing at all. All that is my…
那不算啥 那是我的……
spark plug wire… Just burns…
火花塞线……只是烧起来了……
Everytime I fire the thing up,
我每次给它点火的时候
I replace the little wire.
都会把这根小线给换了
It’s no big deal.
没啥大不了的
Man, I’ll tell you what this thing is so much fun.
伙计 我得告诉你这车非常有趣
It’s really….
它真的……
hard to drive with one hand, though.
虽然是挺难单手开的
Uh… if I had both hands, that would have cranked the thing up,
嗯 如果我可以双手开 那它可就跑得更快了
cuz I was still letting off throttle by a long way.
因为我刚才开的时候 还是很大程度上压了速度
But this thing brodies out through the…
不过 这玩意可以在这湖床上
through the lake bed,
兜一些圈子
You can just come flying into a corner at 60 miles an hour,
你能以每小时60英里的速度 飞也似地开到某个角落
and just kick it around and it just brodies.
你就随便开开 它就兜兜圈子
It’s really cool.
真不错
[wheeze]
[喘气]
Well, thanks for watching, everybody.
谢谢观看 各位
Make sure to like, share and subscribe,
确保你点赞 分享和订阅了
and get ahold of me at maddoxjets.com. Come on.
你可以上maddoxjets.com来找我 来吧
And play with me, build your own stuff.
跟我一起玩儿 也可以造出自己的东西
See you next time.
回见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

和疯狂火箭人一起来体验自组装喷气式发动机卡丁车的魅力吧!

听录译者

iBRIT

翻译译者

iBRIT

审核员

审核员SRY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAKekhmTRaY

相关推荐