未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

让你立刻松弛下来的背裂方法

**CRAZY LOUD** Back Crack (INSTANT RELIEF!)

近来如何 朋友们?
What’s up, guys?
我是《纤动男士》的Jeff Cavaliere
Jeff Cavaliere, ATHLEANX. com.
今天我将给大家示范
Today I’m going to show you how to unstick yourself
如何松解上背部肌肉
in your upper back.
如果你有驼背
If you have this rounded posture
或者感到背部僵硬 无法很好地舒展上背部
or you just feel stiff and you can’t really extend through your upper back,
那么你可能是胸腔扩展得不够充分
you’re likely not getting enough thoracic extension.
我一直强调对于所有的大重量硬拉训练
I talk all the time about how important and critical that is
胸腔的扩展是多么至关重要
to performing all of your big lifts.
你能否做出标准的划船动作
You can’t properly execute a row,
或者标准的颈前杠铃深蹲
or properly execute a front squat,
甚至说标准的头上杠铃推举
or even do, let’s say, an overhead press,
或者任何其他的深蹲变体动作
or any other variation of a squat,
都依赖于胸腔的扩展
without having thoracic extension
和胸椎的灵活性 这需要通过胸椎的运动
and the mobility needed through your thoracic spine
来达到标准的动作训练
to do them the right way,
否则在训练中将会产生肌肉代偿
or you’re going to compensate the hell out of them.
但录这期节目的缘由很有意思
But how we get here is actually a little interesting.
我们原本要录制一个完全不同的主题
Because we were supposed to do a completely different topic
直到Jesse今天来“上班” 顺便问一下
until Jesse here showed up to “work” today, by the way,
你昨天在哪里?
because where were you yesterday?
JESSE:打高尔夫
JESSE:play golf.
在工作日去打高尔夫吗?
Play golf on a workday, by the way.
JESSE:是你放了我一天假
JESSE: You gave me the day off.
那好吧 打高尔夫
Okay, playing golf.
然后他今天来上班 说感觉自己身体很僵硬
And he comes in today, says he feels stiff.
JESSE:没错 是这样的
JESSE: Yeah. I do.
我甚至不能 额……
I can’t even get my… ah.
我甚至不能像这样转身
I can’t even get back like that.
JESSE:我感觉身体很紧绷 就是这儿
JESSE: It’s all tight, right up in here.
鉴于这个问题很普遍
Since it’s such a common problem here,
我想给大家示范一个解决方法
I want to show you guys a way actually to fix it.
作为物理治疗师
There’s something I can do to him
有一些动作我可以帮到他
as a physical therapist.
但也有一些动作你自己就可以做
But then something that you can do yourself
如果身边没有想我这样的理疗师
when you don’t have somebody like me
你可以自己来松解
to actually fix it yourself.
只需要几分钟的时间
It’s just going to take a couple of minutes.
所以 我们先来看看人体骨架
So, let’s take a look at the skeleton at first.
这样你就会明白动作原理
So you understand why you’re doing what you’re doing.
之后我将进行动作示范
And then I’ll show you how to do those two things.
为了让背部松解效果更好
To fix this issue, it does benefit you to look beneath the surface
我们从深层来观察人体的运动模式
to get a clear picture of what’s going on,
这样就可以进行正确的训练
so you can attack it the right way.
大家可以通过以下这种特定的方式来分析
Because there is a very specific way you want to do this.
通过人体骨架 大家会发现脊椎被分成三部分
If you look at it, the spine is setup into three zones.
在颈部这个位置是颈椎
We have the cervical spine of the neck,
在这个区域是胸椎
we have the thoracic spine in this area here,
在下背部这里是腰椎
and then we have the lumbar spine down the low back.
有趣的是 我们会尽量只关注脊柱的中段
Interestingly, we’re trying to focus on just the middle of that spine
——也就是胸椎
– the thoracic area.
但这并不是指整个胸椎区域
But it’s not the entire thoracic area,
大家一会儿就会看到
as you’re going to see in a second.
因为我们的脊柱
Because we have a couple of curves
有自然的生理弯曲
that happen naturally in the spine.
在上方的颈部区域
Up in the neck you kind of have this curve
脊柱是前凸的
kind of curving inward.
而在背部中段的上部
As we get to that upper-mid back,
我们看到这里是后凸的
we do have a natural convex curve happening here,
然后我们继续向下 看到下背部
and when we get back down toward the low back,
这里又是前凸的
we get that natural lower downward curve in here
这就跟上面颈部的曲线是一样的
where it again curves right back in like it did up at the neck.
大家看 整个胸椎并不是像这样弯曲的
If you look at that, the entire thoracic spine doesn’t curve like this.
如果你站在更高的位置看过来
It starts to curve back in as the lumbar spine does,
胸椎开始像腰椎一样前凸了
if you look at a much higher level.
你能看到它是从这个位置开始前凸的
You can see it’s starting to curve back in over here.
它开始向这个方向弯曲
It’s starting to curve back in this direction.
所以 我们并不想伸展所有的部位
So, we don’t want to push anything into extension,
或者尝试再去伸展 已经很舒展的部位
or try to regain extension when we already have good extension there.
所以看人体骨架很有帮助
So it actually helps us
因为这儿有些标记线
because there are some landmarks
给出了你真正想要集中训练的部位
that define exactly where you want to focus your efforts.
这是肩膀的最高处
So that is the top of your shoulders,
也是你颈椎的最底部
which would be the bottom of your cervical spine,
接下来是肩胛骨的下缘
and then the bottom of your shoulder blades.
因为这里是
Because that’s going to get to the point
脊柱再次前凸的起点
where it starts to go back into extension again.
所以我们训练的重点全部放在这里
So all of your efforts are focused here.
所以使用泡沫轴时
So when you use your foam roller,
接下来我会示范
like I’m going to show you,
你可以感知到肩胛骨的下缘
you can feel the bottom of your shoulder blades,
你也知道肩膀最高处在哪里
and you know where the top of your shoulders are.
接下来你想要做的就是
The next thing you’re going to want to do is
尽量让这个区域得到伸展
try to expose this area.
因为如果两块肩胛骨过度内收
Because if you get your shoulder blades pinched too far back together,
它们就会变得更加突出
they’re going to become more prominent.
在这个角度你就能看出来
You can see it here form the side.
它们变得更加突出了
They’re going to become more prominent.
以至于你想朝这个方向
So that even if you’re trying to push anything in this direction
做任何按压胸椎的手法
to impact the thoracic spine here,
你都难以做到
you’re not going to be able to get to it.
所以我们想让肩胛骨做外展
So you want to get these shoulder blades out of the way.
我们一会儿就要这样练
We’re actually going to do that.
最后一点
And then finally,
我们并不总是前弯会受限
we don’t always just get stuck forward into flexion.
实际上我们左右旋转有时也会受限
We can actually get some rotation there as well.
当你左旋或者右旋受限时
And sometimes when you have that rotation,
只需要跟着示范来做就会缓解
just doing what I’m going to show you won’t necessarily get at it.
所以要找一个泡沫轴
So you want to try to get the foam roller,
我们会从这个角度训练 这个角度训练
and we’re going to angle it this way, and angle it this way
尝试去一并解决任何前弯受限和旋转受限的问题
to try to get at any of these imbalances with flexion and rotation together.
但这非常非常简单 朋友们
But it’s really really simple, guys.
我先辅助Jesse做一遍示范
I’m going to do it first on Jesse,
然后 更重要的是
and then more importantly,
我将示范用重力球和泡沫轴
I’ll show you how you can do it yourself
如何自己进行训练
with just a medicine ball and foam roller,
并且每次做都能得到缓解
and get rid of it every single time.
如果你身边有理疗师
Actually the very easy way to fix this
或者精通这方面的家人朋友
if you have access to a physical therapist
那最简单的修复方法
or somebody that is actually skilled in doing this
就是手法关节松动术
would be to do this manual mobilization.
当然 我们能看出
Now of course, on Jesse you can see,
Jesse上背部这里驼背挺明显的
it actually is pretty rounded through here.
但把手臂上举垫在头部下方
but what’s making it worse
使得驼背更加严重了
is that he’s got his arms up under his head.
所以第一步
So the first thing you want to do
把手臂放在身体两侧
is actually take them down to your sides.
放在这里 很好
In here. Great.
现在他打开了肩胛骨区域
Now he’s actually starting to open this up
这就做到了我们之前谈到的第二步
and doing the second thing we talked about,
更多地伸展这个区域
which was exposing this area a little bit more.
现在我可以对胸椎进行手法操作了
So now I can work right on the thoracic spine.
我唯一要做的就是给他松解 让胸椎伸展
All I’m trying to do is get him to go into extension.
我们可以通过向下按压的方式去伸展
So we can get extension by pushing down.
我们都知道为了使……
Well, we know that to get…
如果驼背已经到这种状态
if it’s already rounded this way,
如果我这样向下按压 就能使胸椎伸展
if I push down into that I can get extension.
所以我把手放在这里
So what I do is I come up on top here.
接下来Jesse需要先深吸气
I’m going to have Jesse just take a deep breath in
当他呼气时
and as he breathes out,
我将垂直向下按压 先不着急做
I’m going to push straight down. I’m not going to do it just yet.
我要先把手腕相对呈V字形
I’m going to push with the heels of my hands in this V-shape here
尽量与脊柱横突的方向相吻合得去按压
to try to mirror the direction of those transverse processes of his vertebrae.
我将这样向下按压
I’m going to push down and in that way.
垂直向下向内按压
Straight down and in.
向下向内 差不多向下压再向上提一点
Down and in. Almost a little bit down and up.
准备好了吗
Alright? So, you ready?
来看看我们能否听到关节打开的声响
We’re going to see if we can hear the pop.
[深吸气]
*exhales deeply*
JESSE:噢
JESSE: Oh.
听见了哦
Yes, we did.
再来一次
And then again
[深吸气]
*exhales deeply*
向下按压
And down.
很棒 再来一次
Good. And then one more.
好了 这里没什么问题了
Okay. Nothing up there.
感觉如何?
So, how does it feel?
起来吧
Come on up.
JESSE:舒服多了
JESSE: Way better already.
对吧?这里已经伸展得更好了
See? Already extending better through here.
JESSE:噢 爽!
JESSE: Oh! Yeah.
所以 这个手法我们学会了
So the idea is, guys, that we can get that now.
更重要的是 你自己怎么去松解
More importantly, how the hell do you do this yourself?
接下来我会一步一步地示范
I’m going to show you how to do it step by step.
朋友们 我们刚刚的手法操作
Alright, guys. So what we just did there was
是将双手像这样放在这里
we took this area where we know we were getting too much rounding
然后把我们驼背的区域
and I had those hands placed in like this,
向上推 向下压 再向上推
driving up, down, and up.
这样做是为了创造胸椎伸展的空间
Just to try to create some extension as I pressed down and forward.
所以如果身边没有其他人辅助 你要怎样做呢
So how could you do that if you don’t have someone’s extra set of hands?
其实并不难的
It’s actually not that difficult
只需要一个重力球和一个泡沫轴
if you have a foam roller and a ball.
这个重力球一定要足够重才行
So what we do is, the ball has to be substantially heavy enough.
我用的这个是40磅的(1磅=0.4536公斤)
This is a 40lb med ball.
如果大家没有重力球
And if you don’t have a ball, guys,
也可以用其他东西代替
you could use something else.
大家可以用一个袋子 里面装满衣服
You could even put a bag full of some clothes,
甚至说里面装满沙子
or even a bag full of sand.
找一些有重量的辅具来用
Something that’s going to provide some weight
这样就能让双臂环抱起来
that you can get your arms around.
但最理想的还是用有重量的重力球
But ideally a medicine ball of weight would be great.
接下来你要拿着重力球
So now what you do is you take the medicine ball
找到合适的位置在泡沫轴上躺好
and you position yourself over the foam roller.
记得找到我们之前提到的标记线
Remember, I have my landmarks.
我能感知到肩胛骨下缘就在这儿
So I know that the bottom of my shoulder blades is right there,
是这个练习的最低位置
as low as I’m going to go,
一直向上到肩膀高度 是这个练习的最高位置
and up into my shoulder height would be as high as I’m going to go.
我们只在这之间的区域练习
Anywhere in between is fair game.
所以 我们拿起球
So, if I take the ball,
放在胸腔正上方
I put it over my chest, right on my chest,
手臂交叉抱住球
and I wrap my arms around it,
所以我们又一次伸展了手臂
again, so we can take our arms into protraction
并且伸展了胸椎区域
and expose the thoracic spine,
没有像我们在骨架上演示的那样
not having it blocked by the shoulder blades in the back
胸椎的活动度被肩胛骨锁死
like we showed on the skeleton.
接下来稳定双脚
So now what I do is I just balance my feet here.
然后让重力球来回滚动
And then I’m going to let the ball come back and over.
显而易见 如果我把球放在泡沫轴上
So obviously, if I had this ball resting right here on the foam roller,
当球到达这个位置时
when I got to that point,
球的重量会拉动它掉到泡沫轴后方
the weight would pull it back over the top.
所以同理
So what I want to do is
我想借助重力球达到同样的效果
I want to get it to do the same thing to me.
所以把重力球放在胸腔正上方
So I have the ball right on top of my chest
然后开始向这个方向滚动
and then I’m going to let it start to roll this way.
一旦滚动到这里 就像这样向后伸展
As soon as it rolls here, down, like that.
我甚至……大家应该听到了我后背发出的声响
I even… you might have heard a little bit of a pop in my mid-back.
现在我重新找好位置 也许稍微向下一点
So now I reposition, maybe go a little bit lower,
来到这个区域的下边缘
to the bottom area of that zone.
把球放在胸腔正上方
I have it on my chest.
开始来回滚动 向后伸展
I just let it start to roll back and down.
好 然后让泡沫轴稍微向上一点
Good. Then come up a little bit higher.
双臂交叉抱住球
Get arms wrapped around,
开始上下滚动 向后伸展
let the ball start to roll, and down.
就像这样
Just like that.
然后起身
So now you come up,
感到胸椎伸展得更充分了 整个身体感到轻松
you have a lot more thoracic extensions, you should be free here.
现在如果再去做颈前杠铃深蹲
If I were to go do a front squat,
做手臂抬举杠铃的动作将会非常轻松
getting in that front rack position would be very easy.
如果去做头上杠铃推举
If I was going to do an overhead press,
保持胸椎的延展将会非常轻松
maintaining a tall thoracic spine would be easy.
如果去做杠铃俯背划船
If I was going to do a bent over row,
由于胸腔已经充分打开了
getting the chest out
所以保持背部平直将会非常轻松
because the thoracic spine is extended would be easy.
这才是标准做法
That’s what you need to do.
像我刚才跟Jesse提到的
Now let’s pretend, as I mentioned with Jesse,
假设还有旋转受限的问题
let’s say there’s a rotational component, too.
也就是说你做完这些动作 背部还是有点僵硬
Like, you get here, but you still feel a little bit stiff.
那你只需要
And all you have to do
调整一下你正在用的泡沫轴的角度
is twist the foam roller that you’re on,
依然保持身体呈一条直线
still keep your body aligned straight ahead.
还是借助球做相同的动作
So I would still do the same thing with the ball here,
现在我更多的是在倾斜的角度上锻炼身体的一侧
and now I’m working more and more on one side at an oblique angle.
做的是相同的动作 来回滚动 向后伸展
So I take the same thing, I come back, and down.
向上挪一点 向后伸展
And I can work up and down.
如果这边没有效果
If that doesn’t get it,
那我们可以换一个角度来训练
we can turn it the other way and go the other way.
依旧保持身体一条直线并且做相同的动作
I’m still straight here and same deal.
只需要调整泡沫轴的角度即可
So just play with the angle of the foam roller.
但是我要告诉大家
But I’m going to tell you most of the time
很多时候你只需要把泡沫轴摆正来练习
you’re just going to have to keep it straight across
就会发现背部僵硬立马得到了改善
and you’re going to notice an immediate improvement.
好了 朋友们 希望这个视频对你有帮助
So guys, I hope you’ve found this video helpful.
这些动作所有人都能做
This is something anybody can do
而背部僵硬是非常非常普遍的问题
and this is a very very common problem.
胸椎活动受限是极其普遍的
Restrictions into thoracic extension are extremely common.
尤其是硬拉类运动
Especially for lifters.
他们不仅会导致错误的训练姿势
They not only create bad posture
而且会造成主要的胸椎受限
but they create major limitations.
所以在健身房做这类训练时
When you try to perform the exercises
一定要动作标准
you do in the gym properly.
想要确保动作标准
So you want to make sure you’re addressing this,
先做我们前面示范的(背部松解术)
this is an easy way to do that.
朋友们 想要观看更多科学健身训练视频
If you’re looking for programs, guys, where we put the science back in strength,
请搜索网址ATHLEANX.com
you can find them all over at ATHLEANX. com.
同时 如果本视频对你有帮助
In the meantime, if you’ve found this video helpful,
欢迎在视频下方评论和点赞
leave your comments and thumbs up below.
告诉我你还想看哪方面的视频
Let me know what else you want me to cover
我尽力为大家录制
and I’ll do my best to do that for you.
如果还没有关注我们
If you haven’t already done
请点击“订阅”按钮
so guys, please click ‘subscribe’
并开启消息通知
and turn on your notifications,
这样就不会错过我们的视频更新啦
so you never miss a video when I put one out.
好了 朋友们 下期见
All right, guys. See you soon.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何让硬拉训练更有效?如何改善背部僵硬?先来练习"背部松解术"吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

教瑜伽的Diana

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STTVgvcz3dU

相关推荐