ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

疯蚁咬人! – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

疯蚁咬人!

CRAZY ANT BITE!

(深长的戏剧音乐)
(deep dramatic music)
我是Coyote Peterson
– I’m Coyote Peterson.
这些是切叶蚁
Those are leafcutter ants.
它们咬人,真真狠
And they bite, really really hard.
(带有恼怒地叹了口气)
(sighs with exasperation)
我们再次开始吧
Here we go again.
(痛苦大叫)
(pained yelling)
是的 他在我的手指上打洞
Yeah, he’s popping holes into my finger.
啊哦!
OW!
(有节奏的丛林音乐)
(rhythmic jungle music)
(狮子怒吼)
(lion roars)
哥斯达黎加是一个户外冒险家的乐园
Costa Rica is an outdoor adventurer’s playground.
如果你冒险去西南边缘
And if you venture to the Southwestern edge,
你会发现自己正在探索奥萨半岛的
you will find yourself exploring the dense rainforest
茂密的热带雨林
of the Osa Peninsula.
一个真正的原始天堂
A truly primitive paradise,
这是我曾经遇到过的最令人印象深刻的
that is home to one of the most impressive creatures
生物之一的家园
I have ever encountered.
你看这里
What you’re looking at here,
这条贫瘠的小径恰好穿过
this barren runway that cuts right through
热带雨林的心脏
the heart of the rainforest.
它可能看起来像一个比赛小道
It may look like a game trail,
但信不信由你,这是切叶蚁做的
but believe it or not, this was made by leafcutter ants.
当太阳在天空升得有点高
And as soon as the sun gets a little higher in the sky,
雨林变暖
and the forest warms up,
就将会充满
this is going to be swarming
那些勤劳的小昆虫
with those industrious little insects.
切叶蚁以在动物王国中
Leafcutter ants are famous for being one
最复杂的社会之一而闻名
of the most complex societies in the animal kingdom.
筑巢超过100英尺宽
Building nests that are over 100 feet across,
可以容纳超过八百万个体
and which can contain over eight million individuals.
这些数以百万计的蚂蚁整天做什么,你想知道吗?
What do these millions of ants do all day, you wonder?
嗯,正如它们的名字所表明的,他们切割树叶
Well, as their name suggests, they cut leaves.
哇,看哪!
Wow, look at that!
在某一时刻,这是一张完整的叶子
At one point, this was a complete leaf.
你可以看到蚂蚁已经复杂地切去
And you can see where the ants have intricately cut out
一些小截面带回巢穴
little sections to take back to the nest.
好的,让我们顺着足迹
Alright, well let’s keep following the trails,
来看看我们是否能找到一些这种蚂蚁
and see if we can find some of these ants.
这条小径穿过雨林
The trails can run for miles
绵延几英里
through the rainforest.
如果你跟着那些带着树叶的蚂蚁
And if you follow the ants who are carrying the leaves,
最终你将会被带领到巢穴
eventually you’ll be led back to the nest.
一个不是你曾想在此找到自己的地方
Not a place you’d ever want to find yourself.
当然,除非你是我
Unless, of course, you were me.
并且你想挑战这些愤怒的士兵之一
And you were looking to challenge one of
the angry soldiers.
好,这样,我们现在位于巢穴
Okay, so, we have now located the nest.
漫步回到那里
Wander back into there,
我将会遭到攻击
and I will literally be under attack.
正如你所看到的,我卷起裤腿
I have rolled up my pant legs, as you can see.
——[画外音] 顺便提一下 挺帅
– [Voiceover] Great look by the way
——是的,不,这是我漂亮的丛林装
– Yeah, no, this is my classy jungle look.
好了,我将要让自己去惹一个愤怒的士兵
Alright, I’m gonna go get myself an angry soldier.
你们准备好了吗?
You guys ready?
我必须快点这样做
I have to do this quick.
好的,我们开始吧,好吗?
Alright, here we go, good?
——[画外音] 是的
– [Voiceover] Yep.
——进入切叶蚁巢穴的周围地区
– Entering the zone surrounding a nest of leafcutter ants
是非常危险的
is incredibly dangerous.
在几秒钟内,我们被包围了
And in a matter of seconds, we were swarmed.
好的,我在找一个大一点的
Alright, I’m looking for a huge one.
现在我们正在受到攻击
We are under attack right now.
小心,是的 他们接近你了
Careful, yeah they get on you.
不要让你自己被咬到
Don’t let yourself get bit.
——[画外音] 哦,天啊,他们正从这个洞里出来
– [Voiceover] Oh man, they’re right out of this hole.
——[Coyote] 好了,我要抓一只
– [Coyote] Alright, I’m gonna grab one.
——[画外音] 就在这里,看这个
– [Voiceover] Right here, look at this.
他们正从洞里跳出来
They’re just jumping out of the hole.
——[Coyote] 哦 天哪 那里有很大的一只
– [Coyote] Oh gosh, there’s a huge one right there.
看看那只的大小
Look at the size of that one.
抓到了,天啊,哦!
Got it, holy cow, ow!
一小只咬了我
A little one bite me.
——[画外音] 哦,他们爬上了我的腿
– [Voiceover] Oh, I got them crawling up my leg.
好的 是时候出去了
Okay time to get out
——[Coyote] 出去 快快快
– [Coyote] Get out. Out out out.
中止计划
Abort abort.
(痛苦咕哝声)
(pained grunts)
——[画外音]  等等,哦,天哪,哦
– [Voiceover] Hang on, oh jeeze, oh man.
噢,我的天哪,他们很大并且都在我的身上
Ow, oh my gosh, they’re huge and they’re all over me.
——[Coyote] 还好吗?
– [Coyote] Good?
——[画外音] 是的,老兄,他们我一拥而上
– [Voiceover] Yeah, dude, they swarmed me bad.
Jeeze 它们攻击你这么快
Jeeze they come at you so fast.
——[Coyote] 哦,等一下,你会得到一只巨大的
– [Coyote] Oh wait hang on, you’ve got a huge one
在你的腿后面
on the back of your leg.
是的,甚至Mark为了拍这一集也被咬了
Yup, even Mark took some bites to make this episode.
哇,这是一只很大的兵蚁
Whoa, that is a big soldier ant right there.
这种蚂蚁只会咬,不会刺
This species of ant only bites, it does not sting.
这对我来说是个好消息
Which is good news for me,
所以我的手将不会像
so my hands aren’t going to end up like they did
被火蚁咬过那样坏死
after the fire ants.
现在,大小对体重比来讲
Now, size to body weight ratio,
这是地球上最强大的动物之一
this is one of the strongest animals on the planet.
现在,我被告知这些上颚是如此强大
Now, I’m told that these mandibles are so powerful,
他们可以咬穿皮肤
they can cut through skin.
我知道你们都好奇
I know you guys are curious as
这些上颚到底有多么强大
to just how powerful those mandibles are.
所以今天我将要做的就是
So what I’m gonna do today,
被切叶蚁咬一下
is get chomped by the leafcutter ant.
如果受到威胁,一个士兵会攻击任何入侵者
If threatened, a soldier will attack any invader.
无论大小,以不可思议的力量
No matter how big or small, with incredible force.
使用纯粹的上颚,他们会咬人
Using sheer like mandibles, they will bite
并且使受害者痛苦
and tear the victim apart.
毫不留情
Showing absolutely no mercy.
我真的不介意被东西咬了
I don’t really mind getting bitten by things,
刺通常来说更糟
it’s stings that are usually worse.
但是,呃,我看着那些上颚,我在想
But, uh, I’m looking at those mandibles, and I’m thinking
这家伙很可能会破坏皮肤
This guy’s probably gonna break skin.
为了我自己的安全和工作人员的安全
For my own safety, and the safety of the crew,
我们选择与一只蚂蚁完成这个实验
We have chosen to perform this experiment with a single ant.
这个场景非常形象
This scene is incredibly graphic,
在任何情况下都不要尝试
never attempt what you’re about to witness
你即将看到的
under any circumstances.
准备好,这将会有点血腥
Get ready, there will be blood.
好吧,我是 Coyote Peterson
Alright, I’m Coyote Peterson,
我即将进入
and I’m about to enter the strike zone,
有切叶蚁的攻击区
with the leafcutter ant.
我们开始吧,准备好了吗?
Here we go, ready?

One.

Two.

Three.
啊啊!
Ahh!
(痛苦喘息声)
(pained gasps)
是的,肯定咬破皮肤了
Yup, definitely breaking through the skin there.
哦,像小的剃须刀片
Oh there’s like little razor blades.
我有一个令人难以置信的高疼痛忍耐力
I have an incredibly high pain tolerance,
所以我的目标是在叮咬的猛攻下
so my goal was to last 60 seconds,
坚持60秒
under the onslaught of bites.
你能看到吗?
Can you see that?
他在我的手指上打出了洞
He’s popping holes into my finger.
啊哦!
Ow!
这些蚂蚁很聪明,所以从一点移动到另一点
These ants are intelligent, so by moving from spot to spot,
这只蚂蚁是在测试我肉体薄弱处
the ant was testing the weakness of my flesh.
哦,是的,这很痛
Oh yeah, that hurts.
他让我好极了
He’s got me good right there.
他的上颚
His mandibles cut through me,
像一把热刀切开温暖的黄油
like a hot knife slicing warm butter.
我去,真疼
And boy did it hurt.
(痛苦地咕哝声)
(grunts in pain)
哦,天啊,真痛
Oh man that hurts!
是的,肯定咬穿了皮肤!
Yup, definitely just cut through the skin!
如果你易呕吐,转过脸去
Turn away if you are squeamish,
这部分非常疯狂
this part is pretty crazy.
那些小上颚锋利无比
Those little mandibles are razor sharp.
真的是很难保持我的手静止
It is really tough to just keep my hand still.
你可以看到血现在开始流出来了
And you can see the blood is now starting to pour out.
当这只蚂蚁开始将它的头到埋进我的手指
I could feel each layer of skin cutting
我能感觉到每一层皮肤被切割
as the ant began to bury it’s head into my finger.
啊,他将头埋进了我的手指!
Ow, he’s burying his head into my finger!
度秒如分
The seconds seemed to draw out like minutes,
汗珠从我脸上倾泻而下
as beads of sweat poured down my face.
(痛苦咕哝声)
(pained grunts)
最后蚂蚁断定我不会让步
Finally the ant decided I wasn’t going to give in,
当它从我手指的洞中移出上颚时
and as it removed it’s mandibles from the hole in my finger
这次挑战毫无疑问结束了
the challenge was decidedly over.
我已经在切叶器口中
I had lasted over sixty seconds,
坚持超过了六十秒
in the jaws of a leaf cutter.
好了,我要拿下他了
Okay, I gotta take him off.
——[画外音]  哦,呃。
– [Voiceover] Ooh, ew.
——好恶心
– Gross.
我的血液已经开始凝结
And my blood is already starting to coagulate.
但看那
But look at that.
哇塞,这是一只强大的小昆虫
Holy cow, that is one powerful little insect.
现在我的手指在跳动
My finger is throbbing right now.
在我探索寻找蚂蚁最强大的咬和刺中
And in my quest to find the most powerful ant bite,
毫无疑问
and sting, I would have to say that
我不得不说切叶蚁
the leafcutter ant, without question,
能够割穿人类皮肤
is capable of slicing through human skin.
在蚂蚁排行榜上
And on the ant power scale,
我将要把这只小昆虫排名第八
I’m gonna rank this little insect, as an eight.
我甚至不能想象子弹蚁将会多么厉害
I can’t even imagine how bad the bullet ant is gonna be.
我是Coyote Peterson
I’m Coyote Peterson.
始终勇敢 保持野性
Be brave, stay wild.
下次冒险 我们再会
We’ll see ya on the next adventure.
哇,疼!
Whoa that hurts!
像所有的蚂蚁一样,切叶蚁只有受到威胁时才会攻击
Like all ants, the leafcutter only attacks if threatened.
我相信你在想
And I’m sure you were thinking,
“Coyote,你挑战这些蚂蚁是否太过火了?”
“Coyote, are you taking these ant challenges too far?”
“看看你的手指,它看起来像一个恐怖片”
“Look at your finger, it looks like a horror film.”
老实说,我不知道一只蚂蚁
To be honest, I had no idea a single ant
能造成这么多伤害
could do this much damage.
(缓慢地痛苦呻吟)
(slow pained groans)
所以这个故事的寓意就是
So the moral of the story is,
如果你在哥斯达黎加
if you’re ever in Costa Rica,
注意你的周围
pay attention to your surroundings.
他在我的手指打洞
He’s popping holes into my finger.
因为最后你想要找到自己
Because the last place you want to find yourself,
是在一大群愤怒的士兵中
is in a swarm of angry soldiers.
如果你认为这次蚂蚁挑战是偏激的
If you thought this ant challenge was extreme,
一定要回去看看
make sure and go back and watch
我和一大堆火蚁的痛苦遭遇
my painful encounter with a mound of fire ants.
别忘了订阅
And don’t forget, subscribe
加入我和工作人员在这次
to join me and the crew on this season of,
开创道路的时期
Breaking Trail.
(轰隆隆)
(rumble)
(鸟鸣)
(birds chirping)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

水熊

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtLddZHaXOk

相关推荐