ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

遇到僵尸攻击你能逃生吗? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

遇到僵尸攻击你能逃生吗?

Could You Survive A Zombie Attack?

世界末日来临之时情报至关重要
Information is the key when the end of the world is looming.
想象一下这个场景
Picture this scene.
僵尸从坟墓中冒出
The undead have risen from their graves and
走向你附近的商场
are heading for a shopping mall near you.
发绿的身体 长长的指甲 还喜欢大脑
Greenish flesh, rank fingernails and a taste for brains.
似乎没有什么能阻挡他们
It seems there’s no stopping them.
和僵尸战斗的要点在于做好准备
Preparation is essential when battling with the undead
所以 请确保你已了解敌人
so make sure you have read up on your enemy
并筑好了自己的小堡垒
and have built yourself a mini-fortress.
你还需要些武器和主要撤退方案
You’ll also need some weapons and a major exit strategy.
那么就来看看如何与僵尸战斗并存活吧
So let’s see how to take on the undead and remain alive.
欢迎来到本期《图形信息秀》
Welcome to this episode of the Infographics Show,
你能否在僵尸的攻击下存活呢?
Could You Survive a Zombie Attack?
你要像童子军一样做好准备
Like a good boy scout you need to be prepared.
没什么比在灾难中受伤 手边却没有急救箱
There would be nothing more frustrating and potentially fatal
更让人沮丧 甚至可能致命的了
than being stuck right bang in the apocalypse without an emergency kit of some kind.
你的急救背包需要有一些必需品
Inside your survival kit you’ ll require some essentials
比如不易变质的水和救急药品
such as non-perishable water and medical supplies.
你还需要急救包来处理伤口和感染
You’ll need a first-aid kit to treat any cuts and infections
但记住 用邦迪处理僵尸咬过的伤口是没用的
but remember there’s no use applying a Band-Aid to a zombie bite.
如果你或伙伴之一被僵尸咬了
If you or one of your buddies get bitten by one of the undead
你们早晚会喉咙发出汩汩声 然后口吐白沫
it’s only a matter of time before you’ll start gurgling and frothing at the mouth
发现自己突然有了喜欢清炖汤的奇怪嗜好
and discovering a sudden penchant for Huhner Suppe.
德语中把它称为脑子汤
That’s Brain Soup for those who don’t speak German.
急救包中还要有
In that kit you’ll also need a supply
肥皂 毛巾 手电筒 电池 火柴
of soap and towels, a flashlight, batteries, matches,
开瓶器 一些抗生素
a can opener, and some antibiotics.
你可能还需要一个收音机
You might also consider a transistor radio
来获取丧尸的最新消息
for catching up on the latest zombie news.
你还需要装一个有电池的手机
Also pack a mobile phone with battery,
蛋白质巧克力棒 帐篷 还有防水盖布
some protein chocolate bars, a tent, and waterproof covers.
你的行囊也应该是防水的
Your kitbag should also be waterproof.
记住 僵尸不会游泳
Remember zombies can’t swim
你很可能要远离海滨才能生存
and survival will probably involve leaving shore.
你需要刀 棒球棒 斧头 铁铲
For protection and general use you’ll need
来保护自己和满足一般需求
some knives, a baseball bat, an axe, a shovel.
在僵尸灾难中 武器可以保命
Weapons can be lifesavers in the event of a zombie apocalypse
永远不要赤手空拳与僵尸作战
and you can never be under-armed against the undead.
你可以考虑一下远距离步枪 或者手枪
Consider a long distance rifle, a shotgun,
半自动枪 还要有很多很多子弹
maybe a semi-automatic and lots and lots of ammo.
但这些都取决于你的资源
But it all depends on your resources.
如果你的喷火器正在车库里落灰
If you have a flame-thrower gathering dust in the garage.
现在该派上用场了
Now’s the time to use it.
既然你已经有了急救包和物资
Now that you have your kit and your supplies,
那么你还需要一个好计划
you will need a solid plan.
可能你已经和一群幸存者一起制定好了
Perhaps you’ve made this plan with a group of fellow apocalypse survivors.
确保你有与伙伴通讯的方式
Make sure you have a means of communication with your buddies
并且好好想想你希望组里有谁
and think long and hard about who you want in your group.
对人类而言 6-10人的小队是最合适协作的
Human beings best operate in groups of 6 to 10.
想象一下 小队中有5个全副武装 资源丰富
Consider a group of 5 well-armed, resourceful,
聪慧 身强体壮的成年人
intelligent and physically fit adults,
其中两个有参军经历 至少一个接受过医疗训练
2 of whom have military experience and at least 1 with medical training.
理想情况下 你该和这样的人一同操练
Ideally you will have taken part in exercises with this crew.
或许你们已经一起徒过步 打过猎
Perhaps you’ve gone hiking or hunting together.
但不要太依赖于你的组员
But don’t become too attached to your crew.
如果他们被咬了
If they get bitten,
你应该毫不犹豫地开枪直击他们的眉心
you should have no hesitation in shooting them between the eyes
然后把他们随便埋了
and burying them in a shallow grave.
而如果你被感染了 也不要对同伴有过多期待
And you should expect nothing less from your buddies if you become infected yourself.
你和你的团队都该身强体壮 意志坚定
You and your team should be all be mentally and physically as tough as nails
随时准备好把那些腐烂的僵尸踢回乱葬岗
and be ready to kick those decomposing walking compost heaps back into the land of the dead when the need arises.
灾难来临时 你们需要前往预先定好的集合点
When disaster strikes you’ll require a pre-determined assembly point.
这个点应该提前在地图上标注出来
You should have marked this point out on a map
并确保离医院 加油站 商店和银行等基础设施不远
and made sure that you’re not too far from essential services such as hospital, gas stations, stores, and banks.
准备一份应急号码清单
Be prepared with a list of emergency contact numbers.
制定出所有出城路线
Work out all exits routes out of the city
并约定好在集合地点见面的时间
and have an agreed upon time to meet at the assembly point.
你的房子应该门窗紧闭
Your house should already be zombie-proof
足以抵御僵尸入侵
by barricaded the doors and windows.
比较理想的是生活在一个有充足补给的
Ideally you will be living in an underground concrete bunker
地下混凝土掩体里
with plenty of supplies.
但是高层也很棒
But higher ground is good too.
但 记住 如果你住在公寓的20层
But remember, if you live on the 20th floor of an apartment building
而丧尸已经侵入低层
and the undead have infiltrated the lower floors
你仍需要与他们擦肩而过
you will still have to get past them.
请确保身体状态良好 有武器可用
Make sure you are in shape physically and have weaponry at your disposal.
当你与丧尸狭路相逢
When you find yourself face to face with one of the undead,
瞄准他的大脑 尽量爆头
aim for the brain, and hope for decapitation.
你应该在锁好的车库中放辆加满油的车
Leaving your zombie-proof dwelling and heading for the arranged meeting point
离开你的防僵尸住所 前往约定的集合地点
you should have a vehicle with a full tank of gas in a secure locked garage.
普通汽车是可以的
You may choose to use an ordinary car,
但越野车 摩托车 或其他全地形车辆可能会更有用
but an off-road jeep, motor-cross bike, or other all-terrain vehicle may be more useful.
你走路也应该同山羊般敏捷
You should also be as nimble as mountain goat on foot.
如果你同大多数人一样
If you are an inner city survivor,
都是市中心的幸存者 可以考虑学习跑酷
which most of us will be, consider learning parkour.
穿过繁忙的街道时 你不仅会遇到漫步的丧尸
Running through busy streets you will encounter not only the rambling undead
还会遇到障碍物
but also physical obstacles
比如栅栏 太平梯 长凳 台阶和楼梯
such as fences, fire escapes, benches,steps and stairs.
你的动作要敏捷 得当 灵活
You need to be fast, fit and agile,
还要在自己和僵尸之间设置尽可能多的障碍
and the more obstacles you can place between yourself and the zombies,
这样生存的机会才更大
the better your chances of survival will be.
你不需要擅长后空翻
You don’t need to be a backflip specialist
但学习简单的跳跃技巧会让你领先于其他人
but learning simple vaults and jumps will put you ahead of the pack.
记住 你不需要成为街上跑得最快的人
Remember you don’t have to be the fastest dude on the block
但一定要比旁边逃亡的人更快
but you do have to be faster than the next guy who is also trying to escape.
要懂得如何快速 精准地穿过地形复杂的城区
Learn how to negotiate complex urban environments with speed and precision
以便毫发无伤地到达车边
in order to arrive at your vehicle in one piece.
现在 你应该已经与伙伴汇合
By now you should have checked in with your buddies
接着你们需要出发前往远离人烟的地方
and you need to hit the road and head away from populated areas.
记住 僵尸从土里冒出
Remember that the undead are rising from the ground
所以 别去1950年就有5万人口的矿城
so a ghost town that had a population of 50,000
那现在已经是资源枯竭的鬼城了
before the mines dried up in 1950 isn’t the place to be.
你需要去那些人烟稀少
You will need somewhere that is not densely populated
甚至在过去人也不多的地方
nor has this place ever been densely populated in the past.
我们建议在海港藏一艘小船
We recommend having a boat stashed at a harbor
然后驶往一个资源丰富 人口稀少的岛屿
and heading for a depopulated island with plenty of resources.
一艘时刻待命的船是幸存者应急计划绝佳的一环
A boat on standby is good part of any survivalist contingency plan.
或许岛屿上的一个废弃军事基地
Perhaps an abandoned military base on an island,
会成为最好的避难场所
might offer the best protection,
如果你们在制定战略时能找到防核掩体
if you can find such a place in your strategy development brainstorming.
这会成为不错的选择
Purpose built nuclear bunkers are ideal,
因为反抗僵尸的人
as there is a good chance the zombie resistance,
可能会诉诸核战争来彻底摧毁大城市
may resort to nuclear warfare to wipe out the big cities.
这些军事基地还极有可能储存有罐头食物
These also have the benefit of being hopefully stocked with canned food
而且并不建在城市区域
and not being built in urban areas.
你和你的团队可以在这里袖手旁观
Here you and your team can sit out
避过最开始几波僵尸的入侵
the first few waves of the zombie uprising
然后计划如何重振人口
and plan how to rebuild the human population.
记住 即便你认为自己安全了
Remember – even if you consider yourself safe
也永远不要在这种危机时期忘记锁门
never leave any doors unlocked during the ordeal.
即便你在一个安全的地方
Make sure all doors and windows are secure at all times
也要确保任何时候都门窗紧闭
even if you are in a safe area.
不要与你的同伴分开
Don’t split up with your buddies.
如果你们已经一起走到今天
If you’ve made it this far together
那就继续互相扶持下去
then stick with the formula that works.
一起规划和执行计划
Sit and plan and work together.
现在 人类能否幸存就在于你们了
The survival of humankind may well be in your hands now.
所以 你如何在僵尸的进攻下生存?
So, how would you survive a zombie attack?
你会在城市中静观其变还是趁乱逃跑?
Would you sit tight in the city or make a break for it?
如果大灾难真的降临到我们身上
What would be your weapon of choice
你会选择什么武器?
should the apocalypse come upon us?
请在下方评论区交流想法
Let us know in the comments section below.
同时 请看另一个视频
Also, be sure to watch our other video
叫做《你的身体在接下来60秒将面临的变化》
called This Will Happen to Your Body in the next 60 Seconds.
谢谢观看 一如既往地
Thanks for watching, and as always,
不要忘了点赞 分享和订阅
don’t forget to like, share and subscribe.
我们下期再见!
See you next time!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你能否在僵尸进攻中生存下来?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Zeitgeist

审核员

审核员_BY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-MTeLbrt8Y

相关推荐