ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

没有身体我们还能活着吗? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

没有身体我们还能活着吗?

Could You Live Without A Body?

嘿 看这里 欢迎来到《品生活》
Hey there and welcome to Life Noggin.
噢!一个披萨百吉饼!
Oh! A pizza bagel!
不错!
Sweet!
感谢WIX对本期视频的制作给予支持
This video was made possible thanks to WIX.
如果你想建立一个网站
If you’re looking to create a website,
去wix.com/go/lifenoggin吧
head over to wix.com/go/lifenoggin
你们人类的世界真是多姿多彩啊!
Your world is pretty awesome!
我在那儿曾经有过一段美好的时光
I had a great time when I was there.
我看过许多的美景
I saw a bunch of cool places
还帮我的朋友菲尔追到了爱人
and even helped my friend Phil fallin love!
但现在有许多人问我
But now a lot of you have asked
他们能不能到我的世界来看看我
if you could come and visit me in my world.
也许是来帮我打败那些我们发现的大怪物
Maybe help us fight one of those big scary monsters we’ve found
或者只是想和我还有三角鲍勃在沙发上玩
or just hang out with me and Triangle Bob on the couch.
或者不是来看我们
Or maybe instead of visiting us,
而只是想将自己的思维上传到互联网世界
you just wan na upload your mind to the internet
从而获得永生 好吧 这样也行
in an attempt to live forever, AND that’s fine too.
这也是个好理由
That’s a good reason.
那么这种事情可能会发生吗?
So could something like that ever happen?
将意识传入互联网世界 是否可行呢?
Is it possible to transfer your consciousness to the internet?
好吧 对于现在来说还不可能
Well, for right now, no.
这是因为 即使只是扫描大脑
That’s because even if it was only a matter of scanning your
并用计算机仿效出来
mind and emulating it on a computer,
有效地下载并及时处理相关数据所需的操作
your tech just isn’t there yet to be able to feasibly download
都是现在技术所实现不了的
and handle all of that information in a timely manner.
科技还需要很大的提升啊
There is A LOT up there.
不过 我们还不知道能否在未来实现
For the future though, we don’t know for certain yet if it could happen,
而且即使它实现了
and if even if it could,
这也可能会引发某种关于
it would likely be some sort of moral issue
模拟的大脑是否就是真正的“你”的道德问题
on if the emulated brain was really /you/,
不过我们还是可以关注一下
but we can look at what scientists think
科学家的想法和某些公司的动向
and what some companies are trying to do.
比如说Nectome公司
Like the company Nectome.
因为以现在的技术
Since the tech isn’t
还不能完整扫描大脑
really there yet to fully scan your mind,
所以现在他们的任务是尽量保存完整大脑
their mission is to try and preserve your brain well enough
使其能够保存所有的记忆
so that it keeps all of your memories intact.
他们认为
Then, after they figure out
一旦找到将大脑完整保存在 “大脑银行”的方法
how to sufficiently store it all in some sort of brain bank,
你就可以将你现有的大脑数据化
they think that you’d be able to digitize your preserved brain and
而且可以在下一个世纪用它来重塑你的思想
use it to recreate your mind by the turn of the century.
大概意思就是说 把你的思想保存之后
Basically, you preserve your mind now,
用数据来重建一个你的意识
and then use it to digitally recreate your consciousness later
希望科技可以跟得上你的思维吧
when your tech hopefully catches up to your ideas.
野心勃勃啊
It’s ambitious for sure!
而且Netome公司已经可以成功
And Nectome has already been able to
做到了一些
make a few steps in the right direction.
他们可以把猪大脑保存的很好
They were able to preserve a pig’s brain well enough
即猪大脑中所有的神经连接都是畅通的
that all of the neural links inside the brain were intact
可以用电镜看到每一个突触
and could be seen with an electronmicroscope.
这是Nectome在对兔子的大脑
This is after Nectome did something
进行相同实验后获得的结果
similar with the brain of a rabbit.
当然了 这与对人类的大脑处理不同
Surely this is different than doing the same with a human brain,
但这是一个开始
but it’s definitely a start.
即使他们成功保存了你的大脑
And even if they did manage to store your brain,
而我们得确定这存留的部分中
and we go out on a limb and assume
有着你所以的记忆
all of your memories came along with it,
事实上最大的问题还是怎么把
there’s still the whole thing about actually transferring
你的思维转化到数据世界去
your mind to the digital world.
科学家和研究们对此能否
Scientists and researchers really seem to be divided
实现的可能性是持有分歧的
on whether or not this whole thing is really possible.
一些坚信大脑不会被简单地数据化
Some people believe that the brain is just simply not computable,
与此同时 像肯·海沃斯
while others, like Ken Hayworth,
一个神经学家和脑保存机构的管理者 就是这个
a neuroscientist and president of the Brain Preservation Foundation, that’s a thing,
构想了一个你可以下载你的思维数据的未来
envision a future where you can upload you mind to the digital space.
但不论谁是对的
But no matter who’s right,
看起来比把你的意识传输到网络
what seems a lot more likely than transferring
更有可能的是
your consciousness to the internet,
找到一个连接你大脑和电脑的方法
is finding a way to connect your mind to a computer.
在这个方向已经做出来一些成果了!
There’s already been some work done along this path!
就在一年前 一支金山大学的工程团队
Just last year, a team of engineers from Wits university
使用一个脑电波的设备
were able to use an EEG device,
它可以检测到大脑中的电信号
which detects electrical signals in the brain,
把神经活动传输给一个
to transmit neurological activity to
叫Raspberry Pi的信用卡大小的电脑
a credit card sized computer called a Raspberry Pi.
然后他们上传数据并且
Then they live-streamed the data and put it up
将它存放在一个公开的网站上
on an open website that the public
人们就可以寻找他们自己了
could check out for themselves.
所以 最后呢 我们还是不能肯定
So, in the end, we don’t know for sure,
但也许某一天你就可以在“品生活”云端
but maybe one day you’ll be able to upload
下载你的思想了
that mind of yours to the Life Noggin Cloud.
到那个时候 我们就会准备一盘
Until then, we’ll keep a hot plate
热乎乎的披萨百吉饼等着你哦!
of pizza bagels waiting for you.
你就可以尝一尝 不真实的感觉了
Mmm you can just taste the not realness!
问题来了!
Question for you!
如果你可以永远活在我的世界
If you could live in my world forever,
我们一起逛街 我们第一个去的地方是哪儿呢?
and we’re hanging out, where’s the first place we’re going?
在下方的评论区回复我哦
Let me know in the comment section below, or tell us,
或者给我们建议下一次该讨论什么吧?
what should we talk about next!?
能把思想传播到世界外可是很重要的
Being able to get ideas out into the world is so important,
最好的一个办法就是
and one of the best ways
建一个网站
to do that is with a website.
我们的朋友 本视频的赞助商WIX
our friends over at WIX who sponsored this video,
有着最简单 最直接的方法
have the easiest, and most intuitive way
来建立和经营一个好网站
for anyone to build and run a stunning website.
它完美适用于所有事情
It’s perfect for anything.
在全新官方的“品生活”网站
From the new professionallifenoggin.com
有我的披萨百吉饼的私密博客
to my secret blog about my love of pizza bagels.
试着找一下吧
Try to find it.
你只需从各式各样的漂亮模板中挑选
You can simply pick from hundreds of beautiful templates,
定做你想要的所有东西
and customize anything you want.
还有 你可以使用你自己的域名
Plus, you can use your own custom domain name,
加上你自己的字体 图表 互动元素或者其他!
and add your own fonts, image galleries, interactive elements, and more!
WIX把所有难啃的骨头都承包了
WIX does all the heavy lifting,
所有你就有余力
so you can have the freedom to make
去做真正自己的网站
your site truly you.
创造一个属于你的酷炫网站
To create your stunningwebsite today,
就到WIX.com/go/lifenoggin
and support life noggin,
还能支持“品生活”吧
go to WIX. com/go/lifenoggin,
你还可以点击简介中第一个链接中
or click the first link in the description.
一如往常 我叫布洛克 这里是《品生活》
As always, my name is Blocko, this has been Life Noggin,
千万别忘记要一直思考哦!
don’t forget to keep on thinking!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

没有躯体 还能活着?!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

_ C_

审核员

审核员 EY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_I_5qAtYfU

相关推荐