ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

这个全息头戴式耳机能代替你的办公桌吗? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

这个全息头戴式耳机能代替你的办公桌吗?

Could This Hologram Headset Replace Your Cubicle?

这个小盒子拥有超能力 它把你想象力 你的想法
The cubical represents a tyranny that confines your imagination, your thoughts
缩小到一个极小的物理空间内
into a small physical area.
想象一下 几乎每个软件工程师和金融人士能够离开
Imagine pretty much every software engineer or finance person being able to disconnect
他们的办公桌 在沙滩上看着全息监视器工作
from their desk and look at holographic monitors on a beach and doing their work from there.
这不会变成科幻小说
That’s not going to be science fiction.
它是现代的办公室
It’s the modern office place.
硅谷的存在就是为了创建未来
Silicon Valley is all about building the future.
源于在扩增实景上打下的一个大赌注
A startup called Meta thinks it’s getting there first, thanks to a big bet
一家名叫“梅塔”的创业公司认为他们将会成为未来的先锋
that is made on Augmented Reality.
你好吗?
How are you?
还不错 谢谢 欢迎来到“梅塔”
Good, thank you. Welcome to Meta.
谢谢
Thank you.
它是一个360度的办公室 在那里你可以把你对教育学 建筑学
Call it a 360 degree office where you can spatialize your thoughts as part of your workflow
设计学 工程学等学科的想法作为工作流的一部分
for education, architecture, design, engineering, etc.
人们常常会混淆扩增实景和虚拟现实的概念
People often mix up Augmented Reality with Virtual Reality.
VR是完全屏蔽掉你对真实世界的看和听的能力
VR totally blocks your ability to see or hear the real world.
AR则是将全息图覆盖到你已经看到的东西上
AR overlays holograms onto what you already see.
“梅塔”公司已经尝试着使它的虚拟工作空间更真实
Meta has tried to make its version of the workspace feel familiar.
你抓住全息图 而不是用一个控制器或是一个鼠标
You grab the hologram, instead of using a controller or a mouse
而你的大脑已经知道该怎么做了
and your brain already knows how to do it.
换言之 我们已经设计出了一个人类已经
In other words, we’ve designed an operating system
知道如何使用的操作系统
that humanity has always known how to use.
因此 你可以看见这个有真实感的眼球
So you can see this eyeball, which is, by the way, photo-realistic.
你能看到我的手在这个眼球里
You can see my hand is including the eyeball
而现在这个眼球也在我的手里 对吧?
and now the eyeball is including my hand. Right?
看见那两个圆环了吗?
See those two circles?
他们变小了然后变成了这个发光的白球
They get small and then they turn into this glowing white ball
然后我可以非常自然地移动我的手
and then I can move my hand around super naturally.
我可以两个手操作并旋转它 我还可以拉扯它
I can do this with two hands and rotate the thing, I can stretch it.
我可以把它放回到货架系统中去
I can throw it back right into the shelving system
而这就是你成为一名现代工作者需要学会的一切知识
and that’s all you have to learn to become a modern worker.
为了检验 梅塔公司的员工已经开始不用他们的电脑显示器
And to prove this, the employees at Meta have started to get rid of their computer monitors,
把它们都换成了梅塔的AR耳机
trading them in for Meta’s Augmented Reality headsets.
梅伦认为不到十年
Meron thinks that in less than a decade
我们都会带上全息投影的眼镜
we’ll all be wearing strips of glass that can project holograms.
80年代初 每个人桌子上都有一台计算机
In the early 80s, everybody had computers on their desktops
但是都不想用 因为他们要做好多工作
but don’t wanna using them ’cause they had a lot of work to do.
所以他们依旧在用打字机
So they were still using typewriters.
后来 CEO把所有的打字机都拿掉了 然后大家都被迫使用电脑
At some point the CEO took all of the typewriters away and everyone was forced to use the computers.
所以 很开心看到一个新的技术时代 一种新的模式
So, it’s very exciting to see a new generation of technology, a new paradigm.
我把我们看作是全息狂潮中的先锋
I consider us like pioneers in the holographic wild.
我用手把浏览器拉出来 给同事发邮件
I’m pulling out my browser with my hands and I’m sending out emails to colleagues
真的是对新环境的适应
and just kind of really acclimating to the new environment.
本质上说你现在是戴上了我的电脑
Now you’re putting on my computer essentially.
我们的数字生活在我们的手机上
Our digital lives live on our phones.
我们有照片 笔记和所有这些东西
We have all of our pictures and notes and all these kinds of things.
那么何不给自己写下一个小便贴呢
So, why don’t you write yourself a little sticky note.
喜欢吗?继续 把你的手放到
You like it? And go ahead and just take your fist
便利贴上 握起拳头
right over top of the sticky note and close your fist.
— 现在…— 哇 什么情况?!
-And now…-Oh, what?!
“梅塔”自身对于AR的过渡遇到了许多始料未及的问题
Meta’s own transition to Augmented Reality has run into plenty of unexpected problems.
一段时间后 你才会开始在你的办公室里看到这些设备
And it’s still going to be a while before you’ll start to see these devices in YOUR office.
但是我觉得这个未来值得等待
But I think it’s a future worth waiting for.
如果能在我们之间看到这个全息图像
If we could see these holograms between us,
我们就能比以前更自然 更有效率
we will have been able to share our work with one another more naturally,
并且更有成效地与他人分享我们的工作
more efficiently and more productively than ever before.
人类也将会稍稍进化一些
Humanity will have evolved slightly.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

仅用一个全息头戴式耳机能替代你的办公桌吗?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

kun(o_o)

审核员

审核团MG

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIbIQ-1Vxi8

相关推荐