ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

知名作家谈人工智能能否写出海明威那样的作品 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

知名作家谈人工智能能否写出海明威那样的作品

Could A.I. Write a Novel Like Hemingway? | Salman Rushdie

要知道 我从不说“不可能”
You know, I mean I never say never,
但是 我记得……
you know, but I mean, I remember…
我是个国际象棋业余爱好者 我对象棋感兴趣的地方就在于此
I mean I’m sort of an amateur chess player. It’s what I’m interested in chess.
我记得 在计算机开始学习下棋的那一天
And I remember back in the day, when computers were first being taught to play chess.
人们说计算机永远无法打败人类的顶级大师
Um, the people would said that they would never be able to beat the real great, the Grandmasters,
和世界冠军
you know, and the World champions.
在很长时间里 这的确是事实
And for a long time, that was true…
世界冠军棋手和顶级大师们能够
that the world champion players and the great Groundmasters were able to,
战胜计算机
you know, to overcome the computer.
但如今却不一样了
Um, that’s not true any more.
现如今 电脑即使不比人类棋手强
It’s not true anymore. The computer is certainly as good if not better…
也和人类棋手差不多了
as any human player.
随着计算机存储器及复杂程度的提升
Um, as computer memory and sophistication has increased,
计算机超过了人类记忆和思维的复杂程度
you know, um, it’s outstripped human memory and sophistication.
因此 因此
So, so
就我而言 这并不意味着 机器可以
I don’t know I mean the machine… it seems to me the thing that makes a writer
让写作者变成好作家
a good writer.
要知道 这不仅仅是语言的使用技巧
You know it’s not just the technical skill with language,
更重要的是能够用语言讲好故事
not even being able to find them and tell a good story.
也就是说
You know it seems to be
首先 顶级作家的言语之间有某种联系
that first of all, there is a relationship with the language that
顶级作家能够将它的联系运用到极致
the best writers have which is very much their relationship.
比如 我们一读海明威的书 就能知道这是海明威写的
You know, if we read Hemingway, we know it’s Hemingway.
那是因为他的字里行间有种特别的联系
That’s because he has a particular relationship with the language.
嗯……
er, um, um.
如果我们阅读詹姆斯·乔伊斯或者威廉姆·福克纳的书 就能知道那是他们的杰作
If we read James Joyce or William Faulkner, we know it’s them.
而如果阅读加西亚·马尔克斯的书 也能得到相同的结论
Um, and if we read García Márquez, you know same thing.
所以 当我阅读文章时
Um, so that’s the first thing is when I’m looking at a work
首先需要试着去发现言语间的联系
and trying to see what is the relationship with language.
其次是 理解世界的方式
And, the second, the second thing is, you know, how you see the world.
你有好的鉴赏力吗 我的意思是 你擅于听出别人的言外之意吗
Do you have a good ear? I mean are you good at listening to how people really speak.
你有好眼力吗?
Do you have a good eye?
你擅长用有趣的方式去观察世界吗?
Are you good at seeing the world in an interesting way?
要知道……
You know…
做到了这些 你终会成为伟大的作家
And then finally you’re the greatest writers,
顶级作家有自己的世界观
the best writers have a vision of the world that is personal to themselves.
他们能够接受现实 要知道 这就是他们
They have a kind of take on reality, you know, which is theirs,
并付出他们的全部感情
and out of which their whole sensibility proceeds.
如今 计算机拥有上述全部的能力
You know now, that they have all of that.
以一种人工智能的形式
In the form of artificial intelligence,
我认为这相当 相当……
I think it’s quite, it’s quite…
我认为我们任何方面都不能与之媲美 但是胜者……
I don’t think we are anywhere near that yet, but champion…
我认为 现在该开始给人工智能添加情感了
What is true I think there’s beginning to be some sense of A.I.,
比如道德感
as developing in moral sense,
对道德是非的判断能力
developing an ethical and ability to make good and bad,
对好坏和是非的选择能力
good and evil choices, right and wrong choices, you know.
而这
And,
就是“物”能够称之为人的关键一步
that’s, that’s a step on the way towards being what one would call human, you know.
所以我从不说“不可能” 我只是说 目前的发展水平还不能达到这一点
So I mean I’m not saying never. I’m just saying I don’t see that we’re there yet.
[背景音乐]
[Background music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

人工智能能否像人类一样写出好小说?

听录译者

Scarlett

翻译译者

九酱

审核员

审核员LD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucnh1pJmT4I

相关推荐