未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

cosplay恶作剧

Cosplay Shenanigans

过去的这届动漫展上有各种各样的恶作剧
This past Anime Expo had all sorts of shenanigans.
有一天 我和朋友去了离展览一个街区远的
On one of the days my friends and I went to the cluster of food tracks
小吃街去吃午饭
located a block away from the con to get some lunch.
去的时候已经没有地方坐了
There wasn’t exactly anywhere in that area to sit
我们将要在40℃的气温下站着 然后被活活烤熟
and we were about to stand in the 40-degree weather and get cooked alive.
我觉得我们的食物可以保温了
I mean I guess our food would stay warm.
但……不 这简直太热了好吗?
but… No, It was just too hot, okay?
在外面会被晒伤滴
It’ll hurt to be outside.
我不知道你们这些角色扮演玩家怎么熬过来的 但是
I don’t know how you cosplayers do it, but,
但是朋友们 你们都是战士向你们致敬
but man, you guys are troopers. Kudos to you
我们穿过这个街区走到叫做吉尔伯特琳赛的广场
So we head over to the block that’s apparently called the Gilbert Lindsay Plaza
穿过一条街能看到一些小棚子
across a street to the first some sort of shelter.
在举办漫展的周末
During the Anime Expo weekend,
角色扮演爱好者多会于此
this area’s pretty popular for cosplay gatherings
就是普通的休息空间 给那些拥挤不堪的人们一些透气的地方
and just general lounging for people who needs some air from the jam-packed convention.
烈日当空但幸运的是有几颗树能有点阴凉
The hot blazing sun is still present but fortunately there’s a few trees to provide a bit of shade.
你蹲下休息 要过几分钟就要挪一挪
granted you’d have to scooch over every few minutes
因为太阳角变化 影子方向也跟着变动
as the Earth rotated then the Sun angle shifted.
所以我们挑了这个地方歇脚
So we picked this spot and plopped our staff down.
我们在吃东西时注意到
While we were munching on our grub we noticed that
不远处有个排球少年的cosplay
not too far from us was a Haikyu cosplay gathering
人们在那与其他相似主题的cosplay一起结组拍照
where people were having group photoshoots with others in similarly themed cosplay.
如果你不了解排球少年
If you are so unfamiliar with Haikyu
那我就要对你过去的几年表示同情
after I’ve been indirectly shoving it in your face this past year,
排球少年是有关高中网球的
It’s an anime about high-school volleyball.
因此这个人群主要是Hinatas, Kageyamas 和 Nishinoyas 这些人
So the plaza was pretty much filled with Hinatas, Kageyamas, and Nishinoyas.
人群的另一边是一小团人
Off to the side from the main gathering was a small group of friends
他们也cosplay排球少年里的人物
who were also cosplaying as Haikyu characters,
来回打着排球
rallying their volleyball around.
你可以看出来
And just by looking at them you can tell that
他们真的会打排球
they actually did know how to play volleyball.
他们知道控制球 知道怎么将球安全的打给对方
They had total control and knew how to hit the ball safely to each other.
现在我们看看另一组排球少年的动漫扮演者
Now enter another group of Haikyu cosplayers.
看起来比之前的那组年轻
Seemingly younger than the previously mentioned group,
这组扮演者刚到这里 还在非常激动的看着其他人
these cosplayers just arrived at the gathering, looking excited to see other brethren.
然而 他们看起来并不太想在主要人群里待着
However, they didn’t look particularly interested in being with the main crowd,
因此几分钟之后 他们去了旁边
so after a minute or so they branched off to the side.
我决定看看他们想干嘛
I guess to figure out what exactly they wanted to do.
当他们经过我时 我听到其中一个人对另一个说
As they were walking by, I overheard one of them asked one of their friends,
“你之前玩过排球吗?”
“Have you ever played?”
然后他们回答 “嗯 玩过一次”
And they replied with “Yeah, I’ve played volleyball once.”
然后你就会不太确定的想到
And you’d think with that kind of uncertainty,
也许与没有经验的排球玩家玩排球不是个好的主意
it’s probably not a good idea to rally a ball with inexperiened players,
特别是在行人交通要道上
especially in a pedestrian traffic area.
这些孩子更不适合在这里玩球
Not for these kids.
我想是因为他们看到别的人在玩排球
I think because they saw the other group of friends playing volleyball,
他们尝试玩一下也没什么
they figured it was appropriate for them to attempt to do so as well.
也许他们认为他们可以将玩耍区域控制在一定范围里
Assuming because they think they can contain the ball if they play it within a circumference,
于是他们围了个圈 可能离我们10米远
the group of friends got into a circular formation, maybe 10 meters away from us.
那个问“你们之前有没有玩过?”的女生拿到了球
The girl who asked the “Have you ever played volleyball?” question gets the ball
传球给了另一个她知道也不太会打球的女生 并事先告诉她要传球给她
and doesn’t underhand serve to the other girl who she knew was inexperiened with volleyball.
讽刺的是 这个女生传球都没传好
Ironically enough, the first girl made a pretty poor serve for a friendly rally.
无意冒犯 只是客观评价
No offense, just being honest with my observations.
球传的很高 直接就从第二个女生的上方飞过去了
The ball gets lobbed up pretty high, way past where she intended to serve it.
之后没人去捡球
And no one went for the ball.
甚至没人喊 “球是我的” 在排球游戏中交流是很重要的
No one even called for it, and in volleyball communication’s pretty important.
事实上 圈子中的每个人都有各自的站位
Literally, everyone in the circle had their feet planted,
都静静的看着球上升 然后落到冥王雪奈的权杖上
and watched as the ball went up, and landed on a Sailor Pluto cosplayer’s staff.
它本可以落到其它地方的
Like it could’ve literally gone anyway but,
但那天 那个球决定“我就要在今天捣乱”
on that day, that volleyball just decided, “I’m gonna wreck some shit today.”
如果那个权杖是平放在地上的 那么还有希望
Now if the staff was laying flat on the ground, it may have stood a chance.
但是它斜靠在一个书包上
But because it was partially resting on a bag,
那个球像个流星一样冲下来 将权杖弄成两节
the volleyball kind of came in like a meteor and obliterated the staff in half.
好吧 也许没有那么激烈 但是权杖确实坏了
Okay, probably not that violent, but it broke nonetheless.
你们记得那个Gun Bound 游戏吗?
You guys remember that video game Gun Bound?
你控制能射出超级高角度子弹的小人
You have those boomer players shoot those super high angle shots,
你怀疑他们就是在乱放枪 因为仿佛射出的导弹都是跟踪的
and you suspect them of hacking because it was almost as if they were homing missiles.
没错 这就是我们看到的
Yeah that’s kind of what we saw.
我和我的朋友当时距离排球少年的他们非常近
And remember my friends and I were sitting pretty close to the Haikyu crew.
而冥王雪奈扮演者和她的朋友就坐在我们右边的阴凉里
and the Sailor Pluto cosplayer and her friends were sitting right beside us in the shade.
还是前排座位
Front-row seats.
因此权杖裂了 冥王雪奈扮演女孩开始哭了
So the staff snaps and the Sailor Pluto girl starts crying.
很显然 扮演者花费了很多时间在衣服和道具上
Obviously, cosplayers spend a lot of time with their costumes and props
如果坏了 他们当然不开心
so naturally they’d be upset if something broke.
我抬起头 看到排球少年们都呆了
And then I look up, and the Haikyu kids are frozen.
他们就像车灯前的小鹿一样呆着 还保持着站位
Deer-in-the-headlights, still with their feet planted.
那个传球的女生 手捂着嘴
The girl who served the ball just had her hands over her mouth
看着大家 不知道怎么办
and kind of just looking at each other, not knowing what to do.
我的天 我不知道诶 是不是要道歉?
OMG! I don’t know, maybe apologize?
冥王雪奈的朋友试着安慰她
Sailor Pluto’s friends are trying to comfort her and it’s like,
这些排球少年的孩子们以为他们等的足够长 问题就自己解决了
the Haikyu kids are just thinking that if they wait long enough, maybe it’ll fix itself.
场面非常尴尬
It was just too sad of a sight so eventually
于是最后我的朋友Phil站起来 加入到安慰女孩的队伍
my friend Phil gets up and also joins in to comfort Sailor pluto.
同时让那些孩子们过来道歉 把事情解决
and asks the other kids to come and apologize and figure something out.
像是冬眠了3年之后 他们终于道歉了
Eventually they did say sorry after hibernating for like three years
提出修复女孩的权杖
and offered to take the girl to the cosplay repair.
我简直不能相信发生在我眼前的事情
And I just couldn’t believe that literally happened in front of my eyes.
你知道的 就像写好的剧本一样
You know, it was almost scripted.
“你玩排球吗?”
“Do you play volleyball?”
“不 不玩”
“No, not really.”
“太好了 接球”
“Well, okay, here’s a serve.”
不知道为什么 这个事件传的很快 因为当我们之后回去主场的时候
And for some reason this incident spread like wildfire because we headed back inside the con right after,
我们听到别人在议论它
and we were already hearing people gossiping about it.
“你听说那个被排球弄坏权杖的女孩了吗?”
“Did you hear about that girl whose staff got broken by a volleyball?”
“你都相信不了排球少年团体都发生了什么”
“You won’t believe what happened at the Haikyu meetup.”
“天啊 那个女孩的权杖坏了”
” Oh my god, this girl’s staff broke up there.”
好吧 就是一个流言展 对吧?哈哈哈哈
Alright, a gossip Expo, am I right? Hahahahaha.
我不确信她是不是可以修好权杖
I’m not sure if she was able to repair her staff,
但是我希望冥王雪奈可以在接下来的活动中玩的开心
but I hope the Sailor Pluto cosplayer were still able to enjoy the rest of the con.
当然 她会离排球少年团体远点
And you know damn well she’s gonna steer clear from Haikyu gatherings from now on.
提到排球少年 我就不得不邀请你们参加 crunchyroll
Ashi! You all know I can’t mention Haikyu without inviting you guys to join crunchyroll.
看一些动漫放松下
and having some Anime and chill.
如果你还没看排球少年 现在是个机会呦
If you’re behind on Haikyu, now it’s your chance to catch up.
如果你点击描述中的crunchyroll.com/domics 链接
If you head over to crunchyroll.com/domics link in description,
你将得到30天免费的会员权利
you can get a free 30-day trail of premium membership.
没广告 专业字母还是全高清的
Ad-free, professionally subtitled and in full HD.
这是我看动漫最喜欢的网址了
It’s my favorite place to watch anime.
在这个上面还有漫画书和动画剧集
But on top of that, they have manga and drama titles as Well.
我知道圣诞节可能过了 但是不代表你不能不对自己好一点
I know Christmas may be over, but it doesn’t mean you can’t treat yourself,
或者 用来招待你的朋友
or, even a friend.
再说一遍 是crunchyroll.com/domics
Again, that’s crunchyroll.com/domics.
或者点击下方链接 享受吧 新年快乐
Or click the link below, enjoy, and happy New Year!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

发生在cosplay上的小意外

听录译者

Carrina

翻译译者

lala

审核员

审核团HN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJc8ZvG5I5c

相关推荐