ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

目标紧身衣的训练方法 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

目标紧身衣的训练方法

Corset Workout (TIGHTEN AND SHRINK YOUR WAIST!!)

嘿 朋友们
Hey, you guys!
我是纤动女性的Melissa Ioja 今天我们来进行一项束腰训练
I’m Melissa Ioja with ATHLEANXX for Women, and today we are doing a corset workout because
来帮助你瘦腰
I’m going to help you shrink your waist.
来吧 走起
Come on! Let’s go!
这套动作将持续21分钟
This is going to be a 21 minute workout.
所以你需要一个间隔计时器
So what you’re going to need is an interval timer, and that’s it.
把计时器设定21个周期,每周期10秒休息时间,50秒锻炼时间
Make sure you set it for 21 rounds, 10 seconds to rest, and 50 seconds of work.
七个练习
Seven exercises.
第一个练习:前臂仰卧起坐系列
Number one: these are forearm sit-ups.
事实上就是仰卧起坐 因为我们只做一个
It’s actually a forearm sit-up because we are not doing more than one.
这就是你接下来要做的练习
This is what you’re going to do.
你要试着把你的手臂 (准确来说是)你的前臂放在你大腿的上方
You want to try to keep your arms – your forearms – on top of your thighs.
保持这个姿势 然后尽可能往后躺
You’re going to hold it here and try to lay back as much as you can, to where your forearms
前臂要始终挨着大腿
are still touching.
双脚离地
Feet off the ground.
保持这个动作50秒
You’re going to hold it here for 50 seconds.
这是第一个练习
This is exercise number one.
坚持住
Hold it.
调整一下 你可以用手
For a modification you can use your hand.
放下脚 肩膀离地 保持(上身)悬空
Put your feet down and just keep your shoulders off the ground and just holding yourself up,
腹肌收缩
keeping your abs contracted.
悬空时 后背挺直 肩膀向后打开
When you’re up here make sure your back is straight, shoulders are back, and keep your
腹肌收缩 当你不紧绷腹部时你就会开始用后背发力了
abs contracted because as you release the contraction in your abs you’ll start to use
那样是没什么用的
your back, and we don’t want that.
所以如果你坚持不住了 可以放松腹部一会儿
So if you have to, release it for a second.
哦 我的天呐 我好累
Oh my gosh, I’m so tired!
然后继续
Then get back up.
确保你能让它们一直保持紧缩状态
Make sure you can keep them contracted the whole time.
这是第一个练习
That’s number one.
第二个练习 4×4 现在我们要开始有氧运动
Number two: 4X4s. now, we also add in cardio because that helps with getting the calories
来燃烧卡路里
burning.
所以4×4就是四组高抬腿和四组inside feet
So 4X4s are four high knees and four inside feet.
就像这样
So it looks like this.
没问题吧?
Okay?
这是第二个训练
That’s exercise number two.
第三个训练:抬腿练习
Number three: leg lifts.
躺到地面上
So we’re back down on the ground.
你可以把手放在臀部下 伸腿 对我来说 抬单腿是
You can keep your hands under your bum, feet out, and to me, a leg lift is just a slight
非常轻度的运动
movement.
抬起 放下
Just up and down.
抬起 放下
Up and down.
你们有些人会做成这样 它更大程度上是一种改变
For those of you going like this, it’s more of a modification.
虽然这样也很难 但是我要纠正你们
It’s tough, too but I want to try to keep you right here.
只有这样的小幅度动作才能收缩腹部
Just that small movement keeping your abs contracted.
而我们要锻炼的是小腹
We’re going to try to target the lower abdomen.
第四个训练:剪刀腿
Number four: scissor legs.
我喜欢这个动作 因为它简单 有趣 直到结束你才意识到你在运动
I like this one because it’s a simple movement, it’s kind of fun, and you don’t even think
那时你会感受到“好疼”
you’re working until you’re at the end of that minute ad you’re like “Okay, these hurt.
所以这就是剪刀腿
So it’s just scissor legs.
像这样
Like this.
反复地
Back and forth.
这是第四组训练
That is number four.
第五组训练:高抬腿
Number five: high knees.
我们不准备做inside feet了
So we’re going to take out the inside feet now.
只做高抬腿
We’re just straight high knees.
关于高抬腿有一个问题:我看到很多人这样做
This is the thing with high knees: I see a lot of people doing this.
这是啥鬼 我的膝盖多高?
This is what – how high are my knees?
不怎么高
Not very high.
我跳得快不快
How fast am I going?
不怎么快
Not very fast.
如果你是在做21分钟锻炼法 我们要下苦工了
If you’re working out for 21 minutes, let’s work hard.
所以我建议 你们手向下时甩到大腿 抬起时跟奔跑时一样
So what I suggest, you get your hands off your thighs and get them up like you’re running,
没问题吧?
okay?
手臂甩得越用力、越快
And the harder and faster you pump your arms, the harder and faster your legs are going
腿就越跑得使劲、越快
to go.
我会乐意看到这一幕的 能行么?
I’d prefer to see that, okay?
那么我们继续
So let’s get moving.
第六个练习 三次卷腹
Number six: three time crunches.
这些动作非常有趣
These are fun.
向中心卷腹
So you know you’ve got your crunches in the middle.
更像是抱膝运动和举膝运动
It’s more like a knee hug and knee up.
你这样做 但是我想让你也卷向侧面
So you’re from here, but I want you to go to the side and crunch there as well.
中心 侧面
To the center, and to this side.
卷起来
Crunch it up.
好了 中心 侧面 中心 另一侧
Okay, so we’re going to go center, side, center, other side.
怎么样?
Okay?
这是第六组练习
That is exercise number six.
第七组练习
And number seven: inside feet.
我们做的第一组有氧运动包括两组高抬腿和两组inside feet
So the first one we did was 4X4s, which was both high knees, inside feet.
接着的有氧运动我们只做了高抬腿
The next cardio we did was just high knees.
现在我们要做的是inside feet
Now we’re just going to hit inside feet.
所以你最后的练习就是这个
So your last exercise is just going to be here.
很难的一组动作
That’s a tough one.
好了 朋友们
All right, you guys.
锻炼腹肌吧 来吧
Let’s hit those abs, come on!
我希望你们能享受这次锻炼
I hope you guys enjoyed that workout.
它很难
It is tough.
我们做了一些有氧运动和一些收腹运动
We did some cardio and we did some little concentrated ab exercises.
但是也要记得腹肌是“吃”出来的
But also remember that abs are made in the kitchen.
所以你可以整天锻炼来练腹肌 但是要正确饮食
So you can work them out all day with these workouts, but you’ve got to eat right.
就是这样
So that’s it.
再说一遍 我是纤动女性的Melissa Ioja 下次再见
Again, I am Melissa Ioja for ATHLEANXX for Women, and I will see you guys next time.

Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

perilla

审核员

【MR】拾月

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCPm-rMpDys

相关推荐