未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何为女性创建企业文化

Corporate culture wasn’t built for women. Here’s how to fix that. | Tina Brown | Big Think

如何为女性创建企业文化
Well, there’s no doubt, I think, that
我认为 毋庸置疑的是
women are scrutinized and blamed far more than men are
女性受到的审视和指责远多于
in the executive positions that they take,
那些身处管理层的男性
in any leadership positions that they take.
无论她们处于任何领导地位
And the tone of dismissiveness about women
同时对女性不屑一顾的语气
is remarkable very often.
也是异常地普遍
It’s as if they just don’t have the same kind of gravitas
就好像是 仅仅因为是女性
just because they’re women.
她们就得不到同样的尊重
And it’s a very irksome thing, I think,
我觉得这是一件令人非常厌恶的事情
to many a woman artist, CEO, achiever of any kind,
对于很多女性的艺术家 总裁 以及颇有成就者
that they always feel that they have to be gold in a silver job,
她们总觉得她们必须在普通的工作岗位上做到最好
that they have to be an exceptional perfectionist,
她们必须成为出众的完美主义者
unimpeachable figure,
塑造出无可挑剔的形象
just to get to first base of the high leadership stakes.
而这仅仅是为了在高层领导那里开个好头
And I don’t know that that’s really changed.
而且我不知道这种情况是否真有改变
I think we are definitely seeing a rolling pushback
我们现在确实听到了反抗的声音
that’s gathered enormous momentum, which is very exciting.
它聚集了巨大的动力 这是非常令人振奋的
There’s a sense that all the talking, all the blow-hardery about
感觉所有大谈特谈和吹捧的关于
women in the pipeline, women executives we have to mentor,
待业女性 以及我们得帮助的女性高管
women we have to have diversity programs —
我们得为之制定多元化的计划的女性—
frankly, that’s just been a free pass to so many corporates over the years,
直白地说 这么多年来这已经成了很多公司的免责声明
which is, ‘Yes, yes, well, we mentor women.
诸如此类“是的 是的 我们是女性的良师益友
We have a lot of women in our pipeline’ and whatever.
我们正准备招很多女员工”等等
Well, frankly, that pipeline has exploded, guys.
坦白说 伙计们 正在筹备的事情已经筹备过头了
You know the pipeline has been stuffed.
要知道排队的人已经堆积如山了
And women are saying we’re tired of being quote in your pipeline.
女人们说 我们已经厌倦被绑定在你们的“筹备中”了
Well, first of all, I think it’s very important that
首先 我认为非常重要的是
we, as women, don’t put ourselves under so much duress that
我们作为女性 不要逼迫我们自己去
we think that we have to keep on adapting and adjusting all the time.
认为我们女人必须一直调整自己去适应环境
Clearly, we have to come together as a group,
显然 我们必须团结起来
as a lobbying group as such,
作为一个游说团体
to insist that we can thrive as women
坚信我们可以把女性的角色做好
and also do our jobs.
也可以做好我们的工作
It also, of course, means that there are times
当然 这也意味着
when your life and your career go into different phases,
有时你的生活和事业会进入不同的阶段
there are cycles of being for a woman that are emergeable form
女人所特有的周期 呈现出
in a way that’s productive.
一种富有成效的方式
Because you may need to take that time where you’re dialing back
因为你可能需要花时间回归家庭
because your children are young,
因为你的孩子还太小
but you fully intend to ramp back up afterwards.
但是事后你打算再重返职场
And you’ve got to find a way,
这时你得想个办法
and companies have got to find a way,
同时公司必须找到方法
to keep women engaged throughout that process,
确保女性始终参与公司的发展
so they don’t sort of disappear,
这样她们就不会悄无声息地消失
and then all of a sudden, they want a job back,
然后突然想重返职场
and of course, they’re out of date and out of touch,
当然 她们已经跟不上时代且与社会脱节了
and they find it very difficult to get back in.
她们发现重新回来工作很困难
So one thing, I think, that enlightened companies are doing—
所以我认为 开明的公司正在做一件事
I know that MasterCard has worked very hard on this, actually—
事实上 我知道万事达在这方面非常努力
is about how you keep women engaged throughout this dial-back times
那就是如何确保女性在回归家庭期间始终参与公司事务
and find ways for them to keep working in a smaller way for the company,
并且为她们找到继续为公司做点小事的方法
while at the same time being able to grow and keep in touch,
同时能够促进她们成长并保持联系
so that when they’re ready to come back they can.
这样当她们准备回来时也能够胜任
Secondly, I think the parental leave has to be so imaginatively structured.
第二 我认为产假必须进行调整
I mean, personally, I’m actually not of the belief that it’s helpful to kind of
我的意思是 就我个人而言 我其实不相信
disappear on maternity leave or paternity leave for six to eight months
在产假或陪产假期间消失6至8个月会有帮助
and then come back absolutely rattled by the pace of work.
然后回来的时候完全跟不上工作的节奏
I actually think it might be more useful to have segments and periods
实际上 我认为用时间段和周期的方式会更有帮助
where you can take trenches of time throughout your career
这样你能利用好职业生涯中的时间
as an employee and as a parent.
来做好一名员工和一名家长的角色
Because people get very exhausted.
因为人的精力是有限的
It’s almost like it would be more valuable to work
就好像这样可能更有价值
three weeks out of four during a period when your kids are young,
你孩子还小的这段时间 四个星期中有三个星期工作
than it is to take huge chunks of time
而不是花费大量的时间工作
and then have to come back, you know, in one big rush.
然后你明白吧 再匆忙赶回家
So I think that this question of creating new patterns
所以我认为创造新的模式这个问题
is very much an experimental one.
是非常具有实验性
We saw that the Gates Foundation recently said
我们注意到盖茨基金会最近表示
we gave parents a year off and they had children.
我们给父母放了一年假让他们去生孩子
We find that’s not viable.
我们发现这是不可行的
And I thought that was an honest,
我觉得这是实话
at least experimental way of looking at that problem.
至少是用实验的方法来看待这个问题
So we tried that. That didn’t work.
所以我们尝试了 这不可行
OK, so what does work?
好吧 所以什么才可行呢
And I think companies have got to be, I think, very adventurous now about figuring out
我认为 公司现在必须非常大胆地找出
what really works best, while at the same time, getting the job done.
怎样才算真的最有效 而同时把工作做好
Because, you know, this is not a charity you’re in.
因为你知道 你所在的不是慈善机构
You’re actually in a business.
你实际上还是要做生意的
And you’ve got to get the business done.
所以你必须把生意做好
So how you use your orchestra has become far more creative.
所以你如何精心安排就变得更富创意了
I mean, HR now has to be a really innovative activity,
我的意思是 人力资源部现在必须展开真正富有创意的行动
which it really wasn’t and hasn’t been in the past.
但事实并非如此 过去并没有
Get smarter faster. New videos daily at 5 am ET.
变得更灵巧更快 视频每日东部时间5点更新

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

女性在职场中一直处于弱势,女性休产假需要离开职场,回归职场后如何更快的投入到工作中?如何让女性在工作与养育子女之间做到更好的平衡?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

朱黑

审核员

审核员WIND

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v2ZU6cIuKM

相关推荐