未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我跟另一个自己讨论电影之《黑客帝国》

Conversations With Myself About Movies - The Matrix

嘿 你能把声音调高吗?
Hey, can you turn it up?
我觉得像尼奥
I feel like Neo.
为什么 因为你是被选择的那一个吗
Why, because you’re the chosen one?
我可以成为被选择的那个人
I could be the chosen one.
你不知道
You don’t know.
但不对 我不是那个意思
But no, that’s not what I meant.
那你什么意思?
What did you mean?
就是 世界偏爱我
Just that the world feels off to me.
比如?
Like how?
这有一点难解释
It’s kinda hard to explain.
比如它有点莫名的虚假
Like it’s artificial somehow.
就好像我们正在通过电脑系统梦到这一切
Like we’re dreaming all this through a computer system
我们的身体就只是被作为电池使用
and our physical bodies are just being used as batteries. Well,
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道 那就是重点
I don’t know, that’s the point.
我只是知道有些事不对 这个世界有些地方不对
I just know that something’s wrong… something not right with the world.
对 这就是人性
Yeah, it’s called humanity.
就好像我们生活在一个虚假的世界
It’s like we’re living in an artificial world,
而忽略了我们所身处的真实世界
oblivious to the real world going on around us.
我想你只是看了太多科幻片
I think you just watch too many sci-fi movies.
你上周不是连着看了很多科幻片吗?
Didn’t you do a marathon last weekend of sci-fi films?
是的 我看了《黑客帝国》 《移魂都市》《异次元骇客》
Yeah, I did The Matrix, Dark City, The 13th Floor,
《盗梦空间》 还有《黑衣人》
Inception, and Men in Black.
是的 这些电影都讲的是交替现实
Yeah, all movies that deal with alternate realities.
我觉得我没明白你的意思
I don’t think I get your point.
就像不管何时你看了一堆恐怖电影
It’s like whenever you watch a bunch of scary movies
然后你就因为恐惧 想爬到床上去睡觉
and then you want to climb into my bed and sleep’cause you’re scared?
你净看那些伪造现实的电影
You watched all these movies that have a fake reality,
结果现在你确信你所身处的现实都是虚假的
and now you’re convinced your reality is fake.
你在自言自语 难道你看不出来吗?
You’re talking yourself into this, can’t you see that?
我认为可能是那样
I guess that’s possible.
什么人?记忆幻觉
Who, deja vu.
什么?
What?
在哪儿?
Where?
发生了什么?
What happened?
那曾经有只橘猫 然后另一只和它很像
There was an orange cat, and then another one just like it.
有多像它?
How much like it?
是同一只猫吗?
Was it the same cat?
记忆幻觉通常是《黑客帝国》里的一个小故障
A deja vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix!
天呐!
Holy sh*t!
冷静冷静
Calm down, calm down.
我们有两只橘猫
We have two orange cats.
他们是双胞胎
They’re twins.
记得吗?
Remember?
哦 是的 你是对的
Oh, yeah. Yeah, you’re right.
有那么一刹那 我周围的世界几乎坍塌了
For a second there my world almost came crashing down around me.
如果它全是假的 有什么关系呢?
What does it matter if it’s all fake?
所以你承认它都是假的了?
So you’re admitting that it’s all fake?

No.
我只是在讽刺
I was being sarcastic.
你应该学会不要把我说的话太当真
You need to learn not to take me so seriously.
你知道 讽刺通常也是《黑客帝国》里的一个小故障
You know, sarcasm is also usually a glitchin the Matrix.
我和一个戴帽子的人在一起
I’m with the guy in the hat.
他们都戴着帽子
They’re both wearing hats.
右边的那个人戴着无檐小便帽
The guy on the right, the guy in the beanie.
看他的动作 那个运动员甚至比你还蠢
That figures, he’s even stupider than you are.
谢谢
Thanks!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

看多了科幻电影 自己也会混乱

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

FREIHEIT

审核员

审核员 YF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mNCc1tZ0AM

相关推荐