ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我与另一个自己讨论电影之《悲惨世界》 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我与另一个自己讨论电影之《悲惨世界》

Conversations With Myself About Movies - Les Miserables

电影原罪之我和自己讨论电影《悲惨世界》
-你好啊-最近怎么样
-What’s up.-What’s up.
看了我推荐的《悲惨世界》吗
-Saw Les Mis, I take it?
看了
I did it.
然后呢
And?
有什么不喜欢的尽管说吧
What didn’t you like?
好吧 根据电影从昨天开始 但我刚刚才回来
Well,considering that it started yesterday and I’m just getting home,
就可以知道我首先要吐槽的
I’m gonna go with
就是 这电影真他妈的太长了
‘It’s too f*cking long,’ for starters.
我开始认为你有专注力方面的问题了
I’m starting to think you have an attentionspan problem.
我很抱歉哦 如果我的注意力只能
I’m sorry if my attention span can
支撑我一次性听完17首休•杰克曼的歌 伙计
only tolerate 17 Hugh Jackman songs before it gives up. Dude,
它本来会更长的
it could have been a lot longer,
他们没拍完整部剧本
they didn’t even shoot the whole play.
“本能更长”不是为“电影太长”
‘It could have been longer’ is not a defense
辩解的理由
against the criticism of’It was too long.’
好吧 那么你还有其它地方不喜欢的吗
Okay. so what else didn’t you like about it.
唱着说话 你觉得怎样
What about the speak-singing?
唱着说话
Speak-singing?
就是他们不说台词
You know, how they don’t say any lines ofdialogue.
他们说话的时候就是唱歌
Everything is sung, when they’re speaking Even
即使他们只打招呼的时候也要用唱的
if they’re only saying hi.
– 是个音乐剧啊- 太愚蠢了
-It’s a musical—It’s really f*cking stupid and it made me
让我火大 让我想在他们的眼睛上来一拳
really angry and it made me want to punch them in the eye.
你是个优秀的写歌人 这一点可以肯定
You are a good songwriter, that’s for sure.
他们把每段对话都谱成了歌
They turn every line of dialoge into a song.
像奇怪的哑巴
It’s freaking dumb.
这就是音乐剧啊
That’s what musicals do.
本来就……
That’s what —
我需要牛奶 麦片太干了
I need some milk my cereal is dry, could you
-你能不能递给我一杯牛奶-冷静点 你并没有什么麦片
pass the milk-You don’t have any cereal -to me.
你还不喜欢啥
What else didn’t you like? Alright,
还有罗素·克洛在这电影里的表现
well, what’s Russell Crowe doing
为什么他唱歌就像
in this movie, and why does he sing like he
快要排便一样
has to poop?
别这么说 他没那么糟
Come on, he’s not that bad. No,
不 他非常糟糕
he’s terrible.
还有一个问题 尺度太小了
Another problem, not enough sex.
这部电影里有大尺度镜头啊
This movie has a sex scene! Yeah,
我知道 海妮·海瑟薇
with Anne Hatheway.
是吧 听着
Right. Listen,
我只会为了两个理由看安妮·海瑟薇的戏第一为了看她的裸体
I only go to see Anne Hatheway moviesfor two reasons: to see her naked.
– 这……构不成两个理由啊- 胸部 我想看的是胸
That’s not–Boobies, I need those boobies.
果然是成年人
Very mature.
当我去看这部电影
When I go to the movies.
我都不知道为什么
I don’t even know why I bother talking
我要和你讨论这部电影因为你实在是太……
with you about movies because you —
大胸啊
Boobies.
你够了
Are you done?
大胸 好了
Boobies. Okay,
现在好了
I’m done now.
为什么我们不谈谈……
Why don’t we talk about some of the —
还有街上的暴乱场景
What about the riot in the streets?
暴乱场景怎么了
What about the riot in the streets?
为什么看起来真的小家子气
Why does it have to feel so small?
“小家子气”是什么意思
What do you mean’small?’
设定场景应该是
The movie makes you feel like it’s some sort
历史触发的大事件 但是在电影里我们看到的
of historical trigger event, but it’s just
只是一群醉酒的小青年们
a bunch of teenagers that had too much beer hiding out
在小巷的椅子周围东躲西藏
behind some chairs in an alley.
为什么我们不讨论一下
Why don’t we talk about some
电影的精彩亮点呢
of the positive qualities of the movie —
没有亮点
There are none!
没有任何亮点
There are none.
对话结束了
This conversation is over.
你不能就这样结束对话因为你……
You can’t just end a conversation because you —
悲惨世界 悲惨世界 只会唱歌的电影
Les Mis, Les Mis, the movie all in song.
悲惨世界 悲惨世界 5个小时的冗长乏味
Les Mis, Les Mis, it’s f*cking 5 hours long.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

《悲惨世界》被毒舌吐槽 毫无亮点的音乐剧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

包子Carlos

审核员

审核员 YF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e02_bFJVc4

相关推荐