未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

英式英语对话的方式

Conversation starters in British English | Learn English with Cambridge

Hello, and welcome back.
大家好 欢迎继续收看我的节目
Now, have you ever found it difficult
那么 你是不是发现
to start a conversation in English in a formal situation?
在正式场合开始一段英文对话很困难?
If so, let me help.
如果是 让我帮帮你吧
Today I’m going to demonstrate to you guys some real life bad examples
今天 我就向大家演示现实生活中
that I’ve had the pleasure of witnessing,
我曾有幸见到的一些错误例子
and contrast them with how to do it successfully.
然后 和正确的做法进行对比
Have a look at this.
来看看这个
询问某人的住处
Here’s how not to ask someone where they live.
这是错误的示范 询问某人的住处
Where’s your house?
你家在哪里?
Okay, so if you want to start a conversation with somebody about where they live,
如果你想以询问住址作为交谈的开场白
don’t be so direct.
不要太直接
A better example would be,
正确的示范是
so, have you come far, or…?
你从远处来还是…?
Just down the road.
这附近
Just down the road?
这附近?
It’s worth noting that if you ask a British or a European person,
要注意 如果你询问英国或欧洲人
they’ll probably respond to you in miles or kilometres,
他们可能会用英里或公里来回答你
where as Americans usually respond in minutes and hours.
美国人经常以分钟或者小时回答你
谈论天气
Here’s how not to start a conversation about the weather.
这是错误的示范 谈论天气
Does the sun make you sweaty?
这么热的天 你出汗了吗?
Okay, if you want to start a conversation about the weather,
如果你想以谈论天气作为交谈的开场白
don’t say this.
不要这样说
A much better example would be
正确的示范是
I tell you what, it’s getting hot, isn’t it?
我说这天越来越热了 是吧?
– Really hot. 30 degrees, isn’t it? – yeah.
– 确实很热 30度了 是吧? – 是的
And in contrast,
相反地
if the weather is bad outside, you could say…
如果外面天气很糟糕 你可以说
it’s miserable out there, isn’t it?
外面糟透了 是吧?
I had a really, really good time. It was amazing.
我玩得非常开心 真的挺棒
Here’s now not to ask someone how they know the host.
错误的示范 询问别人与主人怎样相识
Do you know someone?
你认识那谁吗?
So, if you want to start a conversation with someone about how they know the host,
如果你想以询问他人和屋主怎样相识作为开场白
this would be a bit weird.
这样的开场白有点怪
Instead, a better example would be…
正确的示范是
So, sorry, how do you know John?
你和John怎样认识的?
From work.
工作认识的
– Oh, from work, is it? – Yeah, yeah.
– 工作 是吗? – 对
Oh, right, nice, okay. I know him …
噢 挺好的 我认识他……
Just remember that generally,
只要记住 一般情况下
ask British are a lot less direct
问英国人问题时要比
than most other nationalities,
问其他国家的人更委婉
so I would advise you not to translate phrases
所以 我建议不要把你母语的词组
from your native tongue into English.
直接翻译成英语
Instead, just use these phrases that I’ve shown you today.
而是用视频里正确示范的词组
Great to see you guys again.
很高兴再次见到大家
As ever, don’t forget to like
一如既往 别忘了点赞
and share me on all the social media you can find,
并在你的社交平台上分享我的视频
as well as subscribe to this channel.
订阅这个节目
Now, go forth and make conversation.
现在出发 找人交谈吧
Good luck!
祝你好运

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

简单描述了英式英语的对话风格,和英国人的对话形式

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

绿叶

审核员

审核员 AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrpdHW1vqXo

相关推荐