ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

让对话能够继续下去的方法 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

让对话能够继续下去的方法

Conversation Fillers for English Fluency – Keep the conversation going | Advanced English Lesson

有时候我们的对话会戛然而止
Sometimes we end our conversations very abruptly.
当没想好要说什么的时候 我们和交谈对象就会
When we do not plan what to say, we have just
无言以对并常常陷入尴尬的沉默
nothing to say and there is so much awkward silence between you and the person you’re
这种情况曾多次发生在我身上
talking to. It ’ s happened to me so many times but
但是在那几次我都有救星
at those times I have a saviour.
我拥有“交谈佐料”
I have conversation fillers.
这些单词
These are the words
让你用来将与交谈对象之间的对话
that you can use to keep the conversation
继续下去
going and not have any awkward silence
并避免一切尴尬的沉默
between you and the person you ’ re talking to.
所以
So
如果你想让你的对话进展顺利
if you want to have your
那么继续观看这个视频
conversations going then keep watching this video because this
因为这正是这个视频所呈现的
video is all about it.
我是米歇尔 感谢您的观看
My name is Michelleand thank you for clicking.
黑板上有一些有趣的“交谈佐料”
So here wehave some interesting conversation fillers on the board.
我们看到第一个 真的吗?
The first one that we have,really?
这个佐料当然是
This conversation filler is, of course,
用于当你听到令人惊讶的消息的时候
used when you’re listening or when you’ve heard news which was very surprising.
也许可能
so may
是你的一个朋友通过了一门
be if one of your friends passed a
你没想到他/她能够通过的一门重要考试
very important examination and you never expected him or
而他/她告诉你 嘿
her to pass that examination and he or she tells you, hey,
你知道吗 我考过PET了 什么?
you know I cracked the PET. What?
真的吗?
Really?
你考过了PET!
You cracked the PET!
因此它的意思是你很惊讶
So thismeans you’re surprised.
而不是仅仅
Instead of just going
空泛地说 哦那太棒了
blank like, okay that was so nice.
你一定不想这样
You don’twanna look like that.
你就可以说 真的吗?
You could just be like, really?
表达你所有的激动兴奋
Shows all the excitement and the joy.
或伤心遗憾 好了
Maybe you’re sad deep inside, may be sorry. Okay,
下一个 对吗?
the next one we have is, right?
对吗?
Right?
代表着你要确认什么事
Which means that you’re confirming something.
所以你住在绍斯波特 对吗?
So you live in Southport, right?
你住在朴茨茅斯 对吗?
You livein Portsmouth, right?
诸如此类
Something like that.
那么这个词用于你确认某些事 相当于to confirm
So when you’re confirming something, to confirm. Alright,
你明晚会来我家
will you come to my home tomorrow
取你的东西吗?当然
evening to pick up your stuff? Sure,
一定
I will.
这是你向别人确认的情景
This is where you’re confirming to someone.
想征得别人的确认 可以说right ?
Here you’re asking for confirmation by saying,right?
这时你就要说sure
And here you’re saying sure
I will come 来表示你在向别人确认某事
I will come which means you’re confirming to somebody.
好的 现在我们看第四个 噢
Great and here we have the 4th one. Oh,
你没能出席你最好的朋友的婚礼
youdid not attend your best friend’s wedding
因为你生病了 how awful!
because you were sick, how awful!
代表很难过
Which meansso sad.
我对此表示很难过
I’m so sad about it.
So sad 表示
So sad, mean
我对你感到很抱歉
I feel very bad for you.
你不能参加你最好朋友的婚礼是非常
It’s very, veryawful that you could not attend your best
非常糟糕的
friend’s wedding.
非常伤心 太糟了!
Very sad, how awful!
用So sad 来表达你很伤心是一种很无趣的方式
So sad is quite a boring way of saying that you’re sad.
所以你可能要说 how awful
So you might want to say, how awful,
how awful 代表bad 太糟了
how awful means bad, how bad it is.
哦不 真的?
Oh no. really?
它不可能发生!
How could that happen?
这是彻底的震惊
Thisis an utter shock.
当你真的 真的
When you’re really, really
很惊讶 并且你完全没想到这件事会发生时
shocked and you did not expect something willhappen.
这能表现深深的绝望
This is expressing a lot of despair.
这不只是悲伤 有时这是绝望和失败
It’s not just sadness, it’s despair andfrustration sometimes.
所以表达挫折的是
So expressing frustration is,
oh no!
oh no!
表示事与愿违 这就是挫折
Something that you did not wantshould happen, frustration.
好的 让我们看下一个 you’re joking
Right let’s look at the next one, you’re joking.
当你最好的朋友告诉你她要
So when your best friend tells you that she’s
结婚了 你就可以说
getting married. Okay, and you’re like,
you’re joking 来表达 你认真的吗?
you’re joking which means you can’t be serious, really?
你已经要结婚了?你才24岁
Are you getting married already, you’re just24.
You’re joking!
You’re joking!
表示你一定不是
Which means you can’t
认真的 你一定在开玩笑 然后她告诉你
be serious. You must be joking and then she tells you,
不是的 我很严肃
not really, I’m very serious about it.
我24岁了并且我
I’m 24 and I’m
要结婚 然后你可以说what a pity !
getting married and you’re like what a pity!
这样真不好
It’s so sad that you are,
我为你感到遗憾
I feel so bad for you.
Pity
Pity.
Pity 就是你对某人表示怜悯
Pity is you know when you have mercy
你在为他们感到悲伤
on someone and you’re
因为你认为
being very sad for them because you’re thinking
他们正处于很差的状况之中
that they are in a very bad situation.
所以
So
如果你的朋友在24岁就结婚
if your friend is getting married at 24,
她一定有很大的难处
she’s definitely in a very difficult situation.
这太糟了 你会同情她
So it’s such a pity, you feel merciful towardsher.
所以我们来看下一个
So here we have the next one.
Have you ?
Have you?
它被用于当你说:我最近品尝了
Thisis when you say that I’ve recently tasted
猪肉 然后你的朋友回答你have you?
pork and your friend replies to you, haveyou?
表示她知道了
Which means she’s confirming but it is
但是它实际上是一个对话填充语
actually a conversation filler.
可能她正在手机上做着某些事
Maybe she’sdoing something on her phone.
她在发短信
She’s texting
给某人 你说 嘿 你知道吗
somebody and you’re like, hey you know what,
我最近吃了猪肉 然后她说have you ?Okay
I recently had pork and she’s like, have you? Okay,
所以她只是在试着让对话继续
so she’s just trying to keep the conversation going,
即使她在做其他事
even when she ’ s doing something else.
所以理解的时候要聪明一点
So be smart to understand.
这是一个你可以用到的辅助动词
So this is where you use an auxiliary verb,
不得不
which is have,
使用对话填充语的情况
to make a conversation filler.
所以这是一个助动词
So this isan auxiliary verb.
助动词 没错
Okay auxiliary verb, right?
你也可以说did you ?
And you could also say, did you?
Is it ?
Is it?
这取决于别人问你的问题
Dependingon the question that someone has asked you
或者取决于别人的叙述
or depending on the statement that someoneis making.
Have you ?
Have you?
或did you ?
Or did you?
你可以说
You could say,
is it ?
is it?

Right?
这是某些单词和表达
So these are certain words and expressions
当你在为了让对话继续而
that you can use when you’re
聆听别人时使用的
listening to someone to keep the conversation going
但是现在到了当你和别人说话时
on but now we have some words that you
可以使用的句型
can use when you’re speaking to somebody.
让我看看
Let me think.
如果别人问你一个你没有确切答案
So if someone asks you a question,
或者你需要时间来回答的问题
which you don’t the exact answer to
又或者你在拖延时间
or maybe you want time or you’re buying time.
所以如果
So if
别人问你 也许是很简单的问题
someone asks you, may be a basic question,
谁是国家主席?
who is the President of this country?
然后
And
你就这样 嗯
you’re like, um.
让我想想 他是谁
Let me think, it is whoever. So,
当你这么说的时候
you’re buying time when you’re saying
你在拖延时间 你在试图拖延时间 好
this statement. You’re trying to buy time. Right,
不要在测验中这么做因为
so try not to use this at a quiz because
在测验中 你只有10秒钟来回答
at a quiz, you will have only 10 seconds to answer and
如果你让他们给你时间来思考
if you ask them for time to think,
蜂鸣器会响起 你没时间了
the buzzer goes on and you actually lose.
所以它只能对你的朋友用
So use it only with your friends.
I mean
I mean,
I mean 是什么
what I mean is,
这是另一种拖延时间或者再次说明你的话的方法
so this is again another way of buying time or trying to explain yourself again.
是的 试着再次说明你的话 重新解释
Yeah, trying to explain yourself again,re-explanation.
这是最普遍的对话填充语之一
this one is one of the most common conversation filler,
you know 你经常听见我这么说
you know and you’ve often heard me using,
you know 有时它的发音更像y’know
you know and sometimes also pronounce it more like, y’know,
就像那样
just goes like that
它不像you know
and it’s not like you know,
它就是y’know what happened
it’s just like y’know what happened.
You know 所以它
You know, so it’s just
事实上是一个y 没有you
a y actually and no you.
这是另一个对话填充语 它通常在对话的开头
So this is anotherconversation filler and it is generally used
或者在你分享一个新闻时被使用
in the beginning of a sentence or when you’re sharing a news,
在开头
towards the beginning.
你知道
You know,
我昨天在商场遇见了你妹妹
I met your sister at the mall yesterday.
那就是你开始一个对话的方法
So that’s how you start, a conversation.
What I mean is
What I mean is,
这又是一个在I mean 之后解释你的话的方式
this is again explaining yourself further after I mean, if someone still does
如果在你说完I mean 之后 别人仍然不懂
not understand, when you have said, I mean.
你可以说what I mean is 来
You could say, what I mean is, to explain
更好地解释
it even further.
更好地解释 好
For further explanation. Okay,
我们来看下一个back to our topic
so here we have the next one, back to our topic,
这是我们今天要学的
that we are studying, conversation
简洁有效的对话填充语
fillers today and not going into long stories.
这是当你的注意力回到
So this is when you get your attention back
你们谈论的话题的时候使用的
to the topic which you were talking about.
有时你和你的朋友正在谈论
Sometimes it happens that you’re talking
考试 最后却变成了讨论男朋友
about exams and you end up talking about boyfriends with your friend.
所以当你想要回到
So when you want to get
正题时 你可以说 coming back to our topic
back to exams, you’d say, coming back to our topic,
明天是期末考试
tomorrow is our final exam and we have
我们还什么都没有学
not studied anything.
back to the topic 用来应对跑题的情况
So back to the topic,something that is not off topic.
挺不错的 你认为今天的课怎么样?
So it’s kind of nice, how did you like thislesson?
说它It’s kind of nice 还算可以 就是说接近不错
It’s kind of nice which means it’s towards nice.
像是不错
Something like nice, like
所以kind of 更像是 还不错
So kind of would be more like, it is nice and
它可以用在整个对话中
this is also, this can be used throughout you know in the conversation.
在对话的
In the middle
中间 通常情况下
of the conversation, usually,
当你讲到一件事 又想讲清楚它是怎样的一件事时
when you talk about something and you wan na explain its type,
你可以用kind of
that’s when you use kind of.
这些是你已经学到的
So these are the expressions
当你在听别人说话时可以用的表达方式
that you have learnt when you’re listening to someone.

You
会喜欢的 对吗?
could go like, really? Right,
sure how awful !
sure, how awful!
和oh no !
And oh no!
那真的发生了吗?
Did that really happen?
You must be joking
You must
代表 你肯定不是认真的
be joking which means, you can’t be serious.
What a pity !
What a pity!
意思是你对别人(的事)
Which means you feel so empathetic
感到遗憾 是吗?
towards somebody. Have you?
真的吗?
Really?
你之前这么做过吗?
Have youdone that before?
诸如此类
something like that and
这些是你会用到
these are the expressions
的表达方式 当你和别人说话
that you would use when you are speaking to someone and you ’ re
并且你已经什么也说不出 或者你在拖延时间来思考的时候
running out of words or you’re buying time to think,
那么你就会说let me think
then you would say, let me think.
I mean you know 它是用来开始一个对话
I mean, you know that’s how you start a conversation.
What I mean is 当你试着解释
What I mean is, when you’re trying to, explain
更深入的东西 当你们偏离主题时
something further and something when you’re going off topic,
你会说coming back
you would say, coming back
to our topic 这个对话的主要内容
to our topic, the main idea of the
还有kind of 它很好用
conversation is, and kind of, it’s kind of nice
当你在
when you’re
试着解释某种东西时
trying to explain a type of something. So,
这是你可以继续对话的方法
this is how you can keep your conversationsgoing.
你不需要经历更多的
You don’t need to experience more of
尴尬的沉默 想出更多
that awkward silence and think of more topics
你可以和朋友讨论的东西
that you can talk about to your friends so
以便于有更多的主题和对话填充语来使你的对话丰满
that you have more topics and more conversation fillers to fill in the air.
我希望它
I hope it was
能让你开心 就像它让我开心一样
enjoyable for you as it was for me,
欢迎下次再来
please come back for more lessons with me.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

避免尴尬的句子,都试试吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

喵茨比

审核员

审核员 LD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGXkTusvans

相关推荐