未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

表达出自信的肢体语言技巧

CONFIDENT BODY LANGUAGE TIPS - BODY LANGUAGE TIPS FOR MEN AND WOMEN

介绍一下7 38 55规则
Okay so there’s this 7, 38, 55 rule –
即在整个交流过程中有7%是词语
which says that 7 percent of all communication is words,
38%是你的语气
38 percent is your tone of voice,
还有高达55%的交流
and a whopping 55 percent of all communication
都是通过你的肢体语言来表达的
is through your body language –
如果你把这些都加起来
and if you add it up, it turns out that more than 90 %
就会发现超过90%的交流都是非语言的
of all communication is non-verbal.
因此 如果你想展现自己自信的一面
So,if you want to present yourself as a confident person,
通过你的语调和肢体语言
The best way to achieve that is through
来达成这一目标是最好的方法
your tonality and body language.
看完本视频 你将会明了如何去做
By the end of the video you will learn exactly how to do that.
这个视频将分为两个部分
This video will be divided into 2 parts.
首先 我们会讨论那种极度自信的人
First,we will discuss body language tips
所具有的肢体语言的诀窍和习惯
and habits of extremely confident individuals
在第二部分 我们会从头讲到脚
and in the second part we will go from head to toes,
包括你的双脚 双腿 躯干 双臂和头部
covering your feet, legs, torso, arms and head.
现在这里有4个窍门 你从今天就可以开始
Now, here are the 4 tips that you can literally start
在所有的对话和社会互动中
using today to improve your body language
使用这些技巧来改善你的肢体语言
and exude a powerful, calm yet confident vibe
并营造一种强大而冷静自持的气场
in all of conversations and social interactions.
首先 呈现你最好的一面
First,look your best.
这就是我们现在的社交运作方式
This is how our society works right now.
无论你喜欢与否 人们都会依据外貌来评价你
Whether you like it or not you will be judged by your appearance.
我知道严格来说 这不是肢体语言方面的建议
I know this is not strictly a body language tip
但这也很重要 因为以下窍门的效果的好坏
but it’s important, because depending if you look your best
取决于你是展现了自己最美的一面
or if you don’t care about your appearance at all
还是对自己的外貌一点也不在意
it can either increase or decrease the effectiveness of the tips that follow.
加之 当你展现出最好的一面 你自然会感到更自信
Plus, you will automatically feel more confident when you look your best,
我相信你已经对此深有体会
I’m sure you’ve experienced this already.
展现最美的自己 靠的不是昂贵的品牌或者金表
And by looking your best I don’t mean expensive brands and golden watches,
可是你要讲卫生 身上不能有异味
what I mean is that you’re clean, smell nice,
而你的衣服必须合时宜而且合身
and your clothes are appropriate and fit nicely.
第二 使用有力的姿势
Second: Use power poses.
当你感到充满力量的时候 你会下意识地采取有力的姿势
Whenever you are feeling powerful you tend to subconsciously use a power pose.
但是 社会心理学家艾米·卡迪
But what Social psychologist Amy Cuddy revealed
在她的TED演讲中说 以某种姿势坐或者站2分钟
in her TED talk is that standing or sitting with certain poses
会让睾酮水平上升 皮质醇水平降低
for as little two minutes raises testosterone levels and lowers cortisol
(皮质醇也叫压力荷尔蒙)
(also known as the stress hormone).
这些荷尔蒙水平跟力量和势力是相关的
Those hormone levels are associated with powerand dominance.
换言之 如果你连在感觉不够自信时
In other words, if you use power poses even
也使用有力的姿势
if you are not feeling confident, you Will
你会觉得你是有力量的 占优势的
begin to feel powerful, dominant,
乐观的——这些属于自信的特质
optimistic – traits that belong to the confident alpha.
我将会在简介中给出TED演讲的链接
I will link the TED talk in the description
以便你更进一步了解这些姿势
so you can learn more about the poses and
我强烈建议你看完整个视频
I highly recommend that you go ahead and watch the whole thing.
第三:放慢速度
Third: slow yourself down.
这对我来说绝对是
This was absolutely the tip that
给我自己带来最大改变的秘诀
made the biggest difference in my case.
通过慢下来——我是说放慢你的行动
And by slowing down I mean slow your movement,
放慢你的语速 使你的胳膊慢下来
your speech, slow down your arms, if someone
如果有人叫住你 你要慢慢地转头
calls you slow down as you’re turning your head,
只需想象你在一个水池里
simply imagine that you are in a pool
并且以那种速度活动
of water and act with that speed.
放慢速度有效的原因是
The reason why slowing down works is because
人们会以为一切都在你的掌控之中 即便事实并非如此
it shows people that you got everything under control even if you don’t.
并且这表明你不害怕 很自信 很冷静
And it shows that you are not afraid, you’re confident and calm,
即使发生了坏事 你也可以很好的应对
even if something bad happens, you will find a way to fix it.
与慢下来相反的是冲动 紧张和坐立不安
The opposite of being slow is being impulsive,nervous and fidgeting. So,
所以 尽可能试着放下那些事
try to lower those things as much as possible,
只需要记着让你自己慢下来
and simply remember to slow yourself down.
第四:练习微笑并保持适当的眼神交流
FOurth:Practice smiling and holding eye contact correctly.
走路或者说话的时候往下看
Looking down when walking or talking is the
最容易让人看到
fastest way to show someone that
你很不安而且缺乏信心
you are uncomfortable and not confident.
而你应该做的是保持坚定的眼神
What you should do instead is to hold firm eye contact
使之在交流中占到大约80%
about 80 % of the conversation.
如果保持眼神交流让你感到不自在
If you are not comfortable holding eye contact,
你可以先尝试一下看着对方的眉毛
you can try looking your partner in the eyebrows at first,
这样会更加容易 而且别人也不会注意到有何不同
it will be much easier and they won’t notice the difference –
在这之后 你就要逐步进入完全的眼神交流
after that, gradually work your way up into full eye contact.
此外 你一整天都要面带微笑
Also wear a smirk, a light smile on your face throughout the day,
这样别人才会觉得你是个亲切 有趣并且自信的人
so you come across as approachable, fun and confident person.
看完视频后在镜子中看看你自己
After the video go ahead and look yourself in the mirror,
对比一下不苟言笑的严肃脸
compare having a dead serious
和明亮又自信的笑脸 你会立马发现其中的不同
face with a light playful confident smile, you’ll notice the difference immediately.
现在让我们仔细检查你的姿态和姿势
Now let’s go over your stance and posture.
首先 双脚分开与肩同宽 双脚朝外
Start with your feet shoulder width apart, and your toes pointing outwards.
这被认为是开放的肢体语言
This is considered open body language.
如果你双腿交叉 或者你把一条腿放在另一条腿后面
If your legs are crossed or you have one leg behind the other –
这种肢体语言被称为封闭的肢体语言
this type of body language is called closed body language
且与害怕 焦虑 防御以及缺乏自信等
and its associated with fear, anxiety, defense and lack of confidence
较为负面的特点挂钩
traits that are not so attractive.
另一方面
On the other hand,
开放的肢体语言对自信和力量是有益的 所以
open body language is associated with confidence and power, so feet shoulder
双脚打开与肩同宽 脚趾朝外
width apart and toes pointed outwards.
关于你的腿和脚的额外提示是放大步幅
Bonus tip for your feet and legs is to take big steps.
或者至少 不要缩小步幅
Or at least, don’t take small steps.
拖着脚走或行动迟缓会让你看起来很紧张
Shuffling or creeping makes you look nervous.
所以 迈出坚定的步伐
So, take firm strides.
胳膊:不要交叉!
Arms: Don’t cross them!
当我们紧张时 我们倾向于将我们的双手放进口袋
When we’re nervous, we tend to put our hands in our pockets,
藏在背后 或者双手交叉挡着胸口
behind our backs or cross them to cover our chest,
这会让人觉得我们害羞 内向 消极
and that can be seen as shy, introverted and passive.
所以双手不要交叉 不要藏起
So, don’t cross them, don’t hide them,
要让它们放松地垂在体侧 放在腰上
keep them relaxed by your side, on your waist
或者在你的交谈中借助双手强调一些观点
or use them to emphasize certain points in your conversation.
现在 请密切注意接下来的两个区域
Now I want you to pay close attention to the next 2 groups
因为它们确实会改变人们对你的看法
because they will literally change how people see you.
这是关于你的双肩和胸部的
It’s your shoulders and chest.
现在 请你注意一下你的姿势
I want you to notice your posture right now,
观看这个视频的大多数人
most of you watching this video will have
都是肩膀向前倾 胸部向内含的
your shoulders slouched forward and your chest inwards – and,
经常使用电脑和手机 使我们长时间保持这个姿势
because we spend a lot of time in this position because of computers and phones,
而且是在不知不觉中一整天保持着这种姿势
without thinking we carry it throughout the day
你应该做的是 首先 双肩向后打开然后下垂
What you should do is, first bring your shoulders back and then down.
这将会改善你的姿势 打开你的胸部并且挺直脖子
This will fix your posture, open up your chest and straighten your neck.
说到脖子
Speaking about the neck,
它应该和你的身体保持一条直线
it should be in line with your body,
并且你的脑袋应该面向正前方
and your head should be facing forward.
你应该把下巴抬高一点点
You should bring your chin just a little bit upwards,
但是不要太过 因为这样会让你显得高傲自大
but don’t overdo it as you may come across as arrogant.
同样 避免使你的头低着 因为这暗示着你不可靠且缺乏自信
Also avoid tilting your head down as it signals uncertainty and lack of confidence.
这个视频里有很多信息
There is a lot of information in this video
而整天都想着这些 或许会有些困难
and it might be hard to think about all of those things during the day,
所以我希望你能学到所有这些东西
so I want you to kinda learn all of this stuff, get a feel
了解这种感觉而不是死记硬背
for it instead of memorizing it.
自信的肢体语言就是保持开放的姿势
Confident body language is all about opening yourself up,
放慢自己和控制行动
doing slow and controlled motions,
用平静自信的语调说话
speaking with calm and confident voice,
有一个挺拔的姿势 双肩向后
having a straight posture with your shoulders back
挺起胸膛
and your chest up,
不要害怕占地方 看起来感觉到舒服了就行
not being afraid to take up space and looking and feeling comfortable,
一个经验法则就是 如果你感觉舒服 你看起来就很舒服
A rule of thumb is if you feel comfortable you look comfortable.
在看完这个视频后让自己在镜子前待10-15分钟
Give yourself 10-15 minutes in front of the mirror after this video,
改正你在姿势 走路或说话方面的一些问题
correct some of the things you think need to fixed with your posture, walking or talking.
练习一些有力的姿势
Practice some of the power poses,
因为这15分钟或许会改变人们对你的感觉
because those 15 minutes may change how people perceive you.
如果你应用了这些理念
You can literally become more confident,
你就可以在你的社交和日常生活中
attractive and successful in your social life and in
变得更加自信 有吸引力并且取得成功
your life in general if you apply these concepts.
如果你在外面看上去和感觉自信的时间足够长
If you look and feel confident long enough on the outside,
我敢保证 你也将会开始从内心感受到它
I guarantee – you will also start to feel it on the inside.
总之 感谢收看 我们下次再见
Anyway, thanks for watching, and I’ll see you next time.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

主要介绍了四个可以让你由内而外地自信起来的肢体语言的小窍门。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

苏卿

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRp1ePrFkng

相关推荐