未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

《爱乐之城》男主角谈妥协

Compromise - Ryan Gosling (@RyanGosling) - #Entspresso

早上好 这里是求实国度
– Good morning Believe Nation,
今天的主题是妥协
today’s message is compromise.
轮到你了 瑞恩 高斯林
Over to you Ryan Gosling.
[鸡叫声]
[rooster crows]
#每天早上我醒来#
♫ I wake up every morning
#意式咖啡使我清醒#
♫ Espresso keep me going
#每天早上我醒来#
♫ I wake up every morning
我认为在创作的过程中
– I think compromise…
妥协是必须的
is integral
它更多的是关于找到一种方式
to the creative process, and it’s more about finding a way
来使妥协变成
to make those compromises
各种机会
into opportunities
而不是把它们看作是障碍
and not see them as obstacles.
否则 你真的会被困住
Otherwise you can get really stuck.
我认为这是唯一不断进步
I think that’s the only way to keep moving forward
并保持创造力的方法
and being creative.
这对于本频道来说是个有趣的观点
– So this is an interesting message for this channel
因为 人们常说 为了目标而奋斗
because so often people are coming in, saying go for it,
别放弃 上吧 加油 而这个人说
never give up, go, push harder and here’s a message
妥协吧
saying compromise.
我认为 从实际来看
And I think it’s actually when you look
那些最成功的企业家
at the most successful entrepreneurs
和最成功的领导者 他们两者兼具
and the most successful leaders, it’s both.
这是天才的论调
It’s the genius of the and.
并且你将看到这些最成功的领导者
You will see that the most successful leaders
对于 “为什么” 都发疯似得执着
are insanely stubborn for the why
但在 “怎么做” 上非常灵活
but insanely flexible about the how
这就是许多企业家不足的地方
and this is where a lot of entrepreneurs will fall short
因为你很可能是一门心思地
because you’re so obsessed about doing this thing
坚持着没什么用的方法
in a particular way that it may not work out
而永远得不到机遇
and chances are won’t.
很可能你想生产的产品
Chances are that product that you want to put out,
并不是人们喜欢的设计
people may not like the design,
他们可能不喜欢这种功能
they may not like the functionality,
它可能不会按照你设想的那样奏效
it may not work exactly as you thought it would
你需要调整它 改变它
and you need to tweak it, you need to change it,
你需要倾听 需要妥协
you need to listen, you need to compromise.
但是你不能在远景上妥协
But what you won’t compromise is the big vision.
你不能妥协的 是你的世界观
What you won’t compromise on, is your one word,
你的价值观取向 这是你所坚守的
your value right, like this is what you stand for
这就是你的底线
and that’s the line in the sand
并且你永远不会跨越它
and you’re not going to go over it.
我想大多数人在纠结细枝末节
Where I think most people are stubborn about small things,
我认为很多人在固执地坚持错误的事情
I think most people are stubborn about the wrong things.
我觉得很多人太过顽固
I think most people are so stubborn
以至于他们不能回头
that they hold themselves back
那就是因为他们不愿意
because they’re not willing to compromise
为了大局做出妥协
to get to the big goal.
你需要拥有的是
What you need to have, is the ego
相信你可以做大事的自我意识 自信心
to believe that you can do the big thing, the confidence
和放手去做 追逐伟大理想的魄力
and the boldness to go and chase that big dream
同时 还要有在事业上的谦逊
and then at the same time, the humbleness for the cause.
你可以有所成就 你充满自信
You can do this big thing, you’re confident
你有做这件事的渴望
you have the ego to do it but the humbleness
也有去做任何事的谦逊
to do anything needed to go out and do it.
可能那意味着你必须扫地
Maybe that means you have to sweep the floors.
任何事
Anything!
伟大的领导者会做任何事
The great leaders will do anything
来推动他们的事业向前
to move their cause forward, as long as it falls
直到它成为梦想中的样子
within the lines of who they are
但所有成就都起于平地
but nothing is beneath them.
因此若有需要 他们会发展流水线开始生产
They’ll get on the assembly line and start making products
如果他们需要 他们会打电话拜托他人
if they need to, they’ll make the phone calls
如果他们需要 他们会扫楼梯
if they need to, they’ll sweep the floors
如果他们真的需要如此
if they need to.
所以 如果你现在固执于某些事
And so, if you’re being stubborn about something right now
我真的想让你思考一下
I would really challenge you to think,
这些真的重要吗
“Does this actually matter?”
因为最重要的是达到你的目标
Because the most important thing is advancing the cause.
固执于原因,任务,事业
Stubbornness around the why, the mission, the cause
执行的灵活性以及如何去实现它
and flexibility around the execution and how to do it.
这就是我的想法
That’s my thoughts.
你怎么认为的
What do you think?
我想知道在你的生活 你的事业
I want to know, in your life, in your business,
什么不可妥协 什么你不愿妥协
what is non-negotiable, what are you not willing
我很好奇
to compromise on, I’m curious.
在下面留言 我想看到你的答案
Leave in the comments below, I want to see your answers.
我也想要大声地对Jeff说
I also want to give a big shout out to Jeff.
Jeff 非常感谢你选中了我的书
Jeff, thank you so much for picking up a copy of my book,
你的一句话 对我来说真的真的意义重大
Your One Word, it really really really means a lot
感谢支持
to me man, appreciate the support.
谢谢各位的观看 我相信你们
Thank you guys for watching, I believe in you,
我希望你们能继续相信你们自己
I hope you continue to believe in yourself
不管你们的观点是什么
and whatever your one word is.
么么哒 希望明天早上继续看到你们
Much love and I’ll see you again tomorrow morning
为了另一杯浓咖啡
for another shot of Espresso.
每天早上我醒来
♫ I wake up every morning
浓咖啡使我清醒
♫ Espresso keep me going
求实国度进行时
What’s up Believe Nation.
为了对妥协补充更多观点
To add some more perspective on this idea
我会放上更多相关混剪片段
of compromising, I’m going to put a couple more bonus clips
希望你们喜欢
that I hope you’ll enjoy.
我没受到足够的教育 没有高中文凭
– I have no education, I had no high school diploma,
我连文凭都没 是因为我10年级的时候
I didn’t even have a GED because I quit high school
中途辍学了
halfway through grade 10.
我没有什么选择 我做过洗碗工
I didn’t have a lot of options, I would be dishwasher,
服务员 保安等等
a waiter, a custodial worker of some sort.
所以我觉得不妨出去 做一些创新性的事情
So I decided I might as well go and do something creative,
我决定去喜剧商店 笑工厂
I decided to go to the comedy store, Laugh Factory
即兴表演 每晚在所有的俱乐部
and The Improv, all of those clubs every night
赚我25块的营生
and make my 25 bucks a pop, a set.
我认为当服务员
It was my version of being a waiter, it was a compromise
是我做的一次妥协
I decided to make.
在那之后 我出演了《生动的颜色》
Out of that came “In Living Color”
我四处巡演 面对观众席
and out of that came touring, auditoriums,
面对着5000个观众
5,000 seaters.
这的确是创新的时刻
It was a really creative time.
我有能力证明 我不需要成为
I was able to prove, that I didn’t have to be
一个印象主义者 我有我自己的个性
an impressionist, that I had a personality of my own
无论这个性有时多么伤人
and however abrasive it might be from time to time.
总而言之 所有成就都来自妥协
Long story short, all of it came from that compromise,
决定做我不想做的事情
from that deciding to do what I didn’t want to do.
你不能做的事情
The things you can’t do or the things you’re
或 你不被允许做的事情
not allowed to do, like if the executives come and say
负责人说你不可以 无论什么 都是遥不可及
you can’t do that, whatever it is, it’s too expesnive,
你很气愤 你发了疯地想做
you get angry, you get out of your mind about it
因为你一直坚持你的观点
because you’ve been clinging to this concept
你的愿景 这愿景如何成真
and this image that you have of how it should be done,
但这变化无常 多数情况下
and invariably, most times,
当暴风雨过后
after that storm has passed
你确实可以得过且过
and you actually sit down and go, okay,
我们不能顺意完成 我们何得何能
we can’t do it that way, how can we do it,
但是最终结果
you end up with something even better
远超预期
than what was there before and you go,
你说 这就是宇宙 这就是它的运行法则
that’s the universe and that’s how it works.
如同万物的联系
It’s like relationships, it’s like everything.
那些你想紧紧抓住却被带走的东西
The thing that is taken away, that you’re clinging to,
那些你想要修复拯救的东西
that you’re trying to fix and you’re trying to secure it,
千万不能失去
make sure it doesn’t go away.
你认为你的生活会因此被毁
You think your life will be destroyed,
一切都会支离破碎 这就是宇宙的法则
everything will be ruined and it’s just the universe going,
但还是有个好消息
no, I have something better for you.
请相信 有时妥协
Just have faith, sometimes compromise is actually the way
是通往你目标的途径
to get to what you want
我身体里有某种基因
– I have a certain gene in my body that allows me
使我能理解其他人说的
to understand what someone else is saying
当他们说我想大肆卖出这些东西
when they say we want to sell a lot of these things.
我理解的不是纯粹的物品
Like I don’t see selling a bunch of something,
而是相反 它们有趣重要
as the opposite of it being interesting, or important,
富有深意
or meaningful.
我总是从多角度看待事物
I’ve always seen it from both sides
而这很有意思 在我所处的状态中
and it’s a really interesting place that I’m in right now.
你确实可以感受到平衡
You do have to balance.
看我的iTunes播放列表 你可以发现
If you saw my iTunes playlist, I could have a conversation
我可以和任何人在Stereogum或Pitchfork上聊天
with anybody at Stereogum or Pitchfork
但在Columbia Records上我作为一个艺人时
but what I do with Columbia Records as the artiste
我和我的专辑
that I am with the records that I make
受到合同制约
under the contract that I have, I’m taking all
我试图用我的影响力
of my influences and I’m trying to convert them
让他们改投身于流行乐 这是我的工作
into pop music, that’s my job right now.
这是我能做的
It’s not the only thing I can do,
但这不是我将做的仅有的事
and it’s not the only thing I will do,
只要我仍在创作流行乐
but as long as I’m still trying to make pop songs,
我就想按照流行的标准来创作
I want to play by pop rules.
我听着榜单前20 试图理解它们为什么火
I want to listen to top 20 and figure out what’s going on,
我不想落后
I don’t want to fall behind.
我试着博采众长
I’m trying to take all the elements of music that I love,
好好改编 然后在音乐中表现
that I’m well versed in and convert them
用大家都可以理解的方式
into music that a lot of people can get into.
我不知道自己为什么这么做
I don’t know why I do that.
很多人不能如此
A lot of people can’t, a lot of people
他们认为妥协让人恼火
find the compromise maddening.
而我把妥协作为另一个挑战
I see it as another challenge
把它作为另一种天赋
and I see it as another talent,
一种约束自身的终极能力
like the ultimate talent of restraint.
所有电影制作都是明智的妥协
– All filmmaking is intelligent compromise,
我们经历的所有过程
that’s the whole process we go through.
我想 科南可以担保
I mean, Con will be able to vouch for this,
不论你的计划是什么 你永远没有足够的时间
no matter what your budget, you never have enough time
足够的金钱
you never have enough money.
当你做大电影的时候很怪
It’s weird when you’re doing a huge film,
即使你的职位相同不变
you’re in the same position you were,
和制作小电影的感觉是不同的
when you were doing a tiny film.
对此有个好理由
And there’s a good reason for that,
你总是想在银幕上
you’re always trying to get as much on screen
尽你所能多得获取
as you possibly can.
所以按照项目预算来说
And so whatever the box that’s built for you
无论提供给你的平台有多大
by the economics of the project you’re always trying
你总在和困难对抗
to push up against those walls
因此你需要团队的帮助
and so you need help from your team
关于如何安排
in terms of how arrange things
如何完成
and how you make that work.
每天早上醒来 妥协
– Waking up every morning and compromising.
你想着理想中的一天
You have this idea, this ideal of what you want
你的所做所为 但你知道
to do that day and you then, you know,
它却在渐渐抽离
it just gets stripped away and stripped away
消失不见
and stripped away and stripped away,
当然还是有些重要的时刻
except for those magnificent moments
当演员做出某些超乎想象的表演时
when the cast does something that you couldn’t imagine
你欢呼 这真棒
and you go wow, that is really awesome.
然后 你又立刻感到担心
And then you immediately get a feeling
因为你预感
of dread, because you’re expecting then
当你说卡 有人却会说
as soon as you say cut, that someone will say
啊 我们失焦了
yeah, we missed the focus,
或是拍摄中有突发事件
there was a boom in the shot,
可能是背景中某个临时演员摔倒了
there was an extra in the background, who tripped and fell,
无论如何 这一刻都毁了
whatever the thing is that ruined the moment,
我们不得不重头再来
that you may not get back again.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

妥协不是放弃。Believe Nation视频混剪,看高司令、金凯瑞、大导诺兰等和你大谈人生哲学。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

kili

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXSHKdnrENQ

相关推荐