ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

竞争 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

竞争

Competition

Domics动画
A Domics Animation
为什么有些人会把所有事都看作竞争
Why does it seem like everything is a competition for some people?
我不是说电子游戏或体育运动啥的
I don’t mean in video games or sports or whatever.
我是说在日常生活中
I mean in everyday casual situations
事情总被他们弄得有竞争性
where people will find a way to make everything a challenge,
未经你同意将你拉入其中 然后想要打败你
and feel the need to defeat you in a competition you didn’t sign up for.
好吧 坦白说
Well, to be fair,
我想我们都应该有那种上进心 比如
I guess we should all have that sort of motivation for achievement, you know?
力争上游 争当第一
To aim for a first, to be number one.
成为超越前人的优秀人物
To be the very best like no one ever was.
但对于某些人 根本就不是这样
But for some people, it ain’t even about that.
对他们来说 事无巨细一切都是竞争
To them, it’s about seeing everything as a race
只有击败所有人方能心安
and to drag everyone else down from it.
我觉得现如今你就不能聊家常
Nowadays I feel like you can’t say anything about your day
或者你过得如何
or about how you’re doing anymore.
总有人妄图将你踩在脚下
Someone’s bound to try to one up you.
即使你身处痛苦之中
If you are in any sort of pain,
也别表露出来
forget about expressing it,
因为他们总有办法放大你的痛苦
because they’ll find a way to make yours feeling significant.
嘿 兄弟 你还好吧?
Hey, man, are you feeling ok?
啊…… 我昨天睡得不好
Ah.. I slept kind of awkwardly last night.
现在脖子难受死了
My neck’s killing me.
难受死了 哈 那不算什么
Killing you? Ha, that’s nothing.
至少你还有床睡
At least you have a bed,
我老板贝蒂减了我的班 我可是只能睡壁橱里
I sleep in a closet because my boss Betty’s been cutting my shifts,
不过看我现在不仅买得起床 还买得起房
and now can I not only afford a bed but a room too.
甚至说的都不是他们自己的痛苦
Even when it’s not specifically their pain.
哇 吉米 发生什么了?
Wow, Jimmy, what happened?
我在足球训练中摔断了我的胳膊 别担心
I fell on my arm during soccer practice, don’t worry about it.
哈 摔断了胳膊 那算啥
Ha, a broken arm? That’s nothing.
我的表哥查克过去一有空就和灰熊摔跤
My cousin, Chuck,used to wrestle Grizzlies in his spare time.
我说的是过去
And I’m saying used to,
因为他再也没有胳膊了
’cause he don’t got no arms, no more.
灰熊把胳膊都撕没了
Bear ripped it clean right off.
你是谁啊?
WHO ARE YOU?
你不能抱怨负担太重
You can’t mention your workload.
是的 我这学期有五门课
Yeah, I have five courses this semester.
五门 猜猜我有多少
Five? Well, guess what?
我有十门课 五个实验课 六个报告
I have ten courses, five labs, six tutorials
而我一个月都没咋睡过
and I haven’t slept for a month.
我现在血里面流的都是咖啡因了
My bloodstream’s pretty much caffeine now.
而且我还怀孕了
And I’m pregnant.
你甚至不能清静地享用心爱的食物了
You can’t even eat your favorite food anymore without being put down.
哈哈 奶酪马克罗尼意面?
Haha, Mac’n Cheese?
不 兄弟 大家可都吃意式脱奶油宽面了
Nah, man, it’s all about that fettuccine alfredo, my boy.
额 可是我爱吃奶酪意面
Uh, but I, I like Mac’n Cheese…
那你就错了 大兄弟
Yeah, were you wrong, my boy?
光爱吃可不行 关键是你那个不健康啊
That don’t matter. IT’S ALL ABOUT that fatty healthy.
而且还总有那种讲笑话都力图压轴的人
And there’s at least that one guy that needs the last laugh in a conversation.
我承认我有时也那样无聊
I’ll admit I catch myself being that guy sometimes.
但你可能不清楚
But you know who they are?
一旦有人讲出笑话 总有人要往里加料
Someone will make a joke and that person will always add on to it
试图让笑话更好笑
and try to make it funnier.
而且他们会不停加料直到最后
And they’ll keep adding on until they’re the last,
最终让笑话变得冗长乏味 甚至
effectively taking the joke too far to the point where it’s redundant,
根本就不好笑了
or not even funny anymore.
而其他人都进入了下一个话题
And everyone else has moved on to the next topic.
如果长颈鹿腿很短会不会很好笑呢?
Wouldn’t it be funny if giraffes had short legs?
哈哈 噢 如果他们的脖子也很短呢?
Ha ha…Oh, what if they had short necks too?
我觉得那样他们不就变成马 或者斑马了吗?
I think that would just make them a horse, or a zebra?
要是他们有两个头 其中一个脖子短些
What if they had two heads,but one is shorter than the other,
而且短的那个有些自卑
and the shorter one has low self-esteem,
因为他的女朋友为了长脖子抛弃了他 然后
because his girlfriend left him for his other longer neck head, and…
[伤心地哭了]
[crying out sadly]
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
实际上不管你喜欢什么
Actually it doesn’t even matter what you like.
总有人会设法把他们的想法强加给你
People will find a way to force their opinions on you.
试图让你只喜欢他们喜欢的东西
And try to make you only like what they like.
诶 大乱斗4 Melee版明显更好
Ew…Smash 4? Melee’s better.
我不介意 就喜欢它
I don’t care, I still like it.
诶 海贼王?
Ew…One Piece?
这些明显更好
All these are better.
我不介意 就喜欢它
I don’t care, I still like it.
诶 这种音乐风格?
Ew…that music genre?
吧啦吧啦明显更好
Blablabla is better.
等等 什么 你居然能听到?
Wait, what? How can you even hear that?
诶 安卓 苹果明显更……
Ew…Andriod? Apple’s bett…
嘘…… 小声点 你想开启粉丝论战吗
Shuuuuuush, shut the hell up, you don’t wanna start that.
但是其中我最关心的
But what concerns me the most is
还是内容创作者仅仅因为
when content creators are put down,
拿来与其他人比较而被贬低
simply because they’re compared to others.
举个例子 YouTube动画社区里总是充斥着
Giving an example, the animation community on YouTube has always struggled
试图效仿别人的动画制作者
keeping up with other content drawners.
他们老套的内容显然不能长久
So it’s not unusual for them to branch off from YouTube,
所以他们的黯然落幕也早就注定
because it just hasn’t been sustainable for them.
但我们中很多人从大师作品中汲取灵感
And many of us draw inspiration from people whose work we respect.
所以很自然可能会有些风格上的相似
So it may be natural to find similarities in style,
诚然有些看起来会更相似
granted some a bit more than others.
但是不能因此贬低他们
But it’s no reason to put them down.
你可以更喜欢某人的作品
It’s fine to prefer someone’s content over another.
但你不必因此想要证明他的作品比别人棒
But you don’t have to try and convince people that one is better than the other.
可能你们有人不知道
Maybe some of you don’t know, but…
同时喜欢多个作品没什么不可以的
it’s okay to like two or more things at once.
天啊 好有开创性的观点哦
Holy shit a groundbreaking concept.
有人仅仅因为内容风格与我相似
It bothers me when I find out about outright bullying,
就受到一些直白的言论攻击 这让我很烦恼
just because someone may have a similar style of content that I have.
而更烦的是
And I get bothered even more
即使我们的内容根本毫无相似之处
when our content is nothing even alike,
也有人会拿来对比大肆嘲讽
but they get compared and ridiculed anyway.
喔 你个画漫画的现在想在YouTube做动画
Oh, you started off with comics and now you wanna do animations on YouTube?
哈哈哈…… 不就是山寨Domics嘛
Hahaha…what a domics copycat.
哈哈哈哈哈……
Hahahahaha…
让我给你们中认为
Let me just drop some enlightenment on some of you
我是所谓叙事动画鼻祖的人一些开导吧
who think I’m some kind of forefather of narrative animation.
我不是 (鼻祖) 差得远呢
I’m not. Not even close.
不能因为别人想在YouTube上用故事板或动画讲故事
Just because someone on YouTube decides to tell stories accompanied by storyboards and animation.
就说他们是在山寨Domics或sWooZie或其他人
It doesn’t mean they’re a domics or a swoozie or a whoever copy.
让人家好好做事不行嘛
Just let them do their thing!
他们有些确实有自己独特的叙事风格
Some of them actually have their own unique narrative style
也根本不会只照搬我的笑话
and don’t at all just use the same joke as I do
和仅仅改变发色
and trace over my drawings
来照搬我的画法 然后宣称是自己的作品
but just color their hair differently and call it their own.
我们之间大多根本不存在竞争关系
The lot of us are not in competition with each other.
我们是在为大家做动画
We make content for you.
实际上我们需要彼此提供内容给大家
In fact we need each other to keep you guys occupied,
因为我们没法像其他频道那样每天更新
since we can’t all do daily uploads like other channels.
我并不是完全反对竞争的心态
I’m not entirely against the competitive mindset.
我认为有时也需要它来激励自己和挑战极限
I think it’s needed sometimes to push ourselves and test our limits.
但是要有一种轻松愉快的体育精神
But there does need to be some element of fun and sportsmanship.
力争上游并没有错
There’s nothing wrong with striving to be the best
只要你凭借的是真本事
as long as it’s through your own merits.
但如果你通过贬低别人来抬高自己
But if your method is to make everyone else seem worse than you,
并不是说你真的就是第一了
then that doesn’t really make you number one.
你只是碰巧除掉了竞争者而已
You just happen to eliminate the competitors.
而如果没了竞争者
And when there are no competitors,
那这就不算是一场竞争了 对吧
then you wouldn’t really consider it a competition anymore, would you?
我告诉你有个东西你不用去竞争 兄弟
I’ll tell you one thing you don’t have to compete for, my boy.
那就是Loot Anime
And that’s LOOT ANIME.
只要你每月27号PST晚上9点及时定购
Plenty enough to go around as long as you order in time,
内容绝对管够
which is the 27th of every month at 9 p.m. PST.
如果你进入下方的LOOTCRATE.COM/Domics链接
If you head over to LOOTCRATE.COM/Domics link below,
输入优惠码DOMICS D-O-M-I-C-S
enter the code DOMICS.D-O-M-I-C-S,
你将得到9折新会员优惠
you can get 10% off on new subscriptions.
折扣后 一个月将只需25美元
And then afterwards, it will only be around $25 a month.
每个礼盒里 都有各种各样的东西
In every crate, you’ll find a variety of different items
包括衣服 漫画 海报 动漫手办等等
ranging from apparel, manga, posters, the figurines and more!
上期发出的Dimension礼盒
Recently received my dimension crate,
包含《刀剑神域》主题的可爱小袜子
featuring cute little socks from the sword art online.
同样出自《刀剑神域》的雅典娜手办
and Arthur figure also from the same anime,
一件《游戏人生》人物吉普莉尔T恤
a No Game No Life gee boreal shirt,
一个Ramen Ram旋转相框
a rotating ramen ram picture frame,
还有一本轻小说《记录的地平线》
and a log horizon novel.
你可能想说: 该死 我好想要
Damn it, I miss this.You’re probably saying.
不过没关系 你可以等这个月
But it’s cool, you can look forward to this month’s crate,
主题为Together的礼盒
which is themed together,
可能包括来自于《海贼王GOLD》
expect items from the one-piece film GOLD,
《排球少年》 《怪物之子》和《Osomatsu先生》的周边
Haikyu, the Boy & the Beast and Mr. Osomatsu.
二月份的确有情人节要过
February does have Valentine’s Day,
但也请别冷落了家人和朋友们哦
but let’s not forget our other special bonds between family and friends.
再说一遍 进入LOOTCRATE.COM/Domics输入DOMICS
Again, that’s LOOTCRATE.COM/Domics with the code DOMICS
获取9折新会员优惠
for 10% off new subs.
链接在简介里 慢慢欣赏吧
Link in the description, enjoy~

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

做事需要适度的竞争心态 但是在日常生活中一味的竞争只会破坏事情向好的健康氛围

听录译者

Brooklyn

翻译译者

Ideayes

审核员

审核团EM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IERP6-NmKJE

相关推荐