未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何在东京出行

Commuting in Tokyo

嘿伙计们!我是Greg 今天的主题是:东京的通勤
Hey, guys! Greg here. Topic: Commuting in Tokyo.
尽管在东京生活了三年 因为我主要在家工作
Despite living in Tokyo for 3 years, I’ve been lucky enough to not have to do with the daily commute
我很幸运地不需要在东京和通勤扯上关系
in Tokyo, as I mainly work from home.
所以对我来说……噢辣鸡!我错过了我的地铁
So for me… Oh, crap! I’m late and I missed my train.
让我们再试一次
Let’s try again.
就像我说的那样 直到现在我从来不需要参与通勤 但最近我想尝试一下(通勤)并且让我的日语
As I was saying, I never had to commute until now, but I recently decided to try and level up my Japanese
从烂得可怕提升到仅仅只是不好
from horrible to only just bad.
所以现在我得开始在我去日语学校的路上感受早上的通勤
So now I get to experiece the morning commute on my way to Japanese school.
对我来说 参与通勤挺像一个从A点到B点的游戏
Now, to me, doing the commute is pretty much the game of getting from point A to point B
你需要尽快地到达 并尽可能地让自己感到轻松
in the shortest amount of time, and the most relaxed way as possible.
一旦你站在站台上 选择一个正确的车厢和车门是决定性的 你一会儿就知道为什么了
Once you’re on the platform, picking the right car and door is crucial. You’ll see why in a bit.
对我来说 最好的地方就是倒数第二节车厢
For me, the best spot is the second to last train car.
这节车厢就特别好
This car here is quite a good one.
它不像中间车厢那么抢手 所以我不必和人群摩肩接踵……暂时
Not as packed as the ones in the middle, so I don’t have to grind with people… yet.
好吧 只有站着的地方 但这没关系 因为不管怎样我就在前面几站下车了
Yeah. Standing room only, but I can handle that as I’m often a few stops anyways.
当这扇门打开的时候 我需要冷静且镇定地冲向下一辆地铁 很幸运 它离我只有几步路远
Now when this door opens, it’s a calm and collected rush over to the next train, which is luckily only a few steps away.
这辆地铁没那么拥挤 运气好的时候 如果我恰好站在了正确的位置 我甚至可以坐下几分钟
This one is a bit less busy and, on lucky days, if I get next to the right seat, I may even get sit down for a few minutes!
除了能坐下以外 这辆地铁可能也是最好的一辆
Beyond being able to sit down, this train is probably also the nicest,
因为在晴朗的日子里 我能透过窗户享受城市景观
because on a sunny day I can look out and enjoy the city view.
噢 我们到下一站了
Oh. Here is the next stop.
现在你知道为什么车厢和车门的选择那么重要了吧
Now this is why the car and door choice was important.
看到了吧?我想乘上这个手扶电梯赶路 在这个车站 右边是供人通行的通道
You see? I want to be on this escalator, and quick, and at this station, it’s the right side that moves,
而左手边则是站人的地方 这是干什么的?你不需要赶着上班吗 伙计?
while those on the left simply stand around. What’s that about? Don’t you have to get to work, people?
在手扶电梯上行走会加快速度 所以你不会被楼梯上那些慢吞吞的懒汉们挡住停下脚步
Walking on the escalator gives the speed boost, so you’re not stopped behind those slow pokes on the stairs.
好了 到了检票口闸门的地方
OK. Ticket gates coming up.
我不明白为什么尽管右边人更少 还是有那么多人选择走左边
I don’t know why so many people go on the left when the right one is way more free.
现在我正在走向地下 因为我在人群的最前部 我正和一群知道怎么快点往前走的人在一起
Now I’m going underground. Because I’m near the head of the pack, I’m with the group that knows how to hustle.
如果我从另一扇门出来去走楼梯
If I had gotten out of a different door and took the stairs,
我可能会被一群慢吞吞去购物的“大妈们(日语)”拦下脚步
I would have been stuck behind those slow moving “oba-sans” on their way to go shopping.
没有人想为了自己赶地铁而推开挡路的老人们
No one wants to push the elderly out of the way trying to catch their train.
好了 又到了抉择的时间
OK. Here is decision time again.
左边的路更快 路上的人更少 闸门前排队的人也更少
The left lane here is much faster, less people in the way, less line up at the gate!
每个人都使用IC卡 车票是游客和傻瓜们才用的
Everyone uses an IC card. Tickets are for tourists and suckers.
听到没?这是地铁来临的声音
Hear that? That’s the train coming.
你可能觉得我会乘这一趟(地铁) 但我不会 这是辆有着长车厢的地铁 而且当我走到另外一头的时候
You’d think I’d catch this one. But no. It’s a long train, and by the time I walk to the other end of it,
下一趟地铁就来了 所以我只会停下然后看看有没有人需要被推着挤进车厢
a new one would arrive. Instead I’ll stop here and see if anyone gets pushed in.
噢 那儿有个人正在被推进去呢
Oh. There’s someone getting helped.
好了 现在是时候去我想去的地方了
OK. Time to get going where I want to be.
我选择这节车厢是因为它离我目标站的出口近
I picked this specific car because it’s close to my exit at my terminal station.
你可能会看到这辆地铁拥挤一些 但这并没有那么糟糕
On this train you can see it’s a little more squishy, but this isn’t too bad.
我决定走进去后背对着车厢站 因为我不太想面对那些被挤扁的伙计们
I’ve taken to step in inside in reverse, because I don’t want to end up facing my squish buddy.
哇 今天有很多空位置站 我是说真的 这比平时宽敞多了
Wow! There’s a lot of extra room today. No, seriously. This is roomier than usual.
现在我要等着到站 而且得努力不去移动自己的手以免被怀疑成“痴汉(日语)”
And now I wait, trying to not move my hands in case I get suspected of being a “chikan”,
他们相当于在公共场合性骚扰的人
which is a public molester.
如果我不是拿着手机录像 我的手应该在上面抓着几个空着的吊环 我是说可能有空的情况下
If I wasn’t holding to my camera, my hands would be up in the air and trying to grasp a free ring, if possible.
已经到下一站了 现在我别无选择只能下车
Next stop already. Here I have no choice but to exit.
我之前在逆着人群走进来这一点上犯错了
I’ve made the mistake of working against the crowd before.
所以我走出地铁 站到旁边 等着下车的人群走过(这可能要花上一点时间)
So I side step out of the train, wait for the crowd to pass (which can take a little bit),
然后尽可能快地走回车厢 再尝试着找一个座位之间的黄金地点站好
and then get right back in as quickly as I can and try to get the coveted standing spot between seats.
我将这里称为“安全区” 我再也不必在每一站被挤进挤出了!
This is what I call “the safe zone”. I’ll no longer be squeezed in and out of the train at every stop!
刚才提到过 今天很幸运 一点也不拥挤
As mentioned, today is a very good day, not busy at all.
然后我就等着到站
And then I wait.
(太走运了!)我在距离下车的几站前终于有了个位置坐下 哟吼!
And (lucky me!) a few stops before my terminal station, I actually get to seat down. Woo hoo!
在这里我可以看到这辆地铁冲哪个方向开门 如果我愿意 我甚至可以看一些广告
Here I can see where my car is in relation to the station exits. I can even catch up on some ads, if I want to.
现在我差不多稳操胜券了
Now I’m pretty much home free.
在不得不参与通勤之前 我在日本地铁上的经历大都挺愉快的
Before having to commute, my experience with Japanese trains has mostly been pleasant,
去赶一趟满员的地铁 就像是装在箱子里的被压扁的纪念品一样
catching the odd packed train where you were squashed in like souvenirs in a suit case
在你从度假中赶回家的时候是一次很有趣的经历
on the way home from a vacation was a fun experience.
但是每天做这种会被挤扁的事情一点也不好玩
Doing the squash thing everyday though, not so fun.
啊!到外面了 你瞧瞧这些空地
Aaah! Outside. Look at all this space.
和往常一样 谢谢观看 再见
As always, thanks for watching, and I’ll catch you on the flip side.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

甜圈家黑喵

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOBg3Fn4xRs

相关推荐