ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

沟通技巧 – 6个关键的技巧 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

沟通技巧 - 6个关键的技巧

Communication Skills - The 6 Keys Of Powerful Communication

大家好 我是actualized.org网站的利奥
Hey, this is Leo for actualized.org.
在本视频中 我将会介绍一些沟通技巧
And in this video, I’m gonna talk about communication skills.
掌握心理学 打造非凡生活
Master Your Psychology.Create an Extraordinary Life.
好了 下面我们来谈谈沟通技巧
Alright, so let’s talk a little bit about communication skills,
改善沟通技巧需要做什么
and what it really takes to improve your communication skills
以及怎样成为一名优秀的沟通者
and how do you become a good communicator.
在讲那个之前 我会先说到
Before we go into that, now let me give you six.
成为一个高效的沟通者 需要掌握六个要领
Six key points that you need to follow to become a very effective and lethal communicator.
但在讲解六个要领前
But, before we get to that,
我要先解释下 为什么这六点至关重要
let’s talk a little bit about why this is even important.
为什么你需要关注它们
Why this is something that you should be concerned about.
因为当你缺乏沟通技巧时
Communication skills is something that I see ruining people’s lives.
真的会给生活带来大麻烦
Lack their of, when you lack communication skills.
如果你缺乏沟通技巧
If you lack communication skills,
你的亲密关系会出现问题
you’re gonna have a problem in your intimate relationships.
如果你缺乏沟通技巧
If you had lacked communication skills,
你在工作中会遇到很多问题
you’re gonna have a problem at your job, at your work.
如果你缺乏沟通技巧
If you lack communication skills,
你会在管理员工或是经营公司方面出现问题
you’re gonna have a problem managing employees or running a business.
同样适用于对待你的客户
If you do that working with clients,
所以沟通技巧很重要
that something that’s really big that I found communication skills are important in.
总的来说 讲究沟通技巧很重要
And overall in life having solid communication skills
它会让你的人生一路畅通
is important to make your life smooth.
当你拥有良好沟通技巧时
Just like little things will work better for you
连生活琐事都会更顺利
when you have good communication skills.
甚至是类似于在餐馆里点餐这种小事
Even something as simple as like placing an order at the restaurant.
你想从服务员那里得到你想要的
Placing a clear order
就要以点餐的方式下达明确的指令
and doing it in the way where you get what you want
并且要将沟通技巧运用到生活中
from the waitress or the waiter. And getting your way in life.
在生活中 比起你表达不清楚 含糊其辞
This is much easier when you have solid communication skills,
不确定自己想要什么 不确定要点什么
rather than when you’re unclear,
当你掌握了可靠的沟通技巧时
you’re mumbling, you are not sure what you want,
类似点餐这种事 会变得很容易
you’re not certain of it, you have all these problems.
所以我们来谈谈这个问题
So let’s go into that and talk about it.
沟通技巧是你需要精进的一门学问
Communicaton’s skills are something that you want to work on,
因为它将给你的生活带来深远持久的影响
because this is something can last for you whole life.
随着生活继续进行
Right. As your life goes on,
你会遇到形形色色的人
you’re gonna run into people,
你可能不善与人沟通
you’re gonna have problems communicating,
你可能不善写作
you’re gonna have problems writting.
甚至推销自己都有困难
you’re even gonna have challenges with marketing yourself.
无论是在简历中介绍自己
Whether you’re selling yourself in a resume format,
还是向老板推荐自己
or you’re pitching yourself to your employers,
以求得到好工作
and you try to get a better job
或者销售你手中的一些商业计划书
Or you’re selling some sorts of business proposal that you got.
或者推销你所创造的产品和服务 你真的很想成功
Or maybe your products, your services you’ve created that you really want to be successful.
并且那些对你的目标来说很重要
And that’s important to your purposes in life.
那么 为了有效地实现那些目标
Well, to do all those things effectively,
你需要学会有效地沟通
you need to be able to communicate effectively.
我们来说一说
So let’s talk about that.
成为一个好的沟通者到底需要做些什么呢?
What does it really take to become a good communicator?
我列举了一些我可以想到的六个要点
I would say that there are six pillars.
至少对我来说它们很重要
At least for me that I set down and I can thought about,
那么 这些重要的部分是什么呢?
ok, what does it really…what are these essential components.
接下来
So here they are.
我会把它们列举出来
I’m gonna list them off.
然后 我们会一一讲解
And we’re gonna go to each one to some detail.
你就会对这些点有一定了解
And you’re gonna some…get some clarity around that.
然后你就可以用这六点中任何一个
And then you can go and work out whatever one of these six,
或者多个 去改善你的最不足的地方
or maybe more than one you are defficient the most in.
这是一种找到你的关键问题的方法
So it’s kind of like looking at your sicking points,
看看你有哪些沟通技巧方面的问题
where are your communication skill sicking points.
听好了 我要开始介绍了
So here are the six.
第一 保持自信
Number one is assertiveness.
第二 展现自我
Number two is authenticity.
第三 思想开放
Number three is open-mindedness.
第四 有同理心
Number four is empathy.
第五 表达清晰
Number five is clarity.
第六 学会倾听
And number six is listening, listening skills.
以上就是这六点
So those are the six.
接下来 我们分别谈谈这六点
Now let’s go on and talk a little…a little bit about each one.
首先 保持自信
So first of all, assertiveness.
成为一个交谈者
Being a communicator
你在交谈中说出的任何内容
and the reason that you communicating anything at all,
或者你交流的方式 都是因为你想要
is because you usually want something to happen
某些事由于你的言语发生
because of your words or however you communicating.
你不仅可以通过说话交流
You could communicate not just using words.
还可以借用身体语言 图像或者其他
You can communicate using body language and imagery and other things.
但最终目的是传递信息
But ultimately, you’re trying to convey some sorts of message,
产生某种影响
have some sorts of impact.
许多人也沟通
So a lot of people, they would communicate things,
但是没有达到他们预期的效果
but then they don’t get what they actually want with the communication
因为交流时不够自信
because their communication is not assertive.
他们没有真的努力去争取自己的话语权
They are not really pushing for their own agenda.
而且立场不坚定
They are not sticking to their guns.
所以他们得不到想要的结果
So then they end up not getting what they want.
这也许发生在恋爱时
Maybe this is happening to you in a relationship.
也许在辩论时
Maybe this is happening to you in a debate.
又或许在公司开会时
Maybe it’s happening to you in office meeting.
或者生活中其它的地方
Or somewhere else in your life.
你必须保持自信
Well you have to be assertive.
保持自信意味着
You have to be assertive.
你不能当一个受气包
That means you can’t be a doormat.
你不能一味地接受别人的提议
You can’t just let other people impose their agenda upon you.
交流时应该是
Your communication has to be such that
对方认为这次交流很重要
people perceive it as, as serious,
重视你说的话
that way they take your words and your language seriously,
重视你的关注点 你的想法
and they take your attention, your ideas seriously.
所以自信是很重要的
So this is something that is very important.
你应该知道如何在表达时表现自信
You have to know how to be confident in your delivery.
不仅如此 你也不能轻易言弃
Not just that, but also be insistent and persistent.
像我的一些朋友
Right. Like I know people, friends of mine,
非常擅长在交谈时保持自信
who are really really good at this.
但就我而言 我试着保持自信
Personally, I tried a little assertiveness myself,
和他人交流时
I was always kind of meek
我总是很谦和
in the way… that ah I would interact with people.
并且始终努力达到一定程度的自信
And I still aim to a certain degree I’ve worked on it a lot.
但是这种谦和阻碍了我
But this kind of meekness really hold you back,
因为很多时候 你想让事情简单些
because a lot of times you want something simple,
又因为你在传达信息之前放弃了它
and you won’t be able to get it simply because you give up
所以就没有那么容易了
before your message has been delivered.
有时你要重复你说的话
And some times your message has been repeated
并且一遍又一遍地重复
and repeated and repeated persistently,
直到你达到目的
until you get what you want.
它可能只是一件很简单的事
It can be just a very simple thing.
就像你去住旅馆
Like maybe you go to a hotel
但是他们没有保留你订的房间
and they don’t have your room.
出于某种原因 他们把你的房间让别人住了
For some reasons, they sold your room to somebody else.
而且现在你需要房间过夜
And now you need to…you need a room for the night.
基于这种情况 你要怎么做?
So basically, what can you do?
你可以直接接受现实
Well you can just accept it as it is.
或者问问他们 为什么取消了你的预定然后接受现实
Maybe ask them about why they screwed up your reservation and accept it.
或者你可以自信些 解决问题
Or you can be assertive, you can be persistent.
你可以叫经理出来
You can get the manager to come out.
旅馆经理出来后
You get his manager to come out.
你可以弄清楚发生了什么
You can, kind of, plump away at the problem
直到成功解决问题
until maybe something clicks and something happens.
当你越来越自信时 你会惊讶于
And you’ll be surprised how often
类似的事情经常发生
something like that when you’re being assertive and being assertive.
有时一些解决方法会自己突然出现
Sometimes just some sorts of spontaneous solution presents itself,
不然如果你很谦和
or as if you were meek,
你可能会受到伤害
then you would have just been hit.
并且默默承受伤害
You would have taken that hit.
最终你也没有在这状况中得到你想要的
And you wouldn’t have ultimately got what you wanted at the situation.
所以 自信很关键
So assertiveness is important.
接下来是第二点 保持真诚
The next point is, point number two, authenticity.
保持真诚非常重要
Authenticity is critical.
保持真诚就是做真实的自己
Authenticity is about being true to yourself.
在交流过程中 你对自己有多少真诚?
How often are you true to yourself being communitor in communication.
如果你像大多数人那样
Uh… If you are like most people,
总是退让
then what most people do is they hold back.
他们想变得礼貌且谦恭
They wanna be polite, they wanna to be courteous.
不想冒犯别人
They…they don’t want to offend somebody.
他们愿意做任何事
And they will do anything to
来使语言交流顺畅 沟通顺畅
to make the…the transaction, the verbal transaction go well, the communication go well.
他们并不担心 他们是否在表现真实的自己
And they won’t really worry about whether they’re being honest and true to themselves,
在那样情形下自己的价值观念是否被尊重
whether their own values are being honored here, in the situation.
要做的这一点 首先 你要知道 你真实的自我是怎样的
To do that, you have to, first of all, know what your authentic self actually is,
你要清楚自己价值所在
so you have to kind of be clear about your own values.
如果你知道自己的目标所在
If you know about what your own agenda is,
你想过什么样的生活
what you wanna have in life.
哪个才是真的你
And what is true, what is not true for you.
你要认清界限
You have to know where the boundaries are.
你要勇敢去做 竭尽全力
And then you have to have the courage to go out there and fight for that.
因为展现自我 对大多数人来说不是与生俱来的
Cause being authentic that’s not something that comes spontaneously to most people.
他们要努力改变
For most people that takes effort and work,
因为我们总是被教导 交谈时要保持礼貌
because we’ve always been taught in many conditions to be polite
以微笑示人
and to put this big smile on our face.
在某些交谈中还可以
And, you know, that can be fine in some situations,
控制场面
and that will hold certain situations over.
但长期看来 这行不通
But in the long run, it doesn’t work.
长此以往人们可以
In the long run people see that,
看穿你的伪装
they can see right through your inauthenticity.
并且当你和不够真诚的人交谈时
And when you are communicating with someone who’s inauthentic,
你可以清楚地感受到他的伪装
you can clearly feel it of that person.
他所伪装的信息和想法 他们欺骗自己
So his message and his ideas they get deluded,
不真诚的人没有他们想要的那种伪装能力
they don’t have the power that they wanna have.
不仅如此
But not only that,
那个交流的人会变得不够真实
but the person who is doing that communication who’s being inauthentic,
他或者她 最终会辜负自己
he or she is a…is ultimately unfulfilled with him or herself.
因此 保持真诚很重要
So that’s why authenticity is critical.
第三 思想开放
Number three is open-mindedness.
与人沟通时 一定要思想开放
You have to be open-minded when you are interacting with people.
思想开放意味着你愿意接受不同观点
Open-mindedness means that you’re willing to consider other perspectives,
不同的设想与想法
alternative scenarios and ideas.
不要屏蔽不同的观点
Don’t close your mind off to alternate points of view.
因为在生活中 你会和很多人交流
Because you will be coming into contact with many people in your life.
他们的观点可能和你的不同
And their points of view might be very different than your own.
很多时候 人们会这样回应
And a lot of times our got reactions saying
“不 这不是我感兴趣的”
“No, that’s not something I’m interested in.”
“也不是我想要的” “这就是错的观点”
“Not something I want.””That’s clearly wrong.”
“这太差劲了 无论什么“”
“That’s…that’s awful. Whatever…”
你评论着 批评着 在你和他人想法交流间
And you judge, you criticize and you drop basically a wall
从根本上建了一堵墙
between yourself and the other person or his ideas.
当那发生时 在你们中间就有一堵墙
And when that happens and there’s that wall, a wall between you two,
无法有效交流
and so, no effective communication can happen.
如果你只是 非常非常坚持自己的观点
If all you’re doing is just being very very insistent on your own points of view,
一味地说教
being very dogmatic and grounded on that.
但你又不会去考虑他人的观点
But then you are not willing to consider other perspectives.
这样的话 别人不想和你交流
Well, other people are not gonna wanna communicate with you.
你会被认为很固执
You’re gonna be a very stubborn person.
别人会给你贴上“固执”标签
People will label you such,
并尽量避开你
and then they will try to avoid you.
因为没有人想在不被接受的环境中交流
Because who wants to be in that kind of environment,
没有人想和固执的人交流
who wants to communicate with somebody like that.
人们想和 听取他人意见的人交流
People wanna communicate with somebody who’s willing to listen to them,
考虑他们的想法 不仅仅是浅薄的考虑 说实话
to consider their ideas not just in a superficial way, but honesty.
应该有一个让他人说服你的机会
Like there should always be a chance for that person to convince you of their ideas.
所以 有人和你交谈时 即使你不喜欢他们所说的
So if someone is talking to you, and even if you don’t like what they are saying
你可以留下来去听并接受他们的意见
you can still stay there and listen and entertain their idea,
因为你有智慧
just because your intelligent
并且你会容纳那些本不属于你的想法
and you’re willing to entertain various ideas that are not necessarily your own
这并不意味着你必须采纳这些想法
And that doesn’t means you have to adopt them,
但你可以怀着那些想法 从中取乐
but you can entertain them, you can play around with them.
事实上 过一段时间 你就会真的采纳其中一个想法
and then once in a while, you actually do adopt one.
这些事情对于你的个人发展至关重要
Such is something that’s very critical and important to your own personal development.
因为 你不是思想开放的人
Because, if…if you’re not taking on this kind of open receptive minds that
那就意味着你是沉迷自我的人
then that means you’re…you’re kind of stucking in your own place.
沉迷于自我的信念和想法
You’re stucking in your own beliefs and your own ideas.
这不仅是交流问题
Not only it’s in a communication’s problem,
这也是限制你成长的问题
it’s just gonna limit your growth as a human being
最终 你是在伤害你自己
ultimately you’re hurting yourself by doing that.
所以 思想开放是重要的
So open-mindedness is very important.
第四点 有同情心
The forth point, four, the forth point is empathy.
在沟通中 有同情心是非常重要的
Empathy is very important for communication.
事实上 人类本就有同情心
In fact, human beings, we have and this has been studied by neuroscientists that
纳罗做的研究中提到 我们有所谓的“镜像神经元”
we have what are called “mirror neurons”.
镜像神经元就是大脑中的特殊神经元
Mirror neurons, what they are, are the specialized neurons in the brain.
它们可以帮助我们 能对其他人感同身受
And what they do is that they allow us to have empathy with other human beings,
甚至是其他生物
and even other creatures.
比如说 我们可以看到 也许
So for example, we can see, maybe,
我们的朋友或者伴侣伤感地穿过你的房间
someone like a friend of ours or spouse of ours walking across the room and stubbing…
怎么说呢 她的脚趾踢到了在茶几上
let’s say, her toe on, on the…on the coffee table.
她的脚趾戳到了茶几上
And so she stubs her toe on the coffee table,
当我看到这一画面的时候
when I look at that
我不禁嘴角一抽 很疼 对吧?
I wince I go “emm”. Right?
因为我看到她脸上的痛苦了
Because I see the pain in her face.
我看到她摩擦她的脚趾
I see her rabbing her toe
而且我避开是因为我觉得自己的心里有些微微发痛
and I am wincing because I feel the pain literally in my own brain.
我的这些镜像神经元被点燃了
And those of my mirror neurons firing off.
毫不夸张地说镜像神经元的作用是让我们
And what the mirror neurons allow us to do is they literally allow us to…
去感受那种我们没有过的情绪
to experience the emotions that we would have experienced
在当时的那个时刻
if we were in that situation.
但是我们无法再处于这样的情境
But we’re not, right?
当我看到某人正将他们的脚趾戳向茶几
When I’m seeing someone stub their toe on the coffee table,
我不在那种情况下 但是我看到了并且我想象
I’m not in that situation, but I’m seeing and I’m imaging it
我现在实实在在感受到一点点疼痛
I am feeling the pain of it, a little bit.
不是很多 只有一点点痛
Not as much, but a little bit of that pain I actually feel
那确实会使我的面部扭曲
that makes my face scrunch up and wince.
所以这些是镜像神经元产生的同理心
So those are the mirror neurons happening as empathy.
现在我们要回答为什么同情对于交流是很重要的
Now why is empathy important for communication.
因为别人会感觉到
Well, the other person once to feel like
他们是被倾听被理解的
they are being heard and they are being understood.
同情心创造了一个共同点
Empathy create a common ground.
当你和正在交流的这个人有同感的时候
When you can empathize with the person that you’re communicating with,
那个人就会感觉到 “噢他懂我”
that person will feel like,”Oh, ok he gets me.”
“她理解我为什么会这样”
“She understands where I’m coming from.”
“好的 她和我很相似”
“Ok, she is just like me!”
我们有共同点 让我们一起交流
We have common ground, let’s communicate.
让我们一起看看为什么会有这样的相似
Let’s see kind of like where this goes.”
他们可以增加这种合作的动力
And it come…it creates this kind of cooperative dynamic.
反之 如果你和别人没有共鸣
Whereas if you have no empathy for the other person,
你无法理解他们的意见
and you don’t understand their emotions,
你不能亲身体会他们的感受
you can’t relate to their emotions,
他们会把情绪发送给你
they will sense that off of you.
他们会想 很好 这个男生或者这个女生
And they will think, “Well, this… guy or this girl…”
她一点也不了解我
“…she doesn’t know anything about me.”
他不知道我遇到的问题和受到的挑战
He doesn’t know my problems or my challenges.
所以我什么样才能听他说话呢
“So how…how can I listen to him?”
我怎样去倾听她呢?
“How can I listen to her?”
因为她和我经历不同 她的话就不会对我产生共鸣
“Her message is not gonna resonate with me, because she has very different experiences.”
和我的经历非常不同 我们之间没有共同点
“Very different from me. It’s on the other side this golf of separation.”
如果你关注了我很多的视频
If you notice a lot of my videos,
我谈论了许多你遇到的问题
I talk about a lot of the problems that you have.
当我策划一个视频的时候 我层层思考问题
When I startup a video, I shall about the problem.
谈论我的感受 这是因为我希望建立共鸣
And I talk about the emotions of it. That’s because I wanna build empathy.
我做这些不是为了 和你积累感情
And I not just do that to…kind of curry favor with you.
我这样做是因为 我多次经历
I do that because a lot of times I’ve come
且我体会到多次上述这些消极的地方 对吗?
and I have experienced those negative places that I’m talking about, right?
所以谈论各种消极情绪
So for talking about some sort of negative emotion
那些你尝试去改变的消极的生活处境
what sort of negative situation or some sort of life that you’re trying to fix.
那好吧 我在生活中有过这样的处境
Well, I’ve had those situations in my life.
我可以运用这些经历 在我们之间建立共同点
And I can use those, I can bulid the common ground between us.
这样我说的话更容易被理解
So that you will be more acceptable for what I’m saying.
这样能产生共鸣 这个方法可以被用在
So empathy. It can be used a very long way in your communication skills,
你的交流技能 尤其是在亲密的关系上
especially in intermate relationships.
所以同情心是非常重要的
So empathy is very important.
下一个观点 现在是第五点 就是清晰明了
The next point. It’s point number five, is clarity.
我们需要表达得足够清晰明了
Communication needs to be clear.
这里有一句老话 我想不起来出处
There is an old idea. I don’t remember where I got this from.
但是我认为是一句非常经典的话
But I think it’s a classic idea
交流不是你想表达什么
that communication is not what you meant to say
而是别人接收到了什么
but it’s what the other person received.
所以很多次我们会思考我们说了一些话
So a lot of times we will think that we said something
其他人会听到这些话 听到这些信息
and then the other person will hear our words, hear our message
然后去做的或者相信的事情 与我们想表达的背道而驰
and then do something else or believe something else other than what we intended.
随着这更多的判断我们交流的约束标准
Well, here, by this more regulated standard of judging our communication,
我们真正想说的是 这个人听到的和理解的
what we really want to say is that whatever the person hears and understands,
才是真正的交流沟通
that’s what was really communicated.
而不是我们想传达的
Not what we intended.
所以明确性就是让别人准确地接受到你的目的
So clarity is all about getting your intention in line with what the other person actually perceives.
最好的交流类型是非常清楚的
The best type of communication is extremely clear.
它很精确 人们很好理解 去理解遇到了什么
It’s accurate. It’s easy for the people to understand what has been meant.
它不是模糊不清的
It’s not loosey-goosey and nebulous,
也不是抽象的
and too abstract,
含糊的对话产生了许多不同的歧义
which allows for many many types of interpretation.
表达清楚是极重要的
Clarity is very important
如果你在谈话中不表达清楚
because if you are not clear in your communication,
你谈话的内容会被曲解
what you’re communicating will get misinterpreted
然后人们会做你本不想让他们去做的事情
then the people will about doing things that you don’t really intend them to do.
他们会误解你真实的想法
They will start believing that you believe things you did’t actually believe.
它会给你的企业带来问题
This can create problems in your business.
它会给你在让别人做事时带来问题
This can create problems when you’re getting instructions from people to do things.
它会在一些非常简单的事情上制造问题
This can create problems with just very simple things
比方说你给你的孩子打电话
like you tell your kids,
你让他们去做一些非常具体的事情
you call your kids on the phone you tell them to… to do something very specific
如果你没有用正确的方式说清楚 然后他们会不知道该怎么做
and if you don’t say clearly in the right way then they won’t do it.
他们会去做他们想做的事情
They will do what they wanna do.
所以你需要努力去表达清楚
So clarity is something that you need to work on.
如果你遇到人们对于你告诉他们的有错误看法的问题
If you have problems where people are misperceiving what you are telling them
也许不是他们的问题而是你的问题
then maybe it’s not them but it’s you,
在交流表达的方式上
and the way you are communicating.
你没有准确无误地表达出来
You’re not articulating yourself accurately.
最后一点 第六点 是倾听
And the last point, point number six, is listening.
交流不只是说说说
So communication isn’t just talking and talking and talking.
如果不倾听 那就无法交流
It doesn’t really work unless you also hear back.
就像我前面所说的
Right, as I said before, people want to
人们希望感觉到被倾听
want to feel like they are being listened to.
他们不想只是听你讲
They don’t wanna just be talked at.
他们可以被倾听
They have to be listened.
倾听不仅仅只是竖起你的耳朵听
And listening is not just about opening your ears.
大部分时候 倾听仅仅只是竖起你的耳朵听
A lot of times it’s just as simple as opening your ears.
但是你不得不让其他人同样知道
But you have to also let the other person know
你正在倾听他们 他们正在被倾听
that you are listening to them, and that they were heard.
举个例子 和一些简单的小事一样
For example, just like very simple little things:
成为一个积极的倾听者
being an active listener,
那意味着需要时不时点头
what that means is nodding your head,
当你站在这里倾听某个人时
when you stand there and you’re listening to somebody
你点头表示赞同
nodding your head so that you are registering it.
说“我想知道为什么?”
saying ,”uh-huh, I want to know why.”
或者是 “嗯哼 我知道了”
Or.”uh-huh, oh I see.”
“好的 有趣的观点”
“Ok.””Oh, interesting point.”
诸如此类简单的评论
So make little comments like that.
问问题 明确这个问题说了什么
Asking questions, clarifying questions about what was said,
人们会觉得你想知道更多
so the person feel that you are actually listening,
你也想知道更多
you are engaged and you want to know more.
那些都很关键
Those are very critical.
当你坐下来与人面对面谈话的时候
They are very critical when you’re sitting down face to face with somebody,
尤其是当情形紧迫时
especially when the states are high,
当问题很严重时 这都是极为关键的
when the issue is big.
你应该让他们知道你在仔细听他们讲话
You need to let the other person know that you’re actually listening to them, you’re hearing them.
实际上你也想那样做
You have to actually want to do that.
所以 这有六大关键点
OK. So if… these are the six pillars.
现在你要问你自己
Now you have to ask yourself,
如果你在沟通技巧方面有问题
if you have trouble with communication skills,
并且你想提高
and you wanna improve,
这六点中的哪一个
which one of these six
或者是哪两个
are the one or two,
哪个点会使你退缩?
that are really holding you back?
什么是你交流中最重要的部分
And that are causing you the most fraction in your communications?
自信?
Is it assertiveness?
展现自我?
Authenticity?
缺乏开放思想?
Lack of open-mindedess?
缺乏同理心?
Lack of empathy?
表达不清晰?
Lack of clarity?
或是不善于倾听?
Or lack of listening?
选出一两个
Pick one or two of those,
然后说 “好的 我会提升的”
and then say,”OK, I want to improve that.”
“我能攻克它”“在接下来的30天或60天或90天里”
“I wanna work on that.””I’m gonna devote the next 30 or 60 or 90days.”
集中注意力并且找到可以提升我的办法
Really focusing on that and looking for ways that I can improve,
相信自己可以表达清楚
let’s say you wanna improve clarity.
想方设法提高我的表达能力
“I wanna look at ways that I can improve my clarity.”
我怎样写一篇思路清晰的邮件?
“How can I write more clear emails?”
我怎样在工作中写出更清楚的业务陈述?
“How can I give more clear presentations at work?”
那是什么意思?
“What does that mean?”
我必须去做功课吗?
“Do I have to study?”
我必须读些书或者做些笔记吗?
“Do I have to read some books?””Do I have to take some notes?”
我必须花费许多时间去准备我的陈述吗?
“Do I have to spend more time preparing for my presentation?”
也许 我可能从我的老板那里得到反馈
“Do I have to, maybe get feedback from my boss,
就像我以前那样
in the way that I have been getting before?”
我必须学习一些新的表达方法吗?
“Do I have to learn some new vocabulary?”
或许我该简化一下我的表达
“Maybe I have to simplify down my vocabulary.”
希望一切飞黄腾达并且试图沉稳老练
Except of being all high flown and try to be sophisticated.
可能我只需要简化我的表达
Maybe I just blow my vocabulary down to something very simple,
让人们了解我所说的
for people can actually understand what I’m saying
而不是给他们留下我用词夸张的印象
rather than try to impress them with my big use of fancy words.
这样你就表达清楚了
So that would a way that you can work on clarity.
其他时候你也可以这样做
And you can do this for all the other ones as well.
练习 在工作中练习
And practice. Practice at work.
在朋友关系中练习
Practice in you intimate relationship.
甚至是在许多场合下练习
Practice at even like very simple places
当你出门并在星巴克买咖啡的时候
where you’re going out and you’re ordering your coffee at Starbucks.
和服务员聊天练习
Practice there as you’re chatting with the cashier.
在生活中随时随地都可以练习
You can practice all these things all the time throughout your life.
你和他人练习的越多 你收获的就越多
And the more you interact with people, then the better and better and better you get at this.
但我认为集中精力很重要 因为大多数人
But I think that’s important to put your attention on it because lot of people just assume that communication
认为注意力是会自然而然集中的
well that’s just something that comes natually.
不需要刻意集中
I don’t really need to work on it.
如果你有专业性的建议 说吧
Well, if you are any kind of professional, say
你就会知道 你知道这需要
then you know that it takes,
用心工作并且善于沟通
it takes actual work and practice to get really good at communicatiom.
你可以加入组织 例如国际演讲会
You can join organization like Toastmasters,
也可以做志愿者参加公开演讲
and maybe volunteer to do more types of public speaking,
像你工作那样谈论事物
speaking about types of things like your job
成为一个善于沟通的人
in order to become a better communicator.
我是里奥 我在发声
OK, this is Leo. I’m sounding off.
这是如何提高你的沟通技巧栏目
This is how to improve your communication skills.
把你的评论留在视频下方
Go head and post me your comments down below.
我想知道你的想法
I’d love to know what you think.
如果你喜欢这条视频
Also, if you like this video,
现在就请给我点赞吧
go head and click the LIKE button right now.
点击喜欢按钮 也请多多分享
Click the LIKE button, so that you can share and spread it around.
欢迎来到Actualized.org网站
And then, of course, come and check out Actualized.org.
订阅我的频道通知
Sign up to my newsletter.
通知是免费的
My newsletter is free.
我发布新视频 新文章 及其他好物
I releasing new videos, new articles, other goodies
每周一次免费更新
every single week for free… free updates,
以及一些信息
with all this kind of information.
如何掌握你的生活
This information about how to master your life,
如何知道你的心理状态
how to understand your psychology,
如何得到你需要的心态和策略
how to get the mindsets and strategies you need,
和一些很有用的技巧
also some really powerful techniques.
我们要创造一个激情四溢的生活
We’re going out there and creating a passionate, exciting life
当你有大目标时实际上你已经完成了
where you’ve got big goals you’re actually accomplishing,
你感觉你真的看到了
that you’re actually feeling you’re seeing that.
你自己的成长在你的生活中逐渐形成
The personal growth that you’re doing on yourself is taking shape in your own life.
你会看到你的资金状况有所改善
You will seeing your money situation improve.
你会看到你的关系有所改善
You’re seeing your relationships improve.
你会看到你的工作和事业有所改善
You will seeing your work and career improve.
我真想让你激情澎湃 重新投入生活
I’m really want to get you passion and engage with life again.
用那种你曾有过的激情生活
that passion that you might have had at one point.
但后来你输了 你忘了 你失去了那种激情
But then you lost, you forgot about. You got track with.
但我想让你重回正轨
But I want to put you back on track and keep you on track.
我所做的就是通过不断的更新
The way I do that is through constant updates
每周一次 然后你要
every single week. And then you gonna,
像婴儿一样 一步又一步地往上爬
kind of baby step your way up and up and up and up,
去得到那非凡的生活
to get that extraordinary life
过你想要的生活
that we know your want.
去看我的栏目吧
So go ahead and check that out.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

教你如何更好地与别人沟通

听录译者

短尾龙

翻译译者

candya87

审核员

审核员_LM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCc6-qr0Gww

相关推荐