未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

现场招募的发言人

Commencement Speaker Needed

嗨 能帮个忙吗
Hi, may I ask your help?
先生您好 能帮个忙吗
Excuse me, sir? May I ask your help?
-不行 我有点事 不好意思-好吧 没事
No, I really gotta go but thanks. – OK, thank you
嗨 能帮个忙吗 这里要办一个毕业仪式 可是我们的发言人来不了了
Hi, may I ask your help? We have a graduating class but our speaker couldn’t make it.
你们中谁愿意做一段毕业致辞 说几句心里话
would any of you be willing to give a commencement address? Something from the heart?
我来吧
I’ll do it.
-太感谢你了 您怎么称呼-苏
Thank you very much. What’s your name? – Sue
大家好 我们之前安排的发言人因事缺席
Hello graduating class even though our previously scheduled speaker couldn’t
不过没关系
make it today
现在我要万分荣幸地请上 苏 为大家讲几句
it is my pleasure to introduce, Sue
毕业班的同学 你们好 今天真是出乎我意料
Hello graduating class. This is unexpected but I’d like to sincerely
在这重要的一刻 我真心祝愿在场的每一位能够
congratulate each and every one of you on this momentous occasion.
追逐梦想 充实生活
Reach for the stars live your life to the fullest.
感谢大家听我发言 总之 奋斗吧骚年
In conclusion thank you for having me and just go for it!
说完了
Peace out!
现在 我有幸请上彼德先生讲几句
It is my privilege to introduce your commencement speaker, Peter.
首先 祝福大家
First off congratulations to you all for achieving your graduation
顺利从大学毕业
from college
我想与大家分享夏威夷人的一条生活观
you should look at life as the Hawaiians do: Life is an echo what you put out is
那就是 付出与回报总成正比
what you’re going to get back.
即将踏上社会的你们要明白一点
You guys are all gonna kick ass in real life. Just you know go for whatever you
你应敢于追求 如此定能成功
want and you guys can do it.
就一年前 我也坐在你们的位置
Only a year ago I was standing in your seats.
我们公司的目标不仅仅是取得物质利益
Our business is not simply for our commercial interests
更重要的是造福社会
but the most important is for the benefit of the society.
苏珊·斯通说过:“无所畏惧太难了”
Susan Sontong said, “It’s hard not to be afraid
“畏惧是正常的 我们要做的是尽量勇敢”
be less afraid.”
我呼吁 不要让别人的期望
My advice to you is to not let someone else’s expectations be a
成为你生活的枷锁
bar on the jail of your own reality.
至少我从没做过这种傻事
I’ve never done this in my life before.
能见到你们这群即将毕业的天之骄子是我的荣幸
It’s cool to just see a graduating class.
我都有点怯场了
And I’m too shy!!!
哈哈哈
[laughter]
为了庆祝你们毕业
To celebrate your graduation
我想以一首意大利歌曲为你们加油
I’d like to offer an Italian song to cheer for you.

[singing]
总之 你们即将毕业 在职场沉浮
In a nutshell you’re graduating into a very tough job market
照顾好自己 学会坚强
Keep safe and strong together
也别忘了参加聚会
and don’t to forget the party as well because you
你该享受一下的
deserve it of course

[singing]
以上是我的不算精彩的发言 谢谢大家
Sorry, thank you.
耶!现在我要抛出我的帽子了
Yay! And I’m going to throw my hat.
啪啪啪
[applause]
我这样对吗?
Did I do OK? Yeah?
感谢收看视频 我们回来了 一路上我们又拍了很多新视频
Thanks so much for watching we are back. We’ve got a lot of new videos on the way.
感谢 squarespace公司赞助视频拍摄
I’d like to thank Squarespace for sponsoring this video Squarespace makes
它使你们得以用漂亮的模板制作自己的网页
it easy for you to design your own website using beautiful templates.
我在最近一个项目中如鱼得水 得益于这家公司的技术
I’m working on a new site for one of our projects and couldn’t be easier.
今天你们可以免费体验这项技术
You can start your free trial today at squarespace.com, and you’ll get
使用提供的代码 你们的首次消费将享受九折优惠并可以随时升级
10% off your first purchase if you use offer code and “improveverywhere”
感谢squarespace公司的赞助
Thanks to Squarespace for sponsoring us and we’ll see you guys soon
相信你们会进一步使用这款产品
subscribe for more

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Joy

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drvcLC3DuHo

相关推荐