ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

感冒、流感和你 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

感冒、流感和你

Colds, the Flu, and You

天气转冷 是时候来穿上厚厚的衣服 好好照顾自己了
When it gets cold outside, it’s time to bundle up and take good care of yourself.
因为大冷天里流感盛行 特别容易感冒
Because cold-weather time is cold and flu season!
你肯定听说过感冒吧——人人都感冒过!
You’ve heard of colds — everyone gets them!
感冒的时候 你会打喷嚏 咳嗽 还可能会发热
That’s when you get sneezy, and cough-y, and maybe you’re running a temperature.
而流感则是另一种感冒 同样让人不好受
The flu is just another kind of cold, and it’s really no fun — it makes you
流感让人浑身酸痛 高烧不退 总之一副惨兮兮的样子
feel achy and sore, and hot, and all-around miserable.
但是 你可知道感冒和流感究竟是怎么引起的吗?
But have you ever wondered what causes a cold and the flu?
实际上 它们都是由一种叫做病毒的东西引起的疾病
Well, they’re both caused by something called a virus.
病毒特别小 小到甚至用最先进的显微镜都看不见
Viruses are very small…too small to see even with most microscopes.
尽管小 可它们却能让人生病
They can make a big difference in your body, though, because they can make you sick!
(吱吱)
[Squeaks squeaks]
是的 吱吱 既然病毒可以让我们生病那有时候我们也把它们叫做病菌
Yes, Squeaks, since viruses can make us sick, we sometimes call them germs.
并非所有的病菌都是病毒 但是能引发流感和感冒的那些必然是
But, not all germs are viruses… but the ones that can cause the flu and colds definitely are!
为了让你生病 病毒首先得入侵你的身体
Now, in order to make you sick, the flu virus has to get into your body first.
它们通常从鼻子 嘴巴 眼睛等进入身体
It usually gets in through our nose…our mouth…or our eyes.
病毒一旦在体内扎下脚跟 就会开始自我复制
And once it gets in…the virus starts to make copies of itself until there are lots and lots
增殖得越来越多 越来越多
of them in there.
但是别担心!
But don’t worry!
我们的身体也有很多还击的手段
Your body has lots of ways to fight back!
可能有点奇怪 但有些时候正是你身体里那些和病菌病毒作战的东西
It might seem kind of weird, but sometimes it’s the things that your body does to fight
才使你感到有些不舒服
the virus and other germs that makes you feel kind of yucky.
举个例子 比如黏液吧 就是那些从鼻子里流出来黏黏的东西
Take, for example, mucus …that’s the sticky, runny stuff that comes out of your nose.
为了困住在我们鼻子和嘴里的流感病毒和其他致病菌
Your bodies makes mucus to trap the flu virus and other germs that are in your nose and
我们的身体会分泌出很多黏液
mouth.
伴随着黏液一同从鼻孔中排出的 除了流感病毒
When mucus runs out your nose, it carries the flu virus with it, along with other stuff
还有其他一些身体用来和病毒作战的东西
your body has used to knock them out!
听起来很恶心 但效果拔群
Gross, maybe…but it works!
当黏液下行至喉咙深处时 也会刺激到喉咙
When mucus runs down the back of your throat, after a while it can make it hurt, too — that’s
这就是为什么我们生病的时候会喉咙疼
why you sometimes get a sore throat when you’re sick.
然而 面对病毒 我们的身体并非只有用黏液冲走它们这一招
But washing out the virus isn’t the only thing your body can do to fight the flu!
好好想想 当我们生病时 还有一件什么事?
Can you think of another thing that most of do we’re not feeling very well?
说的对 吱吱 我们会打喷嚏
That’s right, Squeaks – we sneeze!
当我们打喷嚏时 空气会以极高的速度从嘴巴和喉咙里出来
When you sneeze, air comes out of your mouth and throat really quickly.
当空气被喷出体内时 会带上一部分病毒
As the air goes by, it picks up some of the virus pieces and carries them outside of your
并带着它们离开我们的身体!
body!
因此 打喷嚏 就是我们的身体送病毒和细菌上路的好方法
So sneezing is your body’s way of sending viruses and other germs on their way!
如果你曾患过流感 那你肯定知道发烧是怎么一回事
Now, if you’ve ever had the flu, you probably know what a fever is!
所谓发烧 就是我们身体消灭病毒的另一个手段
A fever is another way that our bodies try to get rid of the virus.
当病菌侵入人体时 会引起体温异常升高
When germs are inside your body, it can make itself hotter than normal.
你猜怎么着?
And guess what?
病毒最怕高温了!
Viruses hate that!
因为一旦体温升高 病毒自我复制的过程就会变得困难
Because when it gets hot, it’s harder for the viruses to make copies of themselves.
这样一来 我们的身体就能更轻松地消灭病菌
And /that/ helps your body get rid of germs more easily!
看到没 我们的身体有好多自卫的好方法
So, your body has lots of cool ways to defend itself.
那么 在我们生病时 还有哪些办法可以让自己舒服一点呢?
But what else can you do to make yourself feel better when you get sick?
当你感觉到身体不舒服时 最好的方法就是保证充足的休息
Well, getting lots of rest is one of the best things you can do when you’re not feeling well.
通过休息能让身体积蓄能量 从而能让身体有能量去消灭病毒
When you rest, you save energy — and your body can use that energy to get rid of the virus!
另一件事就是 多喝水
Another thing you can do is drink a lot.
健康的东西 比如说水 果汁 甚至是汤
Healthy things like water, some juices, and even soup will give your body the things it
都能赋予你的身体那些能让你赶快好起来的东西
needs to help you feeling better soon!
当然 最有效的措施是 不要生病
Of course, the best thing to do is to not get sick in the first place.
为了不生病 你最需要做的事情就是
And to help with that, the number one thing to do is…
洗手!
…wash your hands!
勤洗手!
A lot!
老生常谈的两样东西 温水和肥皂 就能帮助我们抵御疾病
Plain old warm water and soap can go a long way in keeping you from getting sick.
尤其是当你从学校或者商店回家时 一定要洗手
It’s especially important to wash your hands when you get home from school, or the store.
还记得我们之前说的 流感病毒从口、眼、鼻入吗?
And remember how we said the flu virus often gets in through your nose, mouth, or eyes?
你还需要做的一件事就是 不要用手去接触上述部位
The other thing you can do is to keep your hands away from these parts of your body as
虽然我们有时很容易忘记这一点
much as you can…even though it can be hard to remember to do sometimes!
同样的 咳嗽和打喷嚏时用手捂住
And you can also keep of germs from spreading to other people by covering up your coughs
可以防止病毒传染给他人
and sneezes!
记住 在咳嗽和打喷嚏时 病菌会离开你的身体 传播到空气里去
Remember, germs are leaving your body and going into the air when you cough and sneeze.
因此 尽可能用纸巾捂住口鼻
So, if you can, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, throw the tissue away, and
打完喷嚏后扔掉纸巾 然后洗手
then wash your hands.
如果不能及时得到纸巾 那么请对着手肘咳嗽 而不是对着手掌
If you can’t get to a tissue in time, then cough into your elbow instead of your hands.
只要注意个人卫生 保持健康 你就能出门 尽情享受寒冷天气了!
So try to keep clean, and stay healthy, so you can go outside and enjoy the cold weather!
感谢收看科学秀儿童频道!
Thanks for joining us on SciShow Kids!
你是否也有想要知道的问题呢?
Do you have a questions you’d like to ask us?
你可以叫大人们帮你在视频下方留言
Let us know by asking a grownup to help you leave a comment down below, or send us an
或者编辑邮件发送至Kids@SciShow.com
email to Kids@SciShow.com!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

感冒、流感从何而来?如何防范?看完本期,你也可以拥有健康的身体,尽情享受大冷天!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Metro

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uzNnKm41W8

相关推荐