未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

“代码小明星” 们

"Code Stars" - Short Film

在这里每个人都要学习计算机编程
“Everybody in this country should learn howto program a computer…
因为它将教会你如何思考——史蒂夫乔布斯
because it teaches you how to think.” – Steve Jobs
你长大了想做什么?
What do you want to be when you grow up? Um…
宇航员
an astronaut.
我想做时尚设计师
I want to be a fashion designer.
篮球运动员
A basketballplayer.
我想当一名演员
I want to be an actor.
医生
A doctor.
老师
A teacher.
厨师
A chef.
艺术家
An artist.
你长大了想做什么
What do you wannabe when you grow up?
美人鱼
A mermaid!
你知道什么是计算机编程么知道 嗯 不 不知道 不 不知道
(interviewer) Do you know what a computer programmer is? (student) Yeah–umm… no. No. Uhh, no.
我认为是一些代码
I think it’s something that has code
可以揭密谜团
and it’s able to decode a mystery.
我觉得它们是…嗯
I think that they… umm,
等一下 什么计算机编程
不知道
wait what? (interviewer) Computer programmer?(student) No. Nowadays,
现在 许多东西都有一些编程上的需求
just about everything requires some form of programming.
所以 它到底是什么
So whatis it?
基本来说 编程就是向计算机解释
Programming is basically explaining to a computer what
你希望计算机为你做什么
you want it to do for you.
你在编程的时候 你在尽可能的教会
When you’re programming, you’re teaching possibly
这世界上最愚蠢的东西 计算机 如何做事情
the stupidest thing in the universe, a computer, how to do something.
编程是一件
Programming is one of
这世界上唯一的
the only things in the world
一件你可以随地坐下 然后制作任何你想要的
that you can do where you can sit down and just make something
从无到有的全新的东西的事情
completely new from scratch-whatever you want.
这确实不同于演奏乐器
It’s really not unlike playing an instrument
或者体育运动
or playing a sport.
它的开端非常的令人惊奇
It starts out being very intimidating,
但你一般要在这里
but you kind of get the hang
周旋很久
of it over time.
编码是一种可以
Coding is something that can be
被学习并且我知道它可会令人惊奇
learned and I know it can be intimidating,
很多事都是惊人的 但什么不是呢
and a lot of things are intimidating, butwhat isn’t?
大量的编译人们
A lot of the coding people do
做起来十分的简单
is actually fairly simple.
它更像是分解问题的过程
It’s more aboutthe process of breaking down problems than
而不像人们通常认为的想出复杂的算法
coming up with complicated algorithms as peopletraditionally think about it.
嗯如果编码真的很简单
Well if it’s
为什么这么少的人写编码呢
fairly simple, why aren’t there more of usdoing it?
十年后在计算机科学领域
Over the next 10 years there will
将会有一百四十万种工作
be 1.4 million jobs
但是只有四十万毕业生能胜任这些工作
in computer science and only about 400,000 grads qualify for those jobs.
这是上百万的人才缺口!
That’s a shortage of a million people!
所以你要怎样开始呢
So how do you start?
我小时候非常着迷这些地图
I was obsessed with maps when I was a kid,
特别是城市 所以我自己学如何做程序
and cities specifically, so I taught myself how to program.
对于我想做的事
I had a
我有非常明确的目标
very clear goal of what I wanted to do which
那就是在我的屏幕上看城市地图
was to see a map of the city on my screen
并操作它
and play with it.
将一些东西放在图上 在图上移动它们
Put things on the map, move things around the map,
看看在这个城市里
see what was happening
有什么事情发生
in the city.
看它如何运作 如何生存 如何呼吸
How it worked, how it lived,how it breathed.
最早期的软件是用来
The best early thing was
决定学校该什么时候上课的
actually using software to decide when the classes in my school would meet.
然后通过这个操作
And that
我知道了在我班上有哪些女生
put me in a position to decide which girls were in my class.
我编写的第一套程序问的是你最喜欢的颜色是什么?或者你多大了?
The first program I wrote asked things like,”What’s your favorite color?”
这样的问题
or”How old are you?”
我第一次学会怎么在屏幕上画一个绿色圆圈和红色方框
I first learned how to make a green circle and a red square appear on the screen.
第一次我真正做出一些东西
The first time I actually had
并且会说世界你好 我让一台电脑做到了这个这实在太惊人了
something come up and say”Hello world!” Imade a computer do that? It was astonishing.
当我终于学会一些有关编程的东西时
When I finally learned a little bit of programming,
白色的墙壁化成了一扇扇的门
that blank wall resolved into a bunch of doors.
你打开它们 最后你开始
And you open them and finally you start
要打开足够多的门才能使光线射进来
to open enough doors that the light comes in.
对我来说 一个完结的程序就像是一个充满了亮光的建筑
And to me, a finished program is like a structure filled with light.
所有的角落都被照亮了
All the corners are illuminated
你也就理解了它的整个构造
and you understand the structure of it.
完成它的感觉真的很开心
It’sa really serene feeling to have completed that.
我花了一些时间才认识到
It took me some time to realize
用你的双手去创造新事物或者创造编码
that creating things with your hands or creating code,
创造程序 其实是表达创造力的一种不同的方式
creating programs is just a differentway to express creativity.
我认为现在
I think right now
创造产业文化正在兴起
there’s a big emergence of the culture ofmaking.
那些制作他们自己的围巾
People who make their own scarves
帽子和制作自己软件程序的人
and hats, people who write their own apps.
现在这只是受限于你的想象力
Now it’s just limited by your imagination.
类似于你能把什么样的想法
And sort of what kinds of ideas,
什么样的理解 输入电脑中
what kind of understanding can you build into a computer
以及在电脑上做一些以前不可能做到的事情
to do these things that were previously impossible.
所有伟大的事都是当你和聪明的人一起合作
All great things are built in teams when you
在团队中完成的
collaborate with other smart people.
你是在验证你的想法 在激励他人
You’retesting your ideas, you’re stimulating each other,
那是我们成功的原因
that’s what makes us successful.
而不是某个人连续三周
It’snot some flash of brilliance from somebody
整天写编码 灵光一现的结果
who codes 24 hours a day for 3 weeks.
当我们所有人都在一起合作 创造一些事物时
Themagic happens when we’re all on the same page
奇迹才会发生
collaborating and building something together.
现在世界上对工程师和能写编程的人的需求
There’s a much greater need in the world for
比任何时候能够提供的都大得多
engineers and people who can write code than there will ever be supply.
所以我们都过着
And so we all live
充满魅力的生活
these very charmed lives.
为了达到最好的效果
To get the very best people we try
我们努力把办公室经营得越来越棒
to make the office as awesome as possible.
我们这有超级棒的厨师
We have a fantastic chef.
免费的食物 早餐
Freefood. Breakfast,
午餐 晚餐
lunch, and dinner.
免费洗衣房 小吃
Free laundry. Snacks.
甚至还有游戏房 踏板车可以玩
Even places to play and video gamesand scooters.
办公室里总是有
There’s all these kind of interesting
各种有趣的东西
things around the office.
还有大家可以娱乐 休息或者思考
Places where people can play or relax, or go to think,
玩音乐 进行创造性活动的空间
or play music, or be creative.
我去过美国的
I went on the Bureau of Labor Statistics
劳工统计局
for the United States
大约三分之一的
and there’s about a third
饼图 是关于那些你能想到的东西的
of the pie that’s all the things that you would expect.
他们都为
They’re
政府工作
working for the government,
他们的工作都是典型的科技工作
they’re working in typical technology jobs, but then the rest
剩下的饼图 大部分的那一块
of the pie — the majority of the pie —
就分裂成这些小小的
just split down into these little tiny slices of
每一个可想到的工业行业
every industry imaginable.
然后事实上 到处都有电脑的存在
And what it is,is computers are everywhere!
你想在
Do you want to
农业产业工作吗
work in agriculture?
你想在娱乐产业工作吗
Do you want to work inentertainment?
还是你想在制造业工作
Do you want to work in manufacturing?
电脑全方面覆盖了这些行业
It’s just all over.
2013年的时候
Here we are, 2013,
我们都依靠科技去交流
and we all depend on technology to communicate,
去搞金融 获取知识
to bank. Information.
没有人知道怎么读写编码
And none of us knowhow to read and write code.
孩子们 还有吗
So you guys, what else?
谁还有关于我们能怎样改变程序的想法
Who else has an idea of what we can change with our program?
我们还能怎么做
What else can we do?
我从我的学生在教室里
What I saw my students take away
通过使用Scratch以及编写程序的过程中看到
from using Scratch and programming in our classroom
他们非常乐意去解决问题
is that they’re willing to push through problems.
这很有助于建立批判性思维
It really builds critical thinking.
这还建立了他们
It builds
解决问题的能力
problem solving. And it’s something
还使他们可以在课堂上运用数学
that they can then apply to math in the classroom.
以及
Or
提高了他们的阅读技巧
their reading skills.
我们把科学和编程融合在一起学习
We integrated sciencewith this programming and I saw my scores
然后我发现他们的成绩提高了30%
go up 30%.
我在学校的时候
When I was in school I was in this
参加了一个叫做神童的俱乐部
after school club called the Whiz Kids and
当大家发现的时候 他们都嘲笑我
when people found out they laughed at me.
你知道这种事情的
You know all these things.
然后 我就
And I’m like, man
管他呢 不在乎
I don’t care.
我觉得这很酷
I think it’s cool.
我学到了很多东西 我的很多朋友
You knowI’m learning a lot and some of my friends
都得到了工作 对这些孩子来说这很重要
have jobs. It’s important for these kids.
这应该是义务的
It should be mandatory.
作为这个星球上的一个公民
To be a citizen on
会读写编码
this planet, to read and write code.
我只是认为你应该从小事做起
I just think you have to start small.
关于电脑科学和编程
That’s one of the biggest misconceptions about
最大的误解之一
computer science and programming overall is that you
就是你认为在你可以做什么之前你必须学会很大部分的信息
have to learn this big body of information before you can do anything.
你不需要是一个
You don’t have
知道怎么去写编码的天才
to be a genius to know how to code.
你需要专心 另外
You needto be determined. Addition,
会减法 这就是关于编码的
subtraction, that’s
你大概应该知道乘法表
about it. You should probably know your multiplicationtables.
你不必是个天才才能写编码
You don’t have to be a genius to code.
你必须是个天才才能读书吗
Do you have to be a genius to read?
你必须是个天才才能算数吗
Do youhave to be a genius to do math?

No.
我认为
I think
如果有人早就告诉过我 软件真的只是有关文科的
if someone had told me that software is reallyabout humanity.
那真的对帮助人们
That it’s really about helping
使用电脑科技太有用了
people by using computer technology,
那会提前一点改变我的观点
it would have changed my outlook a lot earlier.
不管你是否
Whether
正在努力赚钱
you’re trying to make a lot of money or
还是你想要改变这个世界
whether you just want to change the world, computer
电脑编程都是一项非常有用的值得学习的技能
programming is an incredibly empowering skillto learn.
能够真正想出一个好主意
To be able to actually come up with
然后看着它在你的手中成为现实
an idea and then see it
然后通过一个按钮 就能让它出现在
in your hands and then press a button and have it be in millions
成千上万的人手中
of people’s hands,
我认为我们是世界上第一代
I think we’re the first generation in the world that’s really had
拥有这种体验的人
that kind of experience.
未来的程序员都是未来的魔法师
The programmers oftomorrow are the wizards of the future.
你将会发现跟别人相比
You’re
你好像拥有魔力
going to look like you have magic powers compared to everybody else.
我觉得这太神奇了
I think it’s amazing.
我认为
I
这是我们离超能力最近的距离
think it’s the closest thing we have to asuperpower.
伟大的编程者是当今的明星
Great coders are today’s rockstars.
这就是事实
That’s it.
去Code网开始学习超能力
To start learning a superpowergo to Code.org.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

代码程序员的小世界

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Sissi

审核员

审核员YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU1xS07N-FA

相关推荐